touch

H0ICHFUMG5RM.png

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

There's part of me that is convinced that Jason Witten is going to be HC in Dallas next year. There's also part of me that thinks Garrett gets another contract. I just can't see Jerruh bringing in any of the name college coaches that would take the spotlight off him. Even the retread coaches out there like Rivera and McCarthy don't make sense (I mean, they do for football reasons, just not Jerruh reasons).

Jerruh knows 8-8 fills the stadium and his pockets, and as long as they are relevant he gets attention. And that's all that matters.

telling 16 year old me that 40 year old me would never see Dallas in an NFC Championship game, let alone a Super Bowl, let alone multiple titles over the years, and I would've laughed for days.

At least I have the Mets.

I'm just done with caring about NFL officials. Maybe its because I dont have a "team" this can just slide off easier.....but I am just tired of reading every morning on whatever sports site about what the refs did and how it screwed someone

It jumped the shark this year after the Saints tried to sue and the content sites all piggybacked off it by running officiating stories every weekend once the season started , telling fanbases that the refs were to blame for all of their teams problems because it's easy clicks

Football is brutal to officiate, theres penalties on every play. Theres bad missed calls in literally every game. Every team in the league has benefited or been screwed multiple times this year

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Tour Edge C723 21* w/PX hzrdus black 80

Titleist T150 4-AW w/PX LZ 6.0

Titleist Jet Black 54/60 with PX LZ 6.0

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Nice job by Brian Flores this year in Miami. Played hard for him and they got frisky down the stretch. I've heard some football guys say he's going to be a good one on various pods

Carson Wentz 4000yds passing and 27/7 without a single receiver over 500yds....That's pretty amazing and had never been done before. With some of the establishment getting older (Brees/Brady/Rivers/Ben etc) , Wentz has a pretty decent shot at becoming a top guy (which young QB is definitely better other than Watson, Jackson and Mahomes? I can't think of one for sure)

I don't know if Pat Shurmur is a great coach, But he's an offensive guy ....and he took a team that traded Odell for a defensive player and picks before the season, and started a rookie QB, who's best receiver was a rookie 5th round pick and who lost their starting RB and Tight End for extensive stretches....and they still had a league average offense. I mean that's pretty good right? Did he really deserve to be fired? I watched almost every Giants game this year. They moved the ball and played hard....just a lot of bad fumbles and shaky defense.

It has zero chance of happening, but i'd love to see Jameis Winston on the Rams. I feel like with McVay he could throw for 6000 yards, 55 TD's and 30 picks. It would be like the Mike Martz 2001 Rams on steroids

I hope a team with a super versatile back (like Carolina?) takes a chance on Jalen Hurts. Even as a part time QB i feel like he and McCaffrey could give you a lot of play calling options. I think he could be a better Taysom Hill for a team that uses him right

• Like 1

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

That no call on Warner wasnt egregious nor was it the kind of "massively missed call" that the NFL instituted replay for, plus Hollister initiated the contact. It was a 50-50 call we see literally most pass plays, every game and given the parity that refs bring to a game, they let it go and thats fine with me. Id be more mad with vets like Carroll and Wilson getting that delay of game if I was seahawk fans, that changed the entire direction of the play calls on the goal line.

Was nice to exercise some Clink demons and win a game with stakes on the line there for once. Digging the makeup and resolve of this niners team, and it feels like a different vibe compared to the Harbs teams when we were in similar positions and competing for trophies.

• Like 1

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Wentz or Dak? Wentz or Josh Allen? Wentz or Kyler Murray? Wentz or Jimmy G (Jimmy is 1 year older)? I would take Kyler over any of those guys.

To me the other guys are basically all interchangeable. Their own success hinges so much on the system around them and play calling/ scheme.

You're right it's somewhat of a toss up with a lot of guys. A couple of them are probably gonna make that consistent leap

I dont think anyone other than Dak could've done what Wentz did this year. I'm a Josh Allen truther and theres no way hes at that level as a passer yet though physically hes amazing and seems to be a quick learner. Murray year 2 is gonna be big for him, hes a great runner but passing wise he didn't seem better than the Joneses or Drew Locks of the world especially considering their system

Right now I think Jimmy G is in the Goffian zone where he has exceptional talent around him and it's tough to say

So yeah, if i had a knife to me I'd say Dak or Wentz are a cut above those guys

But Mahomes, Watson and Jackson are a cut above THOSE guys

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Id go Wentz or Jimmy.

Dak I still dont get entirely up for and think hes just a guy, Allen and Kyler are sick talents for their own reasons, but as a whole Im not sure their QB ability would exceed a Wentz or Jimmy.

TSR2  | Original One Mini |Apex UW 19

Nike Vapor Speed 4i | 5-GW T100S Black 

SM8 Black 54* / 60*

Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

WITB

Admittedly i don't watch a TON of Cowboys games, but i've always thought Dak looked pretty good. He doesn't seem to make many boneheaded plays, seems pretty poised and can make all the throws. I have read a lot about Garrett's coaching (most of it very unflattering) and i'd be interested to see Dak with an innovative offensive guy. Greg Roman everyone is talking about right now....designed that Ravens offense, he was the OC in SF during the Alex Smith renaissance and Colin Kaepernick. He made frigging Tyrod Taylor look good in Buffalo after that.....I'd like to see Dak with someone like that if they make a change.

I think with Kyler it will have to be more of a hybrid offense. He rushed for 550yds this year and is super shifty. He could be a 1000yd runner as a QB and i think that's where he could have a lot of success. I'm not sure i see him on an NFL level just dropping back and throwing 50 times a game in an air raid. But in the pistol with a couple of good running backs he scares me a lot more.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

So scratch, since I dont watch hoops anymore you know I gotta migrate this tradition over to this thread....

What's the NFL trade value ranking?

1) Mahomes (this is not debatable right?)

2) Deshaun Watson? (I love Lamar , my fear is just injuries....if he gets leg injuries can he play until hes 35-36...can he be a top QB if the run threat isn't there?)

3) Lamar?

4) Russell Wilson? Hes 31 but I feel like he could play 7-8 more years

5) the #1 pick in this years draft? (Is that more valuable than Wentz, Jimmy , kyler etc)....I mean Joe Burrow has looked ridiculous

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Will have to disagree on that PI call. Didn't even have vested interest in the game but saw a defender wrapped up on a guy completely hindering progress.... Oh well. We can debate calls every game but the league has a massive consistency issue. I foresee a massive blown call affecting playoffs this year again.

I want to see Lamar next year before I anoint him as the next big thing. I've seen crazy seasons by Vick and even RG3 that regress hard, maybe not to the same level, but give DCs an off-season to scheme against him. It does kill me that I didn't take him in fantasy this year.

I'd say about a 0.1% chance Cincy trades that #1 pick. Hometown kid, dominant player, etc.... It's a pretty safe pick in a position of need. I do think we might see a big trade in round 1 for another team shooting for That

@mtljeff why no basketball anymore? I thought you were a superfan?

• Like 1

I think Lamar is closer to Mahomie then Watson would be, I agree with your top 4. Burrow has looked great but we have seen this show before, I don’t think a non proven NFL pick holds the same value as it does in the NBA. That’s why you don’t see NBA picks when a clear cut #1 like Zion or Simmons get traded pre draft. I guess what I am saying is I don’t think any team with a proven QB on a competitive team and in a good cap situation would trade said QB for Burrow who has not proven he can lead an NFL team. No way the Niners trade Jimmy or Eagles trade Wentz for #1 pick. What about Darnold for #1 pick? Darnold was Burrow post Rose Bowl and he has shown flashes of an elite QB.

What about non QBs like Aaron Donald, McCaffrey, Gilmore, Tre’Davious White, Quinten Nelson, Michael Thomas, Saquon? Rams gave up two 1st round picks for Ramsey. That means White and Gilmore might be worth three 1st’s. McCaffery and Saquan are probably worth a top 10 pick and the following years first to a team that think they are a playmaker away. It’s really hard to judge because elite players on rookie deals never get traded. But Thomas is worth a lot more then OBJ and Darnold is worth more the Mack.

I'm on a bit of a sabbatical. The past couple of years sucked all of the enjoyment out of being a fan. I just dont think anyone in the league really cares about what they do

All I think of when I think NBA is Durant complaining on Twitter because people talk about him, Kyrie talking about his feelings or how he doesnt owe the fans **&% , players playing 60 games a year and sitting out nationally televised games, and Davis calling himself the CEO while taking a 600k game check to sit on the sideline in a looney tunes shirt mocking his own trade demand...To his credit, I guess he really does act like a CEO

All the while basketball media shoving it down my throat that I need to love this because player empowerment is amazing.

I need a break from the NBA

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

A great question would be who is the top non-QB, for sure. I could see the answer being Quentin Nelson. O lineman play a long time and he is young and absolutely dominant . He is more valuable than any individual running back.

A guy like Aaron Donald is tough. Hes 28. How much longer can he be elite? 4 more years? I'd rather have Garopolo or Wentz for 10 more years than Donald for 4. Guys like Nick Bosa, Minkah Fitzpatrick , Tradavius White etc...are any of them above a top 10 QB? I cant see it just because guys like Fitzpatrick were traded for a lot less than what a top QB would go for.

It's such a QB driven league

I bet once you get down to guys like Goff, Cousins and some of the other young but unproven guys. A lot of these teams would take Quentin Nelson over their QB because they could replace that QB.

Burrow just looks so good. Never seen a guy rip up college like him...but his receiver ls and o line is awesome...so i guess you never know

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

The difference with Fitzpatrick is his position is a lower value position then a CB or edge rusher.

Guys like Saquan, McCaffery, Kittle, and Thomas intrigue me because they are at positions where you don’t need elite talent but they are all so good it kind of changes things. It’s honestly not even worth discussing because those types of players on rookie deals only get traded when they become a distraction and at that point they are no longer elite.

As a Cowboys fan what drives me nuts about Dak is his footwork. He throws flatfooted way way way too often, and it leads to obvious inaccuracies on timing routes, especially behind receivers and low. When his mechanics are there he has the arm strength and decision-making skills to be a top their guy (not the best, but up there). But as long as these flaws persist, he's not a $35-40mil/year guy.

blessing in disguise for SEA to lose to SF. SEA sucks at home this year, and PHI is broken nearly as bad as SEA. A road playoff game gives them better odds.

SF looks good, but I'm not sure this is the NFC's year for a SB.

Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

It's been something like 7-8 seasons since a non-bye team has made the Super Bowl.

Patriots and Saints both have to play opening week. I guess if anyone can do it those teams wouldn't surprise anyone. Though we probably should be surprised if the Pats do we're just conditioned to think they can flip the switch.

The Titans were something like 60-1 to win the SB as of last week. That seems crazy for a team IN the playoffs. I might want some of that action. The Bills had better odds. I think the Titans might be the 3rd best AFC team right now.

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

0EPVPGKS8J4W.png

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3,5,7  FW's  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4      5 hybrid  Atmos 

TM                  P790   6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  SS 

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Buffalo bringing pressure early in this one....

I really enjoy watching Josh Allen, he might kill someone with a football one day he throws it so hard....but even little rollout passes are an adventure. Being a receiver for him now must be like being a catcher for a pitcher who gets a little wild. Use your knees, elbows, whatever, just get it front of the ball LOL

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

Buffalo came to play and Houston just came. Really surprising that Houston in 2+ seasons has not been able to protect Watson. I don’t know if it’s Bill O’Brien the GM not getting the players or something with their O line coach but they need to do a better job at giving Watson time if they want to make playoff runs.