Jump to content

I Think My GI Irons are Hurting My Game


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shocked this thread hasn't turned into a complete s---show yet. People must be sleeping in.

Every time I start to blame my clubs/shafts/shoes for something I ask myself: "Self, if you handed this club/shaft/etc to a tour player, would they be able to hit it well enough?"   The answ

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ChipNRun said:

 

image.png.7cca224976fb17db3f018de0ccf14e09.pngMatt Kuchar, a nine-time PGA Tour winner, plays Bridgestone's Tour B JGR HF2 irons. With cavity back and Power Slit Face (helps low-face hits), it's in the GI category.

 

So, would you advise Kuchar to quit golf because he is among those who "swing improperly"?

 

An example closer to home is a couple of former small-college golfers I have met. In college, they played blade irons to a scratch HDCP. But 10 years later, they have a job, a wife and two kids, and a dog. Reality: they can no longer keep their swings "blade-ready." They find they score better with GI irons than with Player's blades. GI forgiveness outstrips an occasional fancy blade shot.

 

 

I’m not sure what you’re arguing, but what I got from the person you quoted is “if it’s designed to overcome issue for those who have swing flaws, then those without as many flaws should be just fine”. I think you’re friends would fall into the latter category.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently the greens are just too damn hard at the moment.  I've been told that they are going to punch them pretty soon.  We'll see how much of a difference that makes.  I hit my irons pretty high with an apex of usually over 100 feet, and my shots barely make a ball mark, if at all.  That is definitely not right.  So, I guess it's probably more of a turf issue than my irons.  Good to know, but I still want a combo set now, just because.  I suppose the MP 30's will suffice once they get here though.

  • Like 1

Bag 1                                                                                        Bag 2

PING G400 Max 10.5° UST Attas 4U 6TS 44"                      PING G25 10.5° Graphite Design 2419S Prototype

Taylormade SLDR Mini 14° NV 2KXV Green 75X 42"            PING G25 3 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss75 S

Callaway 2015 Big Bertha 5 wood Attas 3 8X 41.5"             PING G25 5 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss85 S

Callaway Rogue 7 Wood Elements Wind 9X 41"                   PING G25 23° Hybrid KBS Tour V 110

Callaway Rogue 24° Hybrid Tour AD DI 95X                        PING G25 Irons 5-UW KBS Tour V 120

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 6-GW AMT Tour White s300    PING Glide 54° SS and 58° TS KBS 610 125

Mizuno T20 54° and 60° DG TI s400                                   PING Sigma Tyne H

Odyssey O-Works Red 7s

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, drumdude96 said:

Apparently the greens are just too damn hard at the moment.  I've been told that they are going to punch them pretty soon.  We'll see how much of a difference that makes.  I hit my irons pretty high with an apex of usually over 100 feet, and my shots barely make a ball mark, if at all.  That is definitely not right.  So, I guess it's probably more of a turf issue than my irons.  Good to know, but I still want a combo set now, just because.  I suppose the MP 30's will suffice once they get here though.

As warm and dry as it's been, you'll probably see a lot of those type shots at Augusta later this week. Or at least I hope we do!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drumdude96 said:

There's a reason tour pros don't use JPX Hot Metal irons, and it's the same reason I'm looking for something else.

I'm no pro, but I played a tour course with Champion Bermuda greens, and no problem holding greens with my 919 HMs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caniac6 said:

I'm no pro, but I played a tour course with Champion Bermuda greens, and no problem holding greens with my 919 HMs.

I'm guessing those greens weren't as hard as the ones at my club are right now.  It's probably not so much my irons as it is the greens.  Hopefully they're getting ready to rectify the situation.  All I knew was something was amiss.  Either the clubs or the greens.  After talking with some other members, turns out it's the greens. Glad to hear they won't be staying this hard for much longer.  But they sure do putt nicely.

  • Like 1

Bag 1                                                                                        Bag 2

PING G400 Max 10.5° UST Attas 4U 6TS 44"                      PING G25 10.5° Graphite Design 2419S Prototype

Taylormade SLDR Mini 14° NV 2KXV Green 75X 42"            PING G25 3 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss75 S

Callaway 2015 Big Bertha 5 wood Attas 3 8X 41.5"             PING G25 5 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss85 S

Callaway Rogue 7 Wood Elements Wind 9X 41"                   PING G25 23° Hybrid KBS Tour V 110

Callaway Rogue 24° Hybrid Tour AD DI 95X                        PING G25 Irons 5-UW KBS Tour V 120

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 6-GW AMT Tour White s300    PING Glide 54° SS and 58° TS KBS 610 125

Mizuno T20 54° and 60° DG TI s400                                   PING Sigma Tyne H

Odyssey O-Works Red 7s

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, drumdude96 said:

There's a reason tour pros don't use JPX Hot Metal irons, and it's the same reason I'm looking for something else.

Actually until this year Brooks Koepka was playing 919JPX.  And he did not have a deal with Mizuno  or anyone else.  The main, if not only reason he switched to ZR7 irons is that he signed a deal  with Srixon.  So don't say no pros play JPX's.  He is not only a PGA pro but one of the best in the world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dhacker56 said:

Actually until this year Brooks Koepka was playing 919JPX.  And he did not have a deal with Mizuno  or anyone else.  The main, if not only reason he switched to ZR7 irons is that he signed a deal  with Srixon.  So don't say no pros play JPX's.  He is not only a PGA pro but one of the best in the world. 

Brooks was playing JPX Tours. First 919 then 921. Not GI irons. He put Srixon in the bag this year, but I don’t think he signed with Srixon. At least I can’t find any evidence of him signing and that’s something Srixon would promote pretty loudly.

 

https://www.srixon.com/us/tour-list.html

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JDCON said:

Brooks was playing JPX Tours. First 919 then 921. Not GI irons. He put Srixon in the bag this year, but I don’t think he signed with Srixon. At least I can’t find any evidence of him signing and that’s something Srixon would promote pretty loudly.

 

https://www.srixon.com/us/tour-list.html

My bad I thought the post was No PGA pro plays JPX.  I guess I'll have to beat myself.  LOL

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not take the money you would spend on new clubs and get some lessons to completely revamp your swing so you flip more at the bottom?  Trust me, more flip and less "pinch" will get that spin up.

 

Here's a great training aid:

 

 

WITB:
Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, drumdude96 said:

I'm guessing those greens weren't as hard as the ones at my club are right now.  It's probably not so much my irons as it is the greens.  Hopefully they're getting ready to rectify the situation.  All I knew was something was amiss.  Either the clubs or the greens.  After talking with some other members, turns out it's the greens. Glad to hear they won't be staying this hard for much longer.  But they sure do putt nicely.

Where are you? Here in central NC, we have had so much rain that the greens are not as firm as usual. I really like firm, fast greens. It seems they are just about perfect just before they punch them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, betarhoalphadelta said:

Pretty sure Augusta can afford as much water as they want for irrigation.


ANGC pride themselves on having them firm and nearly unplayable for the Masters. So they are hoping not to get rain to soften them up, they certainly won’t be watering them more than necessary to keep the grass alive. 

 

Of course they also have Sub Air to dry them out nowadays. So it takes a buttload of rain to make them soft. Which is not in the forecast.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, caniac6 said:

Where are you? Here in central NC, we have had so much rain that the greens are not as firm as usual. I really like firm, fast greens. It seems they are just about perfect just before they punch them.

I'm in northern Missouri.  The grounds crew will be aerating the greens next Monday, so that should (hopefully) soften them up a bit.  Then we'll just have to deal with all the little sand-filled holes for several weeks.  Oh joy!  At my old course they are so soft that my shots always left a large pitch mark.  This hard greens stuff is new to me. 

  • Like 2

Bag 1                                                                                        Bag 2

PING G400 Max 10.5° UST Attas 4U 6TS 44"                      PING G25 10.5° Graphite Design 2419S Prototype

Taylormade SLDR Mini 14° NV 2KXV Green 75X 42"            PING G25 3 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss75 S

Callaway 2015 Big Bertha 5 wood Attas 3 8X 41.5"             PING G25 5 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss85 S

Callaway Rogue 7 Wood Elements Wind 9X 41"                   PING G25 23° Hybrid KBS Tour V 110

Callaway Rogue 24° Hybrid Tour AD DI 95X                        PING G25 Irons 5-UW KBS Tour V 120

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 6-GW AMT Tour White s300    PING Glide 54° SS and 58° TS KBS 610 125

Mizuno T20 54° and 60° DG TI s400                                   PING Sigma Tyne H

Odyssey O-Works Red 7s

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, halliedog said:

Why not take the money you would spend on new clubs and get some lessons to completely revamp your swing so you flip more at the bottom?  Trust me, more flip and less "pinch" will get that spin up.

 

Here's a great training aid:

 

 

 

I didn't realize the guys that make Family Guy also did golf training videos...

 

  • Haha 1

G400Max Xtorsion 60S | F9 3W - 3H Devo 7-8S - RadSpeed 7W Motore F3R | 0211 5-6H Riptide  80R

ZX5/7 6-PW Recoil 95R | cbx2 50 Recoil 95R | Glide 56 eye2 - 58TS | Stroke Lab Double Wide

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, drumdude96 said:

I'm guessing those greens weren't as hard as the ones at my club are right now.  It's probably not so much my irons as it is the greens.  Hopefully they're getting ready to rectify the situation.  All I knew was something was amiss.  Either the clubs or the greens.  After talking with some other members, turns out it's the greens. Glad to hear they won't be staying this hard for much longer.  But they sure do putt nicely.


Your JPX 900 Hot Metals are 1 club stronger than your MP-30’s were. 
JPX 7 iron =31*  MP-30 6 iron =31*
JPX 8 iron =35* MP-30 7 iron =35*
 

Loft for loft you should see a very similar spin rate assuming the Shaft is the same make between the two. So,  your JPX 7 iron, should get around the same roll out as your MP-30 6 iron. 
 

Also, your MP-30 shafts are old school Mizuno standard length, so the MP-30 6 iron shaft should be 1/4 longer than your JPX 900 shaft. With that being said, loft for loft, you should deliver the clubs at impact slightly different. The JPX 900 should launch a touch higher due to the shorter shaft. 
 

The JPX HM and MP-30 swingweight may be different as well .  It may have an affect on your delivery or it may not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

Perhaps you can buy a single iron MP-30 ......6 or 7 iron and take your JPX HM 7or 8 since the lofts match, and hit them side by side on a launch monitor. You may find that they are nearly identical. If there is a great disparity in launch and spin, perhaps you have better turf interaction with the MP-30. I would check the overall weight and swingweight of the corresponding lofted club (JPX 7=MP30 6) and try to get the JPX to match the MP-30. 
 

I highly doubt...... (as a matter of fact I just started a thread on this) that the JPX is a low spin club, when you compare loft to loft. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JDMRN81 said:

I’m dying! 🤣

OMG!  That is the funniest shiz I have seen in a LONG time!  FLIP IT!!!!! 🤣

  • Like 1

Bag 1                                                                                        Bag 2

PING G400 Max 10.5° UST Attas 4U 6TS 44"                      PING G25 10.5° Graphite Design 2419S Prototype

Taylormade SLDR Mini 14° NV 2KXV Green 75X 42"            PING G25 3 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss75 S

Callaway 2015 Big Bertha 5 wood Attas 3 8X 41.5"             PING G25 5 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss85 S

Callaway Rogue 7 Wood Elements Wind 9X 41"                   PING G25 23° Hybrid KBS Tour V 110

Callaway Rogue 24° Hybrid Tour AD DI 95X                        PING G25 Irons 5-UW KBS Tour V 120

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 6-GW AMT Tour White s300    PING Glide 54° SS and 58° TS KBS 610 125

Mizuno T20 54° and 60° DG TI s400                                   PING Sigma Tyne H

Odyssey O-Works Red 7s

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drivingrangehero said:


Your JPX 900 Hot Metals are 1 club stronger than your MP-30’s were. 
JPX 7 iron =31*  MP-30 6 iron =31*
JPX 8 iron =35* MP-30 7 iron =35*
 

Loft for loft you should see a very similar spin rate assuming the Shaft is the same make between the two. So,  your JPX 7 iron, should get around the same roll out as your MP-30 6 iron. 
 

Also, your MP-30 shafts are old school Mizuno standard length, so the MP-30 6 iron shaft should be 1/4 longer than your JPX 900 shaft. With that being said, loft for loft, you should deliver the clubs at impact slightly different. The JPX 900 should launch a touch higher due to the shorter shaft. 
 

The JPX HM and MP-30 swingweight may be different as well .  It may have an affect on your delivery or it may not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

Perhaps you can buy a single iron MP-30 ......6 or 7 iron and take your JPX HM 7or 8 since the lofts match, and hit them side by side on a launch monitor. You may find that they are nearly identical. If there is a great disparity in launch and spin, perhaps you have better turf interaction with the MP-30. I would check the overall weight and swingweight of the corresponding lofted club (JPX 7=MP30 6) and try to get the JPX to match the MP-30. 
 

I highly doubt...... (as a matter of fact I just started a thread on this) that the JPX is a low spin club, when you compare loft to loft. 

I don't have the MP 30's yet.  They should arrive sometime next week, or maybe even this Friday.  The shafts will be a bit different, but not hugely so.  I built my JPX 900's with AMT Tour White, so the long irons are lighter, but not sure how much that will affect things, other than making them easier to swing.  I also built them to D3 swingweight, so that should be the same, or at least very close.  I'm super excited to get the MP 30's as they are my favorite iron of all time and it's been about 11 years since I had a set.  They're not exactly easy to come by in left-handed these days.  And they're probably about as bladey as I want to get, at least for right now.  MY club has a SkyTrak, so I might be able to do a head to head with that.  Not a Trackman by any means, but it should work.

Bag 1                                                                                        Bag 2

PING G400 Max 10.5° UST Attas 4U 6TS 44"                      PING G25 10.5° Graphite Design 2419S Prototype

Taylormade SLDR Mini 14° NV 2KXV Green 75X 42"            PING G25 3 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss75 S

Callaway 2015 Big Bertha 5 wood Attas 3 8X 41.5"             PING G25 5 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss85 S

Callaway Rogue 7 Wood Elements Wind 9X 41"                   PING G25 23° Hybrid KBS Tour V 110

Callaway Rogue 24° Hybrid Tour AD DI 95X                        PING G25 Irons 5-UW KBS Tour V 120

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 6-GW AMT Tour White s300    PING Glide 54° SS and 58° TS KBS 610 125

Mizuno T20 54° and 60° DG TI s400                                   PING Sigma Tyne H

Odyssey O-Works Red 7s

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drumdude96 said:

OMG!  That is the funniest shiz I have seen in a LONG time!  FLIP IT!!!!! 🤣

Sorry to derail your thread Drumdude, but if you haven't seen this guy before google him - best golf commentary out there, you will be rolling.  Here is something especially for the upcoming Masters:

https://www.facebook.com/ClubProGuy/videos/130469392380315/

WITB:
Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drumdude96 said:

I don't have the MP 30's yet.  They should arrive sometime next week, or maybe even this Friday.  The shafts will be a bit different, but not hugely so.  I built my JPX 900's with AMT Tour White, so the long irons are lighter, but not sure how much that will affect things, other than making them easier to swing.  I also built them to D3 swingweight, so that should be the same, or at least very close.  I'm super excited to get the MP 30's as they are my favorite iron of all time and it's been about 11 years since I had a set.  They're not exactly easy to come by in left-handed these days.  And they're probably about as bladey as I want to get, at least for right now.  MY club has a SkyTrak, so I might be able to do a head to head with that.  Not a Trackman by any means, but it should work.

Cool, I’d love to hear a follow up on launch and spin between the two equal lofts...... most specifically the MP30 7 iron and the JPX 8 iron, since the lofts are the same and shaft weight should be very close. 
 

I have owned the MP-30-32-33-37-67’s, they all had x100’s in them except the 37’s (PX 6.0 flighted) and  as far as feel goes, I could not tell the difference between any of them (except the 37’s due to the shafts) 

 

Mizuno fan and Lefty...... 😣 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, halliedog said:

Sorry to derail your thread Drumdude, but if you haven't seen this guy before google him - best golf commentary out there, you will be rolling.  Here is something especially for the upcoming Masters:

https://www.facebook.com/ClubProGuy/videos/130469392380315/

Wow!  I can't wait to plan a fantastic golf trip to Three Jack National! 

Bag 1                                                                                        Bag 2

PING G400 Max 10.5° UST Attas 4U 6TS 44"                      PING G25 10.5° Graphite Design 2419S Prototype

Taylormade SLDR Mini 14° NV 2KXV Green 75X 42"            PING G25 3 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss75 S

Callaway 2015 Big Bertha 5 wood Attas 3 8X 41.5"             PING G25 5 Wood Aerotech Steelfiber ss85 S

Callaway Rogue 7 Wood Elements Wind 9X 41"                   PING G25 23° Hybrid KBS Tour V 110

Callaway Rogue 24° Hybrid Tour AD DI 95X                        PING G25 Irons 5-UW KBS Tour V 120

Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal 6-GW AMT Tour White s300    PING Glide 54° SS and 58° TS KBS 610 125

Mizuno T20 54° and 60° DG TI s400                                   PING Sigma Tyne H

Odyssey O-Works Red 7s

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dhacker56 said:

Don't most courses aerify in the fall?

Here in the mid atlantic it’s often twice or more a year.  In the spring after everything starts growing again and fall before things go dormant.  
 

But it’s not set in stone and not always those big a** holes. new equipment is pretty cool and the greens heal pretty quickly   
 

 

Edited by 2Down
Cause I could

Sim max 10.5° ventus red r
Ping 5 wood G410 Alta s 
Ping G710 DG 105 R300 4-U 

mizuno T7 54° Bent to 52°
Ping glide stealth 54° es grind bent to 56°
Ping glide 2 58°. ES bent to 60°
Zebra - for the moment

tp5x

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Our picks

    • 2021 RBC Heritage - discussions and links
      Please post any questions and comments here.
       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       

       
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #1
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #2
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #3
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #4
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #5
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #6
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #7
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #8
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #9
      2021 RBC Heritage - Tuesday #10
       
       

       
      Custom Cameron putters - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Bettinardi putter - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Robert Streb's custom stamped Vokey wedge - 2021 RBC Heritage
      Ben An's custom stamped Vokey - 2021 RBC Heritage
      • 7 replies
    • 2021 Valero Texas Open - discussion & links
      Please put any questions or comments here. 
       
      This week, the PGA Tour is at TPC San Antonio on the Oaks Course for the Valero Texas Open. GolfWRX was on-site Tuesday to catch a glimpse into the bags of some of the world’s top golfers.
       
      The field of 144 is getting ready to battle starting Thursday for the $7.7 million purse, with $1.386 million going to the winner. The tournament is also the last event where players can qualify for The Masters, just like Canadian Corey Conners did last year.
       
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.
       

       
      2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #1 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #2 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #3 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #4 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #5 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #6 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #7 2021 Valero Texas Open - Tuesday #8  


       
      Cameron putters (added Bernd Wiesberger's custom T-11) -2021 Valero Texas Open Piretti putters -2021 Valero Texas Open Branden Grace testing AutoFlex shaft @ 2021 Valero Texas Open  
      Check out our "Most interesting photos" Part 1, and Part 2.
       

       
      • 29 replies
    • **GIVEAWAY** Odyssey Ten Triple Track Putter! ENTER NOW!
      NEW Odyssey Ten Triple Track putter giveaway!!!.To enter reply in this thread that you're IN!
       
      That's it. You'll be entered into the giveaway (one entry per person). Winner chosen at random in two weeks. Be sure to check out the attached pics. Good luck!
       
      If you are not a member her please register here to allow you to reply to this post and enter. Registration is free... https://forums.golfwrx.com/register/
      ======================================================================================================
      We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. If the winner has duplicate entries we count the first
       





       
      • 1,599 replies
    • 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - discussion and links
      Please put any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #1
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #2
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #3
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #4
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #5
      2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Monday #6
       
       

       
      Hideki testing putters at WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Odyssey/Toulon Atlanta putter - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Cameron putters - 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
      Patrick Reed testing TPT shafts 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play
       
       
      • 54 replies
    • 2021 Players - discussion and links
      Please post any questions or comments here
       
       

       
      2021 Players - Monday #1
      2021 Players - Monday #2
      2021 Players - Monday #3
      2021 Players - Monday #4
      2021 Players - Tuesday #1
      2021 Players - Tuesday #2
      2021 Players - Tuesday #3
      2021 Players - Tuesday #4
      2021 Players - Tuesday #5
      2021 Players - Tuesday #6
       
       

       
      Maverick McNealy's custom 1 of 1 Callaway Apex MB irons - 2021 Players
      Adam Long's Cameron T-5 proto - 2021 Players
      Abraham Ancer's custom Muira irons and custom MMT shafts - 2021 Players
      Bettinardi putters & cover - 2021 Players
      Jon Rahm's bag - 2021 Players
      Xander Schauffele's bag - 2021 Players
      Sergio with a Cameron putter - 2021 Players
      Cameron T11 & 11.5 putters - 2021 Players
      Sergio Garcia's clubs - 2021 Players
      Scott Brown's Odyssey gamer - 2021 Players
       
       
       
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 52 replies

×
×
  • Create New...