Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

I'm selling my mevo+ and a bunch of other stuff and I think I've scraped together the funds to get a GC3.  I'm guessing there aren't any discounts to be had - especially since I'd be a new customer.   Is there any reason to pick one rep over another or just call in take who you get?  Maybe a discount on the Pebble Beach courses...  Probably wishful thinking...

6 hours ago, radiman said:

Subscription based also.  Future pricing for an "all in" deal but no pricing on that.  They are targeting Q1 2022 for indoor use.  They were also targeting a time much earlier than this to launch.  For an unproven LM that has so badly missed the time frame they were initially proclaiming, I would have a hard time buying in.  Especially since it isn't even usable indoors yet.  And, who knows how long that is away.  Their release feels even more rushed than the Launch Pro.  

Not to mention they don't really have any real proven track record in the space, where has Foresight has a ton between the GC2 and quad. I am guessing COVID related LM madness caused foresight to push to release it ASAP to capitalize on the increased demand 

16 minutes ago, TD22057 said:

I'm selling my mevo+ and a bunch of other stuff and I think I've scraped together the funds to get a GC3.  I'm guessing there aren't any discounts to be had - especially since I'd be a new customer.   Is there any reason to pick one rep over another or just call in take who you get?  Maybe a discount on the Pebble Beach courses...  Probably wishful thinking...

Premium courses (Pebble) are $200 on the LP. I just paid them for it today. Waiting on the software license to be approved and I’ll upload a pic. It’s been a 4-5 day process. I don’t think anyone has asked them if that applies to the GC3 or if you have to pay full price $1000 for PB currently on discount for $500. I did hear they have a deal running where you can buy all 10 premium courses for $1500

One of the reps on Facebook said if you buy the GC3 with the $1500 course pack you get moved to the top of the list for shipping date along with sim in a box orders. 

Edited by Luke.Sutton

1 hour ago, TD22057 said:

My rep was Alex Schack and he couldn’t have been better.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Birkeley31 said:

I submitted a support ticket with Foresight because my GC3 would not connect with FSX Mobile on my iPad and received the following reply: 

"At this time FSX Mobile does not support the GC3 but that could change in the future. There is no timeline for when this feature will be added."

Based on this it appears you have two options: Gaming PC or GC3 by itself.

So there is a workaround.  The issue is your GC3 can’t be connected to Wi-Fi when connecting to your iPad.  Start your gc3, disconnect it from your home Wi-Fi, then connect your iPad to the GC3 internal Wi-Fi.  Then it will work.  

Edited by jmnx973

1 minute ago, Magnets said:

Anyone else run into this issue with the iPad where it won’t connect to the GC3’s network?

BA5B5E77-AD1E-4798-AF30-BD0108BAF90B.jpeg

Make sure that your gc3 is not connected to your home Wi-Fi then try again.  I had this problem and the tech helped me out.  Disconnect GC3 from your wifi network, then connect your iPad to the GC3 wifi .

On 10/19/2021 at 8:00 AM, Thats two thus far Shooter said:

I did the 8x14 premium and built my own enclosure. Got carpet and pad liners for the perimeter and bought velvet curtains on the sides so it doubles as a movie theater and hosel rocket net. Still have some tidying up to do while I wait for the gc3. I have 9ft basement ceilings.F6837814-C80A-4CD1-9D14-3490286C6937.jpeg.68b1324a3d1876a05436d1b4745c514f.jpeg

9B7D0192-2F24-4B9B-B132-2A96FF736E1C.jpeg.e6abea5c4e61a3b9004183963eda6d41.jpeg

Looks Great!  Where did you get the pipe fittings for the 1 inch conduit?

Callaway Epic Max LS 10.5 (-1), Ventus Black 6s
Cobra F7 3 Wood
Titleist 718 TMB 2 iron 17*

Adams TI Hybrid 20* and 23*
Srixon zx5 4-5, zx7 6-pw, s300, 2* flat

Vokey SM6 50f12
Vokey SM7 54s10

Mizuno T10 60

Odyssey White Hot #1 (2006)

14 hours ago, kwettig said:

I haven’t gotten it yet.  Were you charged on the 6th too?  Rep said my was shipping mid week this week…

My order was placed on the first of october, but the first time they tried to withdraw the money from my account my bank denied the withdrawal which I think screwed me a little. 

My rep reached out to me on the 7th to let me know, and I cleared the issue up that day, but did not see the money leave my account until the 8th.

2 hours ago, RH2020 said:

Potentially you can install windows using the boot camp, then you can use it as a windows pc

I doubt it would run well in Windows on a Mac through boot camp unless you have an external nvidia graphics card.  Need a CUDA compatible graphics card and that means nvidia only.  Could possibly use e6 though as they already have iPad simulation but I’m not sure if fsx needs to run in conjunction to e6 through foresight hardware.

While I'm waiting for my simulator components, I'm just using the on-screen display since I don't have a compatible iPad. Is there a way to control how long the ball & club data show on the display after hitting a shot? The display seems a little erratic/unpredictable in flashing back and forth between the "looking for ball" screen, the ball data screen and the club data screen. Not seeing a way to change it in the on-screen settings.

27 minutes ago, rvmcd said:

While I'm waiting for my simulator components, I'm just using the on-screen display since I don't have a compatible iPad. Is there a way to control how long the ball & club data show on the display after hitting a shot? The display seems a little erratic/unpredictable in flashing back and forth between the "looking for ball" screen, the ball data screen and the club data screen. Not seeing a way to change it in the on-screen settings.

I have the same frustration and hope to hear there is some way to adjust this setting...

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

11 minutes ago, thigos said:

I have the same frustration and hope to hear there is some way to adjust this setting...

Yeah it is a little glitchy.  Do you guys ever have it act weird when you want to go into the settings, like i will hit settings and i sometimes have to hurry and click on one of the options in settings or else it goes back to the home screen fast

3 hours ago, DinoSpumoni228 said:

My order was placed on the first of october, but the first time they tried to withdraw the money from my account my bank denied the withdrawal which I think screwed me a little. 

My rep reached out to me on the 7th to let me know, and I cleared the issue up that day, but did not see the money leave my account until the 8th.

Ha the exact same situation happened to me.  Had to work with my bank on it.  

35 minutes ago, The Green Jacket said:

Yeah it is a little glitchy.  Do you guys ever have it act weird when you want to go into the settings, like i will hit settings and i sometimes have to hurry and click on one of the options in settings or else it goes back to the home screen fast

Yep I've had the same issue. The other thing is that it is not always reading the fiducial sticker for driver specifically. I can't remember if it was mentioned here or in the Facebook group, but did I see there is a firmware update coming soon? Hopefully that will fix these issues.

13 minutes ago, rvmcd said:

Yep I've had the same issue. The other thing is that it is not always reading the fiducial sticker for driver specifically. I can't remember if it was mentioned here or in the Facebook group, but did I see there is a firmware update coming soon? Hopefully that will fix these issues.

The fix for the driver is to use the rear section of the hitting area. It doesn’t pick up the club data when used at the very forward section of the hitting area. Move the ball back 2-3 inches and it works perfectly 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kwettig said:

Anyone else still waiting on software email from Foresight for GC3 first preorder or just me?  lol feel like the last kid picked at recess for the kickball game.

Yeah, I'm in that boat as well.  Charged in Oct 5th and delayed 1 day because of my bank's fraud detection... Hoping for something soon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Green Jacket said:

Yeah, same issue.

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

1 hour ago, kwettig said:

Anyone else still waiting on software email from Foresight for GC3 first preorder or just me?  lol feel like the last kid picked at recess for the kickball game.

Me!  I checked with foresight and was told via email mine was shipping on 10/25. Well I didn't get anything, called my rep and he told me I'm still a couple weeks out. 🙄