Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

I am looking to upgrade from my Rapsodo to this. Starting to appreciate the value in the MLM 2 Pro more and more as I dive into BLP, SKytrack, and Eye Mini Lite. If I take this to range and practice, is there an iOS app like MLM 2 Pro to track the aggregate range sessions? Is there a web browser app like R Cloud to look at the data?

Epic Max LS - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10

Epic Max 7W  - HZRDUS SMOKE iM10
4- P  T100S LA Golf A Series - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall
Raw Vokey SM9 50F, 54D, 58M S400 - BB and F Ferrule OG Squall

Vokey 64 Jimmy Walker S400 - BB and F Ferrule

Cameron Futura X11.5 - BGT Shaft - Super Stroke Flatso 1.0

On 3/26/2024 at 9:49 AM, Walkerdb7 said:

I am looking to upgrade from my Rapsodo to this. Starting to appreciate the value in the MLM 2 Pro more and more as I dive into BLP, SKytrack, and Eye Mini Lite. If I take this to range and practice, is there an iOS app like MLM 2 Pro to track the aggregate range sessions? Is there a web browser app like R Cloud to look at the data?

There is an app, FSX Pro.  It is behind the gold membership paywall, which is $500/year.  As of now though, if you purchase a BLP, you get a free year of the gold subscription.  I even got that promotion, and I bought a used system off of eBay.  The app works great on an iPad.  It absolutely does not work on an iPhone even though you can download it.  Also, with the gold subscription, you get access to the practice stuff in FSX2020, which is what you typically see on videos of someone using the Foresight suite.  It needs a pretty beefy pc to run though.  

You can review your sessions on the app, but you still have to be connected to your BLP to do so I believe.  You can also review past sessions on your account on the Foresight website.  That method is not as good in my opinion.

I really like what Foresight provides in FSX Pro, but there are things that I think could be better (with everything).  I came from the original Skytrak.  I think the Foresight software is better overall, but there are a few small things that I liked with the Skytrak software.  However, having some of the info available on the screen itself is a really nice feature.  Hope that helps!  I’m still learning everything with this unit.  I’ve only had it about a week.

Edited by Cjetblack

On 3/26/2024 at 9:49 AM, Walkerdb7 said:

That promotion ends at the end of March fyi. I love everything about the blp except the subscription model. I will be too busy to use my simulator through the summer so I decided to pass for now. I am wanting to see some long term reviews on the eye mini lite. If it is working good for folks and no side spin issues I will probably go that route. 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:24 PM, ChadL said:

FSXTiles.png.25e25335f6bd3a796072d1d829ceed4d.png

I've searched through this thread, but can't find what I'm looking for.  Also tried a google such but no luck.  How do I add data "tiles" to the left of the screen? I want to be able to see Peak Height, but I can't find where I can add it.  I can see peak height in the table view, but I want to be able to see it like I can ball speed, carry, etc like in the picture above.

Thank you,

Chad

I posted this question awhile ago but didn't get any responses.  Thought I'd give it another go.  Just trying to figure out how to add or delete the info displayed.

1 hour ago, 968cab said:

Anybody have the *latest* info on transferring a BLP to a new owner? Fees, process, etc?

Couple months of Basic left; worth selling it with this, or waiting until it expires and selling unencumbered? (I am uninformed about current subscription structure/hoops)

Thanks! 

I would recommend building a gmail account just for the unit, then changing the email address of your account to that email address.  If you sell the unit, you are then selling the unit with the account.  I sold mine last year to get a GC3 and I was able to change the email without any issues, but that might change in the future.

Even with my GC3 I built an email address just for the unit when I set it up.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 968cab said:

Anybody have the *latest* info on transferring a BLP to a new owner? Fees, process, etc?

Couple months of Basic left; worth selling it with this, or waiting until it expires and selling unencumbered? (I am uninformed about current subscription structure/hoops)

Thanks! 

I bought mine from someone who had a basic subscription.  They charged me $250 for the transfer fee.  I could be wrong, but I believe the transfer fee is more if there is an active gold subscription, maybe like $500.  Don’t quote me on that.  I did a lot of reading before I bought mine and it was a bit confusing keeping everything straight since they have changed it so many times.

As far as process, I just reached out to Bushnell.  They requested some info and then they sent that to Foresight to get the process started.  You can reach out to Foresight directly, but it seems easier to let Bushnell handle it.  Within a day or two, Foresight verified the transfer and sent me a docusign to approve payment of the transfer fee.  

Edited by Cjetblack
  • Thanks 1

So I have had this for over a year but have only used the range. I started playing a course today with a buddy on FSX play. Put both of us in as players but the players never changed after shots. Also the ball never advanced after each shot despite the previous shot being registered. What the heck did I do wrong? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 9:23 PM, JCP22 said:

So I have had this for over a year but have only used the range. I started playing a course today with a buddy on FSX play. Put both of us in as players but the players never changed after shots. Also the ball never advanced after each shot despite the previous shot being registered. What the heck did I do wrong? 

Did you do on course practice instead of actual playing?

I just did the latest firmware update. Seems to be working ok. I used it outside for the first time yesterday and it worked like a charm. One of the best investments I've ever made in my game for improving.

• Like 1

Ping G430 HL 10.5*

Wilson Staff Dyna Power 5 wood
Ping 410 7 wood
XXIO 10 5 Hybrid, Tour Exotics 6 Hybrid
Wilson Staff DynaPower forged 7-GW

Wilson Staff 56*

Wilson Staff 60*

Ping Anser 2 2021 34" 

Like Edberg's forehand, my swing is held together with a paperclip and a rubber band.

2 hours ago, Woodridge said:

I just did the latest firmware update. Seems to be working ok. I used it outside for the first time yesterday and it worked like a charm. One of the best investments I've ever made in my game for improving.

I haven't used mine since the update. Was there any specifics the update improved or was focused on?

QI10 9 ventus TR blue 6x

QI10 tour 3 15 ventus TR blue 7x

Stealth plus 19 kaili blue 80tx

P770/MC tour issue x100

MG3 50 tour issue s400

MG3 56TW tour issue s400

MG3 60TW tour issue s400

Taylormade MYTP Soto

Prov1x

Vessel VLS lux

so i downloaded and installed. usb connection now works!!!! hasnt in a long time. Which i love because I can use my ethernet to hardwire to internet and use the usb like i used to. this is great for me. I didnt have any issues using ethernet as far as conncetion but i much rather like the hardwired interent. This is great 6-8 month later!!!