Bushnell Launch Pro Device with Foresight

How do I view club data with the BLP? I tried hitting some shots with a sticker on the clubface, but no club data is shown on the unit itself and there is no "Club" tab showing up on the analysis screen in FSX Subscription software on the PC. I am currently only signed up for the basic subscription, but it shows my 30 day trial for Gold is active and counting down the days. Is there something else I need to do to get club data to show up?

3 hours ago, The Green Jacket said:

I'm assuming a firmware update will fix it, hopefully soon

Agreed.  I hope a firmware update will address the flashing screen, ipad connectivity, and activate the barometer (read somewhere it's not currently on).

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

7 minutes ago, thigos said:

Agreed.  I hope a firmware update will address the flashing screen, ipad connectivity, and activate the barometer (read somewhere it's not currently on).

Yeah, i hit the range last night and it was awesome and the glitchiness isnt a deal breaker but it would be nice if i didnt have to race the screen to be faster than it lol.  It took a few tries for it to recognize the alignment stick too but like i said it was still great at reading the shots and it didnt miss a single shot and is super fast at recognizing the ball in the zone and ready to hit

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rvmcd said:

While I'm waiting for my simulator components, I'm just using the on-screen display since I don't have a compatible iPad. Is there a way to control how long the ball & club data show on the display after hitting a shot? The display seems a little erratic/unpredictable in flashing back and forth between the "looking for ball" screen, the ball data screen and the club data screen. Not seeing a way to change it in the on-screen settings.

If it makes you feel any better, the quad isn't much better. I make sure to keep both the club and ball out of the hitting area while I wait for the data to flip back and forth

Put just over 100 swings in on the range as well as pitch and putt. As you’d all expect the Garmin R10 not even close on shot shapes, spin, carry, etc. Very impressed with the unit. Having Wi-Fi connection issues so I just plugged in Ethernet. Wish the hitting area was larger, but that’s just being picky. I so agree with whoever mentioned that the screen resolution could have been better, but it’s not a deal breaker.

As for putting it will tell you if you pulled or pushed your putts on the unit, for anyone still wondering

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got Pebble installed on the FSX Subscription software… here’s how it went down:

Friday: called foresight, transferred to support. After a little back and forth the manager approved the Bushnell rate for the course. They said they’d email me paperwork over. 
Monday: Got an email from Foresight with a Doccusign I entered my CC info on. I was charged later that night. I was sent a link to download the course. Click on exe file and done. Then it comes up in library just says not activated
Tuesday: Got an email saying course activated. Logged on FSX, had to click activate course on this device and then it was done

One other thing to note. I had to actually have the gold subscription not the trial because price is different for Gold/Silver/GC3. $200/250/500 respectively. So I signed up early for the Gold, paid $797 after tax (maybe trial prorated??) and lost the free month trial maybe? 3AA1A181-7F0F-466A-8BBB-642775331F38.jpeg.ba2d0e0a42f2f123b03caf1f9218ed44.jpegA2E1FEFF-3856-42AD-AF22-FDB325F8F96F.jpeg.187696f19605449f754526b95e3bbf5f.jpeg5B45F4EE-BE8D-4180-B42D-81C617A67ED8.jpeg.2671fa01df68aaaa77d7fd1228a1516b.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Luke.Sutton said:

I got Pebble installed on the FSX Subscription software… here’s how it went down:

Friday: called foresight, transferred to support. After a little back and forth the manager approved the Bushnell rate for the course. They said they’d email me paperwork over. 
Monday: Got an email from Foresight with a Doccusign I entered my CC info on. I was charged later that night. I was sent a link to download the course. Click on exe file and done. Then it comes up in library just says not activated
Tuesday: Got an email saying course activated. Logged on FSX, had to click activate course on this device and then it was done

One other thing to note. I had to actually have the gold subscription not the trial because price is different for Gold/Silver/GC3. $200/250/500 respectively. So I signed up early for the Gold, paid $797 after tax (maybe trial prorated??) and lost the free month trial maybe? 3AA1A181-7F0F-466A-8BBB-642775331F38.jpeg.ba2d0e0a42f2f123b03caf1f9218ed44.jpegA2E1FEFF-3856-42AD-AF22-FDB325F8F96F.jpeg.187696f19605449f754526b95e3bbf5f.jpeg5B45F4EE-BE8D-4180-B42D-81C617A67ED8.jpeg.2671fa01df68aaaa77d7fd1228a1516b.jpeg

Looks great.  Do you know if the $200 Gold version will be upgraded for free with new versions of FSX like the $500 GC3 version?  Or do you have to buy it again for $200 whenever FSX gets updated? 

Also I called Foresight and they moved my Gold subscription expiration date from Oct 24th 2022 to Nov 24th 2022 to account for the 30 day free trial. 

Edited by amj6135

6 minutes ago, amj6135 said:

Looks great.  Do you know if the $200 Gold version will be upgraded for free with new versions of FSX like the $500 GC3 version?  Or do you have to buy it again for $200 whenever FSX gets updated? 

Also I called Foresight and they moved my Gold subscription expiration date from Oct 24th 2022 to Nov 24th 2022 to account for the 30 day free trial. 

Great to know about the free trial extension. As far as updates I have no idea. They did tell me that if I cancel the subscription I lose the course. I’m not sure if it’s transferable if the $500 transfer fee is paid either. I thought of all this to ask after it was too late and honestly they didn’t really have a ton of info and were figuring it out themselves. 

5 hours ago, The Green Jacket said:

Yeah, i hit the range last night and it was awesome and the glitchiness isnt a deal breaker but it would be nice if i didnt have to race the screen to be faster than it lol.  It took a few tries for it to recognize the alignment stick too but like i said it was still great at reading the shots and it didnt miss a single shot and is super fast at recognizing the ball in the zone and ready to hit

I found with the alignment stick you want the middle section right in front of it. I was trying to line it up with the middle right in the hitting box but it works way better with it directly in front

2 hours ago, Luke.Sutton said:

Great to know about the free trial extension. As far as updates I have no idea. They did tell me that if I cancel the subscription I lose the course. I’m not sure if it’s transferable if the $500 transfer fee is paid either. I thought of all this to ask after it was too late and honestly they didn’t really have a ton of info and were figuring it out themselves. 

I think it's outrageous that if you cancel the subscription you also lose a purchased course!

Edited by gibbiesmalls
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gibbiesmalls said:

I think it's outrageous that if you cancel the subscription you also lose a purchased course!

If you have the subscription and purchase a course, then pay the $4k to unlock the BLP, do you get to keep the course in that scenario?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ping G425 Max, 12* set to 13.5*, Tensei AV Raw Orange 65 R
Ping G425 Max 5 wood, 17.5* set to 18.5*, Tensei AV Raw Orange 75 S

Titleist 818h1 23* set to 24*, Project X Evenflow Blue S

Ping i210 4-UW, Nippon Modus 105S, Black Dot
Titleist Vokey SM7 54* 14F, 58* 12D Wedge Flex
Evnroll ER6B

Titleist Pro V1

8 hours ago, Luke.Sutton said:

What did you use for your black flooring there?

4 hours ago, OrangeGravy said:

What did you use for your black flooring there?

I used the DIY enclosure article from Gungho Golf and pretty much followed all the steps. I will be covering that gym flooring with “money putt” turf from Grass Tex I ordered from Gungho. And using a couple putting cups from Birdie Ball. They make a 1” cup that will work great for this. 

https://gunghogolf.com/articles/diy-impact-screen-enclosure

Here is a link to the Gym flooring… it was about $1/ft

https://www.amazon.com/BalanceFrom-Puzzle-Exercise-Interlocking-Tiles/dp/B07BXTJDTP/ref=as_li_ss_tl?crid=2O2RPZDXMW06L&dchild=1&keywords=balancefrom+1+extra+thick+puzzle+exercise+mat&qid=1607868402&sprefix=balancefrom+1",aps,188&sr=8-5&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=gunghogolf-20&linkId=1e2d7a0cb101756c7fd621e39f436c76&language=en_US

• Thanks 1

I pulled the trigger on the sim in a box package, which comes with the extra courses (inc Pebble and St Andrew's bundles), but none of the indoor equipment (I already have a skytrak setup). I was told that if you get the courses in the sim in a box package then you go in a different queue, and they have stock set aside for this as opposed to the gc3 only. Order was processed yesterday, and now I wait. 

If anyone is interested in a skytrak with tgc19 lifetime license, FMJ and a golf simulator control box, then I will have something for you at a good price in hopefully about a month!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, doctorgriffo said:

I pulled the trigger on the sim in a box package, which comes with the extra courses (inc Pebble and St Andrew's bundles), but none of the indoor equipment (I already have a skytrak setup). I was told that if you get the courses in the sim in a box package then you go in a different queue, and they have stock set aside for this as opposed to the gc3 only. Order was processed yesterday, and now I wait. 

If anyone is interested in a skytrak with tgc19 lifetime license, FMJ and a golf simulator control box, then I will have something for you at a good price in hopefully about a month!

Damn, you live in Pebble Beach?  Pretty rough life having Pebble as your local course lol

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2021 at 11:34 PM, AllAmerican said:

Just to confirm what others assumed, the BLP reads putts.

I received mine yesterday and only had time to hit a few balls last night, but here is a screenshot from FSX Live that shows putt data from yesterday. I didn't put a sticker on my putter so I can't comment on club path for putting.

Picture1.png

Did you ever retry this with a sticker on the putter to see if club metrics were captured? Has anyone else?

27 minutes ago, doctorgriffo said:

PG muni is more my price range…

I've played a few of them.  Black Horse, Bayonet, and Poppy Hills deserve some credit.  It's mecca out there

G430 Max 9* - Hzrdus Blue PVD 
Stealth 15* - Tour AD-IZ 

U505 2i - Hzrdus Black rdx

T200u 4i - Tour AD
Fly Z + 5-P - PX LZ

SM10 - 50, 55, 60

Versa 7

14 minutes ago, Snarfn said:

Here's the latest response from my rep on the GC3. Curious if anybody else has had similar responses. I was told that mine was shipping on the 25th. 

"It was supposed to ship but we noticed that the units had no been tested so that set us back about 10 days to 2 weeks"

Seems like a pretty shoddy roll out to me. 

Mine said mid week this week and I haven’t communicated any more since last week.  Don’t think they know or really care they got the money and that sweet little $250 if you cancel after 24 hours. So I just wait here checking my email every 5 minutes dreaming of using a product soon that I ordered and paid for almost a month ago. 

On 10/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, DinoSpumoni228 said:

To the people looking for a computer. If you follow the link below and enter coupon code DBXPSAFF106, you can get a computer that is more than capable of running FSX for $1,090 + $70 to upgrade the RAM to 16GB DDR4 3200 (just grab something by Crucial or Corsair off amazon).

Comes with a RTX 3060 GPU so it's really a steal given the current state of the market.

https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/desktop-computers/xps-desktop/spd/xps-8940-desktop/xd8940msr20haff?AID=8200811&cjevent=eed15d6a285411ec835a015f0a82b82c&publisher=&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww&gacd=9694607-23736398-5750457-266319267-127795103&dgc=af&VEN1=12839518-8200811-xid-fr1633710567621cfg-IDG Communications&dclid=CMqH_5Weu_MCFYxE7AodDuEKEw&nclid=xufVW0CfIqMv-qvHQekd6p1W5sZd_jCmOUh7jk96naTR2htZVSCO7jEEyPg9GgxA

did the price just go up on this, since now the link takes me to a $1,700 build

VPR Strike Driver, MRC Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
VPR Strike 3 Wood, MRC Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
2011 VR Pro Combo 3-PW, DG AMT X100
Vokey SM7 52F 58K 62M
2012 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Nike RZN Black

4 minutes ago, The Green Jacket said:

Yeah i guess 600 bucks a round isnt exactly ideal lol.  Have you played it at all?

Been lucky enough to play it a handful of times, along with all the other courses on the peninsula. Amazing place for golf, but insanely expensive (I only get to live here for work).