TM                  P790  6-PW Recoil ESX

PING               Glide 3.0  50, 56, 60  

TM                  Spider cs  Iomic Absolute-X  

Week 4 picks

P3P 10-2-1          Chicago             Dallas                  Pitts/GB OVR 

Q 9-3                   Cincy PT             Tenn                    Detroit 

NCL 11-4             Cleveland          Tenn                    Green Bay

C H  11-5

P48  10-4            Tenn PT               KC  PT                   Green Bay PT

greene 7-4-1       Cincy PT              Tampa PT               KC 

doc  5-5

touch 1-9-1

Edited by touch

Callaway        Paradym  Hzrdus Silver 

Callaway        Epic Flash 3 & 5 fw  Even Flow Green   
TM                   M4   4 & 5 hybrid  Atmos 

Week 4    Lines for Picks 

Thurs.

Jacksonville    at      Cincy  -7 1/2                                              46

Sunday

Washington -1   at       Atlanta                                                    48

Detroit                at       Chicago -3                                             42

Tenn -7 1/2         at       NY Jets                                                  46

Cleveland -2      at       Minnesota                                              51 1/2

Indy                    at       Miami -2                                                 43

Carolina                  at        Dallas -5                                                          50 1/2

NY Giants               at        New Orleans  -8                                              43 1/2

K C -7                     at        Philadelphia                                                      54 1/2

Houston                 at         Buffalo -16 1/2                                                 47 1/2

Arizona                  at         LA Rams -4 1/2                                                55

Seattle                   at         San Fran -3                                                      52

Baltimore               at         Denver -1                                                         44 1/2

Pittsburgh              at         Green Bay -6 1/2                                             45 1/2

Sunday Night 

Tampa -7               at         New England                                                   49

Monday  Night 

Las Vegas              at        LA Chargers -3 1/2                                          52 1/2 

My picks:

Tenn -7 1/2         at       NY Jets                                                  

K C -7                     at        Philadelphia                                                      

Pittsburgh              at         Green Bay -6 1/2                                             

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, touch said:

I played a great deal of golf this month. I will remember September as the month I played my most consistent golf all season. I had a 3 round stretch where I shot in the upper 80's but outside of that I was all about scores in the 70's somewhere. September had me golfing in all kinds of weather, from 92* with lots of heat and humidity in SC to a wonderful P Cloudy breezy 71*  in Asheville. 

This week while playing my three rounds I bagged the cans of beer and went with only the THC vape juice. This is how one uses discretely the weed at a country club.  Proper etiquette fellas.  It's a very mild buzz and for me it enhances my focus and concentration. It also makes the golf scenery look spectacular. 😅

Yesterday at CCA (first 3 pics) it was just a battle between no.1 and myself. The other guys had only played the course once before and struggled a good bit and scored in the upper 80's.

CCA and BFCC are difficult courses that require even decent golfers a few rounds of play to know where to place their shots.

Tuesday  73* and Partly Cloudy      CCA 

I took a page from Stan's week of golf book and nailed my approach on hole 1 to 3 feet. I got the opening hole birdie this time. Didn't stay in the red very long. On number 2 the par 5 I hit my 3rd shot a PW four feet too far and it went off the steep downhill back of the green. My recovery chip (4th shot) rested on the collar and didn't want to funnel down to the hole. I thinn f*c(d the next chip. I doubled, nice 7. I got real steady after that mess.  My drives were solid and I hit a good many greens. Only one other bogey. Made the turn with a 2 over 38 and a 3 shot lead. If I make par on #10 I know my game is on that day. Ten is a long downhill par 4 with mucho trouble all around. Hybrid to 30 feet and two putted for par. Then I hit the skids. Bogey's on 12 and 13 and my second double of the day on 14. Once again I steadied the ship and made solid pars all the way to the house. Fired a 77 and won by 3. 

Today after work        BFCC    (photo's 4th on down)

78* and Partly Cloudy 

The same members from last time invited me out. Sure but going from time clock to 1st tee means not one warm up shot. I paid the price, doubled one and a bogey on two. Sigh I need at least a handful of  7 irons on the range before to get the juices flowing. But wait I turned it around.........Par 3 third sees LP nail a 9 iron to two feet. Birdie number one. Oh no two bogeys followed, then as I have been able to do all week I got in a confident grove and became the par machine and reeled off 4 in row. Made the turn with a 4 over 39 and a one shot lead. I leaked a bit to start the back with two bogey's on 10 and 11. On 13 I nailed once again my 9 iron real close....4 feet and I made birdie number two. Par machine returns and reels off a 5 pack. On 18 my legs and hips refused to fire and I hit a solid block with my driver into the trees (but playable)  and directly behind some Pro Toro  Water System control boxes. I was not surprised as I began my day in the dark before sunrise and now the sun had set. I was gassed. I pitched back into the fairway and then hit a nice 7 iron into the middle of the green. I two putted for bogey. I won by two shots with once again a  77. 

I was jazzed with most of my play during the round and it's always sweet to beat members  😃  One for the help!   💥

So for the years ago Vegas Kid his last two rounds combined made for a smooth pair of 77's.

7's are hot, so let's gamble!   

77 77  for the win

3 are good, but 4 are righteous! 

September was a special month for me playing this great game and during the last week of the month I played my best golf on the two most difficult courses I play. This brought me joy. 

Thank you September, I had a magnificent time closing out summer. 

Commish is smiling. 

thanks for reading my golf bits,

an Asheville golf addict  

Free Slot machine Graphic Vector - Stock by Pixlr

CCA 1 .jpg

cca 2  (1).jpg

CCA 5 .jpg

BFCC 1 .jpg

BFCC. 2 .jpg

BFCC 3 .jpg

0930211655_HDR.jpg

tired commish4.jpg

Can't lie - pretty pumped!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, puttnforthe8 said:

Can't lie - pretty pumped!!!

Happening soon P48  💥

Edited by touch

You gotta retire from football after a pic like this 😂

May be an image of 1 person, playing football and text that says 'The Patriots really cut Cam Newton for this dude... PATRIOTS'

• Haha 4

Nice enough for Cincy to show up for the second half. Just not nice enough to cover     

CINCY  -7.5     L  -2

No 2x for loses correct ?

I have been advised it is 2x.  Corrected. 

Edited by Qqq123xx

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

1 hour ago, Qqq123xx said:

Nice enough for Cincy to show up for the second half. Just not nice enough to cover     

CINCY  -7.5     L  -1

No 2x for loses correct ?

Incorrect. It's gamble with the Prime Time play so yes you lost 2 points.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news on this Friday Q.

Edited by touch
  • Thanks 1

Week 4 picks

C H  11-5

P48  10-4            Tenn PT               KC  PT                   Green Bay PT

doc  5-5

touch 1-9-1     Miami                New Orleans        LA / LV Over 

Edited by touch

The back up commish has selected these 3 picks for week 4.

Carolina

Denver

LA Chargers/ LV Raiders  OVER 

Week 4 picks

C H  11-5             New Orleans     Tampa PT             Raiders PT 

doc  5-5             Phoenix             Denver                 Carolina 

touch 1-9-1       Miami         New Orleans     Bolts/ Raiders Over 

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, touch said:

Thurs.

Jacksonville    at      Cincy  -7 1/2                                              46

Sunday

Washington -1   at       Atlanta                                                    48

Detroit                at       Chicago -3                                             42

Tenn -7 1/2         at       NY Jets                                                  46

Cleveland -2      at       Minnesota                                              51 1/2

Indy                    at       Miami -2                                                 43

Carolina                  at        Dallas -5                                                          50 1/2

NY Giants               at        New Orleans  -8                                              43 1/2

K C -7                     at        Philadelphia                                                      54 1/2

Houston                 at         Buffalo -16 1/2                                                 47 1/2

Arizona                  at         LA Rams -4 1/2                                                55

Seattle                   at         San Fran -3                                                      52

Baltimore               at         Denver -1                                                         44 1/2

Pittsburgh              at         Green Bay -6 1/2                                             45 1/2

Sunday Night 

Tampa -7               at         New England                                                   49

Monday  Night 

Las Vegas              at        LA Chargers -3 1/2                                          52 1/2 

Week 4 Picks:

1. Saints -8

2. Bucs -7

3. Raiders +3.5

On 9/29/2021 at 9:38 PM, touch said:

Thurs.

Sunday

Sunday Night 

Monday  Night 

I have no idea where Tennessee was laying 7.5!  If I was in a Survivor pool I would take Tennessee in a heartbeat.  Vegas Insider has them opening at 7 now at 6.5 and even 6.

Ravens are a much admired team by this guy.  I love what Harbaugh gets out of his teams.  But the 3 out of 4 road games to start the season have got to take its toll on the Ravens this week.

This game will finally put Denver in a conversation.  They should go 4-0 with a well played game by Teddy Bridgewater at the helm, as the Ravens wear down in the thin air in Denver in the 4th quarter. It will be close but Denver wins by a field goal and they go 4-0.  Denver -1

Give me this Juicy Dog in the NFC West. I will take the 4.5pts on those high flying Stafford's Rams  Andy Dalton and Carson Wentz not exactly game breaking Qb's they did beat Brady and the Bucs.  But Kyler Murray is more of a threat to run than Brady.  Give me the Cards +4.5

But the two hottest teams in the NFC are the Panthers and the Cowboys

I am going to the dogs!...Barking Dogs bark!  Give me the Panthers +5 

It is all complete G1. You take it from here.

Week 4 picks 

C H  11-5             New Orleans     Tampa PT             Raiders PT 

doc  5-5             Phoenix             Denver                 Carolina 

touch 1-9-1       Miami         New Orleans      Bolts/ Raiders Over

Thurs.

Sunday

Sunday Night 

Monday  Night 

Edited by touch
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Greenemachine, I changed two picks and they have been adjusted above.

• Thanks 1

Walked 18 w/push cart yesterday afternoon.  78 degrees, humid but very nice.  Watch had me at 5.7 miles.  I could not imagine walking 23 laps around a track but on the course it seems okay.  Solo front but paired up with another walker on the back.

Mixed tees about 5700

48 + 47 = 95

34 putts, 10-14 fwys hit,  3 missed right side 

Good day with the driver, combatted the lefts nicely and my right misses weren't egregious.   

My golf is an ever-evolving work in progress...but whose isn't!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NCLancer said:

Walked 18 w/push cart yesterday afternoon.  78 degrees, humid but very nice.  Watch had me at 5.7 miles.  I could not imagine walking 23 laps around a track but on the course it seems okay.  Solo front but paired up with another walker on the back.

Mixed tees about 5700

48 + 47 = 95

34 putts, 10-14 fwys hit,  3 missed right side 

Good day with the driver, combatted the lefts nicely and my right misses weren't egregious.   

My golf is an ever-evolving work in progress...but whose isn't!!

Congrats Marathon Man.  I ask what about the thumbs?  Was your improved play directly a result of the realignment of your thumbs? Curious minds need to know. Kind of sounds as if you reduced the tendency to have a two way miss. This could be a direct result of your new fabulous thumb positions. 🙂 

Indeed NCL for most of us our games are an ever-evolving work in progress. 

Edited by touch
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, touch said:

Congrats Marathon Man.  I ask what about the thumbs?  Was your improved play directly a result of the realignment of your thumbs? Curious minds need to know. Kind of sounds as if you reduced the tendency to have a two way miss. This could be a direct result of your new fabulous thumb positions. 🙂 

Indeed NCL for most of us our games are an ever-evolving work in progress. 

Worked with the right thumb slightly resting on the left side of the grip.  Maybe 11 o'clock?  Felt okay.  My only left miss was off the 1st tee as unlike you LP I rarely ever warm up (besides a few stretches) and that drive was fairly straight so I'll blame a bad alignment.  I used to have my caddie stand behind me and line me up and that is another habit I'm trying to break.😉 (j/k)    

• Like 3

Yet another wedding was set up  today and I fortunately  escaped prior to its' begining. 4 out of the last 5 Saturdays the Castle has held a wedding. I wasn't needed for a sound check for this affair so it's right to the range at Broadmoor for some practice. Oh you didn't know? I have a decent player coming to visi me from the desert in about a week. The talk in the finer Scottsdale clubhouse's over cocktails is he' s quite the stick. A good host has to try and be ready. 😅

78* and lovely today in the AVL. 

Here's to a fine weekend for all of us.  

Edited by touch
  • Like 1

😄

Edited by touch
  • Thanks 1

After a long drawn out week of studying and training I am finally back in the Mountains. Once more, thank you mich commish for stepping up for the week, I know it would have been a last minute mess had you not.

I too have a late change for today's action I am gonna go with 

Regular Season Football GIF by NFL

and Prime it too please

instead of the Tampa -7 

@doctoro I think we must have been onto something last year when we said the league should look out for the Raiders. What do you think? Are they Pretenders or Contenders this year?

Lastly it's good to back on the thread with jokester and jive steppin turkey's

Edited by greenemachine
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sunday Funnies 

Comic RELIEF! | Camping cartoon, Camping humor, Rv camping checklist

14 Times Animals Joined Your Camping Trip (Hilarious Comics and Memes) |  Funny camping memes, Funny camping pictures, Camping jokes humor

funny camping meme of bear at lake laughing about people in sleeping bags are like soft tacos

funny camping meme of 2 people outside tent cooking over fire - camping is spending a small fortune to live like a homeless person

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, greenemachine said:

After a long drawn out week of studying and training I am finally back in the Mountains. Once more, thank you mich commish for stepping up for the week, I know it would have been a last minute mess had you not.

and Prime it too please

instead of the Tampa -7 

@doctoro I think we must have been onto something last year when we said the league should look out for the Raiders. What do you think? Are they Pretenders or Contenders this year?

Welcome back.

girl licks windshield

• Like 1

3 hours ago, touch said:

Welcome back.

girl licks windshield

Think that would of been more effective if she hadn't eyeballed to her left. 

• Like 1

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

7 hours ago, greenemachine said:

and Prime it too please

instead of the Tampa -7 

I say contenders. Their defense is for real. And Carr is a real QB  Speed kills at WR. Edwards and Renfrow are legit 

Waller is their best weapon. 
I vote Contender 

• Like 2

ap·pall·ing
/əˈpôliNG
adjective: appalling
very bad; awful.

How do you know your slump is really bad and that you have no chance in selecting a correct pick? When you change two picks on Saturday and Sunday and at 4:10 PM Eastern you see on the scoreboard that your two originals picks AND the two picks you changed to all were L's.  So I went actually 0-4 in the early games you could say. 😄  My prognosticating skills thus far this season have just been appalling.

I have no choice now but to select all the PT games weekly in an emergency effort to get some points in the win column.     

I seem to be having a time getting control of things.

Top 30 Tour De France Crash GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

0-2 for touch in the early games.

I still have the Ovr pick in the MNF contest that is live. 
  • Haha 2