2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

Adidas Golf 2022

5 hours ago, FairwayJ_90 said:

I just got my new 2022 ZG21's in and I have noticed a very large puff of air sound coming from the forefoot area while walking around.  It is kind of obnoxious.  Has anyone else experienced or noticed this?  Maybe after breaking them in this goes away?

I have 2 new pairs in 2022 colorways and have not experienced this with either pair

Titleist TSR2

Sim Max 3W

Titleist U505 2-iron

T200 (4-5)

T150 (6-P)

Vokey SM9 (5012F, 5614F, 608M)

Odyssey AI-One double wide DB

My go-to gamers and possibly all time favorite golf shoe, the Nike Tour Premiere's, are pretty banged up so I need some new shoes.  My feet can't get along with anything Nike has put out recently.  After trying on Nike, Adidas, FJ, and Puma's top new offerings its come down to the new 360's and ZG21's.  The heel in the 360 did feel a bit stiff, but I am wondering if most people here mentioning blisters wear no-shows or aren't wearing heel tab socks at least until they are broken in?  And then the ZG21 is so light and that polyester material for the upper seems very flexible, wondering how that support in the upper is during the swing.  Unfortunately cant really test drive these.  But really torn between these 2 Adidas models. 

11 minutes ago, FairwayJ_90 said:

My go-to gamers and possibly all time favorite golf shoe, the Nike Tour Premiere's, are pretty banged up so I need some new shoes.  My feet can't get along with anything Nike has put out recently.  After trying on Nike, Adidas, FJ, and Puma's top new offerings its come down to the new 360's and ZG21's.  The heel in the 360 did feel a bit stiff, but I am wondering if most people here mentioning blisters wear no-shows or aren't wearing heel tab socks at least until they are broken in?  And then the ZG21 is so light and that polyester material for the upper seems very flexible, wondering how that support in the upper is during the swing.  Unfortunately cant really test drive these.  But really torn between these 2 Adidas models. 

ZG21 have zero support issue and lock down really really good. Great show, just wish they would offer more colors in wide for my feet. 

12 hours ago, FairwayJ_90 said:

So I own both, and both are very supportive shoes out of the box.  The ZG21 is definitely lighter and requires no break in out of the box if you're a walker.  The new 360s offer me a bit more support around the arch and middle of the foot and are a bit more snug, but they weren't too snug. . 

I do wear heel tab socks and they gave me a blister on my heels when I first walked in them because they weren't broken in enough.  They're much better now and are fine walking 18 holes, but I'll probably wear the ZG21 for hillier and longer courses just because of how light they are compared to the Tour 360s.  

You really can't go wrong with either shoe. 

• Like 1

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

17 hours ago, FairwayJ_90 said:

I’m in the same boat!  Tour Premieres easily my favourite shoe of all time and down to one pair that’s getting beat up.  I still check EBay once in awhile for my size.

I just bought a pair of ZG21s.  I didn’t even try on the 360s so I can’t comment on those, the ZGs were a yes as soon as I tried them on.  Very comfortable.

On 4/26/2022 at 9:40 PM, FairwayJ_90 said:

Are you talking about the ZG21 motion?  If so I don't recommend those.  Can't speak for others but that polyester material does not look like it will hold up or be easy to keep clean.  Now the standard ZG21.....that's what you should go with.  

Titleist TSR2

Sim Max 3W

Titleist U505 2-iron

T200 (4-5)

T150 (6-P)

Vokey SM9 (5012F, 5614F, 608M)

Odyssey AI-One double wide DB

So I’d like to update on the spikes on the Tour 360s. I got these at the end of January and noticed this with the left shoe. I’m going to email Adidas tomorrow and see what they say.  No idea where my receipt is for them. I’m pretty disappointed with this. I really like the shoe. 

B7329595-4DC6-4119-A339-92A29588BE33.jpeg

WITB
Driver: 10.5* Stealth 2 Plus set 1 click lower upright setting- Accra FX 2.0 270 M4 

Fairways & Hybrids: TM Stealth2 Plus 5 wood turned down to 17* (AV Raw White 75s); 21* Callaway UW (Tour AD TP 8s); 
Irons: Srixon MKII ZX5 4 Iron (Recoil Utility 110 F4), 5-PW Srixon ZX7 (DG AMT White s300)
Wedges: Tour Satin Cleveland RTX6 48* Mid bent to 49* and 52* bent to 54*;  RTX Zipcore Tour Rack Raw 56* Mid bent to 58* (All wedges with DGTI s400 shafts)

Putter: Toulon Las Vegas h4.5 or Kingston KP1 Carbon Oil Can (both with Stability Tour Black shafts)

So I just talked to Adidas, and without my receipt that I no longer have, since they were purchased at the end of January, they will not do anything about the shoes.  I'm pretty irritated with them right now.  

WITB

2 minutes ago, jah7838 said:

So I just talked to Adidas, and without my receipt that I no longer have, since they were purchased at the end of January, they will not do anything about the shoes.  I'm pretty irritated with them right now.  

Bummer! Where did you buy them? Maybe take them back there?

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

6 minutes ago, jah7838 said:

I had an issue with the asymmetrical Boost shoes that came out in like 2016. My dad got me them on sale for Christmas at Amazon for $80 even though MSRP was $300. Adidas agreed they failed under warranty but were only going to give me $80 of credit to adidas.com, which at the time wouldn't have gotten me one shoe of any non-entry-level pair. One girl was so sympathetic when I was like, I bought your top of the line shoe and my dad got a good deal on them, but because they failed, I can't even be made whole with a like-for-like shoe? She was a collegiate soccer player and said she'd be upset if her Preds failed but there was nothing she could do as it was corporate policy. I posted something on adidas facebook/insta and adidas golf reached out to me directly. They explained they had more flexibility than the retail adidas people you deal with, agreed that I should be able to get a pair of shoes to replace the ones that failed, not just $80 in adidas credit which did me no good, and told me pick out any pair of shoes I wanted, and they'd 2nd-day mail them to me.

Point being, try blowing up their golf account. Also, see if you can at least pull a credit card statement from the purchase. Many retailers can look it up via date/time/card number.

• Like 1

12.0 @ 11.25 Titleist 915D2 | Diamana M+ 50
16.5 @ 17.25 Titleist TSI2 | HZRDUS Smoke Black 60

23.0 @ 22.25 Titleist TSI1 | HZRDUS Smoke Black 60
7H 29.0 @ 28.0 Titleist TSI1 | HZRDUS Smoke Black 80HYB
6-P Titleist T100 | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue AM2
50.12F, 54.12D, 58.10S, 62.08M Titleist Vokey SM8 | Nippon 850GH
Scotty Cameron SS Newport 1.5
Taylormade TP5

7 minutes ago, Mr. Grumpy said:

Bummer! Where did you buy them? Maybe take them back there?

I'm talking to my buddy at PGA and seeing what they can do.  I did review the shoe on Adidas website and hoping that gets them to do something.  

I would understand the receipt if the shoe had been out for a year or so, but the shoe was just released.  

WITB

9 minutes ago, jah7838 said:

I'm talking to my buddy at PGA and seeing what they can do.  I did review the shoe on Adidas website and hoping that gets them to do something.  

I would understand the receipt if the shoe had been out for a year or so, but the shoe was just released.  

If you bought them at PGA Superstore or another golf store which tracks your purchases, they should have your transaction in the system and be able to give you another receipt. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, snagy2000 said:

If you bought them at PGA Superstore or another golf store which tracks your purchases, they should have your transaction in the system and be able to give you another receipt. 

My buddy is checking for me when he goes into work today.  He says they got a new system and it's not been easy to look up old transactions.  

WITB

3 hours ago, djmohab2 said:

I had an issue with the asymmetrical Boost shoes that came out in like 2016. My dad got me them on sale for Christmas at Amazon for $80 even though MSRP was $300. Adidas agreed they failed under warranty but were only going to give me $80 of credit to adidas.com, which at the time wouldn't have gotten me one shoe of any non-entry-level pair. One girl was so sympathetic when I was like, I bought your top of the line shoe and my dad got a good deal on them, but because they failed, I can't even be made whole with a like-for-like shoe? She was a collegiate soccer player and said she'd be upset if her Preds failed but there was nothing she could do as it was corporate policy. I posted something on adidas facebook/insta and adidas golf reached out to me directly. They explained they had more flexibility than the retail adidas people you deal with, agreed that I should be able to get a pair of shoes to replace the ones that failed, not just $80 in adidas credit which did me no good, and told me pick out any pair of shoes I wanted, and they'd 2nd-day mail them to me.

Point being, try blowing up their golf account. Also, see if you can at least pull a credit card statement from the purchase. Many retailers can look it up via date/time/card number.

I'm hoping that my buddy finds the receipt so I don't have to go that route.  I've worked retail and don't want to become that customer, but the shoe only recently came out.  That's the frustrating part. I completely agree with your frustration.  If it's a pair that was messed up, you should be able to get a pair to replace them. 

WITB

Can anyone with the 2022 Tour 360's tell me if they are having issues with the white boost foam midsoles yellowing or being very difficult to clean? I'm wondering if they finally did something to address this issue. This used to be a big problem on the prior few generations of 360's unless you got the variation with the black boost foam (which I eventually did with the 360XT's) or cleaned the foam with a brush and soapy water immediately after your round. I really want to get a pair of these 2022 360's as the 360's are usually the most comfortable shoe out there for my feet, but I don't want to deal with having to paint my midsoles with a white paint pen or having $210 shoes look like crap after 10 rounds.

The old boost foam used to seem very porous, but the foam on the 2022 360's I looked at in the store today felt like it had more of a gloss finish to it...I'm hoping they put some kind of coating on it to reduce the staining/yellowing issues.

3 hours ago, Bonneville85308 said:

Can anyone with the 2022 Tour 360's tell me if they are having issues with the white boost foam midsoles yellowing or being very difficult to clean? I'm wondering if they finally did something to address this issue. This used to be a big problem on the prior few generations of 360's unless you got the variation with the black boost foam (which I eventually did with the 360XT's) or cleaned the foam with a brush and soapy water immediately after your round. I really want to get a pair of these 2022 360's as the 360's are usually the most comfortable shoe out there for my feet, but I don't want to deal with having to paint my midsoles with a white paint pen or having $210 shoes look like crap after 10 rounds.

The old boost foam used to seem very porous, but the foam on the 2022 360's I looked at in the store today felt like it had more of a gloss finish to it...I'm hoping they put some kind of coating on it to reduce the staining/yellowing issues.

I personally never saw any yellowing on any of the variations of 360s that I’ve had over the past few years. Before the spike issue with my current 360s, I haven’t noticed any strange discoloration on the boost portion of the shoes. 

WITB

On 5/3/2022 at 3:36 AM, drbonesvt said:

Anyone else can’t get over you can’t change the spikes 

i guess that depends on how quickly you normally destroy your spikes. 

I only walk when I play, and average one round a week. My previous shoes (adidas adipure) had removable spikes, but I didn’t replace a single spike in the 3 or 4 years I owned them. The upper cracked which was the reason I changed. 

so for me, the fact that I can’t change the spikes on the new 360s was absolutely no concern, as I’ll probably wear out other parts before the spikes. 

That said, if someone is constantly destroying spikes then I get why they’d be concerned, but I suppose they’d also not want to buy spikeless shoes as the soles of those shoes wear, and can’t be replaced either. 

• Like 1

Taylormade M2 2017
Mizuno MX700 3W
Titleist 909h 19*
Srixon U65 23*
Srixon Z765 5-PW
Cleveland 588 RTXcb 50, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m

I just purchase a pair of black ZG21"s yesterday. Played 18 today and they are just super comfortable! They are more comfortable(lighter too) than my Tour 360 22's but not quite as stable. The best feeling spiked shoe I've ever owned!

• Like 2

Titleist TSR2  10*

TaylorMade Burner Mini 13.5*

Titleist TSR2 16.5*

Ping G425 Hybrid 21*

Wilson Staff Utility 24*

Wilson D9 Forged 6-PW

Titleist SM9 50 F 54* S 58* M

Evnroll ER11v Midlock

Titleist ProV1

So an update on my Tour360s with the spike that’s already breaking.  A receipt has been found by my buddy at the store they were purchased from. Pictures and the receipt has been sent to Adidas, so we’ll see how long this process takes. Once I get the credit, I’ll get an all white pair of the ZG21. 

WITB

3 hours ago, jah7838 said:

So an update on my Tour360s with the spike that’s already breaking.  A receipt has been found by my buddy at the store they were purchased from. Pictures and the receipt has been sent to Adidas, so we’ll see how long this process takes. Once I get the credit, I’ll get an all white pair of the ZG21. 

ZG21 spikes are pretty weak IMO.  My pair has 2 broken ones already.  But at least they are replaceable.  

6 hours ago, areksoo25 said:

ZG21 spikes are pretty weak IMO.  My pair has 2 broken ones already.  But at least they are replaceable.  

My 1 pair already has 1 random broken spike on my right foot, which doesn’t make sense. Anytime I break them, it’s on my left shoe, but because I can replace them, I’m not upset about it. 

Its a great shoe to walk in. 

WITB

Can anyone compare adidas return policy compared with nike? I know with Nike, 60 day returns with 100% satisfaction, even after youve worn them. I returned a pat of zoom infinity tour after two rounds walking where i got a blisters on my heel. 

Couldnt find anything on the website that was similar. The language used leads me to believe that i cannot test them out on course and if i do, im stuck (exchange for like to like at best). If i run into an issue such as pain or blisters, i have no need for the shoes, and would want to return; however i would not be able to. Is that peoples experience with adidas return policy?

Got Codechaos and solarthons and im not 100% convinced im going to like them on course. 

Edited by jpdx

On 4/29/2022 at 10:21 AM, jah7838 said:

I'm really disappointed in Adidas. I purchased the Tour 360 Knit in June 2021. Played 10 rounds maybe in them before holes appear in the back of the show. I got the biggest blisters I've ever had. Sent pics and receipt to Adidas, and they won't do anything about it because it took me longer than 6 months to play a small amount of golf. 

$180 shoes should be able to withstand, what is in my opinion, a casual amount of golf. 

Lesson learned I guess. I'm looking at Ecco's, and FootJoy's now. 

1 hour ago, bogey__golf said:

I'm really disappointed in Adidas. I purchased the Tour 360 Knit in June 2021. Played 10 rounds maybe in them before holes appear in the back of the show. I got the biggest blisters I've ever had. Sent pics and receipt to Adidas, and they won't do anything about it because it took me longer than 6 months to play a small amount of golf. 

$180 shoes should be able to withstand, what is in my opinion, a casual amount of golf. 

Lesson learned I guess. I'm looking at Ecco's, and FootJoy's now. 

Customer Service has been a pain to work with for these Tour 360s.  I finally got a copy of the receipt from PGA Superstore, but because it didn't say PGA Superstore on the receipt they reprinted, they said that receipt wasn't good enough.  

The assistant manager then sends me an email from work with the receipt saying that the shoes were purchased from them, with a copy of the same receipt.  I got an email saying the receipt needed the name of the item on the receipt, which is at the very top of the receipt. 

I've been on the phone with them recently, and according to the person from Customer Service, PGASS isn't an "authorized dealer", so that means I might be SOL in their eyes.  I'm hoping that's not the case, but I'll see what the email I receive next says. 

I'm not happy at all right now with their customer service, but I've used their shoes for the past decade because of how well they fit me how good of a product they make.  I get stuff happens, but I've only had 2 issues with shoes.  The first one was taken care of by Adidas, but this one might not get taken care of by them.   

WITB

34 minutes ago, jah7838 said:

Customer Service has been a pain to work with for these Tour 360s.  I finally got a copy of the receipt from PGA Superstore, but because it didn't say PGA Superstore on the receipt they reprinted, they said that receipt wasn't good enough.  

The assistant manager then sends me an email from work with the receipt saying that the shoes were purchased from them, with a copy of the same receipt.  I got an email saying the receipt needed the name of the item on the receipt, which is at the very top of the receipt. 

I've been on the phone with them recently, and according to the person from Customer Service, PGASS isn't an "authorized dealer", so that means I might be SOL in their eyes.  I'm hoping that's not the case, but I'll see what the email I receive next says. 

I'm not happy at all right now with their customer service, but I've used their shoes for the past decade because of how well they fit me how good of a product they make.  I get stuff happens, but I've only had 2 issues with shoes.  The first one was taken care of by Adidas, but this one might not get taken care of by them.   

You would think now more than ever companies would want keep their name positive.

I've always been a fan of Adidas quality too. Most of my golf clothing is Adidas, but I probably will stay away from the shoes for the foreseeable future. 

I tried to reason them by putting it into context. If I golfed 3 times per week, these shoes wouldn't have lasted a month. They weren't having it.