Official Greyson Clothiers Thread

Skimmed through the first couple pages and didn’t see much on Greyson. Seems like they are growing in popularity lately as more and more pro shops seems to be carrying their brand.

I used to be a big Nike Golf guy, and still am for pants and shorts, but I have fallen in love with Greyson shirts the last year or so. I know the price point can be somewhat high, but their online sales are fairly decent if you pay attention. Materials are great and all of the shirts I have are still in great shape after multiple washes. 

Here are some recent pick ups and also some pics from the Ballyhack clubhouse and Keeneland. 

597E3268-BEFA-4862-8537-DDA4BC4BFB90.jpeg

05AE9CDE-EDC3-411A-88EC-F8B2DD4E2B4A.jpeg

8F28AFD3-BCC6-4548-940E-4CA241A42E2B.jpeg

C7C2558E-8314-4FD2-9461-C082EB4F40F0.jpeg

32417D3C-0CA0-4880-9F84-CDD905DC0F35.jpeg

57378943-C199-49CD-92F7-536FDA1082E1.jpeg

Edited by J4Camp

• J4Camp changed the title to Official Greyson Clothiers Thread

I only have 1 shirt from them at the moment. Been trying a bunch of different brands since losing some weight and wanted to see what fits me well and the Greyson I got I like a lot, not sure how the fit changes as it sizes down and if they have different cuts but I will grab some more in the future as I drop into the next size down and see a sale. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

I love their stuff and have about 8 shirts. I just wish they would do more traditional/laid back designs and colors, too. It's so hard to find a plain, simple white or navy shirt or something a little more classy from them. Unless you want those awful pima cotton polos they sell I hate those things haha. They also seem to hate the color black for some reason.

Edited by WV-Hick
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, MattM97 said:

I only have 1 shirt from them at the moment. Been trying a bunch of different brands since losing some weight and wanted to see what fits me well and the Greyson I got I like a lot, not sure how the fit changes as it sizes down and if they have different cuts but I will grab some more in the future as I drop into the next size down and see a sale. 

So they definitely seem to have certain cuts. The solid polos, like the Cayuse polo definitely run a tad smaller and are more slim fit.

The polos with prints or 4 button collars are still slim, but more modern fit. Not sure how to describe it, but it’s a perfect fit for me. 

1 hour ago, WV-Hick said:

I love their stuff and have about 8 shirts. I just wish they would do more traditional/laid back designs and colors, too. It's so hard to find a plain, simple white or navy shirt or something a little more classy from them. Unless you want those awful pima cotton polos they sell I hate those things haha. They also seem to hate the color black for some reason.

I agree with you as some of the prints are a bit wild and a tad bold for my taste. I like how they have something for everybody though, and they offer a different style than Travis Mathew and Peter Millar as I just became bored with their styles. 

Funny you mention black, as I noticed that a few weeks ago and now suddenly they have some styles in black show up - 

https://greysonclothiers.com/products/cayuse-polo?_pos=14&_fid=cd201ac9b&_ss=c&variant=39748105535586&child_product=6664585936994&child_variant=39616106659938

7 minutes ago, J4Camp said:

So they definitely seem to have certain cuts. The solid polos, like the Cayuse polo definitely run a tad smaller and are more slim fit.

The polos with prints or 4 button collars are still slim, but more modern fit. Not sure how to describe it, but it’s a perfect fit for me. 

Good to know cause they are not cheap but they are nice. The one I have is stripe pattern and 4 buttons and a good fit for where I'm at. The one I'm looking at is solid and not sure if 4 buttons but will still try. 

I still have a ton more weight to lose and my body is constantly changing as I drop weight. I'm in like a 3 size swing depending on brand/cut right now. I'm just looking for that brand/cut that ticks all the boxes for me. 

Will see if Greyson does for me as I lose the gut but the arms and shoulder stay bigger. Friend of mine says Greyson is her favorite as it's the slimmest fit. 

Lefty - WITB Thread

Driver: 10° Cobra LTDxLS | AD-IZ 6X 

3W: 15° Callaway Paradym X | AD-IZ 7X

3H: 19° Ping G410 | Tensei CK Pro Orange 90TX

Irons: PXG 0311P 4-6 | 0317CB 7-PW | DG 120 X100

Wedges: SM9 50° - 54° - 58° 

Putter(s): Ping PLD Anser 4K | CMD Gauge R | and more. 

Ball: TP5X 2024

Bag: Ghost Katana

My club started carrying Greyson last year. It's definitely my favorite brand for polos, shorts, and pants. Worth the extra $$$. Their hats are a bit too odd for my liking.

Greyson.jpg

Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus - 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x  

Taylormade Stealth 2 - 16.5* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 7x  

Taylormade Stealth 2 - 21* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 8x  
Ping I20 (4 - GW) - KBS Tour 130 X-Stiff 130g  
Titleist Vokey SM4 Nickel - 56.14 - KBS Tour X-Stiff 130g  
Titleist Vokey SM4 Nickel - 60.10 - KBS Tour X-Stiff 130g  
Titleist Scotty Phantom X 7  

Titleist Pro V1 Ball | NO1 50-PRO Grips | Nikon Coolshot Pro II Rangefinder

My golf polo collection is exclusively Greyson now.  The club I am a member at started carrying them a few years back but this year they increased their selection to also include jackets, vests, hoodies, workout shirts, hats, shorts etc… Love their stuff and the quality is great too.  Some of mine are four years old and still look good.  

Edited by mikehill06
  • Like 1

Titleist TSR 3 8.0* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD VF 6TX
Taylormade Stealth + 13.5* w/ Ventus TR Blue 7X

Taylormade Stealth + 18* w/ Ventus TR Blue 8X OR Titleist T200U 23' 17* w/ Ventus Black HB 9TX
Titleist T150 23' 4 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T150 23' 5 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T100 23' 6-PW w/ DG TI X100
Titleist SM10  50* F Grind  w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 54* S Grind w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 58* T Grind w/ DG TI S400
Titleist Phantom X 21' 5.5 

1 hour ago, JJFWebster said:

My club started carrying Greyson last year. It's definitely my favorite brand for polos, shorts, and pants. Worth the extra $$$. Their hats are a bit too odd for my liking.

Greyson.jpg

This is a great collection. Love the colors they use. You literally don’t see some of these color hues with any other brand. 

I’m with you on their hats. I can’t get down with the random shape hat bills. I feel like that’s more for the 24-30 crowd. 

Edited by J4Camp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MattM97 said:

Good to know cause they are not cheap but they are nice. The one I have is stripe pattern and 4 buttons and a good fit for where I'm at. The one I'm looking at is solid and not sure if 4 buttons but will still try. 

I still have a ton more weight to lose and my body is constantly changing as I drop weight. I'm in like a 3 size swing depending on brand/cut right now. I'm just looking for that brand/cut that ticks all the boxes for me. 

Will see if Greyson does for me as I lose the gut but the arms and shoulder stay bigger. Friend of mine says Greyson is her favorite as it's the slimmest fit. 

Which shirt are you eyeing? Feel free to PM me as I am pretty familiar with their fits. 

I love their polos and q-zips.  The polos are a touch blousy on me, but I suppose that doesn't hurt.  The fabrics and patters are superb.  

The Greyson head covers are pretty sweet too.  I believe they are made by Bettinardi, but the putter covers are actually magnetic.

Vessel Players III Matte Grey Bag

Titleist TSR2 9° Driver (C1) | Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6s

TaylorMade BRNR 13.5° Mini Driver (-0.75°) | Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6s

TaylorMade Qi10 5 Wood | Fujikura Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 4 Hybrid | Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 8s

Mizuno Pro 245 5-GW Irons (1° Weak) | KBS Tour Black Pearl Stiff

Vokey SM9 Tour Chrome 54D, 60T Wedges | True Temper DG120 Onyx S200

TaylorMade Spider Tour X Proto Putter | KBS Black PVD 

Callaway Chrome Tour X Triple Track Ball

Greyson has quickly taken over my golf wardrobe, and even regular clothing beyond. Their polos are great and the montauk shorts and pants my go-tos for work, golf, etc. I love their hoodies and joggers in the winter and at kids sporting events. Even have some jackets that are great. The only items I have issues with are with their sweaters, which start awesome, but pill very easily for their price point, and the quarter zips. For whatever reason I just don't like the material of the quarter zips, it's just missing a little bit of softness to it for my liking.

I've even gotten the wife into it as well, she says their leggings are better than any others she's found.

Edited by VNutz

1 hour ago, VNutz said:

Greyson has quickly taken over my golf wardrobe, and even regular clothing beyond. Their polos are great and the montauk shorts and pants my go-tos for work, golf, etc. I love their hoodies and joggers in the winter and at kids sporting events. Even have some jackets that are great. The only items I have issues with are with their sweaters, which start awesome, but pill very easily for their price point, and the quarter zips. For whatever reason I just don't like the material of the quarter zips, it's just missing a little bit of softness to it for my liking.

I've even gotten the wife into it as well, she says their leggings are better than any others she's found.

I agree on the 1/4 zips. I’ve tried two of them, and they are not fitting at all. Could be my body type, but they are very loose around the waist. 

Love Greyson hands down the best brand right now for comfort and design. My only gripe is sleeve length for pullovers. Sleeves are really long But then I pull the sleeves up and I'm good to go. Just got back from a Wisconsin golf trip and every course had a big section. It's really not all the overpriced when you compare it to other similar brands.  I agree the designs can be a bit much for some but I love them.

I size down in the polo's due to their sizing.  My only beef with their Q-zips and Sweaters if the width of the sleeves, they make them really wide and for me the fit is not great. 

Titleist TSR 3 8.0* w/ Graphite Design Tour AD VF 6TX
Taylormade Stealth + 13.5* w/ Ventus TR Blue 7X

Taylormade Stealth + 18* w/ Ventus TR Blue 8X OR Titleist T200U 23' 17* w/ Ventus Black HB 9TX
Titleist T150 23' 4 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T150 23' 5 iron w/ DG TI X100

Titleist T100 23' 6-PW w/ DG TI X100
Titleist SM10  50* F Grind  w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 54* S Grind w/ DG TI X100

Titleist SM10 58* T Grind w/ DG TI S400
Titleist Phantom X 21' 5.5 

Has anyone else had issues with the back side of shirts while carrying your bag? I have not, but a buddy of mine had a shirt that nearly wore through after only a few rounds carrying his bag. Greyson told him to contact the club he got it at for a replacement (an extremely private course we aren't likely to get back to).

4 hours ago, TBD203 said:

The montauk shorts and pants are incredible. I wish they had slim fit montauk pants, without going the jogger route. 

Crazy you think they aren't slim lol, they definitely are for me. Their polos are baggy as hell in comparison. I wish they tapered a bit more towards the waist. 

I do love the material and feel of the pants and polos. Not huge on the collars though, FJ and H&B are more up my alley.

Srixon ZX5 10.5° - Diamana TB 6TX

Ping G410 17.5° - Atmos TS Red 7S

Ping G430 21° - AD IZ 8X

Ping Blueprint S 4-PW - PX LZ 6.0

Mizuno T22 50S, 54D - S400 TI

Vokey SM9 60T - S300

Gamer Putters Son of a GOAT - 326g, 34"

Bridgestone Tour B X

1 hour ago, TBD203 said:

Has anyone else had issues with the back side of shirts while carrying your bag? I have not, but a buddy of mine had a shirt that nearly wore through after only a few rounds carrying his bag. Greyson told him to contact the club he got it at for a replacement (an extremely private course we aren't likely to get back to).

I carry 95% of my rounds. I've never had an issue like that. Odd.

12 minutes ago, Yoshifan151 said:

Crazy you think they aren't slim lol, they definitely are for me. Their polos are baggy as hell in comparison. I wish they tapered a bit more towards the waist. 

I do love the material and feel of the pants and polos. Not huge on the collars though, FJ and H&B are more up my alley.

I too find their Montauks to be slim. Shirts definitely aren't as snugly cut as the pants. They do have several other lines of pant that are even slimmer than the Montauk, but with more substantial, cotton-like, material.

• Like 1

So I don’t have a Greyson store anywhere near me, and none of the local courses carry it.  I’m loving a lot of the polos but would have to order online. 
I’m a large in most - Nike, Travis Mathew and the older RLX Scotty polos.  
Heard these can fit a bit big, and I’m certainly not built like JT.  

Would I be a medium in these?

14 hours ago, blassy67 said:

So I don’t have a Greyson store anywhere near me, and none of the local courses carry it.  I’m loving a lot of the polos but would have to order online. 
I’m a large in most - Nike, Travis Mathew and the older RLX Scotty polos.  
Heard these can fit a bit big, and I’m certainly not built like JT.  

Would I be a medium in these?

I don't have any recent experience with Nike, TM or RLX, but most Greyson polos are 21.5-22 inches across the chest. I don't think they run big, but they're not exactly a slim cut either. They're a fairly normal cut across the chest, where they stand out for me is that the sleeves are a bit shorter than most.

Greyson is my go to brand of choice now! The polos are amazing and the pima cotton ones like The Omaha and Cherokee are great even in the summer South heat! The Montauk pant is amazing and their hoodies are the best. Only had 1 issue with sizing in a shirt but other than that the XXL works great. The only item I’ve ever had an issue with is the 1/4 zips, they have been way too short for me but the hoodies are fine length wise for me. 

• Like 2

PXG 0811X 9*: Graphite Design AD BB 6X
PXG 0341 15*: Graphite Design AD BB 7X
Callaway GBB 18*: Graphite Design AD DI 9X
Tour issue 913HD 20* Graphite Design AD DI 105X
Bridgestone J38 DPC 4-PW: KBS Tour 120 S
Taylormade Tour Preferred 52* and Tour issue 56*/ 58*
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #1

Love Greyson except now I’m firmly stuck between the schmedium range. Medium fits nice but wish had a tighter fit on the arms like the smalls do. Smalls too small for shoulder and back. The one switch the cuff on the sleeve fit me best in medium. So of my 15 polos maybe 6 or 7 are small and I don’t wear them as much because if it

2016 M2 9.5* Black Tie 7M3x
2016 M2 15* Black Tie MFS 8M4x
TM UDI 18* Aldila RIP Alpha 105x
PING S59 4-PW Hard stepped PX 6.5
Cleveland CG16 52*
PING Glide 2.0 58*
Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
2016 Srixon Z Star

Greyson is one of the few brands that have button collars on their polos, which I love.  I must have a dozen shirts, shorts, q-zips, etc.  Hell, I even dropped $85 on a Greyson shoe bag.  Yes, I am a huge tool. 

Taylormade SIM Max 10.5˚ VA VYLYN 65 Four S

Taylormade SIM Max 18˚ Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 S

Taylormade SIM Max 22˚ Fujikura Ventus Blue 7 S

Mizuno MP-20 HMB 16˚ UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4

Srixon Zx5 MkII 5-AW  Nippon NS.Pro 950GH Tour S

Titleist Vokey SM8 56.10˚S  |  SM8 60.08˚ M

PXG Spitfire

Maxfli Tour

BBF&Co. TP-9