2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Do Not Pull On the Club from the Top of the Backswing...Stop the Handle Late In Downswing.

11 hours ago, virtuoso said:

Ok, I finally got in touch with Long Hosel. It wasn't him who leaked the video, so he is still in our employ. He's gone into pretty deep cover. I can't even signal him for a meet without going down to a local video game cafe and using the chat feature in an old game called Silent Hill....and it can only be in one of two renditions of the game: Silent Hill 3 or Silent Hill: Revelation. It's a little too cloak and dagger, but whatever. He's still on the job.

As an OG Silent Hill fanatic....there are no renditions after #4, and even that one is still on probation. Please and thank you. 🙏

Titleist TSi3 9* Tensei AV White 65TX 2.0 // Taylormade SIM 10.5* Ventus TR Blue 6TX
Taylormade Qi10 15* Tensei AV White 85TX 1.0 // Taylormade Stealth+ 16* Ventus Black 8x
Callaway Apex UW 19* Ventus Black 8x // Srixon ZX Utility MKII 19* Nippon GOST Prototype Hybrid 10
Callaway X-Forged Single♦️  22* Nippon GOST Tour X  // Bridgestone J15 CB 4i Raw Nippon GOST Tour X
Bridgestone 
J15 CB 5i-6i 26*- 30* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 6.8-7.0
Bridgestone J40 CB 7i-PW 34*- 46* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM9 50* Raw F-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0

Taylormade Milled Grind Raw 54* Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Vokey SM6 59* Oil Can Low Bounce K-Grind Brunswick Precision Rifle FCM 7.0
Scotty Cameron Newport Tour Red Dot // Taylormade Spider X Navy Slant

8 hours ago, DShepley said:

Kostis....great, what we really need here is some solid 'Konica Minolta Biz-Hub analysis'

Remember… you want the shaft to finish across your neck perpendicular to your axis tilt.

6 hours ago, MonteScheinblum said:

I’m in a really bad mood for reasons already mentioned and it’s mind numbing when someone is always trolling and talking trash when they don’t even know basic elements of the swing.

That happens here?

Shocked Bbc GIF by CBeebies HQ

• Haha 1

Erik J. Barzeski | Erie, PA

GEARS • GCQuad MAX/FlightScope • SwingCatalyst/BodiTrak

I like the truth and facts. I don't deal in magic grits: 29. #FeelAintReal

"Golf is the only game in which a precise knowledge of the rules can earn one a reputation for bad sportsmanship." — Pat Campbell

See, this is the problem with you guys. You’re like the Masons with your secret handshake and vow to never tell people the real secret to golf.

Just keep ‘em coming back.

As soon as someone outside the Masonic Temple has an epiphany, starts to get close to it, the truth, you conspire with misinformation to throw them off. Like a KGB deflection campaign.

• Haha 3

i don’t need no stinkin’ shift key

5 hours ago, Valtiel said:

As an OG Silent Hill fanatic....there are no renditions after #4, and even that one is still on probation. Please and thank you. 🙏

Ok, we just got done talking about you going into deeper cover and “actually” getting me and Iacas  some useable intel…..and here you are COMPLETELY exposing yourself. 

I say: I have to use the (obscure and old) Silent Hill video game to contact Deep Face.

You proclaim on the forum: “I’m an OG Silent Hill Fanatic!”

Did you miss the first day of Spy School?

Edited by virtuoso
  • Haha 2

WRX Status: FORUM ELDER (certification confirmed)

5 minutes ago, Zitlow said:

Hope this helps the casters, droppers and pullers understand the correct downswing sequence. He's transmitting energy to the clubhead from the ground up not the top down. 

Meh

Preferred Fred Astairs swing tbh. 

• Like 1

Silent Hill name drops and a 35 minutes of YouTube video detailing the deep layers of this thing.

What an electric 48 hours. I'm not even in this but I watched every second of the vids.

@virtuoso @iacas sounds like you need to talk to someone at C3i too because there is no way they aren't involved. 1200 degrees of bounce, the widest soles ever...makes ya think.

Just now, JayMas said:

Silent Hill name drops and a 35 minutes of YouTube video detailing the deep layers of this thing.

What an electric 48 hours. I'm not even in this but I watched every second of the vids.

@virtuoso @iacas sounds like you need to talk to someone at C3i too because there is no way they aren't involved. 1200 degrees of bounce, the widest soles ever...makes ya think.

Now that the Masons are involved, I'm going to have to back out just incase they expose the secrets to 'The Curse Of Oak Island'....I've invested WAY too much time in that series to have it spoiled now......

• Like 1

I may get flamed for this….probably should replace “may” with “will” in that proclamation….
  But I have always believed the body movements we see in video during the swing create an illusion that the body is driving the swing.

My belief is the body movements support the swinging of the club with the arms.

image.jpeg.1f1948589011874928abd79fad09b716.jpeg

• Like 2

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Mitsu Kai’li 60S

Wilson Dynapower 3+ 13.5° HZRDUS Black 70

Wilson UDI 3 HZRDUS Black 90

Wilson 4-6 Dynapower forged/ 7-P Staff CB all Nippon Pro Modus 115s

Wilson ZM forged 50° 56° 60° DG TI Spinner wedge

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/    Cameron Del Mar

Just now, Shilgy said:

I may get flamed for this….probably should replace “may” with “will” in that proclamation….
  But I have always believed the body movements we see in video during the swing create an illusion that the body is driving the swing.

My belief is the body movements support the swinging of the club with the arms.

image.jpeg.1f1948589011874928abd79fad09b716.jpeg

You didn't just 'Manny De La Torre' us did you???? Seriously.....

2 hours ago, virtuoso said:

Ok, we just got done talking about you going into deeper cover and “actually” getting me and Iacas  some useable intel…..and here you are COMPLETELY exposing yourself. 

I say: I have to use the (obscure and old) Silent Hill video game to contact Deep Face.

You proclaim on the forum: “I’m an OG Silent Hill Fanatic!”

Did you miss the first day of Spy School?

I feel the fact that you didn't assign someone the code name 'Fat Dump' is a big miss on your part....

Just now, DShepley said:

You didn't just 'Manny De La Torre' us did you???? Seriously.....

Sort of….clearly you disagree.  

Another way to put it, imo, is the body does move of course but try to swing sometime where the arms do nothing.  See how that works for you.

We all choose to feel what we want when we swing.

1 minute ago, Shilgy said:

Sort of….clearly you disagree.  

Another way to put it, imo, is the body does move of course but try to swing sometime where the arms do nothing.  See how that works for you.

We all choose to feel what we want when we swing.

There are thousands of ways for a person to feel the swing. Some people feel their arms lead, some people feel their body lead, some people shift weight from a starting position to finish position (Knudson), the feel possibilities are nearly endless.  The point is that what you feel may be very different from what actually happens and feels aren't universal.

6 minutes ago, DShepley said:

There are thousands of ways for a person to feel the swing. Some people feel their arms lead, some people feel their body lead, some people shift weight from a starting position to finish position (Knudson), the feel possibilities are nearly endless.  The point is that what you feel may be very different from what actually happens and feels aren't universal.

Wow, same as I said.  
Where guys go off the rails is yes, you can feel whatever body part you wish, but those that claim they don’t use the arms are delusional.  Or claim it’s a gravity drop to p6.

Like this thread for instance.🤭

• Like 1

Here’s a perfect example why everyone is not entitled to their opinion. LOL 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2nwbRIPaIf/?igsh=NzBmMjdhZWRiYQ==

savingPNG.png

• Haha 1

All "tips" are welcome. Instruction not desired. 

The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

BERTRAND RUSSELL

@virtuoso

Take a breath, brotha.

And get a new phone. The leaks come too fast and heavy. And when you get your new phone, change your password. "DropNBrake" is too easy to guess.

• Haha 1

Erik J. Barzeski | Erie, PA

GEARS • GCQuad MAX/FlightScope • SwingCatalyst/BodiTrak

I like the truth and facts. I don't deal in magic grits: 29. #FeelAintReal

"Golf is the only game in which a precise knowledge of the rules can earn one a reputation for bad sportsmanship." — Pat Campbell

17 hours ago, MonteScheinblum said:

I’m in a really bad mood for reasons already mentioned and it’s mind numbing when someone is always trolling and talking trash when they don’t even know basic elements of the swing.  It is impossible to NOT start the downswing sequencing ground up when there is gravity and the feet are connected to the ground.  Good grief says Charlie Brown!!!!!! On the backswing the hips move the least.  If the hips start first you run out of range of motion way too early and the end of the backswing is all arm lift and excess and late wrist hinge.  I usually say my piece on the subject and keep my evil thoughts to myself, but….

I have noticed that there are a few posters here who make the same idiotic statements over and over and do not seem to pay any attention when someone takes the time to try to explain what the facts are.  LOL either very stupid or more likely just trying to get a response.  Such is life...

BTW the rocket clubhead video that I posted is pretty interesting, near the end he actually swings a club with a rocket engine attached to it.  Effortless power!

• Like 2

On 1/30/2024 at 8:16 AM, virtuoso said:

Releasing the club out to the ball in the right sequence is the mechanism that slows the handle down just the right amount. Doing it in the reverse and trying to use artificial Sphinx Handle Stoppage to produce clubhead throw out, is completely a**-backwards, inefficient, slow, sloppy, and pretty painful and injurious if attempted with any kind of foolish commitment.

So when Dr. MacKenzie said the exact same thing he was wrong also?  Just wondering.  

On 1/30/2024 at 6:33 AM, getitdaily said:

You're getting closer...

At least now you've realized that braking force is the body pushing up and AWAY from the target.

Now, we gotta find a video for you to hear that 'stopping the handle' is false. It's not even a valid feel. The handle very much keeps moving. The clubhead overtakes the handle but the handle keeps moving.

The kinematic sequence is literally the explanation of how force is brought up from the ground and how each segment of the body speeds up, then slows down, then transfers it onward.  I never said the handle actually stops, the intent should be to try and stop it so that the energy is transferred onward to the club and it is already proven fact and it actually makes the club very stable through impact.  Stability and balance is created by working equally and opposite of a force.  You are holding on to the end opposite of the club head so how else are you going to transfer maximum force to the club head other than applying a braking force to the handle end of the club?  There is no other way. Dr. Mackenzie said this exactly in the video I posted but people just want to keep on ignoring what he actually said.  

https://www.mytpi.com/articles/biomechanics/kinematic_sequence_basics#:~:text=That sequence is%3A lower body,increasing speed up the chain.

1 hour ago, Righty to Lefty said:

So when Dr. MacKenzie said the exact same thing he was wrong also?  Just wondering.  

The kinematic sequence is literally the explanation of how force is brought up from the ground and how each segment of the body speeds up, then slows down, then transfers it onward.  I never said the handle actually stops, the intent should be to try and stop it so that the energy is transferred onward to the club and it is already proven fact and it actually makes the club very stable through impact.  Stability and balance is created by working equally and opposite of a force.  You are holding on to the end opposite of the club head so how else are you going to transfer maximum force to the club head other than applying a braking force to the handle end of the club?  There is no other way. Dr. Mackenzie said this exactly in the video I posted but people just want to keep on ignoring what he actually said.  

https://www.mytpi.com/articles/biomechanics/kinematic_sequence_basics#:~:text=That sequence is%3A lower body,increasing speed up the chain.

You just keep doing what you do. 

I'm going to keep braking by ONLY pushing up with the lead leg and pushing away from target with the lead shoulder while moving the handle as fast as it can go until well after impact.

14 minutes ago, getitdaily said:

You just keep doing what you do. 

I'm going to keep braking by ONLY pushing up with the lead leg and pushing away from target with the lead shoulder while moving the handle as fast as it can go until well after impact.

Cool...just know it is less efficient and you are giving up performance.

• Haha 1