APPLY NOW: Wilson Golf Staff Model ZM Wedges Member Testing | 5 Testers Needed!

1. City, State? Pittsboro, Indiana

2. Handicap? 6ish

3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) RTX Zipcore 50,54,58, all mid bounce

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? Im a big fan of everything wilson staff that Ive tried in the past. Never had a bad product from them and would like to be able to share my feedback on their new wedges with other wrx members.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

1. Milwaukee, WI

2. 6.1
3. Cleveland RTX Zip Core Raw 52/10 56/10 60/8

4. I am ALWAYS on the lookout for new clubs to test / try. Everything in my bag has turned over at least once over the past 2 years. Wedges included. Also I do like the Wilson lineup. They have been making some big strides with their clubs over the past few years and I'd love to give them a chance at making their way into the bag for 2024 and beyond. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - YES!

1. City, State? Arlington, VA

2. Handicap? 0.1
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Cleveland RTX 6 58°, Zipcore Tour Raw 54° and 50°

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I am always interested in trying new wedges and the potential to improve my short game. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! Always excited by these chances, hoping to win one!

1. City, State? Birmingham, AL

2. Handicap? 12
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?)

50/08 Titleist SM8, 56/10 Taylormade MG3 TW

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? Great looks, legendary Wilson feel

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes!

Titleist TSi3 with Speeder NX Blue

Titleist TSi1 7 wood with Tensei Blue

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 iron

New Level 902PD irons with SF i95R

Titleist SM7 50° and 60°, Cleveland RDX 56°

Odyssey OG1

Maxfli Tour ball

1. City, State? Hastings, MI

2. Handicap? 15
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Tour Edge E522 Wedge Set 52*,56*, 60* Senior flex graphite shafts.

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? Always looking for help improving the short game

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes

City, State? Aylett, Va

2. Handicap? 5
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Vokey SM9 50F, Cally Jaws Raw 56S and 60X

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I have the new Staff Blades and would like to have the matching wedges

1. City, State?  Richmond, VA

2. Handicap?  Scratch
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?)  Vokey SM 9 50/12F, 56/10S Raw, 60/08M Raw

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges?  I am a very good wedge player and would love to see if the new Wilson wedges can compete with what I consider to be the gold standard Vokey wedges in my bag. Many wedges have attempted to dethrone my beloved Vokeys, but all have failed. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  ABSOLUTELY!!!

Note: I’m a lefty.

Edited by Hot Rod 71

PXG Black Ops 10.5* - Ventus Velocore Blue TR 6X

PXG Gen 5 0311 15* - Aldila Tour Blue 75X

PXG  Gen 5 0311 19* - Aldila Tour Blue 85X

PXG 0311T Gen 5 4-P - DG120 X100

Titleist Vokey SM9 50*, 56*, 60* - DGTI S400

PXG Bat Attack H

Chrome Soft/Vice Pro Lime

1. City, State? Cary, NC

2. Handicap? 25

Cleveland CBX Zip Core 52, Callaway MD 56 mid bounce

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges?

Used to play Wilson LT wedges back in the day and I would like to give the new models new face milling a try

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes 

1. City, State? Chambersburg, PA

2. Handicap? 13

Mizuno Denim Copper T22 52* @ 7* bounce

Mizuno Denim Copper T22 56* @ 10* bounce
Mizuno Denim Copper T22 60* @ 6* bounce

I’ve been looking at updating to the T24. Wilson Staff keeps popping up as a very high quality club that is somewhat flying under the radar. With a long history that goes back at least to my grandfather, I would love to try one of the brands that has been at it the longest. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Absolutely

1. East Amherst, NY

2. 7
3. Mizuno T24 56.12 S, 60.12 C

4. I just purchased a set of Wilson Dynapower Forged irons and I would love to test the Wilson wedges to match my set up. I played Wilson for ywrs and have been mostly Mizuno until my best friend who is a Wilson dealer talked me into buying the Dynapower Forged. What an awesome iron !!!!

5. I am willing to be as in-depth as needed to insure accurate feedback so the rest of the community can benefit.

Another great opportunity from this community! Thank you.

1. City, State? Seattle, WA

2. Handicap? 25

TM MG3 56 10 bounce

TM MG3 60 12 bounce

i waste a lot of shots around the green and would love to see if these wedges can help me out. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?

Yes 

1. City, State? Salem, NH

2. Handicap? 7.5 
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Cleveland RTX 6 Tour Rack MID 50, 56, 60

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? They are similar in features and looks but I need more spin greenside and versatility out of the bunkers. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! 

1. San Antonio, Texas 

2. 20 Hcp

3. Wilson staff model 52/8 56/12 tour grind and 60/10 tour grind. 

4. Wilson is my favorite golf brand and I would love to test for them to help potentially improve my game and other peoples game as well as support my favorite Brand. Also let’s be honest who wouldn’t want a new set of sweet looking wedges 

5. Absolutely

1. City, State? San Diego CA

2. Handicap? 6
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) SM7 51f, 54s, 58m

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? To see how feel and turf interaction compare to the big OEM names. 

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

On 4/8/2024 at 2:13 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

WilsonMemberTesting.png.ac404f4ebde5ebbe075d33c8b0f824a6.png

Wilson Golf recently launched their brand new Staff Model ZM wedge series and have come to us to put them to the test! Now, we're looking for five of our members to test (and review) Wilson's newest line of wedges. The Staff Model ZM Wedges incorporate a new high-spin groove construction, face milling and Garnet Face Blasted finish that all work together in design to ensure a faster, deeper and longer ball interaction. The combination aims to provide golfers with more consistent spin and control in all weather and lies, with a special focus on wet conditions. Apply now for your chance to be a tester!

About the Wilson Golf Staff Model ZM Wedge

This family of low, mid and high-bounce wedges delivers short-game confidence for players at every ability level. The forged 8620 carbon steel and precision-milled face provide a soft feel, maximum spin and greater stopping power in all conditions thanks to the unique engineering of the ZM Grooves and our high-tech garnet face blasting.

How To Apply
In a post below, answer the following questions.

1. City, State?

2. Handicap?

GolfWRX and Wilson Golf will select the testers in about two weeks. This is for good-standing members in the USA only.

1. City, State? Richmond, Virginia

2. Handicap? 19
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Mizuno T22 52 degree with S-Grind and 56 degree with C-grind, and a callaway forged 60 degree

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I just started playing seriously again last year since my teenage years so I have little to no experience with a lot of the newer wedges out on the market, besides what friends have let me try. I feel it would be good for me to venture out and try new things. I love to nerd out on the science behind club making and love talking about it! 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes, as stated above I thoroughly enjoy talking anything golf. As long as I have a topic, I can talk ears off. Also, I am a photographer for work so I certainly dont mind taking some nice product photos!

1. City, State? Irvine, CA

2. Handicap? 10
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Vokey SM9’s 54 with 8bounce,58 with 10 bounce

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I just bought new irons and I am due to put some new wedges in the bag, all of the new Wilson gear is super well reviewed everywhere and I would love to try them

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? YES , it would be a pleasure! 

Driver Ping G430 (9*)

5w Ping G430 max 

4h  Ping G425max (22*)

5-G Titleist t300 (2022)

54* Vokey SM9 S grind

58* Vokey SM9 M grind

Cleveland Smart Sole 3   

Cameron Newport 2 plus

1. City, State? lees summit, MO

2. Handicap? 0 (scratch)
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) mp64 46* pw, vokey 53* 13 bounce, vokey 60* 8 bounce.

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges?  they look awesome, similar to vokeys.  both are made out of 8620 so would be quite excited to see if they are good, never hit wilson's before.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  yes

1. City, State? - Lafayette, LA

2. Handicap? - 0.3 
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) - Fourteen Golf RM4 (50 degree, unsure of bounce), Ping Glide 4.0 (54 degree, 10 bounce) Ping Glide 4.0 (58 degrees, 10 bounce)

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? - Wilson has been a brand that I keep wanting to try but never get a chance to. They make amazing products and they look incredible, especially the current release of irons and wedges. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - I would LOVE to do this, as I am a big equipment junky. I always wanted to get into real golf club reviews and writing up detailed documentation is part of my everyday job (I am a Software QA)

1. City, State? Wilmington, Delaware

2. Handicap? 14.2
3. What is your current wedge setup? Ping Glide 54, 58, 60

4. Why would you like to test the CBX 4 ZipCore Wedges? I'm in need of a new set of wedges, I use my 58 on almost every hole in a round, it's my 75 and in club, my just of the green club and my greenside sand wedge.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely! I'd be happy to play some rounds and report back with my findings.

1. City, State? Columbus, OH

2. Handicap? +0.5
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Vokey SM8 50/54/58

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I'm in the market for new wedges this season and the Wilson's look awesome. Super clean, just like I prefer.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? 100% of course

1. City, State? Wesley Chapel, Florida

2. Handicap? +0.5
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Vokey SM9, 50 degree 12 bounce, 56 degree 10 bounce, 60 degree 8 bounce.

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I played Wilson wedges for years (20 years ago) until jumping on the Vokey band wagon. Would love to find my way back to a great Wilson wedge setup.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Most definitely.

1. City, State? Ann Arbor, MI

2. Handicap? 2.4

Z785 51*, TM MG2 56 TWgrind, TM MG2 60 TW grind

I am looking at new wedges and these would be great to test. Have never played Wilson wedges. These are quite intriguing.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates?  Yes sir. 

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

1. City, State? Statesville NC

2. Handicap? 8
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Cleveland zipcore Mid bounce 52.56. low bounce 60

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I was very close to pulling the trigger on wilson for my recent wedge purchase last year. A few things with how they looked behind the ball held me back. These look much better.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely.

DRIVER - Titleist TSI3- Tour AD DI 6x

FAIRWAY WOODS - Callaway Rogue ST LS 3W- Rogue Silver X

HYBRIDS - PING G410

IRONS - Taylormade P760-DGS300

WEDGES - Cleveland Zipcore 56 / Callaway MD4 60

PUTTER - SeeMore 

1. City, State? Raleigh, NC

2. Handicap? 0.6
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Mizuno T24 46/50/54/58

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? Love the Wilson irons.  I have the staff model CB and would like to compare the wedge offering to potentially match the irons.

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Absolutely 

1. City, State? Winston Salem, NC

2. Handicap? 2
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Vokey SM10 50.12 F (49), 54.14 F, 58.08 M

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? I've only ever played Vokeys so would like to test out a new feel

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? Yes for sure

Titleist TSR3 8 deg - Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6X

Titleist TSi3 15 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black 8X

Titleist TSR3 19 deg - Fujikura Ventus Black HB 9TX

Titleist T200 4 - TT DG TI X100

Titleist T100 (2019) 5-PW - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 50.12 F - TT DG TI X100

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 54.14 F - TT DG TI S400

Vokey SM10 Jet Black 58.08 M - TT DG TI S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5

Titleist ProV1

1. City, State? - Evansville, IN

2. Handicap? - 10.0
3. What is your current wedge setup? (Model, Loft, Bounce?) Callaway MD3 10S 50, Callaway Jaws Raw 10S 54 and 58

4. Why would you like to test the Staff Model ZM Wedges? - I feel like wedges have been the most improved part of my game the past year or two. I really enjoy seeing how the different bounce and sole grinds compare between each other. Switching from the Vokey grinds to Callaway really taught me how different wedges designs can really change the feel and performance of a wedge. 

5. Are you willing to do an in-depth written review, with high quality photos, and future updates? - Absolutely!