2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Beware of seller TJETSKI - 6 negative feedbacks within a month (now 9 as of 5/27/24)

I'd be interested in whether or not the phone # and PayPal he provided before April line up with the phone # and PayPal provided for the bad transactions.  Maybe somebody with a good transaction could share the last 4 digits or part of the PayPal name, either in this thread or in a DM, with a person who had a bad transaction and compare notes?

It's unlikely... highly, highly unlikely, but a hacked account could still be in play and that would eliminate or confirm one of the two ways this would have been done, that I can think of.

It's just so odd to have years and years with tons of positive feedback to just flush it all away in an instant  What's the motive?

- Quick cash grab?  Just to have to duck PayPal and at the expense of a bountiful selling account?  Short-sighted, at best.  I don't know what the recent items were selling for, but I doubt we're talking about a huge sum of money.

- Actually stolen packages?  There's no way a month+ of orders should all be going out at the same time.  It would have to be a coordinated/targeted effort by somebody at the 'warehouse' that the seller didn't bother to investigate the first couple times it happened.  There's video at the warehouse but nothing showing somebody move the boxes or walk out with them?  How?

- An actual hospitalization?  Being in the hospital is tough and life can get very messy very quickly, but it doesn't explain 2 months of ignoring people and all of the extra excuses/delays.

- Is somebody who knows him and has access to his stuff taking advantage of a hospitalization or death?  If the PayPal account is the same one that's always been used, this could explain why they wouldn't be worried about the consequences.  The best lies have some basis in truth.

I'm not Sherlock Holmes and when you hear hoofbeats you should think horses, not zebras.  This is just too bizarre for the mind not to wander.

• Like 2

The original message I received from him was on 4/7. It was via text after a dm on here.  The last contact I had was on 5/7 which was after I opened a case for a refund on PayPal. My hope in leaving feedback was to warn other buyers. Little did I know that all you guys were already dealing with the same situation I had just gone through. My refund did go through pretty quickly, I hope everyone else gets their money back as well.

19 hours ago, hoselshot82 said:

This whole thing is so confusing and disappointing. 

On 5/29/2024 at 2:12 PM, Anser3 said:

Titleist TSR3 Tensei 1k white
Callaway GBB Denali black 

Callaway UW Denali blue 

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 Tour AD DI
Mizuno Pro 245 5-GW PX IO
Titleist SM9 52f, 58m PX LZ

Scotty MOTO Fastback 1.5 

2 hours ago, hoselshot82 said:

Update on my situation. The seller indicated he would send my refund for the gnome via Zelle. I downloaded Zelle and set it all up. After I messaged him again last night I awoke this morning with my money sent back via Zelle. 

I'd be careful with that.  It may be possible to reverse the Zelle later(?).  I'd keep the paypal dispute open for awhile.

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*, 22*

Maltby TS3 Forged 5-9

Vokey SM7 46F, 52F, 58M

PING BeCu Anser

Srixon QST

22 hours ago, hoselshot82 said:

Update on my situation. The seller indicated he would send my refund for the gnome via Zelle. I downloaded Zelle and set it all up. After I messaged him again last night I awoke this morning with my money sent back via Zelle. 

Did he include that extra 10% he keeps talking about?

On 5/30/2024 at 2:07 PM, Brooky03 said:

I'd be interested in whether or not the phone # and PayPal he provided before April line up with the phone # and PayPal provided for the bad transactions.  Maybe somebody with a good transaction could share the last 4 digits or part of the PayPal name, either in this thread or in a DM, with a person who had a bad transaction and compare notes?

It's unlikely... highly, highly unlikely, but a hacked account could still be in play and that would eliminate or confirm one of the two ways this would have been done, that I can think of.

It's just so odd to have years and years with tons of positive feedback to just flush it all away in an instant  What's the motive?

- Quick cash grab?  Just to have to duck PayPal and at the expense of a bountiful selling account?  Short-sighted, at best.  I don't know what the recent items were selling for, but I doubt we're talking about a huge sum of money.

- Actually stolen packages?  There's no way a month+ of orders should all be going out at the same time.  It would have to be a coordinated/targeted effort by somebody at the 'warehouse' that the seller didn't bother to investigate the first couple times it happened.  There's video at the warehouse but nothing showing somebody move the boxes or walk out with them?  How?

- An actual hospitalization?  Being in the hospital is tough and life can get very messy very quickly, but it doesn't explain 2 months of ignoring people and all of the extra excuses/delays.

- Is somebody who knows him and has access to his stuff taking advantage of a hospitalization or death?  If the PayPal account is the same one that's always been used, this could explain why they wouldn't be worried about the consequences.  The best lies have some basis in truth.

I'm not Sherlock Holmes and when you hear hoofbeats you should think horses, not zebras.  This is just too bizarre for the mind not to wander.

I’m local to him but don’t know him. I have some friends I play with that vouch for him. Supposedly a great guy and wouldn't think he would do anything close to this. Even so, something was definitely off here and you just never know what people have gotten themselves into that may push them into some bad stuff. Not taking any sides but it’s all just off kilter. 

• Like 1

So as of 5/31/24:

- Seller has 11 negative feedbacks

- One buyer was refunded, for 100% of payment.

- One buyer was refunded via Paypal dispute.

Seller has gone AWOL once again, last communication was Wednesday 5/29. Still no refund as promised for other buyers.

• Sad 1

Taylormade M2 10.5* // Tensei Pro Orange 6S
Taylormade M3 15* // Tensei Pro Orange 7s
Taylormade M3 Rescue // Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85HY
Srixon z565 4-PW // Nippon Modus Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM 52*
Titleist Vokey SM 58*
Scotty Cameron 350g Milspec

Update from me:

Paypal has closed the dispute in my favor so I have received my money back. I hope everyone receives theirs too. There's nothing more to add to this except to be careful when dealing with anyone even if they have high history or high feedback. This can happen to everyone. So far, the seller has been MIA once again and it doesn't look like he's very proactive at providing any resolution. 

Good luck to everyone who was affected.

@GwrxMod Not sure how you want to handle this seller going forward.

• Like 2

Taylormade M2 10.5* // Tensei Pro Orange 6S
Taylormade M3 15* // Tensei Pro Orange 7s
Taylormade M3 Rescue // Graphite Design Tour AD DI 85HY
Srixon z565 4-PW // Nippon Modus Tour 120
Titleist Vokey SM 52*
Titleist Vokey SM 58*
Scotty Cameron 350g Milspec

Thankfully I was able to be refunded via PayPal without any issue but same story/events that everyone else had displayed. He replied to a WTB a masters gnome post of mine and that's how I ended up dealing with him. Tried to give the benefit of the doubt but alas - no faith left in humanity! Trust but verify. 

Paradym TD 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6X

Apex UW 17* Ventus Black 7X

Paradym 4H - HZRDUS SMOKE RDX RED 80

NewLevel 623-CB 4-PW - SteelFiber 110X

TM Hi-Toe, 50, 56, 60

Miura KM-009 Stability Shaft

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, hockeyplayer21 said:

Thankfully I was able to be refunded via PayPal without any issue but same story/events that everyone else had displayed. He replied to a WTB a masters gnome post of mine and that's how I ended up dealing with him. Tried to give the benefit of the doubt but alas - no faith left in humanity! Trust but verify. 

He replied to my masters gnome wtb as well. I was after the 2023 one. Here is the picture he sent me 

IMG_5648.jpeg

Edited by hoselshot82

On 5/31/2024 at 3:25 PM, awtryau89 said:

I’m local to him but don’t know him. I have some friends I play with that vouch for him. Supposedly a great guy and wouldn't think he would do anything close to this. Even so, something was definitely off here and you just never know what people have gotten themselves into that may push them into some bad stuff. Not taking any sides but it’s all just off kilter. 

Yeah, I'm kinda sorta with you.

IMO, I'd call it 80/20 against the guy as a lot of stuff sounds, well, "off-kilter".

But that's only a 1-in-5 chance he's totally in the wrong. Then again, 1-5 ain't exactly a long shot.

I'll be interested to see if he comes up with a FULL description of exactly what happened and when.

Storage site (or whatever he called it) being robbed would certainly be unusual, but it ain't exactly outside the realm of possibility.

I expect we'll hear more at some point. 51683a_c2f3f9efec304733bca1337b57bbd1d3~

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Ping G20 5-PW DGS300 Yellow Dot

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 35*, RED, Black Accra

Callaway Tour TruTrack Yellow

PayPal decided in my favor on the dispute as well. No contact from seller outside of the mass message that was called out by others in previous pages.

Titleist TSR3 (8*) - (Ventus Black 6X)

TaylorMade Stealth+ (15*) - (Hzrdus Green 6.5)

Srixon ZX Utility (18*) (UST Recoil 95 F5)

Titleist T-200 4 Iron (Project X 6.5)

Titleist T-100S 5-AW (Project X 6.5) 

TaylorMade Hi-Toe 3 (54*, 58*)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5 (35")

56 minutes ago, nsxguy said:

IMO, I'd call it 80/20 against the guy as a lot of stuff sounds, well, "off-kilter".

But that's only a 1-in-5 chance he's totally in the wrong. Then again, 1-5 ain't exactly a long shot.

I'll be interested to see if he comes up with a FULL description of exactly what happened and when.

Storage site (or whatever he called it) being robbed would certainly be unusual, but it ain't exactly outside the realm of possibility.

I expect we'll hear more at some point. 51683a_c2f3f9efec304733bca1337b57bbd1d3~

As one of the buyers here would like to know how you see a 20% chance that the 7 (and counting, apparently some people were buying the same shaft) of us who gave him well over a month to ship were in the wrong??

39 minutes ago, J Bez said:

As one of the buyers here would like to know how you see a 20% chance that the 7 (and counting, apparently some people were buying the same shaft) of us who gave him well over a month to ship were in the wrong??

I don't believe I said, nor indicated, any buyer was "in the wrong".

All I'm saying is that *I* believe there's ~a 20% chance there may be far more to the (seller's) story than what's been posted.

Ping Glide Pro 48*

3 hours ago, nsxguy said:

He was sending the packages out at his office. He’s saying 10+ packages sent out at different times were stolen but he kept sending them the same way even after they were going missing…

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilikegolf26 said:

He was sending the packages out at his office. He’s saying 10+ packages sent out at different times were stolen but he kept sending them the same way even after they were going missing…

Sorry I'm too lazy to go over the whole thing, but OK.

But objectively there seems to be a number of things that don't add up and/or have been explained poorly. Wasn't a facility apparently looted ?

Anyway, I'm not taking sides here - I've just seen too many odd things happen over time. 

Ping Glide Pro 48*

9 hours ago, hockeyplayer21 said:

I’m curious, what gnome was he going to sell you?

14 hours ago, ilikegolf26 said:

Sounds like he should have, at the very least, quit sending the packages that way.  He also should have notified the shipping courier (UPS, FedEx, etc) in case it was one of their employees. Otherwise, he has a crooked employee stealing his mailouts.   That should be an internal investigation at his office complete with criminal charges should they find the offender. 

• Like 1