judging players by their bags

MtlJeff

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1320112692' post='3744577']
club connoisseur except not a full blown ho, you know enough about clubs to play some classics (old cleveland steel FW, Rapture V2 driver, MP32) but have very little really new stuff in your bag. The fact that you aren't over the top brand loyal and game stuff for a few years means you care about your scores above all else, but you still probably take pride in playing what's known as a market leader in the respective areas ( Vokey wedges, mizuno irons, a ping driver) and probably think a fellow club ho would immediately guess you are a low cap based on that bag, which is probably true.

i mean you have the prototypical cult-but-not-poser-bag. Classic 2-3 year old driver, old 3 wood, Mizuno irons and Vokeys.... LOL....you must realize that!
[/quote]

Well done, Jeff! I do tons of research on here to see things I might like. Definitely a feel player, and typically shoot in the upper 70s to low 80s at times. I hate my lob wedge, and have been looking for a good deal on a Vokey 58* with the stock M grind for versatility. I'm also looking to get an i15 3 wood and hybrid as they're the best I've ever hit! The Vokey was actually new a year ago when they were not going to be sold anymore, and it's rare I can afford new clubs so I buy used (or find a great deal, like new MP32s 4 years ago on the Bay).

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

Been following this one for a bit, might as well post myself.

Sun Mountain Four Five

Driver - Ping G15 9*, UST Proforce V2 Tour Flight X flex
5 Wood - Taylormade Burner Tour Flight 17.5, UST Proforce V2 X
3H - Adams A4 19*, stock shaft (need to re-shaft with an X flex, always on the lookout for something to try)
4 iron, Mizuno MP Fli High, 24* bent to 23*, Dynamic Gold X-100
Adams Idea Tech A4 forged 5 - PW, Dynamic Gold X-100's
Taylormade XFT wedges - 52* bent to 50*, 54*, and 58*
Putter - Odyssey White Hot XG Sabertooth

Have at it...

Callaway Paradym TD, AD GP 7X......Titleist TSi 13.5*……TS2 15*
Nike VR Pro Blades 4-PW DGX100......Vokey SM9 50, 54, 60
Taylormade Spider Tour......Sun Mountain 2.5 14 way.....

[quote name='vman' timestamp='1321307379' post='3800329']
[quote name='danavoN7' timestamp='1321294592' post='3799395']
It's been fun reading these posts. Give it your best shot :)

910D2 10.5* Project X-7C3 Stiff
910F 17* Diamana Kai'li 75 Stiff
910H 21* Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff
712 AP2's 4-PW DG S300[i] (4 iron 1* strong)[/i]
Vokey 52 [i](1* strong),[/i] Vokey 54 [i](1* weak)[/i], Vokey 58 [i](1* weak)[/i]
Scotty Studio Select Newport 2 35"
Pro V1
All with stock grips, stock head covers in a titleist lightweight bag
[/quote]Gotta be a young players bag.All Titleist,a loyal brand player who likes to have the sponsored player feel.A quality player as you like to have the right separation of lofts for yardage gaps.You must hit it well otherwise you wouldn't bother with the precise gapping.It`s like an assistant pro's bag.You clearly love your golf there's no doubt about that.Nice Bag.
[/quote]
Spot on :good: I'm 25 (fairly young hehe) and love the game. I play 2-3 rounds a week and I hit the range in between if I have time. Currently a 4 handicap but have been getting closer to par as my short game continues to improve.

[quote name='knh555' timestamp='1321234818' post='3797073']
I'll bite.

Ping Eye2 1w, Ping Aldila graphite stiff
Ping Eye2 4w, ZZ-lite
Hogan CFT 3 hybrid, Apex 4 graphite (want to change to steel). Currently experimenting with this to replace my 2i.
Hogan Radial 2-E, Apex 3 shafts. E strengthened to 49*
Hogan Carnoustie 52* bent to 53*, 56* bent to 57*. Apex wedge flex.
Ping Anser 4, bought new in 1985

Classic Ping carry bag (dual strap stand bag)
[/quote]

[quote name='avrag' timestamp='1321261288' post='3798069']
If we meet on the first tee and you suggest to play for something to make it interesting, I will reply: "Only if you give me 6 shots on each nine".
[/quote]

Ha! I'm not that good, depending on what your hc is. I just enjoy playing these clubs. More below.

[quote name='vman' timestamp='1321289877' post='3799021']
Wow...how old school can you get.80's?.You're not one for changing are you.Have you been out for a long time and just come back with what you used to play.I played with a guy like this once,he`d played as a junior to a low handicap(2),packed it in and then came back 16 years later with the same clubs(Ram Tour Grind irons,Wilson Whale driver)that were still at his parents house.His short game was`nt too good but he hit the ball like a scratch golfer.
[/quote]

Pretty good! Started as a kid in 1983 (39 now) and played until 1997. Took ten years off doing other things then got back into it. One caveat though - when I got back into the game, I tried a bunch of different clubs, focusing on some different Ping offerings looking for some GI help. I pulled out my old Radials and shot about the same scores and enjoyed the game more with them. They feel great and are fully workable clubs. I can really use the forgiving sole on them too. I liked them so much that I retired my old set when I found an unused set from 1988 and put them into play this year. Regarding the woods, they're just plain fun to hit. They sound and feel they way a wood should. I drive it about 260-275 with the driver at 44" and hit the 4 wood about 240.

I'm not out there competing and am focusing more on playing with equipment that I enjoy than shaving a few strokes off my game. This is how I'm trying to teach my son to approach the game as well. Keep it fun and the rest will come. These days, I shoot low 80's on a good day, btw.

I had an all titleist bag (910/ AP2 irons) earlier in the year but this fall through next year it will look like:

I Went to all regular shafts from AP2 ProjectX 5.5 and Stiff 910 shafts
Cleveland 310 TL 10.5°
Cleveland FL-3w 15°
Mashie M2,M4,M5
Mizuno JPX 800HD 6-G Graphite Reg
Vokey 56
SC Fastback 1 Heavy
e6 or NXT ball
Cleveland Camo Cart Bag

[quote name='HoosierHacker89' timestamp='1321302500' post='3799951']
[quote name='ajschn06' timestamp='1321205206' post='3795439']
I'm curious what my bag says:

Titleist 909D2 10.5 Regular
Titleist 909F2 15.5 Stiff
Titleist 909H 21 Stiff
Mizuno MP-53 5(bent to 26)-PW
Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 51 and 57
C&L Custom Putter
Sun Mountain Four-5 Stand Bag

My Titleist woods and hybrid are housed by the stock Titleist headcovers that came with them, and I have a plain black AME headcover protecting my putter. I'm curious to see what it says about me and how close that is to the real thing. When I put this bag together I really thought about how much I use every club and got my bag down to 11 clubs and I really haven't come across a situation where I missed a club. Instead of something like 50, 55, 60 for my wedges I went with only two, and I solved the 5 wood/3iron/4iron area with only one club, a 21* hybrid, and had my 5 iron bent 1* strong to close the gap just a little bit.
[/quote]

ill give you my best guess... I see your clubs are are titleist and mizzy. The one thing that threw me off was stiff flex in your woods and regular in your driver. I am guessing your ss around 95, and you hit a fade most of the time. I am guessing that you have a pretty dialed in short game, and can hit lots of different shots with your sand wedge. You probably put the ball into play really well meaning you find the fairway most of the time. I would guess you are a solid putter/ good short game that makes up for you lack distance (which isn't really a lack) Average 240-250 off the tee on good hits. I would say your probably around a 10 and dropping. Your favorite club is your hybrid because it gets you out of a lot of trouble. I would guess that you hit a lot of greens also, but would like to have more pin seeking with your irons. 7 iron is your 155 club.
[/quote]

That was fun!
You were right about: I do find the fairway most of the time, my handicap is around and 10 and dropping, a smooth 7 iron is about 155 for me, and you were right about my driving distance. I am a decent putter(trying to improve) and my short game is so-so. I can hit some great chips and pitches but the consistancy isn't really there yet. I feel like my accuracy and solid ball striking makes up for my lack of distance more than my short game.

You were wrong about: I hit a draw 90% of the time.

I bought the driver with the regular shaft and I loved it so I had to buy the fairway and hybrid. I got great deals on them but could only find the stiff flex. I actually really like the feel of having a whippier shaft in the driver. I'm pretty accurate with it so I like the extra distance and higher launch it gives me. I still mostly draw the ball with the 3 wood and hybrid so I'm not worried about them being too stiff....

[quote name='vman' timestamp='1321306638' post='3800255']
[quote name='1tondriver' timestamp='1321303419' post='3800031']
Okay, what the heck:

Driver: Nike VRII 9.5 Miyazaki ProtoX (S)
3 Wood: 910FD 13.5* Accra XC75 (S)
Hybrid: I15 20* Graffaloy "CNote" (X)
Irons: 4-PW Ping Anser Aerotech i110's (S)
Wedges: 52, 56 & 60 Anser's (all bent 2* strong) Aerotech i110's
Putter: Ping Wolverine H (putter has been a revolving door but this one may stick fopr awhile)
Taylor Made stand bag

Have at it...
[/quote]The bag of a shaft connoisseur,Myazaki,Accra,C Note,Steelfiber 110's.You like to stand out.Ping Anser irons for me are just a fantastic set as are the wedges.This is a bag of quality(expensive too).You must be a serious young golfer with ambition.Already a low handicap and only intent on improving.Stick with one putter and work on one repetitive,consistent lifetime technique(never change)and remember pace is everything.My favourite bag so far!
[/quote]

You did better than I have on these. To start, I an 46 years old and am playing to a 5.2 right now. I did some extensive trackman work determining which shafts work best for "me". I am serious about improving my game and keep getting better slowly. I will agree with you that the Anser line is some fantastic equipment. I tried a lot of different heads, but none gave me as much confidence at address as the Anser's. As far as putting goes, I am devoting this winter to making big improvements. I have been leaving a lot of strokes on the greens...

[quote name='ajschn06' timestamp='1321310475' post='3800639']
[quote name='HoosierHacker89' timestamp='1321302500' post='3799951']
[quote name='ajschn06' timestamp='1321205206' post='3795439']
I'm curious what my bag says:

Titleist 909D2 10.5 Regular
Titleist 909F2 15.5 Stiff
Titleist 909H 21 Stiff
Mizuno MP-53 5(bent to 26)-PW
Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 51 and 57
C&L Custom Putter
Sun Mountain Four-5 Stand Bag

My Titleist woods and hybrid are housed by the stock Titleist headcovers that came with them, and I have a plain black AME headcover protecting my putter. I'm curious to see what it says about me and how close that is to the real thing. When I put this bag together I really thought about how much I use every club and got my bag down to 11 clubs and I really haven't come across a situation where I missed a club. Instead of something like 50, 55, 60 for my wedges I went with only two, and I solved the 5 wood/3iron/4iron area with only one club, a 21* hybrid, and had my 5 iron bent 1* strong to close the gap just a little bit.
[/quote]

ill give you my best guess... I see your clubs are are titleist and mizzy. The one thing that threw me off was stiff flex in your woods and regular in your driver. I am guessing your ss around 95, and you hit a fade most of the time. I am guessing that you have a pretty dialed in short game, and can hit lots of different shots with your sand wedge. You probably put the ball into play really well meaning you find the fairway most of the time. I would guess you are a solid putter/ good short game that makes up for you lack distance (which isn't really a lack) Average 240-250 off the tee on good hits. I would say your probably around a 10 and dropping. Your favorite club is your hybrid because it gets you out of a lot of trouble. I would guess that you hit a lot of greens also, but would like to have more pin seeking with your irons. 7 iron is your 155 club.
[/quote]

That was fun!
You were right about: I do find the fairway most of the time, my handicap is around and 10 and dropping, a smooth 7 iron is about 155 for me, and you were right about my driving distance. I am a decent putter(trying to improve) and my short game is so-so. I can hit some great chips and pitches but the consistancy isn't really there yet. I feel like my accuracy and solid ball striking makes up for my lack of distance more than my short game.

You were wrong about: I hit a draw 90% of the time.

I bought the driver with the regular shaft and I loved it so I had to buy the fairway and hybrid. I got great deals on them but could only find the stiff flex. I actually really like the feel of having a whippier shaft in the driver. I'm pretty accurate with it so I like the extra distance and higher launch it gives me. I still mostly draw the ball with the 3 wood and hybrid so I'm not worried about them being too stiff....
[/quote]

Right on man! that was pretty good. I just took a shot on the fade vs draw. I thought since you had the hybrid you might hit the ball right.

G400 Max 9* Ping tour 65r   

G410 17.5* Atmos Blue 7r

G25 23* oban devotion

G400 5-U AWT 2.0

Tour-W 56* AWT

Karsten Craz-e

Black Hoofer C-1 

K Sig

I am curious as to what others would say about my setup after reading through this thread.....In most cases it seems on WRX you can judge a book by its cover!

910 D2 10.5 Kiyoshi 65/04 A1 12gm weight

910 F 15 stock Ahina A1 9gm weight...Looking for new shaft

910 H 21 stock Ahina A1 2gm weight...Looking for new shaft

Razr MB's 4-pw PX 6.0 flighted

52/56/60 Ansers DG spinners

SC Delmar 34'' or 34'' Rife hybrid

TMX stand bag

Illiac royal leather covers for the woods, I hated trying to get the 910 headcovers on/off.

Callaway Sub Zero, Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Ping SF Tech 16*
Titleist 816H1 21*
Titleist 913H 24*
Callaway Razr MB 5-PW
Vokey SM7 52*, 56*, 60*
Spider X Copper

[quote name='Mr.Fuji' timestamp='1321320768' post='3801345']
I am curious as to what others would say about my setup after reading through this thread.....In most cases it seems on WRX you can judge a book by its cover!

TMX stand bag

Illiac royal leather covers for the woods, I hated trying to get the 910 headcovers on/off.
[/quote]

Player/poser bag
I'd guess you hit it long and have a low handicap about 3-6? You spend a lot of time playing but sometimes have trouble with the short game. Fairly young, under 35.
Just a guess I could be wrong, let me know.

[quote name='WhiteBettinardi' timestamp='1321323099' post='3801547']

TMX stand bag

[/quote]

Player/poser bag
I'd guess you hit it long and have a low handicap about 3-6? You spend a lot of time playing but sometimes have trouble with the short game. Fairly young, under 35.
Just a guess I could be wrong, let me know.
[/quote]

Actuallly I am 46 years old...I do hit it reasonably long in the 280 range and yes I play as much as the weather allows living in Canada...As for the short game its the putting that hurts me although after using a claw/saw type grip the last 5yrs, I have recently went back to conventional grip and its really been paying off, had 6 birdies last weekend and brought it home with a 69 going bogey/bogey on 17&18 in 8 degree weather..And yes I play to a 3-4 currently...All in all you did pretty well...Thank you for playing Sir.

Cheers

Scott

Callaway Sub Zero, Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Ping SF Tech 16*
Titleist 816H1 21*
Titleist 913H 24*
Callaway Razr MB 5-PW
Vokey SM7 52*, 56*, 60*
Spider X Copper

Driver - nike machspeed black with a px 6.0 shaft in it standard length
Fw-3w -5w with axiv core cut down 1.5 inches
Irons- 2-pw nike vr tw forged blades standard length s300 shafts
Wedges- 56;14 /60;06 standard s400
Putter studio style newport 2 /33inches black dancing cameron
Ball 20xi x
All shafts label removed i play tour velvet cords or multicompounds in summer the velvet in spring and fall
Tell me what you think
Ill put a 2i or 5 w in depending on par 3 lentgh and wind

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @_aaron_wilson

headcovers super mario bros (home knitted)Driver r9 65x blueboard shaft label pointing to the back (opposite of face)
tour issue r9 3wd and 5wd with matching bb shafts labels not pointing back
adams v3 3i hybrid, 80s matrix ozik
bridgestone j33b blades 4-pw kbs s tour w/ winn excell tan grips
pw has rifle shaft
adams tom watson 56 and 64 wedges
sc sonoma two longneck putter with original cover
balls range from new nike pd soft to new looking pro v1s and other tour balls found at the nice driving ranges
old bridgestone stand bag bought from a wrxer at a good price who said it was hardly used, but straps are about to fall off
adidas adipure sport version brown
titliest players glove

[quote name='awil' timestamp='1321328977' post='3802003']
Ball 20xi x
All shafts label removed i play tour velvet cords or multicompounds in summer the velvet in spring and fall
Tell me what you think
[/quote]

Spent a little more on the not stock driver shaft which are mid-stiff according to px's website, so either your in high school maybe junior or 45-50 just based on shaft flex. Can't get much infor on you fairway woods since flex isn't posted, but since they are cut 1.5" says your either short or your arms are long or you just like a shorter fw. Player blades with the 2 iron reinforces the high schooler theory, because only a cocky kid/ pro would put that in his bag. Some old guy has probably asked if you could even hit your 3 iron after which you got pissed off and bought a 2 iron thinking "that'll show 'em!" The fact that you substitute 2 iron for 5 wood depending on par three length suggests that either your par threes are hard as hell or you hit them about 210-225 if your playing from the blacks. You spend alot on balls. I don't really understand what removing your shaft labels has to do with tour velvet cords or multicompound grips.

9064 9.5* w/ Graman Limey
Idea pro 22* Hybrid w/ NV
Maxfli Revo 5-PW w/ KBS
Scratch 1018 53* DD w/ KBS
Newport

Have a custom Spongebob tag on my rocket tour hybrid headcover, handmade by my lovely mother.

Will most likely find a 58* Vokey TVD M grind and will all go in a Mackenzie Ballistik Llama bag (this winter).

:)

TMX stand bag

[/quote]
I would assume your a scratch golfer who likes himself some good looking clubs. Those are literally my favorite looking clubs in every category. That's pretty much my dream bag if I ever figure this game out.

This is fun! I think I may stump some!

Driver: FT Tour 9.5 Stock Voodoo s6
3 Wood: Adams F11 Ti 13.5 Strong Talamonti S 80g tipped inch
Hybrid: Adams A12 18 Stock S Altus 2 flat
Irons: Adams MB2 Stock KBS S Tours 2 flat
Wedges: Wilson TW9 52, 56 bent 1 weak, 3 flat
Putter: Odyssey Black i Series #9 Superstroke Ultraslim grip
All grips: Ping 703 STD
Bag: Ping Hoofer 2

:tongue: Let me have it!!

Tour sticks.....Bushnell hanging on bag.....Mizuno irons.....Titleist woods.....Daphne's driver cover (Black Lab).....Ping hoofer....

Suppose I have your typical "post-college" WITB, which leads people to believe that I've got a high degree of game. Been a single digit for a long while, so they'd be correct I suppose. I've yet to see a scratch or single digit handicap who had: shovels, cart bag, 2 Ball putter and "draw" or "fade" drivers....basically anything "GI". It's safe to judge someone by their set up, but only judge their game, what kind of sticks you have says nothing about the type of person you are. Or does it?

913D3 - Diamana D+ 72x
910Fd - Motore Sp. VC 8.2x
712CB - KBS Tour S+
SM4 - KBS Tour S
2014 Fastback
ProV1x

I want to play

907D2 9.5 Adilia
906(F4?) 3 Wood Adilia
Ping i10 3-9 AWT S Steel (terrible shafts by the way)
Vokey 200 Series Chrome Finish 46* PW
Vokey SM Satin Finish 50* GW
Vokey SM Black Oxide 54* and 58*
Odyssey Tour Designs Black Series #8 Putter

I use a Red Titleist Stand bag and a old faded Oak Tree headcover for my 3 wood which I won during a bet with my best buddy

I have order 712 AP2s though so its changing.

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 4 9*
3w: Taylormade Sim 15*
Hybrid: Titleist 816h 21*
Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 5 T 4i thru GW 
Wedges: Vokey SM9 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

Good times, I'll post here:

Cleveland HiBore XLS 8.5 degree - Stock X Flex Shaft
Cleveland HiBore 3 Wood - Stiff Shaft
Adams Redline 5 Wood - Stiff Shaft
Mizuno JPX Pro's 4-PW - Dyanamic Gold X100
Hireko Golf Professional Series Wedges 52 & 56
Cleveland CG16 60*
50" Kombi Sternum Putter
36.5" TM Spider, Original version, with 17" belly putter grip

Walter Hagen Cart Bag

Cleveland Headcover on driver, K-State overs on fairway woods

[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1321372049' post='3803311']
I want to play

907D2 9.5 Adilia
906(F4?) 3 Wood Adilia

I use a Red Titleist Stand bag and a old faded Oak Tree headcover for my 3 wood which I won during a bet with my best buddy

[/quote]

Aldila...that "Adilia" makes it a little hard to take it serious

14 clubs

If people look in my bag they would think neat freak! Everything has to match headcovers, ferrules, paint fill!!

PING G425 Max 9° GD DI 6X
PING G425 Max 3 wood 14.5° HZRDUS T1100 6.5

PING G425 Max 7 wood 20.5° HZRDUS T1100 6.5
PING i59 4-PW PX 6.0
PING Glide Forge Pro 50° 54° 58°  PX 6.0
Machine custom Garage

[quote name='Hambone1' timestamp='1321377959' post='3803651']
I want to play

907D2 9.5 Adilia
906(F4?) 3 Wood Adilia

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol my bad... i don't care what how to spell it... just care how i hit it

Driver: PXG 0311 Gen 4 9*
3w: Taylormade Sim 15*
Hybrid: Titleist 816h 21*
Irons: PXG 0311 Gen 5 T 4i thru GW 
Wedges: Vokey SM9 54*, 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5

[quote name='SilverBullets' timestamp='1321379423' post='3803771']
[quote name='Hambone1' timestamp='1321377959' post='3803651']
I want to play

907D2 9.5 Adilia
906(F4?) 3 Wood Adilia

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol my bad... i don't care what how to spell it... just care how i hit it
[/quote]

Lol sorry, couldn't resist. I'm going to say you're mid to late 20's, about 8-12 player who can get streaky and who isn't too worried about the latest and greatest, however you want to take advantage of improvements at some point after they have been proven.

14 clubs

Someone hit me on my bag, please!

Driver: Srixon Z-Star 9 deg, Miyazaki Dromos stiff, under my Scottish Terrier head cover (likeness of my faithful little fellow)
FW: Srixon Z-Star 15 deg, Miyazaki Dromos stiff
Hybrid: Ping G10 3h, DG S300

Irons: Ping ISI BeCu, 4-PW, Z-Z65 (these are typically in my bag)
OR, on occasion
Irons: Titleist 755, 4-PW, PX 6.0

Wedges: Scratch 8620 53 and 58, D/S
Putter: Big Oak by Dave Curry, Havana center-shaft mallet, 34"

...these 13 are in a black Mizuno carry bag.

Adaptive Golf.....look out for the one-armed man:

Ping G425 Max Driver, 5W, 7W....+2"

PXG 0211 hybrids, 25*, 28*, 31*….+2”

Sub70 699 8i - SW….+4”

Bobby Grace F-22 side saddle

I try not to judge players by their bags. But as a caddie i find that %99 of the time the irons speak for themselves.

As far as I go, thats another story. I'm a total hacker

but in the bag

R11 driver with Tour Issue Accra Z 45g proto.
Tour Exotics CB3 Tour 4 wood with Aldila RIP Sigma Tour Issue.
Adams Idea Tour Black 21* with Matrix Ozik
Srixon Pro 100 Irons 4-PW with True Temper Black Gold Shafts.
Mizuno MP-T wedges 52,56,60 with S400 shafts and custom C Grinds
Custom White Ben Hogan Bettinardi, or Rife Bimini Collector's Edition

Now if I could only break 80

[quote name='mshills' timestamp='1321382573' post='3803991']
Someone hit me on my bag, please!

Driver: Srixon Z-Star 9 deg, Miyazaki Dromos stiff, under my Scottish Terrier head cover (likeness of my faithful little fellow)
FW: Srixon Z-Star 15 deg, Miyazaki Dromos stiff
Hybrid: Ping G10 3h, DG S300

Irons: Ping ISI BeCu, 4-PW, Z-Z65 (these are typically in my bag)
OR, on occasion
Irons: Titleist 755, 4-PW, PX 6.0

Wedges: Scratch 8620 53 and 58, D/S
Putter: Big Oak by Dave Curry, Havana center-shaft mallet, 34"

...these 13 are in a black Mizuno carry bag.
[/quote]You obviously love your dog,nice bag.Clubhead speed 100-105mph.Z star woods are great.Isi berryliums are a bit old school but look great with the brown patina,zz65 are lightweight but quite stiff.PX 6.0 are just too stout,not a nice butt stiff feel.You probably have a solid iron game.Nice wedges and you probably putt left hand low,straight back straight thro' stroke.In your 30's with 9-12 h'cap.

Whatever works.

[quote name='Bags McGowen' timestamp='1321382864' post='3804003']
I judge players by their final score
[/quote]
You`re a lover of forged blades,minimal offset and a thin topline,you would never use cast.A man who comes straight to the point cutting thro' all the BS.You have an eye for a good looking club and know for sure what`s good and what isn`t.You`re a low handicapper and a competitor.

Whatever works.

[quote name='tpuds' timestamp='1321333469' post='3802311']
[quote name='awil' timestamp='1321328977' post='3802003']
Ball 20xi x
Tell me what you think
[/quote]

Spent a little more on the not stock driver shaft which are mid-stiff according to px's website, so either your in high school maybe junior or 45-50 just based on shaft flex. Can't get much infor on you fairway woods since flex isn't posted, but since they are cut 1.5" says your either short or your arms are long or you just like a shorter fw. Player blades with the 2 iron reinforces the high schooler theory, because only a cocky kid/ pro would put that in his bag. Some old guy
has probably asked if you could even hit your 3 iron after which you got pissed off and bought
a 2 iron thinking "that'll show 'em!" The fact that you substitute 2 iron for 5 wood depending on par three length suggests that either your par threes are hard as hell or you hit them about
210-225 if your playing from the blacks. You spend alot on balls. I don't really understand
what removing your shaft labels has to do with tour velvet cords or multicompound grips.

[/quote].
i am i. Highschool the fw are regular and i like to sweep with them also i bought a !2 iron so i could keep it in fairways as well cuz i play tight courses from yes blacks ..i am not cocky i just dont like hybrids old school if you will the shaft labels have nothing to do with the grips i was just stating some specs and yeah avg par length i play is 215

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @_aaron_wilson