Adams A12 18* with Matrix Altus
Ping S57 irons with KBS Tours 3-PW
Bobby Jones Pelz 52* and 56*
Machine M2A putter
Ping Lattitude V2 stand bag
Srixon XV ball

Have at it...:russian_roulette:
[/quote]

When I see S series irons I know the player takes the game seriously, Bobby Jones could mean someone who practices like crazy with their wedges and wants wedges that won't wear out. Machine putter says you're too good of a putter for a normal flat stick. DET is slolid stick. White head driver-hmmm....probably long hitter. Probably. Yeah, probably long hitter, lots of driver wedge, good putter. Only use irons off tee on par 3's, otherwise going for all par 5's in 2 and most par 4's are driver wedge or short iron. I ain't playing you for money. I'd guess you could step out of the car and shoot 80 on a tough track, and probably 70's on normal 6000 yd courses.
[/quote]

My hat off to you Timmay_MO, impressive indeed :ok:

True for the S57s and Bobbys - that is exactly why I bought them so I can get bite and durability out of my wedges. The S57s in the same mold, I wanted a players iron with some durability, softness close to a forge and its just the perfect head shape for my swing and look at address. I luv these irons, even over the newer S56s.

The DET is so, so solid. This was a magical find for me, I just luv this stick and the Miyazaki is a crazy long combo with lots of feel, loads really well and smooth, no looseness. Glad you recognize a great head as it's very much underated here in GolfWRX world.

The R11 is long but it ain't as long as my prior driver, the SFTP with the Fubuki. Based on my GPS reads, the SFTP takes the cake but the R11 is such a solid, solid head with the Ahina and I ponder to go all length or all feel.

Sh*t man, you read my play pretty well, thats how I play. Gouge, gouge and gouge but prepared for the low hook or low draw with the 3 iron if it all screws up. The Par 3s are money as well.

3.0 index.
You can indeed read pretty darn well, congratulations and :good: on your calls.

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

Reading this topic kills alot of time and is quite entertaining:

R11 9.5 stiff
910 17 stiff
909h 21 altus stiff
MP68's 4-PW KBS stiff
Scratch 1018 53, 56, and 60
Betti #7
Titleist carry bag
Clic 3.0 push

Torch me....

Titleist 915D4 with Matrix HM3 black tie stiff
Titleist 915f with AD DI 8s
Titleist 915h AD DI 105s
Fourteen TC 888 nippon modus 3 stiff
Fourteen RM 11 tour issue with modus
Scotty Golo, Bryon DH89, Betti Jam

[quote name='Bitz22' timestamp='1321987171' post='3836913']
Here goes:
TM R9 TP X-stiff shaft
Cally X-Hot 3WD
Cally Heavenwood 3 Hybrid
Titleist AP2 4-W 1* flat
Cleveland 49* and 54*
Scotty Squareback 1
Pro V1x
Ogio Edge bag.

I'm bored at work and waiting, just wondering, all in good fun.
[/quote]

I cheated and looked at your sig. I'd play you for all your money. Your setup is too difficult for your handicap. Did you buy all of this or did your dad give it to you? I hate those heavenwoods, xhot 3wd is too long to use anywhere except off the tee and at your index that probably should take the place of that crazy driver. I suggest a set of G15's top to bottom, STAT!!! Bet you'd be in single digits in a month with a G15 driver, 4 wood, 3 hybrid, 5-U, and a 54 and 58. Putter shouldn't matter much but when someone gets a non-traditional Scotty is means they suck at putting and probably should get the motorcycle man putter from Ping.

Now, if I didn't know your index I would assume your dad's a club ho and you're getting his seconds.

[quote name='MKSmith' timestamp='1322020496' post='3839579']
Reading this topic kills alot of time and is quite entertaining:

R11 9.5 stiff
910 17 stiff
909h 21 altus stiff
MP68's 4-PW KBS stiff
Scratch 1018 53, 56, and 60
Betti #7
Titleist carry bag
Clic 3.0 push

Torch me....

OK, torch is lit. I'm guessing low teens handicap just because I never see any really good golfers playing mizzy blades, and you have wierd wedge gaps. I'd guess if your driver is on you'll shoot low 80's, if not you ain't breaking 90. Once you're into those mid and long irons on approaches you're hosed. I bet you hit 'em pretty good of the tee though so you keep 'em in the bag. I could be totally wrong and you're a plus handicap, but you're a gear head with that bag and I don't see any bling shafts so I think you're trying to look like a scratch and you want to be scratch but you're 12.

[quote name='BMC' timestamp='1322056795' post='3840461']
What about this guy?. (I'm not saying it's me.)

Driver: Ping G10
3 wood: Ping Rapture
2-W: Hogan Apex
SW: Wilson Staff JP II
Putter: Ping Zing 2 Older Bronze version
[/quote]

You're not giving alot of info on the gear here. This set belongs to an old guy who's short but straight. Takes putting to a whole other level. Can get up and down from the parking lot. If he can play the short tees he can score. If not he's hosed with those butter knives. 3 wood goes further than driver but he bought the driver so it's in the bag dammit. Have to have a really, really good lie to hit that 3 wood off the deck and may as well hit driver off the deck. Really, a blade 2 iron?
Looks like somebody bought a cool set in the 80's and upgraded the persimmins about 6 years ago. Did you inherit this bag from your grandpa or are you the grandpa? I picture one of those old guys that says to me "you'd be really good if you could fix that hook". lol!

TM R& 425 11.5* w/Fuji Vista Pro 60R
Cobra S2 15* w/Fuji Fit-On Max 65R
Cobra Baffler Rail F 20* w/Fuji Motore 60R
Mizuno MX-100 23*, 26* w/Exsar IS4 65R +1/2", 1* up
Mizuno MX-100 6-GW w/TT DLGXP S300 w/Sensicore +1/2", 1* up
Cleveland 588 DSG 54*, 60* w/TT DG S300 w/Sensicore +1/2"
Odyssey White Hot #1
TM Monaco cart bag
Srixon AD 333

Have fun :rolleyes:

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

[quote name='Timmay_MO' timestamp='1322060986' post='3840703']

[/quote]

You're not giving alot of info on the gear here. This set belongs to an old guy who's short but straight. Takes putting to a whole other level. Can get up and down from the parking lot. If he can play the short tees he can score. If not he's hosed with those butter knives. 3 wood goes further than driver but he bought the driver so it's in the bag dammit. Have to have a really, really good lie to hit that 3 wood off the deck and may as well hit driver off the deck. Really, a blade 2 iron?
Looks like somebody bought a cool set in the 80's and upgraded the persimmins about 6 years ago. Did you inherit this bag from your grandpa or are you the grandpa? I picture one of those old guys that says to me "you'd be really good if you could fix that hook". lol!
[/quote]

Damn dude, you're scary good. I'm 53, 5 hdcp. I'm a Navy brat from Va Beach, originally.

I also have Eye 2s and Srixon 701 Tours. I just score better with the Hogans. Sometimes I use a Cobra Pro Baffler Hybrid,but too easy to hook.

I do have a good short game. I believe the game begins around the green. The other clubs just get me in the vicinity.

I take some pride in my classic bag.

PING Rapture ^10 driver

Callaway UW 19^

PING Anser Forged Irons 3-pw
PING Forged wedges
Wilson 8802 Putter

[quote name='BMC' timestamp='1322062280' post='3840831']
[quote name='Timmay_MO' timestamp='1322060986' post='3840703']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn dude, you're scary good. I'm 53, 5 hdcp. I'm a Navy brat from Va Beach, originally.

I also have Eye 2s and Srixon 701 Tours. I just score better with the Hogans. Sometimes I use a Cobra Pro Baffler Hybrid,but too easy to hook.

I do have a good short game. I believe the game begins around the green. The other clubs just get me in the vicinity.

I take some pride in my classic bag.
[/quote]

That's awesome!

2 of my best friends have these bags. Just wondered what they mean. I already did my bag, and the guy did a good job.

Bag 1:
G10 10.5 stock stiff
Fybrid 5 wood H/S stock regular
Eye 2 3-9 ZZ lite
original eye Eye W
Older mizuno 56
Center shafted odyssey putter. I am not sure of the model type, but it looks just like a Ping c67.

Bag 2:
Mizuno blue rage 10 70S
Orlimar trimetal plus 16 70S
King Cobra oversized 3-W S400
Taylormade Rac 56
Acushnet Bulls eye

bag 3 is mine, and it looks more like a wrx bag

Rapture v2 Vs proto tipped 3/4 inch
Rapture v2 3 wood Javln m7
Rapture hybrid vs proto
I5 3-W s300
Tour w 54, 60 s300
Karsten Craz-E

G400 Max 9* Ping tour 65r   

G410 17.5* Atmos Blue 7r

G25 23* oban devotion

G400 5-U AWT 2.0

Tour-W 56* AWT

Karsten Craz-e

Black Hoofer C-1 

K Sig

[quote name='HoosierHacker89' timestamp='1322063527' post='3840943']
2 of my best friends have these bags. Just wondered what they mean. I already did my bag, and the guy did a good job.

Bag 1:
G10 10.5 stock stiff
Fybrid 5 wood H/S stock regular
Eye 2 3-9 ZZ lite
original eye Eye W
Older mizuno 56
Center shafted odyssey putter. I am not sure of the model type, but it looks just like a Ping c67.

Bag 2:
Mizuno blue rage 10 70S
Orlimar trimetal plus 16 70S
King Cobra oversized 3-W S400
Taylormade Rac 56
Acushnet Bulls eye

bag 3 is mine, and it looks more like a wrx bag

Rapture v2 Vs proto tipped 3/4 inch
Rapture v2 3 wood Javln m7
Rapture hybrid vs proto
I5 3-W s300
Tour w 54, 60 s300
Karsten Craz-E

[/quote]

Bag 1 90's shooter plays a couple times a month. Probably cheats/uses mulligans on lost balls and just drops wherever he thinks it should be instead of hitting 3 off the tee.

Bag 2 I've seen some great golfers play those irons. Bet he's consistent whatever his handicap. Since he's playing with the player with Bag 1 let's say he can break 90 as often as not. He's not cheatin', he's just competin'.

Bag 3. Same as above but your feelings get a little more hurt after a bad shot. High 80's low 90's shooter, but you don't cheat as bad as the Bag 1 guy.

[quote name='Wakey93' timestamp='1321459163' post='3807685']
[quote name='sheppy335' timestamp='1321458561' post='3807633']
check my Signature and let me know what you think.
[/quote]

you aren't a high ball flight player that's why you have a 10.5 driver and a high launch shaft in your wood. you are more about finding fairways than raw distance
you like the forgiveness of using the r11 irons over the tmag mbs even though you strike a solid ball
you carry 3 wedges because your short game is good and you prefer to not hit a full shot with a wedge

and you like taylormade?

anything on there correct?
[/quote]
hmmmmm You are correct on number one, number 2. Number 3 you are super correct on!
Yes i like TM

You did a good job.

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

[quote name='LBlack14' timestamp='1321478017' post='3809207']
[quote name='sheppy335' timestamp='1321458561' post='3807633']
check my Signature and let me know what you think.
[/quote]

I think you like Taylormade/TMAG or have a staff deal.
[/quote]

Wish they paid me for the equipment! Good one!

TM SIM2 Max 10.5 UST V 2 
TM SIM Max 15 UST V2 66g
TM Stealth HL 17 Aldila RIP Alpha 6
TM Stealth UDI 19 UST V2
TM Stealth UDI 23 UST v2 
TM P790 6-PW Nippon Modus 3 105
TM MG 3 Black 50 Nippon Modus Tour WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 54 Nippon Pro WV115
TM MG Hi-Toe 3 RAW Wedge 58 Nippon Pro Modus 105 T
TM TP Hydro Blast Bandon 3

I posted once already, but I'd like Timmay to give mine a shot.

Titleist 910D3 9.5 Aldila RIP 60 Stiff
Titleist 909F2 15.5 Aldila Voodoo SVS7
Titleist 909H 19 UST Proforce V2 89 Hybrid Stiff
Titleist AP1 710 3-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold R300 HardStepped x1 2* Flat
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled C-C 53 True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 2* Flat
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 True Temper Dynamic Gold S200 2* Flat
Odyssey White Hot #2, Scotty Studio Select Newport II, Cleveland Classic Belly, Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie

Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD 8.0 Fujikura Ventus Velocore+ 7X

Titleist TSi3 15 Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw White 75X   

Callaway Apex UW 19 Project X HZRDUS RDX 80 6.5

Srixon ZX7 4-PW Project X LS 6.5

Titleist Vokey SM9 50.12F True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 54.12D True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Titleist Vokey SM9 60.04T True Temper Dynamic Gold S200

Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport+

[quote name='benthegolfer' timestamp='1322065082' post='3841093']

Odyssey White Hot #2, Scotty Studio Select Newport II, Cleveland Classic Belly, Odyssey White Hot XG Rossie
[/quote]

You asked for it.....Solid off the tee, not tour distance but definitely long enough to reach all the par 4's in 2 and most par 5's in 2 if you really wanted to risk it. Good iron game, get it up around the green if not on most of the time. Smooth swing. Decent wedge game since you read Stan's book even though you don't understand how he turns so much with keeping his hands still. Still, all and all you're usually one of the better players if you're a single, but you have playing partners that make you look like a noob. Club golfer, Titliest fanboy obviously, but you play smart. Chip mostly with the 53 instead of Stan's recommended 58 since you don't short side yourself too often except when the pin's up and you mis it a bit. Decent striker, thinks his way around the course well, manages his game. You sir, could be a scratch golfer except for one thing, YOU SUCK AT PUTTING!!!!!

You asked for it.....Solid off the tee, not tour distance but definitely long enough to reach all the par 4's in 2 and most par 5's in 2 if you really wanted to risk it. Good iron game, get it up around the green if not on most of the time. Smooth swing. Decent wedge game since you read Stan's book even though you don't understand how he turns so much with keeping his hands still. Still, all and all you're usually one of the better players if you're a single, but you have playing partners that make you look like a noob. Club golfer, Titliest fanboy obviously, but you play smart. Chip mostly with the 53 instead of Stan's recommended 58 since you don't short side yourself too often except when the pin's up and you mis it a bit. Decent striker, thinks his way around the course well, manages his game. You sir, could be a scratch golfer except for one thing, YOU SUCK AT PUTTING!!!!!

Let's see. Some of that you were actually really close on. I do get up and down most of the time around the green, and do have a decent iron game. I almost never short side myself. I often take too much club if anything. As far as putting, I'm actually not that bad. I'm just a HO! I'll take about five putters out before my round, and whichever one I'm rolling putts in with is the one I bag. I run all the rest back to the locker. I'm about average though. I actually haven't read Stan's book, but I think I'm going to now! Ha! Maybe it'll help me some. Driving is decent. When I'm in the good part of the season, I'll hit it about 250, so yeah, enough to hit all the par 4s comfortably. And I do play with some guys who are pretty good. They are all bombers, but we all shoot about the same. I'm sort of a slow, steady, boring golfer. Hit tee shot, hit green, two putt. Or Miss green, but get up and down. But hey! Thanks for that. I'm just glad I'm not one of those posers! I didn't mention my Staff bag! partytime2.gif

Titleist 905s 8.5* Grafalloy Blue stiff
Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP 15* stock stiff
Nike Pro Combo 2 iron 18* stock stiff
Mizuno MP57 3-PW s300
Callaway RAZR X-Forged 51* gap wedge/ PX 6.0 Flighted
Nike VR Forged Wedge 56/10
Ping Karsten Series Anser2 (Slighter Redmond due in 1/12)

this should be fun...*prepares to get flamed lol.

Driver: Who knows at this point smh

Titleist 917f2 13.5*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

Mizuno MP57 3-PW s300

I'll take a stab at it. You hit it a decent distance (270-280) and can play pretty well when everything is together. You use clubs that work. You have tried a lot of clubs and pick up clubs that fit your swing. You are a pretty good ball striker and are a good long iron player. You don't have the short game that you want, and that is what limits your scoring. You are about average with your putting. Not great though. You hit three wood off the tee, because you hit a lot more fairways when you do. How'd I do. I hope my comments about your short game don't offend you. russian_roulette.gif

[quote name='ionakana511' timestamp='1322070513' post='3841545']
Mizuno MP57 3-PW s300

[/quote]

mini tour player.

[quote name='fishin' timestamp='1322070968' post='3841579']
Timmay, hit me up on my list:

Titleist 910 D3 8.5, Matrix F7M2 LTD X tipped 1/2 inch
TM Tour Issued Burner 3 13.5, VooDoo X tipped 1/2 inch
Adams Pro Black 20, VooDoo X
Bridgestone J38, PX 5.5, 4-Pitch
Piretti Custom Grind Wedges, 52, 56, 60
Piretti Copper Putter
Ping Hoofer
[/quote]

Playa bag. Either a low single digit or a 15 that everyone laughs at behind your back. I don't get all the tipped x in the woods and 5.5's in the irons. You got two swigns or something? If I saw the bag unattended I'd think you got a deal on the irons and haven't re-shafted them yet. Or you're just deathly afraid of the left side of the fairway. Or you're steep and play in the wind. I don't know if you're J38's are cb's or blades. If blades higher single digit to 18 capper, if cb's or the pocket cavity ones probably lower single to scratch, with a driver for a plus handicapper. And you got a boner for Piretti, whatever that is.

Mizuno MP57 3-PW s300

I'll take a stab at it. You hit it a decent distance (270-280) and can play pretty well when everything is together. You use clubs that work. You have tried a lot of clubs and pick up clubs that fit your swing. You are a pretty good ball striker and are a good long iron player. You don't have the short game that you want, and that is what limits your scoring. You are about average with your putting. Not great though. You hit three wood off the tee, because you hit a lot more fairways when you do. How'd I do. I hope my comments about your short game don't offend you. russian_roulette.gif

Mizuno MP57 3-PW s300

mini tour player.

LOL...."mini tour player"=best response ever! LOL

Ben, actually pretty close in terms of the irons. I think Im a good ball striker and love to play irons even off the tee. Driver is the problem i tend to score in the low 90's and high 80s most of the time. I am capable of shooting in the high to mid 30's, but only if I play conservative off the tee and like you said, use only 3 wood or the 2 iron (the 2-shizzle as my friends call it). Short game can be good, but is inconsistent and putting like you said is "eh" though it is getting better since I'm focusing on putting when I practice a lot more. I think you may have been a little too nice...I was expecting..."this guy's a poser" comment LOL!. But no offense taken and it was cool to see that just by looking at a persons bag you can tell some things about them.

Thanks again!

Driver: Who knows at this point smh

Titleist 917f2 13.5*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

Thanks. You actually made me laugh out loud at my desk. You are spot on, as I am a low single digit and got a screamin deal on the Bridgestone's and have not reshafted them, they are cavity backs. Going to put in C Tapers to get the ball down... I just got the Piretti wedges and am really impressed. I played a Vokey 52 and Clevelands for 56 and 60. They were so worn out that the grooves were smooth in the center on all. I played golf in college with Wilson Staffs and then Apex Tour Grinds and I rocked a Cleveland Launcher 460 until the summer when I snapped an X flex Rombax.

It is interesting how people perceive your abilities based on whats in your bag... I visited a buddy last summer and he wanted to get out and play, but I did not have my sticks so he let me borrow his sons Nickents. I was very careful with them not to break them, and proceeded to shoot a 74 from the tips at his home course. As they say, "It's the Indian and not the arrow."

[quote name='Honman' timestamp='1321638048' post='3818655']
[quote name='Honman' timestamp='1321516066' post='3812461']
Titleist 910 d3 b1 setting rip 60 r shaft.
Sonartec ss3.5 Accra sc75 m5 sat pured
Adams idea pro 18 vs proto stiff
Tour issue Nike vr pro 21 arras 85x
Nike vr pro combo 4-pw dgs300
Nike sv tour 52 and 60 with custom grinds px6.0 sst pured.
Rife Barbados 33 inches

Don't fancy your chances on this one?

Backups.
Nike vr tour 9.5 gd di6s
Bettinardi tour stock bb1 camo insert
[/quote]
[/quote]

Driver: PING G430 MAX 10K 9 Mitsubishi Diamana WB 43X
Fairway Wood: PING G430 LST Fujikura Ventus Blue + 7S
Hybrid: PING G430 19 Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 7S
Hybrid: PING G430 22 Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 7S

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen6 5-PW Aerotech Steelfiber i95S