2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

Belly/broomstick/long putter legal, anchoring not...

RookieBlue7

[quote name='Peter K.' timestamp='1328772825' post='4243583']
[quote name='nbg352' timestamp='1328740492' post='4240433']
The history of anchored putters is long and honorable. Read on.....

HISTORY OF LONG PUTTER

-- The late Paul Runyan, who twice won the PGA Championship and later taught golf at La Jolla Country Club, wrote a 1966 article for Golf Digest in which he discussed playing the 1936 Belmont Open in Boston with his putter anchored to his belly. "An advantage I hadn't expected is that this system minimizes the adverse effects of nervous tension," Runyan wrote

-- Suffering badly from the yips, Johnny Miller became the first modern pro to put a long putter into play at the 1980 L.A. Open. "All the pros laughed at me," Miller said earlier this year. "Of course, now it's no big deal."

-- Orville Moody, whose only win on the PGA Tour was the 1969 U.S. Open, switched to a long putter when he joined the Senior Tour in 1984. He notched 11 victories, including the 1989 U.S. Senior Open

-- Stricken with a bad back, Rocco Mediate used a long putter to win at Doral in 1991

-- Paul Azinger came back from cancer and won the Sony Open with one in 2000;

-- Vijay Singh won four times in 2003 with a belly putter

-- Bernhard Langer, who battled the yips for years, has 14 wins on the Champions Tour with a long putter
[/quote]

Hi Warren,

While I find the spirit of your most recent post pleasant, I don't agree that the history above should be necessarily characterized as "honorable". Here is how I read it:

Paul Runyan admitted that this equipment-method combination provided an artificial (my word) advantage, minimizing the adverse effects of nervous tension. Isn't effectively dealing with nervous tension what makes top pro golfers the best in the world?

Johnny Miller used a "crutch" to deal with the yips.

Orville Moody went from a one-hit-wonder/middle of the pack pro golfer to a world-beating senior using the "crutch".

Maybe Rocco wasn't ready to return to golf yet; same with Azinger.

Vijay couldn't solve the yips either and went to the "crutch"; same with Langer.

The point I'm trying to make is that not just anyone has the right to play professional golf. You have to be good enough; not just good enough at ballstriking, but good enough at golf (all parts). It isn't that I don't have sympathy for those with health/injury/nerve concerns, but - well - I don't for the pros. I have already, in an earlier post, said that I am for bifurcation in this instance; ams should use whatever works.
[/quote]
I appreciate what you are saying, but I think you may be missing my point. The putter and methodology is legally older than most of us alive today. It's long legacy alone should grandfather it's appropriateness as a means of getting the ball into the hole. It took no more than 1 year to outlaw / ban Sam Snead's croquet style of putting, yet. anchoring a belly putter has been legal since the Great Depression. Therefore, it has the legacy of time and that legacy should be as acceptable to us as adding bounce to a wedge, which made it an effective tool for extricating a ball from sand. No-one ever argued that doing so unfairly aided those who used it. It just was. As should this putter and anchoring, as should any change that offered or offers an alternative to one or to all over the years, so long as it is accepted by the ruling bodies of golf. Think about it. The belly putter has been with us for over 75 years. And yet we are just now getting around to thinking it should be banned. Long live the long putter. long live anchoring. 1935 - 2012 . (Est.)
I am not in favor of bifurcation. I never have thought that those professionals who use the long putter have been cheating or taking advantage of some obscure rules loophole. And because the loudest voice against it lately has been that of a couple of folks in the R&A and Tiger Woods, I suggest that this may be nothing more than an elaborate tempest in a teapot.
I believe that history shall dictate the outcome. Whatever happens, I will enjoy the game, putting by the rules as they exist at the time. As I always have.

R11S 8* square; Stock stiff
Maltby KE4 14* 3w , Axe Excaliber R flex tipped 1"
RBZ 25* hb; RBZstage 2 19* hb
Mizuno MP30 5 - PW, AXE Excaliber stiff, Hogan Apex PC E Wedge (50*) TT DG s300
GM Never Compromise GM2 putter
54*, 58* TM TP wedges 3* flat

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HISTORY OF LONG PUTTER

-- The late Paul Runyan, who twice won the PGA Championship and later taught golf at La Jolla Country Club, wrote a 1966 article for Golf Digest in which he discussed playing the 1936 Belmont Open in Boston with his putter anchored to his belly. "An advantage I hadn't expected is that this system minimizes the adverse effects of nervous tension," Runyan wrote

-- Suffering badly from the yips, Johnny Miller became the first modern pro to put a long putter into play at the 1980 L.A. Open. "All the pros laughed at me," Miller said earlier this year. "Of course, now it's no big deal."

-- Orville Moody, whose only win on the PGA Tour was the 1969 U.S. Open, switched to a long putter when he joined the Senior Tour in 1984. He notched 11 victories, including the 1989 U.S. Senior Open

-- Stricken with a bad back, Rocco Mediate used a long putter to win at Doral in 1991

-- Bernhard Langer, who battled the yips for years, has 14 wins on the Champions Tour with a long putter
[/quote]

Hi Warren,

While I find the spirit of your most recent post pleasant, I don't agree that the history above should be necessarily characterized as "honorable". Here is how I read it:

Paul Runyan admitted that this equipment-method combination provided an artificial (my word) advantage, minimizing the adverse effects of nervous tension. Isn't effectively dealing with nervous tension what makes top pro golfers the best in the world?

Orville Moody went from a one-hit-wonder/middle of the pack pro golfer to a world-beating senior using the "crutch".

Vijay couldn't solve the yips either and went to the "crutch"; same with Langer.

The point I'm trying to make is that not just anyone has the right to play professional golf. You have to be good enough; not just good enough at ballstriking, but good enough at golf (all parts). It isn't that I don't have sympathy for those with health/injury/nerve concerns, but - well - I don't for the pros. I have already, in an earlier post, said that I am for bifurcation in this instance; ams should use whatever works.
[/quote]
If "artificial" is "your word", then you shouldn't use it. It taints the validity of your statement, don't you think? I don't recall the word "crutch" in that story either, do you? Or is that just another of "your words"?
Both words, though, take out of context what I was trying to convey. Purposeful manipulation? My hope is that it was just a mistake.

HISTORY OF LONG PUTTER
-- The late Paul Runyan, who twice won the PGA Championship and later taught golf at La Jolla Country Club, wrote a 1966 article for Golf Digest in which he
discussed playing the 1936 Belmont Open in Boston with his putter anchored to his belly. "An advantage I hadn't expected is that this system minimizes the adverse effects of nervous tension," Runyan wrote

-- Suffering badly from the yips, Johnny Miller became the

first modern pro to put a long putter into play at the 1980 L.A. Open. "All the pros laughed at me," Miller said earlier this year. "Of course, now it's no big deal."

[/quote]

Hi Warren,

While I find the spirit of your most recent post pleasant, I don't agree that the history above should be necessarily
characterized as "honorable". Here is how I read it:

Paul Runyan admitted that this equipment-method combination provided an artificial (my word) advantage, minimizing the adverse effects of nervous tension. Isn't effectively dealing with nervous tension what makes top pro golfers the best in the world

The point I'm trying to make is that not just anyone has the right to play professional golf. You have to be good enough; not just good enough at ballstriking, but good enough at golf (all parts). It isn't that I don't have sympathy
for those with health/injury/nerve concerns, but - well - I don't for the pros. I have already, in an earlier post, said that I am for bifurcation in this instance; ams should use whatever works.
[/quote]
Wow get off the soap box. The same ruled should apply for everyone. The fact that the belly has been around longer than most want to admit shows that this should be a mute point. Point twoI'd like to make is are we going to go back and look at the sand wedge? It's been around almost as long.

Warren,

The history post didn't fall on deaf ears, and much like the "Belly is a Beast" article in I think the December issue of GD... most people who are reasonable enjoy learning about the footnotes of golf evolution.

The problem with history argument is that the USA allowed the long putter because at the time it was a novelty and not worth the effort. Now that it's rampant and compromising the integrity of the game (to some) they have to revisit it.

The stats won't support any rules change, and when alot of converts struggle... they will switch back like Cink... the number in tour will go back down, and the issue will die once again.

For the record... I am a bit of a purist and think in a perfect world long putters would not exist. But at this point, you can't rob professionals of their livelihood, or rob amateurs of their fun... the USA has to look into it to satisfy both sides, so all we can do is let it play out.

If they say I can't use my belly putter as currently allowed, I won't. Until then, I will.

It's that simple to me. :)

And when they say I can't anchor it, I'll cut the shaft down and play it that way. :)

To me, it's a big 'whatever'.

--kC

Ping 430Max 10k / Callaway UW 17 & 21 / Srixon ZX5 Irons (5-AW) / Vokey SM8 56* & 60*, Callaway, 64*

[quote name='indyvai' timestamp='1328789584' post='4243843']
Warren,

The history post didn't fall on deaf ears, and much like the "Belly is a Beast" article in I think the December issue of GD... most people who are reasonable enjoy learning about the footnotes of golf evolution
The problem with history argument is that the USA allowed the long putter because at the time it was a novelty and not worth the effort. Now that it's rampant and compromising the integrity of the game (to some) they have to revisit it
The stats won't support any rules change, and when alot of converts struggle... they will switch back like Cink... the number in tour will go back down, and the issue will die once again.

For the record... I am a bit of a purist and think in a perfect world long putters would not exist. But at this point, you
can't rob professionals of their livelihood, or rob amateurs of their fun... the USA has to look into it to satisfy both sides, so all we can do is let it play out.
[/quote]
You make some good points but the belly got in the same way the sand wedge got in. The sand wedge for those who don't know was snuck into the open. By the time it was discovered the tourney was all ready over. That was the Clif Notes version. Since it wasn't banned prior it was allowed. I still say there is nothing that can be done it's been going on for decades. How come high tech drivers and balls are allowed? The game is fine let's see is the scoring averages go down on tour, if not then it's just another fad.

Warren,

I decided to introduce "my word", because my intention was to share that my own impression of the history of belly and long putters is not quite "honorable" (your word). My entire post was meant to represent that; I really didn't need to call out that one word as "mine".

DeadSolid,

Besides that it is how you feel, personally, why should the same rules apply to everyone?

To both of you,

I don't think the duration of their existence necessarily validates the belly and long putters (i.e., I'm not in favor of grandfathering).

It's not just that there is a long history of long and belly putters .. there is also a long history or anchoring. Anchoring all over the place not just belly, chin, sternum. Even anchoring has been done my multiple major winners using a short putter (Langher to arm and Casper to thigh)

A new rule would need to be really crafty to eliminate all the different types of anchoring that are used
Long putters, even as a user, I will admit do not lo look natural. But there is no way they can define natural.

And I don't think using belly putters looks less natural than sidesaddle or that sammy split hands style. They look more natural IMO. In fact, from a down the line view, the extra length of the putter shaft is usually hidden by the forearms

Remember KJ earlier this year with that little short putter going sidesaddle?

This debate somehow reminds me of the old Mac O'Grady quip where he wished he had a tap in at Augusta to win and he'd drop into the splits and ram it home with a mini-putter

Ping G430 10k Blueboard 53x

Cally AI Smoke 3w 17* Ventus Black 5x

Ping G400 7w 19.5* Ventus Red 6x

Ping G425 4h 22* Fuji TourSpec 8.2s

Ping i210 & s55 6 - PW Steelfiber 110s

Ping Glide Wrx 49*, 54*, 59*, Tour W 64* SF 125s

Scotty GoLo

[quote name='Peter K.' timestamp='1328860922' post='4250815']
I don't think the duration of their existence necessarily validates the belly and long putters (i.e., I'm not in favor of grandfathering).
[/quote]

I agree it doesn't validate their continued use, but I think it calls into question the motives of the people that are bringing this issue to a head at this time. Why are their voices so loud now, and they were little more than a whisper 5 or even 10 years ago? Why are we taking a "fresh look" now in January/February 2012?

i always used a short putter but support the long putters. no difference than all the other changes that enhanced our game that everyone supports.i just don't see a distinction picking one over the other.

i have been testing a belly over the past 2 weeks with different lengths and anchor points.

i am a sbst putter (supposedly not natural either) so the switch to a deliberate arc is a challenge so i am trying to find ways of reducing the arc. the reason i put it out on this thread is because i think i landed on a method that works best for me (each person is unique), its anchored, and the putter is not really much longer than my standard putter.

with a little extension i anchored it on my waist well below the belly with club head and eyes over the ball line. lie changes. it actually feels just like my normal traditional stroke since i keep my hands close to my body relative to shoulders so the face maintains square without manipulation. since its anchored it does still arc but in this position i find it arcs the least on the short putts and feels like my traditional stroke but its anchored. also starting to test with that length lags > 50 feet where it doesn't need to touch because of th length and you can use your wrists - sort of best of both worlds.

do i feel like i am cheating. absolutely not. do i feel like its unnatural. absolutely not - the stroke has never felt more natural to me and i am pretty good with my traditional stroke. everyone finds their own unique way of optimizing the 14 clubs in their bag (and balls, gloves, shoes, etc) that best work for them.

does anyone know when a decision will result from this fresh look this month?

Warren,

I decided to introduce "my word", because my intention was to share that my own impression of the history of belly and long putters is not quite "honorable" (your word). My entire post was meant to represent that; I really didn't need to call out that one word as "mine".

DeadSolid,

Besides that it is how you feel, personally, why should the same rules apply to everyone?

To both of you,

[/quote]

Peter,
I used the word "honorable", because up until recently, there was or has been honor in it's use. No-one in a position to do so,questioned it's validity as a putting method and there are some great names attached (pardon the pun) to it's use. That anchored putters have been used, uncontested, for more than 3/4 of a century by professional golfers, few of whom could be considered journeymen led me to use "honorable" in my description. And unlike you, in this instance, I would be in favor of grandfathering them and the stroke they require.

"....anchoring takes the hands out of the equation, which is one of the big problems people struggle with that are poor putters, too much hands in the putting stroke."

Oversized grips serve the same purpose, take the hands out of the equation. I think they should be ruled against, too, perhaps. "Anchoring" the elbows can serve that same purpose so some "anchoring" of some body part/s is permissible.

What looks or doesn't look or conform to a "natural stroke" is interpretive. Is using the back of a club with one's back turned to the target to move a ball away from a fence or tree look like a "natural stroke"?

Anchoring goes back to 1936 when Paul Runyan did it using a standard length putter, switching to a longer putter a couple years later. The concept has been around and been an option for over 75 years. Why the big uproar now.

I also find the USGA/R&A talking about wanting one set of rules rather hypocritical given the way the grooves are being phased in/out over time, bifurcating the Rules now.

[quote name='nbg352' timestamp='1328909699' post='4255379']
Warren,

DeadSolid,

To both of you,

[/quote]

Peter,
I used the word "honorable", because up until recently, there was or has been honor in it's use. No-one in a position to do so,questioned it's validity as a putting method and there are some great names attached (pardon the pun) to it's use. That anchored putters have been used, uncontested, for more than 3/4 of a century by professional golfers, few of whom could be considered journeymen led me to use "honorable" in my description. And unlike you, in this instance, I would be in favor of grandfathering them and the stroke they require.
[/quote]

I agree. It's really funny how this whole thing has been turned on its head recently. I don't ever recall people looking down their noses at guys like Orville Moody (in fact, the resurrection of his career due to his putting improvement was celebrated), Bernard Langer, Craig Stadler, Tim Clark, Carl Pettersson...

Now, people are coming out of the woodwork opining that using long putters is tantamount to cheating. It's really odd.

come to tihnk of it, doesn't bill hass, who won the fedex cup $10M last year use a belly putter? could this be a source of some recent anomosity? it's funny how the ruling body's seem to jump still when tw wants a rule change that seems like would give him a competitive advantage by removing not only current goood players but also some of the newer / younger players coming out that have been using this style of putting.

[quote name='golfnut-2X' timestamp='1328913578' post='4255903']
come to tihnk of it, doesn't bill hass, who won the fedex cup $10M last year use a belly putter? could this be a source of some recent anomosity? it's funny how the ruling body's seem to jump still when tw wants a rule change that seems like would give him a competitive advantage by removing not only current goood players but also some of the newer / younger players coming out that have been using this style of putting.
[/quote]

And Keegan Bradley won the PGA before that. Just think that if Webb Simpson had edged out Luke Donald, we would have had the last Major, the FedEx Cup and the Money List all won by players with anchored putters.

We all gonna die

run of the mill driver with stock shaft
a couple of outdated hybrids
shovel-ier shovels
wedges from same shovel company
some putter with a dead insert and
a hideous grip

How long has it been 10 years , 15 ?? since long and belly putters have been on tour and not even a whisper until last year , now they are talked about like if they do not get banned the PGA tour will die a fast death , when was the last time a golfer on tour had a 18-19-20 or so putts in a round with a extended length putter ??? however with today's golf ball there are players on 475 yd or so par 4's hitting 3 woods and short to middle irons with ease or was it last week with DJ hitting a over 600 yard par 5 in 2 shots , i would be more concerned of the distance the ball goes being more detremental to the professional golf tours than a long putter , it's just a matter of priorities of what might hurt today's game more and imho it is not the extended length putter

[quote name='MIgolfpro' timestamp='1329006858' post='4263203']
no anchoring the putter and no lines on the ball thats where i stand. i use a line on my ball but like faldo says, its an aid. i agree
[/quote]

What's the difference between drawing a line on the ball to use and using the brand name like TaylorMade or the pre-printed "line-'em-up" markings on, say, the ProV1's?

In regard to the comments that golf was not intended to be played this way, who was around in 1745 to be able to tell us definitively that this was the case?

[quote name='phil75070' timestamp='1329054090' post='4265747']
What's the difference between drawing a line on the ball to use and using the brand name like TaylorMade or the pre-printed "line-'em-up" markings on, say, the ProV1's?
[/quote]

I agree. The proverbial "slippery slope." that would be impossible to administer.

Kevin

I could be wrong
I've been wrong before
I'll be wrong again

[quote name='Imp' timestamp='1328794458' post='4244017']
If they say I can't use my belly putter as currently allowed, I won't. Until then, I will.

It's that simple to me. :)

And when they say I can't anchor it, I'll cut the shaft down and play it that way. :)

To me, it's a big 'whatever'.

--kC
[/quote]

++1 I use one.....it's perfectly legal. Everyone can argue all they want.....they are legal, your opinion, and that includes Tiger Woods, on whether they are legal or not or whether they follow the intent of the game/swing, has zero bearing on all this......when USGA makes them illegal we'll all switch back to regular length putters.

Painfully, I think I'm going to start using a belly putter. I occasionally fight the yips and frankly I can't yip the belly putter. That said I hope the USGA and R & A decide to do away with the belly putter and long putter. I've really gone back and forth weather or not to make the switch, but for the time being I think I will, when they do away with it (and I believe they will) I will gladly go back.

Driver G25 X AD DI 70
Irons I20 KBS C Taper X Flex
Wedges Tour Gorge C Taper X
Putter Counter Balanced 38 in Senita TR

forgot the line on the ball. good one. it's legal, most pros do it, and its more of a aid than having three anchors on the putter or having somene else putt for you. whether you use a line or the mfr name or the prov1 line stamped on each ball its the same.

i don't see anything in the rules that would not allow the line either. once you start using the line it guarantees that your target aim is more precise, you don't lose the precise target line when looking up and down from the ball, your stance is square to the aim, and the face is also square at setup. it takes away some of the skill certainly and i love it. certainly takes a way a lot more consistent / repeatable skill than the belly does - if you are not lineup up consistenly correct you can have a great stroke and it won't matter.

almost everyone benefits from the line so naturally little crying. the belly seems like some people it works great and some people it doesn't, seems like the trend if it doesn't call for a ban for a compettive advantage.

agree that the modern day ball / clubs have killed the game more for distance than a pendulum putting stroke. this case everyone benefited so little crying. also it seems they make more money off tv ratings when they talk about how so and so just crushes the ball 315 yards on average - i think that's why the ruling bodies and tv sponsors supported it.

if the ruling body execs do allow this to be banned i suspect there will be a movement of people calling out for their replacements - which frankly i would support.

just saw the picture below and it looks like some people are now even using telescopes attached to their putter. if it helps them go for it.

t10caddyshack.jpg

[quote name='Splitter' timestamp='1328562333' post='4224765']
[quote name='poizster' timestamp='1328556530' post='4224049']
A quote that jumped out at me in that article:

[color="#333333"][size="2"][i]"The R&A do not like the fact that golfers can steady themselves by using a putter as a crutch in windy, rainy or cold weather," the source said. "In essence, they are steadying themselves with the putter. This was never [b]intended[/b] under the Rules of Golf. They are using the putter for something other than a traditional stroke."[/i][/size][/color]
[color="#333333"][size="4"][i]
[/i][/size][/color][size="2"][color="#333333"]Perhaps they will draft the language with specific stipulations that says anchoring is only allowed when the wind is under 15 mph.[/color][/size]

[color="#333333"][size="2"]For the record I'm against anchoring but have lost all confidence in the ruling bodies of golf (USGA specifically) after the groove debacle. I just have to cringe when thinking about them drafting rules that will effect a specific method of taking a stroke even if it's only used by a minority of golfers. They have let this slide for decades, and even though I don't agree with anchoring I wish they would just leave it the hell alone. [/size][/color]
[/quote]

I agree with a lot of this. They don't have a great recent history of making and implementing rules. I still can't see where the groove rule has affected golf much (if at all)

IMHO, I think if they just make a rule that said, your hands cannot be within 10 (or whatever) inches of the the butt end of the putter (for broomsticks) and the butt end of the putter cannot be affixed/pressed into/touching any part of your body (for bellys) during a swing, it would have the desired effect. It pretty much takes the rest of the debate out of it.

Guys could still have long putters for their backs, they just could not use the butt to anchor. Isn't that what the back issue is anyway. Why do they need to anchor them? They could still use them, just modify the swing a bit.

After testing one, I am more convinced than ever that they are an advantage for an average putter. I also think that doesn't happen if the pro's don't use them. "Win on Sunday sell on Monday". So banning them IMHO is bad for the amateur game.

I'm also not sure the governing bodies will get it right. Which makes me wonder if the "evil" we have now is not better than the "evil" that will be inflicted upon us.
[/quote]

What about pressing the shaft against the forearm???

It works for some, not for others or everybody would have started using them. Phil tried one then dropped it. Change & evolution are part of the game. Think the first time metal shafts appeared everyone at the R&A was happy? Metal club heads? Graphite shafts? Balatta balls? Multi-piece? As far as I know Pelz is the only one who has ever said it is an advantage, everyone else says not.

Nike Vapor Speed Driver (set to 11.5*) Fubuki Stiff Shaft
Nike VRs 4W (17*) Fubuki Stiff Shaft
Adams 2015 Red Hybrid 20* and 23* Matrix Altus Stiff Shaft
Nike Covert 2.0 Irons 6-AW Reg Shaft w/ Pure Grips
Cleveland CBX 54* & Smart Sole S Wedge 58*
TaylorMade Spider Blade 2.0 35”
Titleist TruSoft Ball
Ping Traverse Cart Bag
Walter Hagen Spikeless Casual Shoes

r&a seems to be using the weather as an excuse. i don't see how that can have any effect. wide stances seem to help counter wind more but you don't hear a cry for a ban on putting stance widths.

what about palmer who we all love anchored his hips / knees together and in some cases looked like his upper arms touched his chest for stability and to help counter wind that seemed more of a pop stroke not consistent with today's so called "natural" stroke that is really a function of greens stimping so fast. that is specifically a putting stroke that is aimed at helping for stability especially in wind - no issue with that from the r&a.

i can see if they were consistent. if i didn't agree with their logic (if they had logic versus personal opinioin) but were consistent in applying it I can say I don't agree with the logic but they are applying consistent logic. it's the lack of logic and hypcrosy that is hard to support.

The language is a little unclear, but you cannot anchor yourself to the ground with a belly or long putter and then make a stroke. You cannot anchor yourself to the ground with any other club and make a stroke. I still maintain that the definition of "anchoring" is going to be very tricky, as is the definition of a normal stroke. The point could be made that a player chipping out from under a tree while on his knees could be considered not to be a normal stroke. OT, but for a player as finicky and meticulous as Nick Faldo to mention lines on the ball is pot and kettle.

After watching Tiger putt on the front 9 today he might need to start anchoring. I think part of the reason he is speaking out on them would be to stick it to Adam Scott. And my feeling is after 75 years of being allowed the usga and r&a have no business banning them now.

Callaway Rouge 9* Aldila Rogue Silver 44.5"
Tour Edge Exotics E8 Beta 15* Aldila Rogue Silver
PING G410 Crossover 2i Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80
PING i230 4-U Recoil F4 Smac Wrap
Vokey SM7 Black 54f - 58k
Scotty Cameron Futura X7M 33"