Most annoying golf ebay sellers.

13»

Comments

• BarrySandersBarrySanders Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    Duffer222 wrote:

Too bad for this BarrySanders that he didn't retire sooner.

This entire thread has made you look like a complete FAIL.

We still want your eBay user name, because no one on this site will EVER want to deal with you. Probably a good time for you to ditch this profile and make a new one.

Sorry, buddy. Enjoy being marketed to like a handicapped child. I'm sure you are more likely to buy a product because a good looking woman or celebrity endorses it. They think you are stupid
  • halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,305 ✭✭

Duffer222 wrote:

We still want your eBay user name, because no one on this site will EVER want to deal with you. Probably a good time for you to ditch this profile and make a new one.

Sorry, buddy. Enjoy being marketed to like a handicapped child. I'm sure you are more likely to buy a product because a good looking woman or celebrity endorses it. They think you are stupid

Why isn't this troll account shut down by now? I've made a legitimate post in a thread before only to find out the next morning that the entire thread is shut down. I understand the Mods have to use their best judgement, but this is a slam dunk. Look at OP's join date and number of posts. Not contributing, just using the BST to his/her advantage in whatever translation of his native language works.

Opinder, are you back under a different name?
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • cbbaroncbbaron Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭
    halliedog wrote:

Duffer222 wrote:

Why isn't this troll account shut down by now? I've made a legitimate post in a thread before only to find out the next morning that the entire thread is shut down. I understand the Mods have to use their best judgement, but this is a slam dunk. Look at OP's join date and number of posts. Not contributing, just using the BST to his/her advantage in whatever translation of his native language works.

Opinder, are you back under a different name?
    And making fun of handicapped children to boot
    Driver Ping G400 Max Hzrdas Yellow
    3w Titleist 915 Aldila Silver
    19 degree Titleist 818 Tensei White
    22 degree Titleist 818 Tensei White
    5- GW. Mizuno Hot Metal Pro Series Nippon Modus 120
    Sw Vokey 54 SM7 S grind
    LW Vokey 58 SM5 S grind
    Putter Scotty Cameron Newport Select Fastback 2
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,322 ✭✭

nsxguy wrote:

Sorry, buddy. With those things in their ad, they are essentially saying "I'm smarter than you, and I going to say or do something I obviously know is scrupulous to get you to buy. . Of course I due my "due diligence"

Ummmmm,,,,,, no offense Barry but I think he might be smarter than you,,,,,,,, image/fie.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fie:' />

My phone changed that. High IQ crew

ummmmm,,,,,, yeah, the phone surely wouldn't know "due" was incorrect. Wonder how it got "do" right the first time ?

And I'm sure you didn't say "I going to say" and said "UNscrupulous" and the phone just didn't hear it correctly. image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />

BTW, even consider proofreading what you're about to post before you post it ? Never mind. Rhetorical question. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

ANY SITE GUIDANCE I OFFER, UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE, IS REFERRING TO THE "DESKTOP/FULL" VERSION

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 716 AP-1, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64 DGS300

Taylormade Spidex-X Blue/single white line (Today - always subject to change)
    Titleist AVX
  • sdandreasdandrea Steve Members Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    This thread is Gold, Jerry........GOLD!
    Cobra Max 10.5*
    The Perfect Club 21*
    Cobra Baffler 5h
    PING Eye 2 6-SW
    Scotty Fastback
  • Duffer222Duffer222 Members Posts: 365 ✭✭

Duffer222 wrote:

Guess what “buddy”? They may think it about me, but you remove all doubt for them!
    Driver - Cobra F9 10.5 w/ Speeder 661 EVO III
    Fairway - Cobra F9 14.5 w/ Atmos TS 7s blue
    Fairway - Callaway XR Steelhead 5 w/ Atmos TS 7s red
    Hybrid - Mizuno MP CLK-H (Japan only) 24* - TENSEI CK Pro Blue 80h
    Irons - Yamaha ‘15 RMX CB Tour - 5-P w/ Mitsubishi OT 100’s
    Wedge - Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks 54° w/ Mitsubishi OT 100
    Wedge - Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks 60° w/ Mitsubishi OT 100
    Putter - Odyssey EXO 7s 34”
    Ball - Callaway ERC / TaylorMade TP5

Full time walker w/ my SM 3.5 LS on my back
13»
This discussion has been closed.