ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

2019 Symetra Tour

Seamus McDuffSeamus McDuff Advanced Members Posts: 845 ✭✭
First tournament is SKYiGOLF Championship

Four tied for the lead after three rounds including the 14 year old amateur.

http://www.symetratour.com/leaderboard

Comments

• North TexasNorth Texas Advanced Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    Very early in the final round and 14 year old Alexas Pano is still in a 4 way tie for 1st. She's even par thru 3 holes and -8 overall.

Took a quick look at her stats thru 3 rounds and it's pretty amazing. Only 3 bogeys, Only missed 4 fairways the first 3 days while averaging 269 yards off the tee! 14 years old!
  • Bad9Bad9 Advanced Members Posts: 4,141 ✭✭
    I'm always amazed at how many former LPGA Tour players continue to try and grind out their career for next to no $.
    Ping G400 10.5°/Xcaliber SL r flex
    Callaway Heavenwood Xcaliber SL r flex
    Maltby KE4 Tour 25°/Xcaliber HY r flex

Maltby KE4 Tour 28°/Xcaliber HY r flex
    Ping I200 5-G/CFS70 r flex
    Maltby Tricept 54°/Xcaliber r flex
    Maltby Tricept 58°/Xcaliber r flex
    Mizuno Bettinardi C06
  • iotoneiotone Advanced Members Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Bad9 wrote:

I'm always amazed at how many former LPGA Tour players continue to try and grind out their career for next to no $.

Vicky Hurst has always been a favorite of mine and she's bounced back and forth a few times. I'm hoping Demi Runas can get back and stay on the bigger tour after this year.

Definitely a handful of names I see that I didn't think would have needed to go back to Symetra.
  • the bishopthe bishop Advanced Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭
    iotone wrote:

Bad9 wrote:

Vicky Hurst has always been a favorite of mine and she's bounced back and forth a few times. I'm hoping Demi Runas can get back and stay on the bigger tour after this year.

Definitely a handful of names I see that I didn't think would have needed to go back to Symetra.

Yeah but mostly back. Don't take that wrong, when she turned pro I had high hopes for her based on her amateur career. But it really hasn't panned out too well for her. There's always hope but I'm not holding my breath. She's very talented but somehow it hasn't translated into pro success for her.
    W/S FG Tour F5 10.5* - Fubuki z50 - S
    W/S FG Tour F5 15* - Fubuki z65 - S
    W/S FG Tour F5 20*/23* - Fubuki z80 - S
    W/S FG Tour Forged 5-P - DGS300
    W/S PMP Raw 52/56/60 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
    TM Spider X
  • iotoneiotone Advanced Members Posts: 254 ✭✭
    the bishop wrote:

iotone wrote:

Bad9 wrote:

Yeah but mostly back. Don't take that wrong, when she turned pro I had high hopes for her based on her amateur career. But it really hasn't panned out too well for her. There's always hope but I'm not holding my breath. She's very talented but somehow it hasn't translated into pro success for her.

I'm hoping mostly for her to get (back) to the LPGA and stay there. But you're right, it really hasn't panned out too well.
  • Seamus McDuffSeamus McDuff Advanced Members Posts: 845 ✭✭
    Florida’s Natural Charity Classic

Kelly Tan over Demi Runas in a playoff

http://www.symetratour.com/tournaments/floridasnaturalcharityclassic/leaderboard