GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Golf Digest 2019-2020 public rankings.

1235»

Comments

• mci711mci711 ChicagoMembers  1712WRX Points: 689Posts: 1,712 Platinum Tees

On -, @duffer987 said:

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @zer0 said:

Lawsonia at $95 might be the best bargain on this list.

And it should be higher than #58. A lot higher.

I'd say Bethpage is the best deal.

Bandon courses $100 & $50 replay rate, best deal by a looooong ways :-)

We can all find deals and off prime rates for every course, that wasn't the point.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • duffer987duffer987 Meh... eh Canadian in CaliforniaMembers  9930WRX Points: 1,161Handicap: ~8Posts: 9,930 Titanium Tees

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @duffer987 said:

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @zer0 said:

We can all find deals and off prime rates for every course, that wasn't the point.

OK then, I'll leave off the replay rate - even though people are bandying about twilight rates.
    Bandon courses at $100: best deal
    There's no Golfnow deals or secret handshakes, that's the posted rate. And I preferred the weather we had in Bandon last Thanksgiving than Bethpage last Labour Day.

Posted:
  • mci711mci711 ChicagoMembers  1712WRX Points: 689Posts: 1,712 Platinum Tees

On -, @duffer987 said:

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @duffer987 said:

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @zer0 said:

OK then, I'll leave off the replay rate - even though people are bandying about twilight rates.
    There's no Golfnow deals or secret handshakes, that's the posted rate. And I preferred the weather we had in Bandon last Thanksgiving than Bethpage last Labour Day.

I'm not arguing that isn't a great deal. But it isn't what the topic is. The topic was best deal for prime time peak rack rate. I can't go to bandon tomorrow and get that price. As for off season deals, a completely different discussion, it is either 1A or 1B with Kiawah Island.

Posted:
  • zer0zer0 Members  1591WRX Points: 227Posts: 1,591 Platinum Tees

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @duffer987 said:

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @duffer987 said:

On -, @mci711 said:

On -, @zer0 said:

I'm not arguing that isn't a great deal. But it isn't what the topic is. The topic was best deal for prime time peak rack rate. I can't go to bandon tomorrow and get that price. As for off season deals, a completely different discussion, it is either 1A or 1B with Kiawah Island.

yea, ruins the whole spirit of the discussion if you start bringing up anything but the peak pricing that was listed in this thread. Completely irrelevant to what we were talking about.

Posted:
  • ssf301ssf301 Members  85WRX Points: 66Handicap: 4Posts: 85 Fairways

I've played right at 50 of those courses. Lots of other great ones I need to try out!

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.