I will post pic soon. The 9HT is amazing

Cobra F9 44.75” Daytona Speeder S.  
Cobra F9 3w Atmos S 
Mizuno 5W JPX 900 Blue S

Ping 4Hybrid
Ping BPS Pro Modus 105s 4-PW

SM9 black 50, 56. Wedgeworks 60 T 

SC Kombi S 

Just recently got the Odyseey Versa 90 Sabertooth in white with the black steel shaft and threw a SuperStroke 2.0 on it. Absolutely fantastic putter with incredible balance. Her name is Sable.

Callaway XR16 Pro [color=#808080][size=2]UST VTS Silver TourSPX 7s[/size][/color]
Callaway GBB Epic 15 [color=#808080][size=2]UST VTS Silver TourSPX 8s[/size][/color]
Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 2 [color=#808080][size=2](True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)[/size][/color]
Maltby KE4 Tour HDI 3 [color=#808080][size=2](TBD)[/size][/color]
Maltby DBM Forged 5-9 [color=#808080][size=2](Nippon NS Pro Modus[sup]3[/sup] Tour 120s)[/size][/color]
Maltby DBM Forged P-G [color=#808080][size=2](Nippon NS Pro Modus[sup]3[/sup] Wedge 115)[/size][/color]
Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Slate 54.10 - 58.08 [color=#808080][size=2](Nippon NS Pro Modus[sup]3[/sup] Wedge 125)[/size][/color]
Edel E-3 Torque Balanced
[size=2][color=#808080]Winn Dri-Tac Midsize / Iomic Sticky 2.3 / SuperStroke 1.0 Flatso[/color][/size]
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/993767-pinger89-witb-updated-55-w-new-toys/"]WITB Link[/url]

Odyssey white hot pro #9. After 2 rounds with my buddies metal x milled #9. I averaged 28 putts. After purchasing white hot pro #9 yesterday. And have played 2 rounds with it. I average 29 putts. I think I have found the right putter after years and years of trial and error.

Cobra fly z+ Aldila rogue black
TM aero burner mini driver aldila rogue black
TM R9 3&5 wood stock
2016 mizuno jpx ez 4-gw
Cleveland cg16 50,56,62
Odyssey black series #5

I just bought a brand new Ghost Manta belly putter for $30. No intention of using it as a belly putter though... going to cut it down to 38" and use as a counter balanced putter to give one of those try. Much cheaper than buying a Daddy Longlegs!

Callaway Paradym 9*
TaylorMade SiM Max Rocket 14*

Srixon ZX 2 hybrid 16* and 4 hybrid 22*
Srixon ZX7 MKII 5-PW
Cleveland RTX ZipCore6 50, 54, 58
Evnroll EV5.1 with Stability Tour Black
Titleist ProV1X
Bushnell Pro XE Rangefinder | Garmin Approach S70 Watch

[quote name='ckay' timestamp='1402543467' post='9478001']Putters are always my weakness.[/quote]
As in you don't putt well, or you own way too many like I do?

Callaway XR Pro Driver
Cobra Bio Cell+ 3 wood
Ping I20 20* hybrid
Ping G 3-iron
Callaway Apex irons (4-PW)
Cleveland RTX 52* & 58* wedges
Putter - depends on the day, but I own way more than I should. Kind of compulsive. 50+ putters in the collection.
Srixon Z-Star

Nike Method 001, almost new for a great price :)

[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylormade M2 with Project Hzrdus Black[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 915F 16.5°[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist T-MB 3i
Titleist AP2 716 4-PW
Callaway MD3 50, 54, 58[/font][/b]
[b][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Evnroll ER2[/font][/b]

[url="http://lexington.craigslist.org/spo/4502334118.html"]http://lexington.cra...4502334118.html[/url]

This one. Pro Platinum Newport 2. Actually got it for less than what he was asking. Looks fantastic.

Callaway Epic 10.5
Cobra biocell+ 3-4 Wood 14.5
Mizuno MP-H5 2 Iron
Mizuno MP 54 4-PW
Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52 and 54
Callaway MD2 PM Grind 60
Byron Morgan DH89

Tank Cruiser #7. And then I returned it 3 days later. Too much everything, felt like a starship on a stick. But it will sink putts like crazy inside of 15' if you see the line.
Instead I "Bayed" a BeCu Ping Zing 2 and had it fitted and a SS mid 2.0 grip installed. It's heavier than my steel Z2, which I wanted, but it's taking some getting used to.
Old school at heart.

[quote name='GrampsTaughtMe' timestamp='1402642214' post='9485729']
[quote name='ckay' timestamp='1402543467' post='9478001']Putters are always my weakness.[/quote]
As in you don't putt well, or you own way too many like I do?
[/quote]
As in "I can't believe I just bought another putter." If you look at my WITB link you can see how bad it was. Thought I kicked the habit but I probably buy 2-3 a year now. Much better than where I was though a few years back.

Progress I suppose!

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

I am going to order a Byron Morgan DH 89 GSS Long Pipe in the near future. Now I have to decide on weight/specs and stampings. Byron is such a terrific putter designer but even a better person.

Driver:  TaylorMade 300 Mini 11.5° (10.2°), Fujikura Ventus Blue 5S Velocore

3W:  TaylorMade M4 15°, Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Hybrid:  TaylorMade Sim2 2 Iron Hybrid 17°, Mitsubishi Tensai AV Raw Blue 80 stiff

Irons:  Mizuno Pro 223 4-PW, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

GW / SW: Mizuno T-22, 52° (bent to 50°)/ 56° (bent to 54°), True Temper S400

LW:  Scratch Golf 1018 forged 58° DS, Nippon Modus3 Tour 120 stiff

Putter:  Byron Morgan Epic Day custom, Salty MidPlus cork grip

Grips:  BestGrips Augusta Microperf leather slip on

My wife had a great suggestion, she offered to take us on a trip to Houston to do some golf shopping for Father's Day. So we loaded up and made the short 1 hour and 19 minute drive to Golfsmith in the Woodlands. It is an amazing store. I've been to Golfsmith before but I swear each time going in I feel like my kids when they walk into Toys R Us. I kept smiling and my mind was racing 100 mph trying to take it all in.

Of course with our little ones the first stop was the bathroom which conveniently took us right past the HUGE practice green surrounded my 100s and I do mean 100s of putters. New and used from all the brands you could think of.

Being from a smaller town with 1 nice golf shop it's really nice to actually go somewhere like Golfsmith and get to try out all the newest, latest greatest stuff we read about here on golfwrx and other online reviews. I've been reading about the Odyssey tank putters, tried them today, they were nice but not for me, a good putter is a like a good hat, they are hard to find. I also tried virtually every Odyssey putter you could think of they had it. They did however not have a versa 1W (which is currently my gamer).

I tried out several of the Taylormade offerings, Corza 72, and different ghost, smoke models. There was every major brand, well one that I've been reading reviews on and wanting to try is the Ping Ketsch. I like how it's face balanced, has a good solid head 355 grams and has the True Roll Technology similar to the Pure Roll of the Taylormade, or the Yes putters, or metal-x face on the odyssey. I like how it has a slim profile, but enough about the looks. They had several versions, I liked the non-adjustable version, they had 1 35" 1 33" both new and 1 34" used. I assumed it was used b/c the price was $153.93 vs $199.99 for the new versions. I asked the sales associate and he said yes it was "used" even though I could not find a mark on the putter.

I started putting with this bad boy and kept going back to the 33" new version, the 33" just felt better, I started sinking putts all over the place. My 2 boys were trying different putters as well and my wife was watching, trying to make sure the boys didn't get too rowdy. She noticed I kept knocking putts in from all over the putting green and said, "You want to get it?" I kept trying to tell myself to get the cheaper use 34". The biggest thing that I liked about this putter was the distance control, if I didn't sink the putts they were just inches short. I tried several other putters and none had the consistent distance control this one had.

I asked the guy working at Golfsmith if he would be willing to save the grip and cut down the 34" 1inch. He said he would do it for free.

We went to lunch to think on it and then to Golf Galaxy which was about 5 minutes away to look around. Everything I tried there kept me wanting the Ping Ketsch Straight stroke model.

We drove back to Golfsmith and to my horror I couldn't locate the 34" version that was on-sale do to it being "used". I looked around for about 5 minutes and finally found it mixed in with the odyssey putters. I asked again if they would be willing to cut it down he said yes, no charge. Then I asked if it came with a headcover, he said usually not, the used putters don't come back with the headcover but I was more than welcome to look through their huge bin where all their leftovers were, he said it may be in there. I walked up to the front of the store and BOOM right on top was the Black Ping Ketsch headcover. I snatched it and went back to the club work area and they were amazed I was able to find the correct headcover and so fast. I had them save the Ping grip but had them put on my go-to grip the SS mid slim 2.0, went w/ the black and white version to match the putter, of course after he cut it down to 33".

Made it home in time to watch the final 12 holes of the US Open and carpet putted with this beauty for about 1 & 1/2 hours.

Compared to the Taylormade Corza Ghost 72, which is also a fine putter if you're looking for a mallet style, the Ping has a more solid feel. The Corza 72 has a met-ally chime when you hit it pure, I don't care for that slight "ding" when you stroke the putt. This Ping isn't as quiet or soft as a good Odyssey insert but the reason I steered away from the Odyssey Tank putters was on the longer putts I couldn't seem to get a good consistent lag. One would be short, the next would be long and I felt like I was using a very repetitive stroke. The Ping Ketsch would either A) go in the hole or B) the ball would be inches from the cup, over and over there was never a huge difference (again I was trying to have a very repetitive stroke).

I have a Ping Nome, older version without the TR face and it's a solid putter but this True Roll Tech face really puts a nice spin on the ball, similar to any good grooved face (i.e. Daddy Long legs, Yes, etc...)

I really like the the alignment of this one too, the 2 shorter lines really frame the ball and the single long middle line is great for lining the putter on my target line.

I really REALLY hope I found "the one" Lord knows I change putters all the time but this one, at least at the store is a WOW that feels nice AND check out the consistency. Time will tell as I still need to take it out on the maiden voyage.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling, just wanted to share my story, it was a great Father's Day.

I've attached some pictures of my "used" putter, sure looks brand spanking new to me.

IMG_3758_zps16c1f3ad.jpg

IMG_3759_zps5b3f6e91.jpg

IMG_3760_zps88784cb7.jpg

IMG_3761_zps199b7996.jpg

Edit:

On a side note, I also picked up a cool putting training aid, The Pill, I tried them at Golf Galaxy, came home and ordered them from their site, they had a 25% code for Father's Day. http://www.thepillgolf.com/

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

What's In The Bag 

Driver:  Cobra LTDx 9*  ||  FWs:  Cleveland 3 Hy-wood 18*

Hybrid:  Titleist TS2 23*  ||  Irons:  Srixon Z565 6-PW

Wedges*:  Cleveland 588 RTX CB 50*/10* & 58*/12* Black Pearl  ||  PutterΨPing Anser 

Ball: Pro V1x, Srixon Q-star tour, & Kirkland    ||  Bag: Ping Hoofer Lite white/royal

I saw the post about rock bottom golfs 20 items at cost sale. Man I gotta stop checking out the Deals section lol. Anywho I decided to pick up a Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 40 Putter. With the discount code "ultimate" It brought the price down to $50 bucks. I picked the 34" inch shaft. A fathers day present to me from me lol. Happy fathers day all you dads.

sub_30_type_40_large.jpg

[quote name='yosemitesam' timestamp='1402953261' post='9508979']
I'm not sure what your asking me?
[/quote]

He's asking to see pictures of your Redwood Anser 2. The Ping Redwood Anser is a common putter, but a Redwood Anser "[b]2[/b]" would be rare and exciting for some of us to see pictures of.

Callaway Rouge ST Max LS 10.5* Ventus Blue 6S
Callaway XHP 15* AD DI 7s
Callaway Apex UW 19* AD DI 7S

Ping Icrossover 4 Kai'li White 80s
Ping S55 Nippon Modus 120x
Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58*
Byron Morgan DH89

Snell MTB-X or Titleist ProV1