2024 Rocket Mortgage Classic WITB Photos ×

Robert Allenby Robbed and Beaten Up in Hawaii

Holy Moses

[quote name='bscinstnct' timestamp='1422309688' post='10823001']
I think he will say he has a problem, getting help, sorry etc.
[/quote]
I hope not. Does anybody think he really has a "problem?"
Why throw a lie after lie's?

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422311603' post='10823263']
[/quote]
[/quote]
His only drinking problem was losing his wallet so he couldn't buy more drinks.

[quote name='Chief Cowpie' timestamp='1422276471' post='10819483']
$3400 bar tab at the strip club... expensive drinks or the the club doctored the credit card?
[/quote]

He's got millions!

Titleist TSi3 9* B2T2 Tensei AV Raw White / Cobra SZ Tour 3W Tensei AV Blue 15* / Cobra F6 Baffler Matrix Red Tie 18.5* / Maltby KE4 TC 22* / Maltby TS1 IM 5-GW Nippon Modus 120x / Taylormade Hi-Toe 54*/60* / Cobra Supernova

[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422310788' post='10823157']
[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1422309983' post='10823033']
[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422309456' post='10822977']
I'm quite surprised at the number of "Just admit you're a lying drunken fool with narcisstic tendencies who invents bizarre tales of assault and kidnapping, thinking only of preserving your own Image and the people will embrace you as one of their own!" posts. Im not sure what he can do to recover from this but acting like an a** in an effort to get the majority of people to laugh along with you is a fools errand. There's no "Aww shucks"ing his way out of this one. His best bet in my opinion is to go hide under the rock he drunkenly smashed his face on and hope Briny Baird is on a live TV freeway chase with the LAPD that ends with him being pulled from his car screaming "I have hundreds of thousands!"
[/quote]

I don't think he needs to act like an a**. But it might actually be refreshing for him to say sorry to Hawaii and Sony for the deception (this is needed)...but then just go full blown Stu-at-the-end-of-hangover2 and just be like "well this is who I am, I'm divorced and I love strip clubs, they are legal and fun, Robert makes it rain"
[/quote]

It's too late for that. If he'd taken to twitter and done that first thing, I agree. But he chose to take his "taken" narrative to twitter instead. There's just no backsies there. "OK,OK ya got me!"
It's a tough spot indeed when a thinking man's best advice is to go full Stu to look somehow better.
[/quote]

Everyone loves Stu! LOL

The only thing that would make it better is if the strip club was Bangkok themed

Srixon ZX5 w/PX Hzrdus Red 60

Srixon ZX 15 w/PX Hzrdus Red 70

Srixon ZX 19h w/PX hzrdus Red 80

Mizuno MP241 4-PW w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Mizuno MP24 52 w/KBS Ctaper LITE

Cleveland RTX6 60/10--Spinner

Deschamps Crisp Antique 

IF he is lying, THAT is the problem. Tiger laid low and then came clean. JD was an open book about all of his drunken stupors and demons. Tiger always had haters but but weathered the storm of his actions. DJ is quiet about whatever put him in rehab and I suspect he will be embraced on his return. The lying is what causes the issues. IF he is not well liked among his peers that will compound the issue. People love JD and have empathy for him - pull for him. If you're not well liked the attitude is totally different. It should be a life lesson for all of us. Be nice and people will see you as human when you screw up. Be an arse and people will kick you when you're down and even celebrate it by saying you had it coming.

[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1422312803' post='10823425']
[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422310788' post='10823157']
[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1422309983' post='10823033']
[quote name='KYMAR' timestamp='1422309456' post='10822977']
I'm quite surprised at the number of "Just admit you're a lying drunken fool with narcisstic tendencies who invents bizarre tales of assault and kidnapping, thinking only of preserving your own Image and the people will embrace you as one of their own!" posts. Im not sure what he can do to recover from this but acting like an a** in an effort to get the majority of people to laugh along with you is a fools errand. There's no "Aww shucks"ing his way out of this one. His best bet in my opinion is to go hide under the rock he drunkenly smashed his face on and hope Briny Baird is on a live TV freeway chase with the LAPD that ends with him being pulled from his car screaming "I have hundreds of thousands!"
[/quote]

I don't think he needs to act like an a**. But it might actually be refreshing for him to say sorry to Hawaii and Sony for the deception (this is needed)...but then just go full blown Stu-at-the-end-of-hangover2 and just be like "well this is who I am, I'm divorced and I love strip clubs, they are legal and fun, Robert makes it rain"
[/quote]

It's too late for that. If he'd taken to twitter and done that first thing, I agree. But he chose to take his "taken" narrative to twitter instead. There's just no backsies there. "OK,OK ya got me!"
It's a tough spot indeed when a thinking man's best advice is to go full Stu to look somehow better.
[/quote]

Everyone loves Stu! LOL

The only thing that would make it better is if the strip club was Bangkok themed
[/quote]
Maybe part of the tab was for a private show with ping pong balls and a canary?

[quote name='DFinch' timestamp='1422312257' post='10823361']
$3400 bar tab at the strip club... expensive drinks or the the club doctored the credit card?
[/quote]

He's got millions!
[/quote]
I'm starting to see how he racked up with $3400 tab.
http://clubfemmenu.com/food/

Driver Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme
Callaway X Hot Pro 13.5* and 17* FW
Callaway Razr X Tour 21* Hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW, Mizuno JPX 50*,
Mizuno MPT-11 54*, Vokey SM4 60/10,
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422313154' post='10823469']
[/quote]

He's got millions!
[/quote]
http://clubfemmenu.com/food/
[/quote]

Nothing better than strip club food...

[quote name='monkeynaut' timestamp='1422311603' post='10823263']
[/quote]
[/quote]

If you go to get a couple drinks and end up thinking you got kidnapped and were thrown out of a trunk, a face like ground beef and dont recall being at the jiggly room

*And you do not have a meal card and a key hanging around your neck*

You may have a problem; )

[/quote]

He's got millions!
[/quote]
[url="http://clubfemmenu.com/food/"]http://clubfemmenu.com/food/[/url]
[/quote]

I hope the food is better than the rest of the menu.

[quote name='DavePelz4' timestamp='1422313767' post='10823553']
[/quote]

He's got millions!
[/quote]
[url="http://clubfemmenu.com/food/"]http://clubfemmenu.com/food/[/url]
[/quote]

I hope the food is better than the rest of the menu.
[/quote]

I'll take the nachos and Tiffany...........that'll be to go!!

[quote name='502 to Right' timestamp='1422308361' post='10822865']
[quote name='Scotty1140' timestamp='1422307393' post='10822769']
If RA plays his cards just right and totally embraces this whole incident, his popularity could sky rocket.

Imagine RA sticking a tee shot close on 16, making a birdie, then doing a reenactment of his drunken walk, barrel roll into a bush as a walk off the green celebration. The fans at that hole will go bonkers.

But if he lets the media bully him the slightest bit at his press conference, this embarrassment will likely continue for a while.
[/quote]

I like it. He could fill a wine bottle with grape juice and pound it on the 16th tee. And then stumble his way to the green and act like he's passed out face down when he gets to the green. Legend.
[/quote]
Potential. There's some serious potential here. Come on Robert! Here's where you need a good PR team haha

You guys are so mean! LOL.

OK so from what I've read and pieced together, the homeless guy(s) pass by a prone (laying down) Allenby at 11pm and then again at like 2am in a similar spot...

And [u]somehow[/u] Robby managed to get vertical and make his way to an adult establishment for a few hours and then return to the same type of prone position just yards away from the earlier spot?

C'mon man. THAT"S JUST CRAZY!

OMG......Just read up the latest.......

He had 3 Drinks.....and wasnt drunk...... But manage to run up a $3,500 tab at Femme Nu..... At a strip club thats pretty tough without drinking anything...... at a K bar easy.... 2 bottles Champagne and you are at $3,000 but not a Strip club....

17 Years with the Event in hawaii and this is the First time a violent crime has been reported........ Trend? Common.... violent crime? Common...... RA..... just be a man..... suck it up and say I dont recall the evening much, I drank a lot. While I may have been robbed when I was passed out I dont recall being mugged..... I apologize for painting a bad picture of Hawaii and I hope we can put this all behind us......

TM - Stealth 1.0 - Rouge 70X
TM 15* M2v1 - RIP Phenom 60S
TM 18* M2v1 - Rogue 60S
Sub70- 659CB PW-4 KBS120 S
Vokey SM7 - 50*/8*, 56*/10* & 60*/8* S200
Scotty Newport 2 - 33"

[quote name='Pert1862' timestamp='1422318754' post='10824053']
Sounds to me like Allenby is living the dream and we are all haters!
[/quote]

Drugged, abducted, forced into the trunk of a car, beaten, robbed, and dumped on the side of the road.

In all of this, Robert is living A dream, not THE dream.

Callaway XR Pro Attas Tour SPX X
Taylormade Tour issue 15* V Steel 3 wood
Hybrid undecided
Cobra Amp Cell Pro's (All MB) 4-GW Project X Rifle 6.0
Cleveland CG15 56 and 60
White Hot 6 Long Neck

[quote name='playa' timestamp='1422313116' post='10823465']
[quote name='MtlJeff' timestamp='1422312803' post='10823425']
[/quote]
Maybe part of the tab was for a private show with ping pong balls and a canary?
[/quote]

FRUIT IN A BASKET

TM M5 10.5°
TEE XCG4 3w 15°
Cobra BioCell 3h
Titleist AP3 4-GW

Bstone J15 52°

Cally MD3 58° Tour Grind
Bettinardi Queen Bee #5

Why are there quite a few members so quick to gloss over what appears to be a problem with alcohol? Yes, I am drawing some conclusions based on RA's behavior, but this behavior is not healthy, rational, or appropriate. Alcohol abuse is real and quite common. Yes, I laughed at RA's plight like most, but at some point it's time to stop cheering for idiotic behavior, and demand better behavior from members of society.

[quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422323500' post='10824567']
Why are there quite a few members so quick to gloss over what appears to be a problem with alcohol? Yes, I am drawing some conclusions based on RA's behavior, but this behavior is not healthy, rational, or appropriate. Alcohol abuse is real and quite common. Yes, I laughed at RA's plight like most, but at some point it's time to stop cheering for idiotic behavior, and demand better behavior from members of society.
[/quote]

Getting drunk beyond belief is cool and should be celebrated. Allenby partied like a college student on spring break. That kind of attitude will be embraced at the Waste Management Open--a tournament that truly celebrates drunkeness and hedonism. Why should Allenby disown his behavior? Because a small minority thinks it is inappropriate? No way. Allenby should be Allenby.

[quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422323500' post='10824567']
[/quote]

You sound like my mother who thinks I'm an alcoholic when I have a beer. He apparently was very drunk. Happens to the best of us. Sure, you can make the argument that a grown man shouldn't drink like a college kid in Cancun, but he did, as many do, and definitely got the worst of it!

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/"]http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1006275-rbhan12s-witb-m10-damascus-twins-added/[/url]

[quote name='rbhan12' timestamp='1422325083' post='10824735'][quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422323500' post='10824567']
[/quote]

You sound like my mother who thinks I'm an alcoholic when I have a beer. He apparently was very drunk. Happens to the best of us. Sure, you can make the argument that a grown man shouldn't drink like a college kid in Cancun, but he did, as many do, and definitely got the worst of it![/quote]

No, I sound like somebody who had more than his own fair share of uncontrolled drunken nights and realized it was a problem before it escalated into alcoholism. Glorifying alcohol abuse is exceptionally immature and destructive.

[quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422325679' post='10824821']
[quote name='rbhan12' timestamp='1422325083' post='10824735'][quote name='Rock Chalk Jayhawk' timestamp='1422323500' post='10824567']
[/quote]

You sound like my mother who thinks I'm an alcoholic when I have a beer. He apparently was very drunk. Happens to the best of us. Sure, you can make the argument that a grown man shouldn't drink like a college kid in Cancun, but he did, as many do, and definitely got the worst of it![/quote]

No, I sound like somebody who had more than his own fair share of uncontrolled drunken nights and realized it was a problem before it escalated into alcoholism. Glorifying alcohol abuse is exceptionally immature and destructive.
[/quote]

remind me not to go out with this guy!