2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Nike golf. post your products.(NO BuySellTrade POSTS)

Kye123

If they're all equal value, the Rzn Platinum is a far better ball.

Wait....how are you seeing these for $15/dozen? Nike.com is still showing $40 for platinums for me.

Family member works for Nike, I buy from the employee website/pricing, got my putter for $100.. That is why I was wondering if they were going to stop making gear also.

Did you grab the Rory putter when they had it for 100?

Actually I had it in my cart, went looking at the other golf stuff, came back to cart and it said it was removed from my cart due to time, so I went to go put it back in cart, then it said it was in someone else's cart, and after that sold out..

I wound up then purchasing the B2-01 counterflex and regular models. Figured I would just return the one I don't want, Ive been using the counterflex, but for the price Im just going to keep the other one also.. Although its just sitting in my boiler room brand new, don't know when or if ill ever use it..

I'd jump on the $100 Rory putter if you didn't have an origin already and the $15 balls. Oh, and the $400 vapor pro combo irons. :)

I was looking at the irons, since they are such a good price, but being new to Golf, someone told me Nike Irons can be very hard to hit and aren't for everyone.. So I wound up purchasing a pre owned set of XR OS irons/hybrids. Although my Dad is a pretty big golfer, he is retired and lives down in NC, I purchased one of the Vapor Drivers for him as a Christmas present. Hope he likes it, I haven't told him yet.

If you feel the need to give that employee website access to your Wrx Family, I doubt any of us would mind :)

They are actually really strict about it for some reason, it actually has to be ordered by the person on file, with that persons credit card and to the address listed.. It's actually my wife's name listed as a family member on the account, and I cant even use my credit card, everything has to go on her card.. Although you may say that's a win for me? LOL

They are actually really strict about it for some reason, it actually has to be ordered by the person on file, with that persons credit card and to the address listed.. It's actually my wife's name listed as a family member on the account, and I cant even use my credit card, everything has to go on her card.. Although you may say that's a win for me? LOL

Seems like there are always those (not you) that try to take advantage of a nice perk. Purchase at the employee pricing and then resell on eBay, Craigs List, etc. The really attractive stuff, price wise, is clearance items......although the style may be somewhat dated.

There are quantity restrictions on most items, especially apparel......try to order a dozen shirts of the same style and the order will be flagged. Ha.......Nike probably wouldn't care right now on golf equipment.........they would probably look at it as good riddance.

TaylorMade M2 10.5 / Matrix White Tie 50X4 R
Callaway Apex 3/20 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3
Callaway Apex 4/23 Hybrid / USTM Recoil 760 ES F3

Maltby KE Tour TC 5/25 Hybrid / Rapport CoreBlue Hybrid R flex
Maltby Forged DBM 4-GW / USTM Recoil 660 F3
Maltby TSW DRM 58 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby TSW DRM 54 / UST Rv2 Gold 115 R
Maltby PTM-5 with 3" Carbon Steel hosel & UST Frequency Filter shaft
Nike RZN Tour Black or TaylorMade Tour Response

I paid 210 for origin at employee site a month ago if I knew they were going to drop the price more...

Nike [color=#0000CD] Vapor Fly Pro Limited [/color]driver 9.5* Whiteboard 70g X-stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Flex [/color]3 wood 15* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor[/color] [color=#99FF00]Flex [/color]5 wood 19* Whiteboard 80g Stiff
Nike [color=#99FF00]Vapor Pro[/color] 3-PW S300 / Vapor Pro Combo 3-PW X-100 
Nike Engage wedge 52* Square
Nike Engage wedge 58* Toesweep
Nike [color=#0000CD]Origin B1-01 [/color][color=#000000]35"[/color] Putter with TW Proto Grip
Nike 2016 Platinum Cart Bag
IG airbong23

Followed some of the athletes yesterday in Napa. So weird seeing Nike bags with other clubs in them. I do got to say though the Nike athletes had the best golfing attire. Probably not as good as Calvins closet though. ;)

TM SiM 9* Kuro Kage XT 60 TX

TM SiM 15* Diamana D+ LTD 70 X

Titleist u500 2 Diamana Tensei Blue 90X, 4 DG TI S400

Titleist T100 5-6 DG TI S400

Titleist MB 7-PW DG TIS400
Artisan TW/TGR Blade 50*, Artisan 55R, 59TW S400
001 TW Proto

WITB http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1183320-cota0429-nike-oven-baked-witb-52215/

B2-01 Couterflex

20161014_103623_zpsjzg3lwn9.jpg

I have a question though, is Nike also going to stop making golf gear? Shirts/gloves ect? Or is it just clubs/balls that will no longer be made? Wondering if I should stock up on some Nike golf stuff now?

Also, RZN Red vs White, which is considered a better ball or just personal preference? I have a slower swing speed currently, in the range of 85-90, ive only been playing golf for 4 months, but I want to stock up on a few dozen Nike balls as I get them cheaply.

The Red/White are $12/dozen, and the Plats are $15/dozen, should I be buying the Plats due to the price being so close, or are Plats really not meant for a golfer like me?

Thanks

You can always use the Rzn Ball Recommender: http://www.nike.com/...der/us/en_us/#/

They're done making clubs, balls, and bags to my knowledge. All clothes, hats, gloves, shoes, etc. will continue to be offered.

Just tried the ball Rec link, said RNZ Red for me, but to be honest I didn't really have answers for some of the questions lol..

Anyone have an opinion on the Nike Hyperadapt Storm-Fit Full Zip? Im debating purchasing it, is it warm or is it more just for rain?

I have one, very nice for wind and rain. Does keep the heat in pretty good. I think it's very comfortable.

TM Stealth 2+ 10.5deg Hzrdus Smoke 4G Black 60 6.0

Titleist TSi2 16.5deg Hzrdus Smoke Black 70 6.0

TM Stealth 2+ 3 Hybrid Project X Black 80 stiff

TM P770 5-AW DG 105 S300

TM MG4 54/58 DG 105 S300

SC Newport Select 34" (rotate them)

TM TP5X

Anyone have an opinion on the Nike Hyperadapt Storm-Fit Full Zip? Im debating purchasing it, is it warm or is it more just for rain?

some good info here http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1396076-nike-storm-fit-vapor-12-zip-jacket/page__p__14384052__hl__+nike%20+hyperadapt?do=findComment&comment=14384052. fwiw, I have the full rainsuit. I get warm easy so even if I'm out when it's below 40, a therma-fit top with a running/therma-fit pants I'm quite warm. I will always layer when I'm out in rain.

edit: oops added the link

Finally got up to the golf club to get my sticks, so thought I'd bring them home and give them a quick wash, then finally get some pics arranged :)

Irons and Wedges (ignore the non-Nike putter :))

DSC_0186.jpg

The irons could do with a bit of a refurb after 12 years of bag chatter, and am re-doing the grips and potentially getting them knocked a degree upright depending on what my fitter says, but otherwise I suspect these will be in the bag for another 12 years. Absolutely love these irons, and don;t think there's a better feeling in golf than flushing the 2 iron off a bare lie.

And the full bag with woods:

DSC_0187.jpg

Think I've got my bag pretty much just where I want it, so with winter coming I think the next purchase will be some form of waterproof top - Nike of course.

The Dee Three - Titleist TS4 9.5 deg, EvenFlow White 6.5 65g, A1 Setting

Henrik - Titleist 917 F3 15 deg, Rogue Max 75x, B2 Setting

The Walking Stick - Titleist 818 H2 19 deg, Rogue Max 85x, B2 Setting

The Interloper - TaylorMade P770 3 iron, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5inch +1 deg loft

The Blades - Nike VR Pro 4 - AW, S400 Tour Issue, +0.5 inch

The Sand Iron - TaylorMade MG2 TW-12 Grind, 56 degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Flopper - TaylorMade MG2 TW-11 Grind, 60 Degree, S400 Tour Issue

The Putter - Nike Method 003 from The Oven

"Golf is only called golf as all the other four letter words have been taken"     - Leslie Nielsen

Hey guys I was walking back to the cart with my driver in hand today and dropped it on the concrete path. Now it has a few chips on it and a couple of deep gauges out of it. Is this fixable ? Not sure what to do with it now ? Thanks

Not much you can do,other than send it out and have repainted etc, just play it.

Taylormade Sim 2 Graphite design AD GP 6
Titleist TSI3 GD AD DI 7
Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
Titleist SM7 Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
Scotty Cameron T22 fastback Murdered out

IG _Flagrant

Hey guys I was walking back to the cart with my driver in hand today and dropped it on the concrete path. Now it has a few chips on it and a couple of deep gauges out of it. Is this fixable ? Not sure what to do with it now ? Thanks

Not much you can do,other than send it out and have repainted etc, just play it.

Yeah I thought as much, thanks.

I was looking at an online auction site today for a set of Nike Original blades, when I saw a set of MM Protos, stamped with something like "21 of 40" on the hosel and still in the wrapping.

The price was around $10,500. Now, I'm no expert on Nike clubs, but is that about right for the MMProtos?

Link here: http://page19.auctio...tion/x462698401

No, I'm not going to bid. I'm just curious. I've seen some pretty rare sets go up for auction, but this is the highest I've seen.

Edit: interested to note that this is the seller's first auction. He/she has no rating whatsoever.

Gotta love the Nike Outlet... These are in OKC. $59.97, then an extra 20% off. Boomer!

Wow, I paid full price for mine just a few months ago. They are a STEAL at that price

[color=#0000ff]PING G410+ [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS T1100 Tour Issue 6.5 75g[/color]
[color=#0000FF]PING G410 LST 3W [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS T1100 6.5 85g[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]Titleist 818H1 2H [/color][color=#ff0000]Fujikura Atmos HB Black Tour Spec 9X[/color]
[color=#A9A9A9]Titleist U510 4i [/color][color=#ff0000]Project X HZRDUS Black Hybrid Tour Issue 6.5 105g[/color]
[color=#808080]Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 5-PW [/color][color=#ff0000]X100 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 50* F Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]X100 Tour Issue USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 54* M Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]S400 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#000000]Vokey SM6 Jet Black 58* K Grind [/color][color=#ff0000]S400 Tour Issue [/color][color=#FF0000]USA Ryder Cup Edition[/color]
[color=#0000CD]Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 35" w/ Super Stroke 2.0 USA Ryder Cup Grip[/color]

I was looking at an online auction site today for a set of Nike Original blades, when I saw a set of MM Protos, stamped with something like "21 of 40" on the hosel and still in the wrapping.

The price was around $10,500. Now, I'm no expert on Nike clubs, but is that about right for the MMProtos?

Link here: http://page19.auctio...tion/x462698401

No, I'm not going to bid. I'm just curious. I've seen some pretty rare sets go up for auction, but this is the highest I've seen.

Edit: interested to note that this is the seller's first auction. He/she has no rating whatsoever.

That's a crazy price. Set #1 has veebj I eBay for 3 grand for a months now.

I'm still in love with my Vapor Fly Pro irons after several months of play. The feel fantastic, offer a great mix of forgiveness without looking bulky... and IMO are the sexiest irons out there. I don't feel the same about the flex driver, but it sure looks great in the bag next to the irons. Won't see much course time from me though

Cobra FlyZ Driver
Titleist 716 T-MB 3 & 4
Titleist 716 AP2 5-PW
Vokey sm6 50/54/58
Scotty Cameron