2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

APPLY: Mitsubishi KURO KAGE Black TiNi shafts. 5 Testers Needed. Apply here.

[color=#282828]· What’s in your current bag? [/color][b][color=#0000ff]Nike Vapor Pro with Matrix White Tie 60 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? [/color][b][color=#0000ff]4--105[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· Where are you located (City, State, Country)? [/color][b][color=#0000ff]Rome, GA USA[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? [/color][b][color=#0000ff]Vapor Pro[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. [/color][b][color=#0000ff]YES[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [/color][b][color=#0000ff]60 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [/color][color=#0000ff][b]RH Flexloft 2.0 untipped[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. [/color][b][color=#0000ff]The majority of the testing would be done at my home course and driving range. I have multiple shafts with the Flexloft adaptor to put the KK against. I also would test on a simulator to compare the numbers. [/color][/b]

[b][color=#0000ff]Thx for the opportunity. [/color][/b]

[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M2 10.5 w/KK Silver 60 S [/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]TM 2016 M1 3(15) w/KK Black 70 S [/b][/color]
[b][color=#0000ff]TM Rescue 11 3(18) w/NVS Org Next Gen 85 S
Nike VPC 4-PW w/Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#000000][b]TM MG2 52 SB and 58 LB w/DGS200  [/b]
[b]TM Spider X Copper [/b][/color]
[b][color=#000000]TM TP5 Pix[/color][/b]

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

· What’s in your current bag?
Ping G30 9* Kiyoshi White 04 65 tipped 0,5

· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed?
1. 106~

· Where are you located (City, State, Country)?
Uppsala, Sweden

· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?
Ping G30 9*

· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.
Yes, I do.

· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?
A 60X would be nice!

· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).
No tipping but a Ping G30 adapter would be great.

· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi.
I would bring the shaft to the driving range to begin with and compare to the shaft I am playing right now to compare the feel of both shafts and the ball flight. Would then compare both of the shafts in a Trackman or FlightScope depending on which one is available at my club. And of course I would bring the shaft out on the course to compare them both when playing and hitting driver on every possible hole to compare distance and accuracy on both tight and wide par 4's and par 5's.

Thanks to both Mitsubishi Rayon and GolfWRX for this awsome opportunity! Keep up the good work!

Ping G430 LST 9* Kai'li White
Ping G425 Max 14.5* PX HZRDUS Yellow HC
Ping G425 Max 20.5* PX Evenflow Riptide LX Proto
Ping i230 4-P DG 120 X100
Ping Glide 4.0 52, 56, 60 DG TI S400
Ping PLD Anser

[quote name='HipCheck' timestamp='1441044689' post='12240192']
Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shafts is looking for 5 GolfWRXers to test the new KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi shaft in their drivers and report back the results.

The smooth bend profile of KURO KAGE™ Black has been infused with the same highly elastic yet extremely strong Titanium Nickel (TiNi) Wire that is found in KURO KAGE™ Silver TiNi. Incorporating TiNi Wire in the tip-section, is designed to enhance feel, stability and strength through impact.

We appreciate your interest and support, and look forward to your feedback.

[b]HOW TO APPLY: [/b]
In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

· What’s in your current bag? Callaway 815 Big Bertha 12* Regular Speeder 565
· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? Index 9.8 90-92mph
· Where are you located (City, State, Country)?Moncton NB, Canada
· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? See above, Callway Big Bertha 815 12* need Callaway tip installed
· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes I have good camera equipment
· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 50-60 R
· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Need Callaway adapter

[b]SELECTION PROCESS:[/b]
Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shafts and GolfWRX will evaluate the applications and select 5 testers after the application thread is closed.

[attachment=2933812:GolfWRX_KK-Black-TiNi-Testing-Ad-r2-1024x768.jpg]
[/quote]

Big Bertha Alpha 815 Speeder 565 R or TMAG SIM max Riptide R shaft
XHot Callaway 3w
19, 23 & 26 X2Hot Callaway
5 to Gap Apex DCB Recoil Dart F3
Scotty Kombi
52/11 Cleveland CBX 56 Tmag ATV

Great test this one. I was a huge fan of the original KK Tini!!

1. Cobra Bio Cell+ with Diamana 72X
2. 16 and SS is 115-118mph
3. Cobra Bio Cell+
4. High quality photographs and comprehensive unbiased and fair feedback and thoughts
5 70X
6. Straight in with Cobra adaptor
7. For my review I'll do a healthy mix of range testing and course testing for some head to head comparisons. I'll also do some LM testing to compare numbers.

[color=#ff0000][b]Driver: [/b][/color]Callaway GBB 9.5* (Project X HZRDUS Black 76g 6.5X)
[color=#ff0000][b]Hybrid: [/b][/color]Taylormade RBZ 19* (Fujikura Speeder TS H9.8)
[color=#ff0000][b]Irons: [/b][/color] Callaway Apex'14 4-PW (DG X100)
[color=#ff0000][b]Wedges: [/b][/color]Nike SV Tour (DG S400)
[color=#ff0000][b]Putter: [/b][/color]Odyssey Tank Cruiser #7
[b][color=#ff0000]Balls: [/color][/b]Srixon ZstarXV

[color=#282828]· What’s in your current bag? [/color][color=#0000ff]Titleist 915 D2 9.5* with Fujikura Pro 73 Tour Spec X-Flex[/color]
[color=#282828]· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? [/color][color=#0000ff]Handicap 0, Swing Speed 106[/color]
[color=#282828]· Where are you located (City, State, Country)? [/color][color=#0000ff]Fort St. John, BC, Canada[/color]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? [/color][color=#0000ff]Titleist 915 D2 9.5*[/color]
[color="#282828"]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. [/color][color=#0000ff]Absolutely! [/color]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?[/color][color=#0000ff] 70 grams, X-Stiff[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [/color][color=#0000ff]No tipping, 915 adapter[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. U[/color][color=#0000ff]tilizing the ES14 launch moniter we have at the golf course I would compare the Kuro Kage Black TiNi shaft to my current shaft as well as others I have available using premium golf balls on the golf course to get a better feel for accurate distances and shot shapes, ect.[/color]

Titleist 915D2 with MRC Diamana blueboard 73x. Also have GD Tour AD DI7x and Aldila Rogue 60x
Handicap is 6
Would like 70 series x flex with Titleist 915 driver adapter and standard titleist tipping.
Located in Limerick Ireland
Will test on course,both links and parkland. Also have access to Trackman for LM data. Will compare to current shafts.

Titleist 915D2 with MRC Diamana blueboard 73x. Also have GD Tour AD DI7x and Aldila Rogue 60x
Handicap is 6
Would like 70 series x flex with Titleist 915 driver adapter and standard titleist tipping.
Located in Limerick Ireland
Will test on course,both links and parkland. Also have access to Trackman for LM data. Will compare to current shafts.

[color=#282828][size=5]· What’s in your current bag? [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][b]Callaway[/b][/size][b][size=5] Great Big Bertha, Graphite Design AD DI 6s[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#282828][size=5]· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][b]8 index, 95-100[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=5]· Where are you located (City, State, Country)? [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][b]Anderson, SC[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=5]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][b]Callaway Great Big Bertha 10.5[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=5]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][b]ABSOLUTELY! [/b][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=5]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][b]60 grams in stiff[/b][/size][/color]
[color=#282828][size=5]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [/size][/color][size=5][b] [color=#0000ff]No tipping, Callaway adapter, to play at 45 inches[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#282828][size=5]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. [/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5] [b]I would get launch monitor data as well as on course data. [/b][/size]
[b]Thanks for the opportunity! I am very interested in this shaft as I have been looking for a little more spin over my current.[/b][/color]

Callaway Epic Flash 9 degree with Hzrdus Smoke 70 stiff
Callaway Epic Flash 5 wood (-1) with AD-TP 7S
Callaway Epic 3 and 4 hybrid with Graphite Design AD-DI 85S
Callaway X-Forged with Nippon Modus 105X 
Edel 51, 56, 60 wedges with KBS 610 stiff shafts
Scotty Cameron NP2
Ball: Titleist ProV1x

[color=#282828]Where are you located (City, State, Country)? [/color][color=#282828][color=#FF0000]Houston, Texas [/color][/color]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? [/color][color=#282828][color=#FF0000]Ping G30 LS 9.0°[/color][/color]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. [/color][color=#282828][color=#FF0000]Yes, I agree.[/color][/color]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [/color][color=#282828][color=#FF0000]Kuro Kage Black TiNi 60 S-Flex 66g[/color][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [/color][color=#FF0000]Ping Adapter, shaft butt trimmed to 45.5" overall playing length.[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. [/color][color="#ff0000"]I own a Trackman 3e and will receive my Trackman 4 in mid-October. After a proper warm up, I would rotate hitting 10 new Pro V1x balls (no range balls for this exercise) with my old shaft then 10 new balls with the Kuro Kage. I would repeat this procedure 3 times to collect ample data on club speed, ball speed, launch conditions, ball conditions, etc. for each shaft. I would provide all the Trackman data in a detailed Trackman output report for each shaft. In addition, I would output the Trackman data and provide a statistical distribution of the data including the standard deviation of each relevant attribute. It's important to understand the standard deviation of the results as I believe a graphical distribution provided by Trackman is not adequate. I would supplement all of this statistical data with a detailed write up that would include on-course observations from multiple "live" rounds with the shaft and a summary of statistical results achieved.[/color]

What’s in your current bag?
JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 Inspirer
54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS

· What is your current handicap?

"new driver is a fairway finder" since I took the Adams Speedline driver with the DI6x out of the bag I have found more fairways and my scores have went down. last 4 rounds have been in the 70's so hdcp will be going down!

Driver Swing Speed? 105 -109

El Paso Tx

Tour Adams Speedline XTD set to 10.5

· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread?
Yes

We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.
· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?
I would request something in the 70gram range in Stiff flex

no tipping will be put into an Adams adapter

I will approach this testing with an open mind. I will test on launch monitors but I will be looking for ball flight on the course mainly.

JDM TMade SLDR set @ 11.5* w/Speeder 757
Adams Tour LS 15* w/DI7x
Adams Tour LS 19* w/DI8x & 23* 9031
Adams MB2 5-GW w/Black Nickle KBS Tour S
Machine M6 Inspirer
50*/54*/58* Satin Puglielli wedge kbs tourS
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/910665-bennysupremes-first-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[color=#282828]· What’s in your current bag?[/color]
[color=#282828]· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed?[/color]
[color=#282828]· Where are you located (City, State, Country)?[/color]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?[/color]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.[/color]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)?[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black Ti[/color]
[color=#282828]Currently I am gaming a an R15 with and ADDI6x, a Sldr 3 wood with ADDI7x ,4-pw Rsi TP S400 shafts, EF wedges 52/56/60 S400 as well. [/color]
[color=#282828]My Handicap is 2.5 and my swing speed is 112mph[/color]
[color=#282828]I am located in San Jose, California, USA[/color]
[color=#282828]I would like to Install this in both the R15 head as well as the SLDR in either 10.5 or 12 degrees of loft and adjust the loft +/-2 degree up and down for optimum trajectory[/color]
[color=#282828]If selected I agree to participate in the review thread[/color]
[color=#282828]If picked, I would prefer the 70TX no tipping, for it to have the 2 degree +/- Taylormade TP tip and for it to play at 44.5 degrees in an R15/Sldr head with a GP Multicompound grip preferably Red/black standard with two extra wraps 3 total. [/color]
[color=#282828]I appreciate the opportunity to be a tester. I did at one point own and play the Kuro Kage TINI. I felt it was a bit soft for my taste even with a 60x. [/color][color=#282828]I would like to test this against the other shafts I currently own which include the Fujikura, Aldila Tour Green, and the ADDI that I currently game. I hope you choose me and thanks for the consideration, Lowell[/color]

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

· What’s in your current bag?
Elements Chrome 6F4T
9 / 105
Ramsey, MN, USA
Nike / Vapor Pro / 9.5
· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.
Yes
60S 44.5 Nike Adapter
I will Test the KKB on my home course (nothing better then on the course testing)

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

[color=#282828]What’s in your current bag? Titleist 915D2 9.5* w/ Diamana D+ 60 X[/color]
[color=#282828]· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? 3, 105-108[/color]
[color=#282828]· Where are you located (City, State, Country)? Houston, TX[/color]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? Titleist 915D2 9.5*[/color]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. Yes, of course![/color]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? 60 S Tipped or 60 X[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). Minimal tipping (for shaft sleeve) with Titleist adapter.[/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. I would hit a number of shots on the range and course, and compare it to my current shaft that is a fairly good fit for me.[/color]

Titleist TSi3 10* (at 9.25*) w/ Tour AD DI 6X 
Titleist TSR2 15* w/ Tour AD MJ 8X
Titleist TSR2 18* Hybrid w/ Fuji Atmos Blue Tour Spec 8X

Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3 iron w/ KBS Tour V S HS'd
Titleist 716CB 4-P w/ DG AMT TI X100 SS'd
Vokey SM7 Slate Blue 54.10 (1* strong) and 58.08 with Onyx DGTI S400
PING PLD Anser D 35"

2021 ProV1 or Left Dash ProV1x (or random other tour quality balls LOL)

Cobra Bio Cell+ with a Mitsubishi Diamana Illima stiff flex and tipped 1"
6.7 index. 105-110mph swing speed
Katy, Tx. USA
Will install in a Cobra Bio Cell+ Set at 9.5
I agree to participate in the thread as well as provide hi-res quality pictures
70 gram stiff flex
Tipped 1" and a Cobra Bio Cell adapter
I would use a Trackman launch moniter to compare it against my current shaft for stats. More importantly I would put the shaft in play in practice rounds at my home course at the Golf Club of Houston. I would also test it on the range by hitting various shots and compare to my current shaft.

[color=#282828] What’s in your current bag?[/color]
[b][color=#282828]KURO KAGE Silver TiNi Stiff in the Nike Covert 2.0[/color][/b]
[b]Index is 11.6 and Driver Swing Speed is mid to high nineties[/b]
[b][color=#282828]Medford, Oregon, USA[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in?[/color]
[b][color=#282828]Nike Covert 2.0[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? [b]Yes![/b] We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.[b] Absolutely.[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [b]60 gram Stiff[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable).[b] No tipping. Nike FlexLoft adapter.[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi.[/color]
[b][color=#282828]I'd like to compare it head to head with the Silver TiNi that I am currently using. I feel the Silver TiNi is giving me the best performance that I can achieve so I am curious if it is possible for the new Black TiNi to give me more distance and accuracy. I would use TrackMan data, driving range and course results to review the shaft. I have a friend who is a clubfitter and could compare the frequencies.[/color][/b]

[color=#282828]TaylorMade SLDR 430 9* with an Aldila Tour Green Stiff[/color]
[color="#282828"]Handicap = 2.0, Driver swing speed is approximately 105[/color]
[color=#282828]Wichita, Kansas[/color]
[color=#282828]TaylorMade SLDR 430 9*[/color]

TSr4 Ventus Blue Velocore TR 6x
TSr3 15* Ventus Blue Velocore TR 7x
SLDR 2 Hybrid Hzrdus Matrix Blacktie S
T100s 4-P PX 6.5
SM9 50F, 55S PX 6.5 and 60M S400
Newport

Current Driver - R15 430cc
Current handicap - 3
Driver S/S - 110/112mph
Location - IRELAND :)

Shaft would be going in my 430cc r15 head. Preference in tini shaft would be 60 X and no tipping is ok. Will be testing it up against my Matrix RUL 60 X on both the range and then on the course. Will be able to test in windy conditions so an extensive review should not be a problem!! Would be great to do an international review! Cheers

Ping G30 LST 10.5* Aldila RIP Phenom 70 stiff. (rest of bag is in my sig)

11.1 index. 98 mph

Murrieta Ca. USA

Ping G30 lst

I absolutely agree to participate in an ongoing KK Black tini review. I'm on WRX every day and love to be involved in product reviews.

I would like to test a 70 stiff

Ping OEM G30 adapter no tipping, only butt trimmed to play at 45" shaft graphics lined up in the neutral position.

Most of my testing would be done on course against 3 other shafts. Where I play in the afternoon the course is empty which gives me plenty of time for shaft swaps

PXG 0811X+ proto 10.5 Aldila NV blue
Cobra F9 3 wood
PING G410 3 hybrid Tensei blue 
Srixon Z585 4-pw Modus 105
PING Glide 2.0 50* KBS Tour
PING Glide 2.0 56* KBS Tour
TM high toe big foot 60*
Scotty Phantom X 5.5
Srixon Zstar

[color=#282828] What’s in your current bag?[/color]
[b]Nike Vapor Speed w/ Tour AD DI6X [/b]
[color=#282828][b]Handicap is 8 and driver ss is 125-130mph[/b][/color]
[b]Peoria, IL, USA[/b]
[b]Nike Vapor Speed[/b]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? [b]Yes, I would provide everyone with any information they wanted/needed on the site[/b][/color]
[color=#282828] We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft.[b] I would provide an extensive review of the shaft and comparison to my current shaft[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [b]60 gram XStiff or TX[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [b]1" tipping if X, No tipping if TX Nike FlexLoft adapter playing at 45"[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi.[/color]
[b]I would like to compare it head to head with with my tour ad di6x and see how it matches up. Get on the course testing, driving range, and indoor simulator testing to get some of the true numbers on how the two shafts compare. I would like to see if this shaft can keep up with my swing speed. I also have the stock stiff Mitsubishi rayon fubuki shaft that my Vaport speed came with to show a shaft that does not fit my swing.[/b]

· What’s in your current bag? -
- Driver: Ping i25, Kuro Kage Black HBP
- 3w: RBZ Stage 2, Kuro Kage Black HBP
- 3h: RBZ Stage 2, Kuro Kage Black Hybrid
- 4-9: Mizuno JPX 800-Pro, Dynalite XP S300
- PW: Callaway Apex, KBS Tour Stiff (Lost my JPX-800 Pro and this was a cheap replacement)
- 50, 54, 58 SM5
- Odyssey ProType ix #9ht

- 7.0, 98mph

- Chevy Chase, MD, USA

- Ping i25 9.5 degrees

- Yes

- 50G, Regular Flex (The same as what I am currently using in my Black HBP)

- Ping i25 adapter. No tipping.

- I will test it head to head with the Black HBP that I am currently using. I love the feel of the Black HBP, but am intrigued by the addition of the TiNi in the tip which supposedly enhances feel even more. My Driver is the best club in my bag, and I'm confident the shaft I am using is right for me. If there's an updated version which is described as enhancing feel, stability and strength through impact, I want to try it.

I am a member at a golf club and have access to a grass range with multiple targets. I will also be able to hit multiple tee shots with both the Black HBP and Black TiNi on holes and compare results. Hi-res pictures are not a problem.

The winner(s) of this contest are going to be very happy. I demoed then purchased a new Callaway GBB 9 degree with Kuro Kage TiNi Black in 50x. This combo seems to be ideal for my 105-108 swing speed. I've had good results with lighter weight driver shafts in the past (this one is 59g), but never this good. I'm also a Ping loyalist, so it takes a lot for me to even consider giving up my g30, but a chance demo swayed me to give the GBB/KK TiNi a shot.

The KK TiNi Black is smooth and stable. I can feel it load, yet remain stable through my swing, especially in transition. Even in "x" flex, it's not remotely boardy feeling It really provides a great sense of feel that is better than any driver shaft I've used in the past. This awareness of the shaft loading yet knowing it will hold up to an aggressive pass is giving me the confidence to swing more aggressively and pick up some yards.

I played in a charity event yesterday and we started on the men's longest drive hole. I had no warm up or range time yet still smashed one out there pretty far even into a little breeze. It ended up being the longest drive even though there were plenty of long hitting younger guys (I'm 47) in the field. Excellent job Mitsubishi Rayon!

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

· What’s in your current bag? [color=#ff0000]TM R15 Black Woods. Nike Pro DG X100 Tour Irons. Nike V Forged DG X100 Spinner Wedges. (48, 54, 60) [/color]
· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? [color=#ff0000]2. 126 MPH [/color]
· Where are you located (City, State, Country)? [color=#ff0000]Charlotte, NC[/color]
· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? [color=#ff0000]R15 Black 10.5[/color]
· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? [color=#ff0000]Yes[/color]
· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [color=#ff0000]86 X [/color]
· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [color=#ff0000]None[/color]
· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. [color=#ff0000]Range, Course, and Trackman comparison vs current Fuji 757 shaft. [/color]

[color=#282828]What’s in your current bag? [/color][b][color=#0000FF]Ping G30 with Graphite Design Tour AD MT[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· What is your current handicap? Driver Swing Speed? [/color][b][color=#0000FF]3-101[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· Where are you located (City, State, Country)? [/color][b][color=#0000FF]Mission Viejo, CA USA[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· What driver (brand/model/loft) will you be installing this in? [/color][b][color=#0000FF]Ping G30[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing Mitsubishi Rayon / Graphite Shaft KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi review thread? We ask that you provide hi-res, quality photos, and provide a review of the shaft. [/color][b][color=#0000FF]YES[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· Desired driver shaft weight and flex (reference product specification information for details)? [/color][b][color=#0000FF]60 Stiff[/color][/b]
[color=#282828]· Please include any tipping instructions and OEM adapter (if applicable). [/color][color=#0000FF][b]RH Ping G30, untipped[/b][/color]
[color=#282828]· Please explain how you would approach testing the KURO KAGE™ Black TiNi. [/color][color="#0000ff"][b]I would measure controlled performance at GolfTec versus the G30 stock tour shaft, Tour AD MT, Oban Revenge, and Diamana Blueboard. I have hit the shaft in the Great Big Bertha and find it to be a great match for me.[/b][/color]

Driver: Callaway Rogue 10.5 Diamana
3W: EPIC Diamana
5W: EPIC Hzrdus
Callaway Rogue Pro, 50/56/60 TM
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab 2 Ball