Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)

NFL Draft starts next Thursday. Looks like your Bengals, Bill, are gonna take LSU's QB Joe Burrow in the #1 spot. I remember when Alabama

played LSU in 2018 and Burrow was getting clocked and LSU never scored a point as Bama won 29-0. Fast forward to 2019 and Burrow clocked

Bama and only the late heroics of Tua made the game look closer than it actually was; LSU won 46-41. Burrow had an amazing season in 2019

and set quite a few new QB records; records that may stand for awhile, too, on the way to LSU winning the National Championship.

Looks like my man Tua will wind up with either the Chargers or Dolphins..............I hope the Dolphins myself.

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition Driver 10.5 w/TFC 50D

Ping Rapture V2 50th Anniversary Edition 3W 16 w/TFC 50F

Ping Rapture V2 5W 19 w/TFC 939F

Ping G410 Hybrid 22 w/Accra FX 2.0 

Callaway RAZR X 5-SW w/Callaway Steel Uniflex

Ping Gorge Tour 60 Lob Wedge w/KBS Wedge

SLED Gemini

Well I have been a tick busy this week. Actually worked 3 days got 20 hrs. Did a local pick up wed and thurs then turned a single shredder load today. No one at the shredder up unloaded and back 6 hrs. Just gotta watch my hours versus maximum money I can make for the year.

• Like 1

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

@ Rad: I feel sorry for him. The Ben-Gals will never spend the money for a good line to protect him.. They expect him to be another

Brady and not need any help ! I would have loved to see the Browns get him and start their rebuild with him. I'm with you on the practice

but this situation gas made things different,. i am hitting whiffle balls in the back yard !

StU: You're retired now !!! Enjoy it my man ! It is good that you have a job where you can get as many hours as you want !

• Like 1

Certified Orginal Member#2
Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Don’t know what is happening over there, seems to me everyone is doing exactly what they want and taking no notice of regulations, except golfers that is. Can’t see any of your football games being played for a while so it’s a little early to be spending big money on new players. Our rugby league players are saying games will start in around three weeks but as the state borders are closed and the premier is saying no special consideration for sport, they will have a major problem even getting to the stadiums.

Our local golf course is open but strict regulations, and as I am currently not a member I cannot play there. Only booked rounds two per game, one per cart and a cleaning fee, turn up on time for you tee off, go directly to the first tee, back into car immediately game is over. No flags on greens, cups above the hole. All rounds supervised by patrolling club staff, any transgressions and you are sent home immediately, if you don’t go, membership is cancelled.

Stay safe Grillers and keep away from all the numb nuts who think nothing is wrong, I suppose the up side is most of them are putting themselves in harms way and will probably end up being a statistic.

• Like 2

Way down under in (not New Orleans) Australia.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Kindly donated by mdgboxx and worn with pride

A definite geezer of some repute, ( I think ).

Wow, our neighbor 3 houses down from us died this morning from the corona virus. No one outside his house knew he had it as he had been

in self quarantine at home for the past 3 weeks. The word just got out this morning when he passed away and an ambulance and police car

came to his house. Apparently he had finally gotten tested last week and the test came back positive. He also had some underlying conditions

but felt better by the time he was tested and so he was told to stay home in quarantine instead of being hospitalized.

This is close to home and kinda scary. No one knows how he got this. He was a professor at Auburn University but had been teaching and

working from home for the past month. I last talked to him maybe 2-3 months ago. He was a really nice guy; just moved into the neighborhood

within the past year or so.

I don't go out much but have been wearing a mask when I'm gonna be around other people. Cobi has actually been making masks for our friends

to use when out and about, using the same cloth she uses for making quilts. We're not out of the woods yet down here.

SLED Gemini

Too close to home Conrad, we are cautious because our close neighbour is a nurse at our local hospital and they have had a death from the virus from a cruise ship. Ignorance of all the facts with this one is extremely dangerous as it seems to transmit very easily.

This self isolation is good as long as those involved do it correctly, we have had several instances of positive people breaking the isolation for no reason, just because they could, this week they started putting them in gaol.

Stay safe, be cautious and trust no one.

• Like 1

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Wow, our neighbor 3 houses down from us died this morning from the corona virus. No one outside his house knew he had it as he had beenin self quarantine at home for the past 3 weeks. The word just got out this morning when he passed away and an ambulance and police carcame to his house. Apparently he had finally gotten tested last week and the test came back positive. He also had some underlying conditionsbut felt better by the time he was tested and so he was told to stay home in quarantine instead of being hospitalized.That is close to home and quite scary! My cousin's daughter has it. She is in her early 30's and as of yesterday was in day 13 of the disease. Apparently her symptoms are mild to moderate and she is feeling better than she was. Sounds like that doesn't mean much... "Emily" had been in contact with an individual who tested positive and she was sent for testing following contact tracing.

• Like 1

My problem is LOFT -- Lack of friggin' talent

Cobra F-Max Airspeed 10.5°

Adams Tight Lies 2.0 3W/7W

Ping G30 4h/5h

Ping G 6-UW

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 56° SW

Cleveland CBX Fullface 60° LW

Odyssey WRX V-Line Versa                          

I have to say that our Governor seems to be duly cautious. He plans on opening things up a bit May 1st,

but seems to be doing so in a careful way. I sure hope he doesn't just open everything up. This thing is

still killing over a thousand a day...and the number of new cases may be going down, but theres still a lot of them.

I think we could be in for a long battle with this thing.

• Like 1

Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

Likewise our stay at home order expires May 1 but I don't expect a full opening on that date. I think the 3 phase plan makes sense

and May will likely be a month of slowly transitioning back to whatever our new normal is gonna be.

SLED Gemini

The problem is too many do not think there is a virus, they are going about as if nothing has happened. Typically some of your states appear to prefer death to isolation, we have plenty of these down under but it seems we are at least a little better at keeping it in check, Queensland yesterday had no extra positives, all of our states have closed down all traffic between borders and it is working, we are in no hurry to venture out, had to go to the store today but we ordered on line, turned up at a designated parking spot, phoned the service desk and they placed it in the car boot. No contact, no getting out of the car, so much easier than walking round a store looking for something that has most probably been put on the wrong shelf?.

DW is not really happy as she loves the shopping experience?, she does all our grocery shopping on line now, it is delivered exactly when they say it will , so far five weeks in delivery is accurate, the only problem for us is our preferred store does not home deliver and the only store that will deliver to our area charges up to twice the price for everything. Needs must though, at least we have no need to go out and about.

stay safe Grillers, take no chances.

• Like 1

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Good to see your Grille isolation is not as serious as we expected. ?

Sorry to hear about your cousins daughter, keep us posted on her progress, must be a big concern for the rest of the family that have had contact with her.

• Like 1

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Georgia Gov is going to partially open stuff up. Like bowling alleys, gyms.....yeah gyms that ones a head scratcher, beauty salons. You know the real important stuff. I understand people need to get back to work but that is a serious rush job that is not going to have a good ending.

Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
MG ball
Cleveland Classic #4

Seems to be a whole lot of people not worried about the danger, I wonder who they will take legal action against when they become sick with the virus.

• Like 1

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

No gyms here that's for sure. My DW retired last week. She was a pre-school teacher at the local YMCA. They closed the pre-school so they could use it exclusively to care for the kids of medical personnel in town (nice gesture). So the whole Y is being used, kids spread out quite a bit distance wise, it's well planned etc etc.... Anyway Ohio will open up in phases. And thinking about child care, locally, statewide and nationally, I haven't gotten a clear picture, well neither has she, on the following: Day cares and preschools are to remain closed. People will be allowed to go back to work in phases starting May 1st like here in Ohio. These people have kids. Where are these people to send their kids? Before anyone says 'to the grandparents', they are either the most vulnerable or most compromised... and social distancing is still supposed to take place. Schools still can't begin until next fall. Not only are there no day cares, and preschools, but if they did open, parents drop them off, and if they are infants, parents drop them off at the rooms and stay sometimes a little bit. Teachers are very nervous about the prospect of this if you work in public. Also with the virtual school, if needed the rest of this year or next fall, some families don't have a computer, some have only one, but have several kids. Maybe less than effective wifi, so who gets the computer first? Do they all get classes at the same time? Do they forgo their online video games with their friends while their parents are at work and study instead? ha

Ohio prisons have become another issue. Many deaths and prisoner infections. Prisoners are now locked up 23 1/2 hrs a day, and yet the virus is there. No care for it, they just cart away whoever has it, and send in hazmat teams to clean the cell, then send in the next new person from the outside who may or may not have it. They say they test daily but the daily test is just taking their temperature, if one of them looks sick then they go further. yikes... they have even had their officers getting sick and dying.

At least at the Grille we can still have a meal and conversation as normal, I see Cyndy bringing me my eggs, bacon and toast right now... I'll need my coffee reheated

• Like 1

I think the lack of any full sensible solution is world wide. We have not had a major melt down like America because our minister closed the country early, however from here on there seems to be no clear direction. Several politicians are spouting different ideas as to how we should proceed, obviously they are all correct ( just ask them ) even though they are 180’ apart. Whatever happens it will never be the same again, countries are looking to manufacture on home soil, Japan is offering financial incentives to companies to start up again, and I think the aftermath will be everyone looking over their shoulder for it to happen again. What this has done is show us how vulnerable we are as a race.

enough of all that, Cyndy has just delivered breakfast, a very early one for me, Cheers all.?????

• Like 1

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

In the USA we shut down the largest economy in the world based on faulty info from computer models; which greatly exaggerated how many

people would die from this. Hindsight, of course is 20/20, but looking back IMO, this shut down was a big mistake and I don't see us ever doing

this again. We reacted out of fear; plain and simple. Now, we have a far bigger mess on our hands trying to undo and recover from this lock

down.

The medical establishment keeps telling us the reason the overall numbers are so low is because we shut down. Is that really true? I keep

hearing that uncounted people, in the millions and millions possibly, have caught covid 19 and have no symptoms. Many have now recovered

and now have immunity from the antibodies their immune system produced. The truth is because of this we really have no way of knowing

what % of people are dying from this.......but the % we have been hearing is very likely to go lower and possibly much lower.....so low, in fact,

that if we had known we would never have considered shutting down economies around the world in the first place.

Again, this is hindsight, but I do think that all the fears some are having about re-opening economies will dissipate some when people begin

to realize we need to focus primarily on protecting the vulnerable; seniors and those with underlying conditions, for example, which we can

do while allowing everyone else to get back to work, etc.

SLED Gemini

From what I understood from yesterdays Rally...sorry..briefing, they are also looking into holding the companies

blameless if folks get sick after returning to work. Far above my pay grade to figure that one out. Like Rad, I am

starting to wonder about some of the issues. Can they distinguish between this and the normal flu,as to who died from which? IDK.

On a better side, the GC is showing the 2018 Ryder Cup...I was 1/2 watching,when the beautiful little lady started applauding

and enjoying it. So,my being someone who can see a good opening, sometimes, we now have an extremely personal wager

hinging on the outcome of the event...fellows,I will be busy the rest of the afternoon.... I bid you adieu,,,,,

PV1X852QY2AQ.gif

• Like 1

Outlaw Golf Association
To Heck with the USGA

I think without the shutdown, there would be 200-500k deaths. It’s just a question of if one feels this price would have warranted keeping everything open.

You can see in NY, the numbers peaked with 3-4000 new infections and 2000 dying everyday a couple of weeks ago and have dropped and dropped off very steadily since the lockdown.

Without the lockdown, I’d expect the deaths would have spiked to 5000 or more a day and at that rate, it wouldn’t take very long to have 50,000 deaths in NY alone. And that would continue until the virus worked through the vulnerable population and everyone else got heard immunity.

I agree that many, perhaps 10s of millions have had it already. I would be shocked if I hadn’t had it since I ride the NYC subway everyday, millions of us crowded on top of each other, and then I was going to my office right in 42nd street and piling into packed elevators and offices.

The strategy was sound, we needed a breather or the hospitals would have been overrun. Now we can assess what works as far as emerging from this. But it’s here to stay and ultimately everyone will just need to do what’s necessary to protect themselves and each other.

• Like 1

well our Gov did open up boat landings yesterday--- Today he left the beach openings for local residents upon the decisions of local jurisdictions. Our county is open but Dirty Myrtle beach access remains closed and I think N Myrtle is open also. Surf Side they have not made a decision yet. Now motels , resorts and short term rentals are still closed. I think some businesses deemed non essential were allowed to open with certain restrictions. I did notice when I came back from the course the Salvation Army was open

• Like 1

Driver--- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha--- Speeder 565 R flex

3W-- Callaway RAZR-- Speeder 565 R Flex

7W --- TM V Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex

9W--- TM V Steel Stock V Steel R flex shaft

Irons 4 thru PW 1985 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW -- Cleveland 588 56* Shaft Unknown

LW Vokey SM5 L Grind 58* 04 bounce Stock Vokey Shaft

Putter -- Cleveland Designed By 8802 style

There are now more reports of people catching it a second time, those doing the who cares less demonstrations really have no regard for anyone, I was reading today of one mis believer who put himself deliberately in danger just to prove there was no danger was buried recently after being in accidental contact with someone who was positive, too many unknowns with this one to take chances.

With the flu there are thousands of people who are not vaccinated so it’s obvious they are at risk and that is why the death rate is so high, I don’t think flu is as easy to catch as this virus but vaccinate and at least you have a very good chance of not catching it or it will be a mild case. We have the flu vaccine every year immediately it is available, never taken any precautions during flu season and never had any problem.

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Going back again at 0400 tomorrow. Trying to keep things moving, staying safe (as much as I can anyway) thinking about those who are suffering. I'm pretty fortunate, and my family is secure. I hope many of the "non-essentials" really look inward at what's important. The trades have been looked down on by many 'intellectuals' as dirty, blue collar scumbag reject jobs but here I am, making great money, in a relatively easy job, while they're praying for some way to make their next mortgage payment. Me and thousands of others.

There are ~800,000 'shovel ready' jobs still open, unfilled, around this country. Infrastructure, infrastructure, infrastructure. I hope people wake up. Support the trades, respect the trades. Shelter in place is great, but someone has to keep the water moving, the electricity moving, the sewage moving, the TP made, moved, and restocked, and the food grown, moved, restocked, cooked, served, and the trash picked up.

That doesn't come easy, or cheap, but it has to happen. America was built one time by proud, humble people. We've become a very pretentious, litigious, sensitive, consuming society. "Make America Great Again" may be the campaign rhetoric of a polarizing President but, aside from that, it's more than just close the borders and add a bunch of tariffs. It's to reflect inward as citizens on the direction we've gone to get here and the consequences of that.

Not being political, but I've been working hard the last month and can see a definitive change in how I'm perceived by my fellow citizens. Heck people are waving and saying 'thank you' when back in February they were complaining about my noisy 'stinky' diesel pickup.

• Like 1
Takomo IGNIS D1 9° HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60g / Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15° HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g
Callaway Apex '19 3H HZRDUS Handcrafted HYB 85g
PXG 0311P Gen 6 Black Label Elite 4-G KBS Tour Lite S / Miura Baby Blades 3-P Steelfiber 110cw / PING ISI Nickel 1-L G Loomis reg flex
Callaway Jaws Raw 54.10S / 58.8Z
PING Anser 2 Jim Wells 36" / Bettinardi BB-1 (2022) 35" / PING Anser 2 1981 35" / Scotty Cameron CT Squareback Proto 35" 375g

Outlaw Golf Association #21

FNGTBXOQASCJ.jpegNot one of my best, but this one has been going for a long time, finished it to get it out of the way.

?????????

Update.

Comment from DW, that is not good, it is not finished, more work required.

As I always do as I am told the update will be posted in due course.

• Like 3

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Worked in trades for most of my working life. Did some management at a mid level and found it a back stabbing environment, I agree most times trades are looked at as if they are not essential but to my mind this is because of the bad experience most of us have had with the occasional useless one. I know over the years I have taken time to learn many skills and it has saved me cash as well as being certain the job was done correctly. Had some roof work done recently, a recommendation from a neighbour and the work and attitude was first class, had a fire installed two years ago and he was rubbish, he was the reason we needed roof work, leaks all round the flue stack.

I have many good friends that are in trades and now apart from the electrician they are all more busy than usual, the electrician has gone from too much work to nothing in two weeks, perhaps it’s because he is usually in close contact with his customers, we had him install a generator for us last week and it was difficult keeping at a distance as he works on his own and sometimes requires things held.

take it easy dan no unnecessary contact.

• Like 2

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

Amen brother.

• Like 1

SLED Gemini

Anzac Day here in Australia, it is a remembrance day for the first major battle in the First World War.

The Australian and New Zealand army landed on Gallipoli beach in what is now Turkey, used to be Constantinople, in an attempt to destroy the main ally of the German Army. 7,500 Anzacs were killed but 85,00 of the enemy were killed.

This is an annual Remembrance Day and every attempt is made to include the younger generation to let them know the consequences of some decisions we make. No one wins by going to war and this should be the message.

• Like 1

Living the dream.

OGA Member no #8

• GwrxMod changed the title to Clubhouse Grille (*** NO LIV DISCUSSIONS ***) (*** NO POLITICS/RELIGION ***)