2024 John Deere Classic WITB Photos ×

Kirkland Signature (Costco) golf balls (MERGED) (NO BST POSTS)

Swoff57

Well, I ordered some on line and they showed up yesterday.

Pros:

- They're similar distance for me compared to ProV1x - off the tee and full iron shots.

- They hold up well.

- They don't feel clicky or hard.

Cons:

- They have substantially less spin on full short irons and wedges. You can't fire at a pin and expect it to stop. A perfectly struck, full lob wedge doesn't back up or even stop.

It's OK and will suit amateurs very well, no doubt. I'm not an amateur, andt it doesn't suit me at all.

The legend of the K-Sig grows. This may be the only ball in history that spins more for amateurs than for pros, around the green.

played 18 yesterday for the first time with the K Sig...don't have much to add other than to say it is as good or better than any other premium urethane ball I've ever played

This seems to be the growing consensus. It will be harder and harder to make a case for the Prov1. I wouldn't be surprised at some point, to see the bulk of its users being those who get paid to play it, those who just play what the pros play and those who desire to project a certain image.

I am excited to get these in play tomorrow. In regards to the ProV1, I am not opposed to playing them, but I definitely will never buy a dozen brand new. Way overpriced. I will continue to play the best tour ball for the money. I see no benefit of a ProV1 over any of it's much cheaper counterparts. Especially since it scuffs when you look at it wrong.

Taylormade Qi10 9*/Ventus Blue 7X
Taylormade BRNR 13.5*/KBS TD Cat4 
Callaway AI Smoke 7w/AD IZ 8X
Cobra King CB 4-PW w/KBS $Taper
Taylormade Spider Tour Proto 34"
Taylormade MG4 52, 56, 62 S400
Taylormade 2024 TP5X

Played for the first time with it yesterday as well. The only thing that makes it any better than any premium ball out there now is the price. And I mean that as a compliment. It is every bit as good as any ball I have played in the last year.

As good as proV1 and 1X, B330 R and S, NXT Tour, Srixon z-Stars, and Chrome softs that I have tried.

IMO it's better than the E6, E7, NXT Tour S, Gamers, and definitely better than anything else in it's price bracket.

The only ball I would prefer to play is the Volvik Vista IV because it comes in orange and is a really high quality product IMO. But they are a good 30 dollars more a dozen and I think they may have been discontinued anyway. The Ksig is hands down the best ball on the market for the value. I just hope they can stay available. 4 dozen should last me a while though.

I am in delaware, no stores around me have the Sig's, would love to order some,I see few guys out here have access to some...if I could touch base with someone who wouldnt mind order for me that would be awesome , if not I understand..Howard

You can order them yourself from Costco.com. No need to be a member. But with limited quantities you will have to check in once or twice daily to check availability.

I have tried but, they arent available on website??

Pros:

- They're similar distance for me compared to ProV1x - off the tee and full iron shots.

- They hold up well.

Cons:

- They have substantially less spin on full short irons and wedges. You can't fire at a pin and expect it to stop. A perfectly struck, full lob wedge doesn't back up or even stop.

It's OK and will suit amateurs very well, no doubt. I'm not an amateur, andt it doesn't suit me at all.

I tried several times to order online, and no SIGS??

So my KSigs were 'delivered' by Costco on Friday afternoon. Quick review:

Pros

- The price is very good

Cons

- Some feckers stole them from my doorstep before I got home!

Quite p1ssed off, as I was looking forward to playing the 48 I purchased. Was planning on littering a few across Ireland's greatest links courses at the end of the month, but no, some richardhead helped him/herself.

Does anyone know if UPS is the actually carrier or do they contract out?

I need to start making calls today and just wondered.

[url="http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTOZNxdsDKajrKxaUCRjcU8eB7URcAMpaCWN-67Bt6QG8rmBUPYW3QAQ7k87BlYizIMKJzEhuzqr9OQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true"]WITB[/url] | [url="http://tinyurl.com/CoursesPlayedList"]Courses Played list[/url] |  [url="http://tinyurl.com/25GolfingFaves"] 25 Faves [/url]

F.T.

Pros:

- They hold up well.

Cons:

I tried several times to order online, and no SIGS??

They were made available last Tuesday and sold out within a few hours. You will have to either grab them off of eBay, or get lucky and happen to see them on their site when they have inventory.

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

The only ball I think I like more than the KSig is the TP5X and the TPX, but I play KSigs because of the value

I got a box of the TP5x and they are great, but I only got them because I had a gift card and literally couldn't find anything else to buy. No way I could justify spending 45 bucks on a dozen balls regularly.

I only bought one sleeve of them because I don't like paying that much for golf balls. If money grew on trees that would probably be my ball

This seems to be the growing consensus. It will be harder and harder to make a case for the Prov1. I wouldn't be surprised at some point, to see the bulk of its users being those who get paid to play it, those who just play what the pros play and those who desire to project a certain image.

As opposed to what? Anybody who spends a few minutes looking at reviews can tell the ProV1s are simply a very good tour caliber ball like many others, they aren't magic or anything.

I ordered 2 dozen K Sigs last week and finally got to put one into play this morning. I currently use the Snell MTB as my regular ball. I don't have a long review to present concerning the K Sig. It's plenty long, spins enough at the right time, feels good off the putter and seems pretty durable. It's as good as anything else out and has to be the best value in golf right now. With that being said, it won't unseat the Snell for me.

I was fortunate enough to load up recently both in-store and online. Played in a fundraiser yesterday and gave my cart partner a dozen as a token of thanks for the invite. All 12 balls were lost by the 11th hole. OB left, OB right, hit a house, water, rough, he could not miss anything but the fairway.

Titleist TS3 Tensei Pro White
Titleist 917f2 Diamana Whiteboard
TM Rescue09
Mizuno MP-18SC TT AMT
Vokey SM7 Wedges 51, 56, 60
Scotty Newport 1.5 Custom
Titleist ProV1, Bridgestone BXs, KSig

As opposed to what? Anybody who spends a few minutes looking at reviews can tell the ProV1s are simply a very good tour caliber ball like many others, they aren't magic or anything.

What's your question here? I never said the ProV1 was supposed to be magic. If they were $15-$20/dozen, I could see myself playing a Prov1.

As apposed? - Well, here is other method of selection discussed frequently.

Identify the top performing/feeling tour balls for you, then purchase from that group the least expensive. You know, like how you buy other stuff.

There is no cool factor in balls..they are disposable, like tees.

Played for the first time with it yesterday as well. The only thing that makes it any better than any premium ball out there now is the price. And I mean that as a compliment. It is every bit as good as any ball I have played in the last year.

As good as proV1 and 1X, B330 R and S, NXT Tour, Srixon z-Stars, and Chrome softs that I have tried.

IMO it's better than the E6, E7, NXT Tour S, Gamers, and definitely better than anything else in it's price bracket.

The only ball I would prefer to play is the Volvik Vista IV because it comes in orange and is a really high quality product IMO. But they are a good 30 dollars more a dozen and I think they may have been discontinued anyway. The Ksig is hands down the best ball on the market for the value. I just hope they can stay available. 4 dozen should last me a while though.

I play the Volvik Vista iV in the spring because the courses are usually still not in top form and the orange ball makes it easier to find. I bought the Volviks when they were $26 per dozen last year but so far this year, the going price is at least $40. Once the courses get cleaned up I'll switch to the KSig.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

Looking at the Volvik website, I don't see the Vistas any more. I can get them from the Navy Exchange here in Hawaii, but they are still charging $48 per dozen.

2 more double dozen delivered today. Thinking about posting a pic of the KSig shelf in the golf ball closet but didn't want to be labeled as a CostHo.

Is it just luck of the draw with them popping up on the Costco website or are you ordering them off ebay?

Flag this forum, check it daily. When they become available, everyone here is instantly aware. The last batch took a good portion of the day to sell out. AND, the eBay market is dead, so flippers may stay clear now. I predict a solid day of availability base on a compete guess for next time..lol

2 more double dozen delivered today. Thinking about posting a pic of the KSig shelf in the golf ball closet but didn't want to be labeled as a CostHo.

Is it just luck of the draw with them popping up on the Costco website or are you ordering them off ebay?

Flag this forum, check it daily. When they become available, everyone here is instantly aware. The last batch took a good portion of the day to sell out. AND, the eBay market is dead, so flippers may stay clear now. I predict a solid day of availability base on a compete guess for next time..lol

Cool. Thank you. I'll have to get better about checking in here.

It's checking the Costco website, following this thread and having some great guys like VNutz who alert you to the availability. With respect to those who did, I'd never buy off of eBay. This a golf ball, not the Lost Ark.

It's checking the Costco website, following this thread and having some great guys like VNutz who alert you to the availability. With respect to those who did, I'd never buy off of eBay. This a golf ball, not the Lost Ark.

I just happened to see a GolfWRX tweet regarding the availability. Just lucky I guess. I'd love to pick some up in store and cut out the shipping cost. I wonder if that day will ever happen though.

Taylormade 2024 TP5X

Looking at the Volvik website, I don't see the Vistas any more. I can get them from the Navy Exchange here in Hawaii, but they are still charging $48 per dozen.

Looks like the S3 took its place.

Driver - Callaway Paradym
Woods - Callaway Paradym 3W
Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
Irons - Callaway Paradym 6-52*
Wedge - PXG Forged 56** 
Putter - Ping TYNE C
Ball - Titleist AVX

1f40a9c2a23056657fd2746672ebd21f.jpg

Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Ventus Blue 6S

Ping G425 14.5 Fairway Tour AD TP 6X

Ping G425 MAX 20.5 7 wood Diamana Blue 70 S

Ping G20 5-PW DGS300 Yellow Dot

Ping Glide Pro 48*

Taylormade MG3 52*, 56*, TW 60* DGS200

LAB Mezz Max 35*, RED, Black Accra

Callaway Tour TruTrack Yellow