Tiger Signs Endorsement to Play Bridgestone B330S

glcoach

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this because they have the most of money of any of the manufacturers? Or are their balls really that good? Never tried one but I'll admit, I'm intrigued.

So this means he's not an owner or interested in buying Taylormade?

Most of the top-line balls are like the top-line blades- They are all excellent and it really comes down to personal preference. I remember when Richard switched back in 2006 and he gave his caddie 4 boxes of Titleists plus all of the ones in his bag. He went into the pro shop and came out with a box of Bridgestones that they had just started carrying and he had never even hit them, he just decided that he just wanted to Play a different ball than 22 of the 23 other guys in the swat Played, lol. I forget what he shot though he broke par that day as he kept the ball and his mother has it, lol. In answer to your question, yes, they make a very nice ball, and actually their "e" line is an excellent ball also. Take care :) Maddie

According to Bridgestone Golf's wikipedia page Tiger Woods is a LPGA tour player from Pakistan. PGA, Web.com and Champions Tour

LPGA Tour

I thought it was only back surgery.

Forever trapped between single digit and trunk slammer.

It's going to be interesting to see what Nike's forfeiture of the equipment business means for Tiger's bottom line.

He'll still have a clothing deal with NIke and I'm sure it's going to be big.

But it might be possible that he makes more by signing with multiple companies vs the Head-To-Toe-Ball-To-Club deal he had with Nike.

Never seen any bridgestone apparel apart from those really nerdy vests Kuchar wears. He just wouldn't be tiger without the Nike clothes. Tiger and Nike are inextricably linked.

LOL....Woods' game is better than CHIII or James Hahn. Parson's is loaded, but he knew probably knew Tiger wasn't going to sign with him in the first place, which made it easy for him to make that comment,

Also, will be interesting to see how much this move to Bridgestone hurts Titleist ball sales. Everyone just assumed Tiger played the Nike ball because he had to. Once he became a free agent and chose Bridgestone over Titleist, then that has to say something about the quality of their golf ball. Hopefully we'll start seeing some price wars between the two ball companies, but i doubt it.

I doubt it, too.

To hear a friend of mine that owns a golf shop, balls are sold at very little margin.

Can someone verify that?

That is correct

To shed some more light. The $39.99 Pro V deal is cheaper than our cost

Titleist 907 D2 w/ V2 67
TM RBZ Stage 2 5W HL 21*
Mizuno MP63 4-PW
Titleist Vokey SM4 52 & 58
Odyssey Tour Fill 2 Ball
[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1120495-commerce-tigers-odd-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

It's going to be interesting to see what Nike's forfeiture of the equipment business means for Tiger's bottom line.

He'll still have a clothing deal with NIke and I'm sure it's going to be big.

But it might be possible that he makes more by signing with multiple companies vs the Head-To-Toe-Ball-To-Club deal he had with Nike.

Never seen any bridgestone apparel apart from those really nerdy vests Kuchar wears. He just wouldn't be tiger without the Nike clothes. Tiger and Nike are inextricably linked.

They've got some nice lids. Maddie got me some from the rep. I've been gone so long that they're on their third since I last Played, haha. I like their visor cept the bill is friggin huge(I wore a 7 3/4 helmet) and looks like Shaq's head was the proto model, lol.

Look at the guys wearin their visors. Brandt looks like a little kid hidden underneath that bill, lol.

I'll have Maddie post some pics of their hats.

Oh, and Sweetie, get your own hats and visors, those are mine :)

Always,

Richard

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

LOL....Woods' game is better than CHIII or James Hahn. Parson's is loaded, but he knew probably knew Tiger wasn't going to sign with him in the first place, which made it easy for him to make that comment,

Also, will be interesting to see how much this move to Bridgestone hurts Titleist ball sales. Everyone just assumed Tiger played the Nike ball because he had to. Once he became a free agent and chose Bridgestone over Titleist, then that has to say something about the quality of their golf ball. Hopefully we'll start seeing some price wars between the two ball companies, but i doubt it.

I doubt it, too.

To hear a friend of mine that owns a golf shop, balls are sold at very little margin.

Can someone verify that?

That is correct

To shed some more light. The $39.99 Pro V deal is cheaper than our cost

yea up here in canada our cost is just under $12 a sleeve and we get a little break cause of volume, and the program we're under

M2, maybe
915 FD
913 HD
712u 3
714 AP2 4-p
SM5 53, 59
Circa62

Ya gotta love a Stoner :) !!

Fairways & Greens 4ever My Friends,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

They do have some sweet lids

RP

RP

I could never wear anything Bridgestone. That logo looks horrible on clothing.

Except on pink shirts and hats evidently. :cheesy:

Titleist TSR4 9° Fujikura Ventus VC Red 5S

Titleist TSi3 strong 3w 13.5° Tensei AV White 70

Titleist TS3 19°  hybrid Tensei Blue/Titleist TS3 23° Tensei Blue

Titleist T150 5-pw Nippon Pro Modus 125

Vokey SM8 50° F & 56° M SM9 60°M

Cameron Newport w/ flow neck by Lamont/ Cameron Del Mar

RP

Not when you look as good as Richard.

Thanks much for pickin this up for me Bro :)

Just to take Scratch's comment a tad further, I've, and I'm going to include Tiger and even though I can't stand him, Freddie, and say that we make the clothes and accutrements.

I have never in my life worn something that did not look exemplary on me.

I would agree that to wear Stones hats(gloves not so much, lol) one must one, be good looking and two, know that they are good looking.

Confidence and 'tude doesn't just start when one pulls their club from the bag.

For a Stoner it starts when they roll out of bed and look at the man in the mirror :)

I do not mean to come off as arrogant because I am not, however I am just stating fact and I'm pretty sure that Tiger and definitely Freddie, would agree with me.

But you are spot on Franks, most would not look good in Stoner gear.

To Shilg's comment, that black hat looked killer with black AE Haskels, black RL slacks and a pink/black Bobby Jones shirt.

Stay well My Friend and have a Blessed Holiday Season :)

Always,

RP

The B330s is a great ball, seems like alot of my over 40 year old golfing buddies have picked this ball and put it in play.

The RX/RXS is an excellent ball for 110 and below SS. I Played the 330 because I had been used to it as I'd Played it since it was introduced though at 107-108mph, I probably should've been Playing the RX however I didn't wanna risk screwing anything up by switching, lol.

Have a nice Holiday Season :)

All the Best,

RP

RP

Just to take Scratch's comment a tad further, I've, and I'm going to include Tiger and even though I can't stand him, Freddie, and say that we make the clothes and accutrements.

I would agree that to wear Stones hats(gloves not so much, lol) one must one, be good looking and two, know that they are good looking.

For a Stoner it starts when they roll out of bed and look at the man in the mirror :)

I do not mean to come off as arrogant because I am not, however I am just stating fact and I'm pretty sure that Tiger and definitely Freddie, would agree with me.

To Shilg's comment, that black hat looked killer with black AE Haskels, black RL slacks and a pink/black Bobby Jones shirt.

Always,

RP

Geez, you're just way too modest! :stop:

Happy Holidays to you and yours and wishing you better health in 2017!

RP

Always,

RP

Geez, you're just way too modest! :stop:

Happy Holidays to you and yours and wishing you better health in 2017!

My very Best to You and Your family for a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Yeas and Year ahead :)

Always,

Richard

My very Beth to You and Your family for a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Yeas and Year ahead :)

Always,

Richard

Who is Beth? And why are you wishing her to me? :) Ahh you edited before I posted!

The B330s is a great ball, seems like alot of my over 40 year old golfing buddies have picked this ball and put it in play.

The RX/RXS is an excellent ball for 110 and below SS. I Played the 330 because I had been used to it as I'd Played it since it was introduced though at 107-108mph, I probably should've been Playing the RX however I didn't wanna risk screwing anything up by switching, lol.

All the Best,

RP

Have a Merry Christmas and hope you have a healthier New Year, best to both

You and Maddie.

Play Golf.....Play Blades......Play Something Else.....Just Go Play.....

4 HC

My very Beth to You and Your family for a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Yeas and Year ahead :)

Always,

Richard

Who is Beth? And why are you wishing her to me? :) Ahh you edited before I posted!

All the Best,

RP

Have a Merry Christmas and hope you have a healthier New Year, best to both

You and Maddie.

Hi Matt and Shilgs :) Yes, I noticed the "Beth," lol. Needless to say Richard ignored his "60 minute" rule where he doesn't post or get on the phone(you think he's bad here, you should get him going on the phone, hahaha. His own Mother has hung up on him, and she adores him, lol). He was the only guy who wore Bridgestone hats/visors though I'd say 80% of the time he wore Muzuni and when he put the Staffs in the bag, he either wore those stupid looking painter hats that Staff has or the Bridgestone hats. I will say that guys didn't even bother saying "that's ugly," because he readily admits that and then, well, you read his post above, lolol. Medicated or not, he is who who is. Plus, not to feed into it but he does pull it off, lol. He might have a point about attitude, lol. Thank you both for your thoughts and wishes. We wish you and your families a very merry Christmas and happy new year :) Fondly, Madison