Inside and outside the ropes

Aimnhit

Not the top guys who got a card. Here is that eligibility:

Finishers 2-25 from the previous season’s Top 25 Web.com Tour Regular season players using combined money earned on the Web.com Tour Regular Season Money List and money earned in the Web.com Tour Finals and the top 25 players and ties on the Web.com Tour Finals Money List at the conclusion of the Finals who are not already exempt.

Yes sir. It normally doesn't get through that whole category though

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say you "hope" to play in the CareerBuilder? The field is already set.

No sir the field is not already set. There is Monday qaulifiers and the entires close the week before

Best wishes

AH

I would assume you weren't going to play the Monday anyway as you would have realized earlier that there was no Monday.

So then you must be an alternate? Whats your priority ranking and how far down the alternate list are you at the moment? Heck, you may as well just tell us your name, someones going to ask sooner or later.

Best wishes for the upcoming season

Have you ever Played with/against Matthew Hansen either in the states or up in Canada?

You may address me as Richard or RP if you'd like as I sign off on all of my posts.

Also, you are the politest member that I can recall however you do not have to refer to me as sir :)

All the Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Have you ever Played with/against Matthew Hansen either in the states or up in Canada?

You may address me as Richard or RP if you'd like as I sign off on all of my posts.

Also, you are the politest member that I can recall however you do not have to refer to me as sir :)

All the Best,

RP

Personally I think we (everyone on the board) should start calling Richard sir! We might as well aggravate him a little bit

OP, best of luck. You will be amazed at the following you'll generate here.

All the Best,

RP

RP

My apologies for calling you sir. I can't promise it won't happen but I will do my best.

On the subject of Matt, I have not come across him as yet but I did spend a few hours reading his thread. One of the best threads I have read in a long time. Seems like a great young man. And I wish him all the success in the world.

Best wishes

AH

Why do you say you "hope" to play in the CareerBuilder? The field is already set.

No sir the field is not already set. There is Monday qaulifiers and the entires close the week before

Best wishes

AH

I would assume you weren't going to play the Monday anyway as you would have realized earlier that there was no Monday.

So then you must be an alternate? Whats your priority ranking and how far down the alternate list are you at the moment? Heck, you may as well just tell us your name, someones going to ask sooner or later.

Best wishes for the upcoming season

Thank you for then note

I'm not 100% sure where I sit on the entry list yet as it's a little early to tell. Guys tend to enter after the new year but I have my fingers crossed.

Best wishes

Oh and the name is Aim... Aimnhit ?

Sol, ya just made me spit OJ out all over my chest, lmao. I'm trapped in this chair for another half hour, lol

Aim, I love your coyness, lol

Madison was very coy with me Initially and the rest is history :)

I'm getting those tingly feelings again, lmao

Have you Played the Calli circuit? We've gotta lot of Bois, both Pros and Ams(Open Tourneys) who Play out there like Isaac, b.helts, Obe's(Obee)

Stay well My Friend :)

My Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Is this thread serious or supposed to be some humorous end of year troll? Whole thing seems a little surreal to use the Merriam-Webster word of the year.

He's clearly Anders Hansen

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Is this thread serious or supposed to be some humorous end of year troll? Whole thing seems a little surreal to use the Merriam-Webster word of the year.

Lewis,

I can appreciate that you may think this way,but I can assure you this thread is legitimate. I am sorry if I maybe causing some confusion and for that you have my deepest sympathy.

Hopefully over time your point of view may change.

Until then best wishes,

AH

Ps, loved your analogy lol

Lewis,

I can appreciate that you may think this way,but I can assure you this thread is legitimate. I am sorry if I maybe causing some confusion and for that you have my deepest sympathy.

Hopefully over time your point of view may change.

Until then best wishes,

AH

Ps, loved your analogy lol

Well, you've got another one pulling for you here.

And, for the record, you'll do OK with Richard, but it's Maddie (nikegal) you gots to watch out for!

Best of luck to you...please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help, as golf has provided me with so much, that I always want to give back as much as I can.

Merry Christmas, and best wishes for the New Year!

AG (hey, we're only one letter off....but, those who know me say I'm off way more than one letter)

Sol, ya just made me spit OJ out all over my chest, lmao. I'm trapped in this chair for another half hour, lol

Aim, I love your coyness, lol

Madison was very coy with me Initially and the rest is history :)

I'm getting those tingly feelings again, lmao

Have you Played the Calli circuit? We've gotta lot of Bois, both Pros and Ams(Open Tourneys) who Play out there like Isaac, b.helts, Obe's(Obee)

Stay well My Friend :)

My Best,

RP

RP

Thanks again for your question.

I'm not 100% sure if those tingling feeling are a good or a bad thing. I often get those when my wife softly rubs my back.

On your question though, I have not yet played on that tour you speak of unfortunately but I'm sure it's got great competition. Seems to me you have a lot of great players on here with loads of knowledge which is a win win for everyone.

Again best wishes

AH

Don't think I'm buying this one...

Agreed. Feels much too "secret tour pro" for my liking, but I hope I'm wrong!

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

Hi Aim, My name is Madison though my friends all call me Maddie :) Best of luck in your journey! Regarding those tingling feelings, Richard has those most of the time and it's probably just the meds, lol. Just ignore him, as he has a weekly "man crush" and then he's on to his next one. Last week it was Solomon because of his intellect, lol. Take care Aim :) Maddie

Sir,

My apologies that you feel this way.

My goal here is not trick or keep everyone guessing. It is simply to provide the workings of a tour player on a day to day basis. I'm sure after a while you be able to figure out my identity.

I read a lot of speculation on what the guys do on tour. Whether it be practice routines, shots played or even the road to riches. All I want to do is provide some insight into my experiences and maybe it might help their game or in some cases their path to the tour.

I was originally going to start are journal and keep it to myself, but then I figured that there wouldn't be much point to that so I decided to to it on a golf forum.

If it gets to many people a little over heated I will no longer post and just continue to be a reader on this wonderful site.

Thank you and best wishes

AH

Hi Aim, My name is Madison though my friends all call me Maddie :) Best of luck in your journey! Regarding those tingling feelings, Richard has those most of the time and it's probably just the meds, lol. Just ignore him, as he has a weekly "man crush" and then he's on to his next one. Last week it was Solomon because of his intellect, lol. Take care Aim :) Maddie

Maddison

Thank you very much for the welcome note. And also thank you for the warning of Richard, so far he has been nothing short of a gentleman with a wealth of knowledge.

I wish you all the best with your golfing goals and a wonderful holiday period

AH

Sir,

My goal here is not trick or keep everyone guessing. It is simply to provide the workings of a tour player on a day to day basis. I'm sure after a while you be able to figure out my identity.

I read a lot of speculation on what the guys do on tour. Whether it be practice routines, shots played or even the road to riches. All I want to do is provide some insight into my experiences and maybe it might help their game or in some cases their path to the tour.

I was originally going to start are journal and keep it to myself, but then I figured that there wouldn't be much point to that so I decided to to it on a golf forum.

If it gets to many people a little over heated I will no longer post and just continue to be a reader on this wonderful site.

AH

Actually, Isaac, Thrillhouse(when he posts), Bruce(Champions Tour and he and a few others have some excellent posts in the Champions Tour Q thread) and Rangergoalie(Patrick Burke) who was a card carrying PGA member for 7-8 years, do not speculate on the PGA Tour or Champions as they have all been there done that, to varying degrees of success and I'm sure that the guys look forward to your views and posts but I hope that you can see their trepidation and possible skepticism when someone comes on anonymously and avoids even giving a tournament name that they will be trying to qualify for. If you are going to eventually disclose your identity this will be a great thread however if you are going to insist on the anonymity, well, I am sure that if the guys asked nicely, Patrick(Rangergoalie), who was at the top of the scoreboard at Bay Hill, will be glad to do a thread and he always is very classy in answering any questions. I hope that you continue to post :) Maddie

Sir,

AH

Actually, Isaac, Thrillhouse(when he posts), Bruce(Champions Tour and he and a few others have some excellent posts in the Champions Tour Q thread) and Rangergoalie(Patrick Burke) who was a card carrying PGA member for 7-8 years, do not speculate on the PGA Tour or Champions as they have all been there done that, to varying degrees of success and I'm sure that the guys look forward to your views and posts but I hope that you can see their trepidation and possible skepticism when someone comes on anonymously and avoids even giving a tournament name that they will be trying to qualify for. If you are going to eventually disclose your identity this will be a great thread however if you are going to insist on the anonymity, well, I am sure that if the guys asked nicely, Patrick(Rangergoalie), who was at the top of the scoreboard at Bay Hill, will be glad to do a thread and he always is very classy in answering any questions. I hope that you continue to post :) Maddie

My name and CLASSY in the same sentence...a festivus miracle!!! On to the feats of strength!

Sir,

AH

Maddie

My apologies for saying what I said. It was more of a generalization and that is wrong of me. I'm sorry.

The gentleman that you mention I'm sure have had wonderful careers and are great people. I look forward to listening and learning from them as it seems they would have a great deal of knowledge in the game.

Best wishes

AH

Sir,

AH

No need to apologize, and certainly no need to tiptoe around your own thread! Feel free to call me Andrew (or Drew)

I mean no offense with my comment, but I stand by it. I simply feel the "anonymous tour pro spilling insider secrets" has been thoroughly played out on twitter, very poorly I might add. If you are actually on Tour, then I sincerely wish you all the best and look forward to reading more! If you aren't, well, I'm sure we'll figure that out soon enough as well. You have every right to remain anonymous, just as I reserve my right to remain skeptical. Know that I'll be happy to admit I'm wrong if more info comes to light :)

Could I ask where you are originally from?

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

Today I was lucky enough to get a break in the weather. So I decieded to play with some buddies.

I have recently had struggles with moving the ball left to right with my irons, so today I wanted to play with fade on every golf shot.

Although it felt uncomfortable for the first few holes my eye sight started to adapt and I became seeing those slight fades, i have been under plane with an open face so my fade was more of a swipe and very weak.

Once I created the feeling of a more closed face by strengthing my left hand grip I was able to feel the handle better and swing to the left and create much more of a stronger flight. Obviously there were a few that went left when I didn't open enough with my body but all in all it was a productive day.

I managed to get around in 3 under. 3 missed fairways and 6 missed greens.. not bad.

After yesterday little short game session, it still wasn't the greatest but I did manage to clip a couple just right which felt nice!

After the round I got the Trackman out and hit a few just to see how my numbers correlate with my feels. They weren't too bad but needed a little more down and less across to where I would like to be.

Anyways day 2 in the bag

Drink responsibly

AH

OP, you need to provide a little more background and context.

Seem to be way too many things you really should know or have a better handle on if you really plan to play professional golf on the PGA Tour and are organized and prepared for the season that already started. Your priority, plans, etc. should be pretty well planned by now. Mistakes you've already made answering some simple questions in this thread are unusual for someone with the experience you claim. The one guy I know who plays Web.com and has been pretty close the last few years to PGA status, but still finding it, always knows exactly where he stands for any tournament and what his options and alternatives are, and understands qualifying, etc. Details are everything.

If this is real, great and good luck, but you owe it to folks who are already cheering you on to give some real history/information. No reason to be "shy".

OP, you need to provide a little more background and context.

Seem to be way too many things you really should know or have a better handle on if you really plan to play professional golf on the PGA Tour and are organized and prepared for the season that already started. Your priority, plans, etc. should be pretty well planned by now. Mistakes you've already made answering some simple questions in this thread are unusual for someone with the experience you claim. The one guy I know who plays Web.com and has been pretty close the last few years to PGA status, but still finding it, always knows exactly where he stands for any tournament and what his options and alternatives are, and understands qualifying, etc. Details are everything.

If this is real, great and good luck, but you owe it to folks who are already cheering you on to give some real history/information. No reason to be "shy".

Sir

I completely understand where you are coming from. The reason for my lack of knowledge regarding the qualifying criteria is I have not been involved with them for a while. I also said that I wasn't sure if I was playing the career builder but I never said why. I simply said the deadline for entries has not yet closed and I was hoping to play but I'm 50 50 due to personal reasons.

I hope this helps clarify I few minor details.

Best wishes

AH