Inside and outside the ropes

Aimnhit

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard is presently having two seeds inserted behind his eye and I just got off the tele with his carrier because I got him a refurbished iPone 6s Plus from my carrier(AT&T) and for the past week every other day(four times), his telephone turns off and directs him to his carrier. Every time they give him a different reason when he calls but today, the girl tells me that his device ID # that he gave is on a national block list, lol, which is basically for if your phone is stolen, you give your ID # and it basiclly renders the phone/device worthless. I will take the phone to AT&T however when it rains it pours, lol.

I know that he is very sensitive about being "played" by Jonesy as he kept in touch with him and really believed him when others didn't and he always went to bat for him and he always said that Drew also believed him and I tried to tell Richard that I don't know that Drew believed him as much as he was being polite, lol. Richard even gave him his tour friend's number for advice(his friend said it was ok) but Jonesy never called him. That and when Jonesy quit returning his emails and then it was a bad email sort of sealed the deal for Richard. He comes off a little cynical but Richard really does give people the extra benifefit of doubt and has always had trouble understanding "trolls" and those who aren't who they portray themselves to be in the virtual world and he doesn't always listen to me, hahaha. Well, good luck in your journey AH :) Maddie

FWIW, I think Jonesy was absolutely legit when he first joined, he just had no clue about what was really required to play professional golf! I think the attention got to him quickly though and he became the legendary troll that we all love and miss :)

Thanks for taking good care of Richard for us Maddie! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

So if you have cashed a check totaling 1.1MM that means 1. You won on the PGA Tour and it's been within the last, I dunno, say 10 years or so and 2. from the sounds of it you are currently bouncing between PGA and Web.com tours.

If we put our collective golf knowledge together, based on those criteria, we are probably talking what, 40-60 potential candidates?

I will throw one out there; Ted Potter Jr.

Why not just your real name, AH?

Moses

Thanks for the note.

The reason being is I'm really not sure it matters that much. Maybe it does but at this stage I can't see the reason why it would.

Thanks again

AH

The reason that it matters is really rather simple....

Why would guys(or gals) believe someone who uses a fictitious avatar, fake UN and signs off with initials when, in three pages, and I am saying this as nicely as I can because I wanna believe you but in three pages you haven't said a damn thing, not a single thing that leads me to believe that you've Played on ANY Tour.

Ya give some generic putting drill that I've been using since I was 14yo???

Come on Bro, either Man up or stop wasting guys time

Why does it matter???

I gotta give ya credit, ya had me goin, lol

They should lock this puppy down, lol

All the Best,

RP

RP

Thanks again for the note. It seems that maddie was right. You do have another side to you that can sometimes be a little heated. lol

Apart from the obvious questions like what's my name and where I'm from, what can answer to make you believe me?

Again I'm not sure it really matters but I will try my best.

I know you have a choice to read this and again I thank you for your time.

Best wishes

AH

Tell us about a tournaments and few rounds you played on tour (don't need to name them, but details on how you played and the experience). Describe the shots you hit, your thinking a the time. Tell us about some of the guys you played with (don't need to name names). Stories describing the intensity of the tour, how people kick back and relax. Arguments, head games, jokes.

Tell us about what it was like to win a $1MM check. What type of splurge buys did you make.

Bro, the only time that I get heated is when I think I'm being lied to, lol

I'll tell ya what, as I said, you have said nothing that would lead anyone, including two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi to believe that you are who ya say you are however if indeed you are who you say you are, then this is a softball question....

What are the last four numbers of the commitment line for Tour events?

Straight up Bro, any Player would know this

Stay well my Friend :)

All the Best,

RP

Not sure who your "two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi " are but why are they hiding behind a username and not using their real names? Also, I can guarantee you that Aimnhit is legit!

Greg

That's good to know but I'm curious - when asked if he had his PGA Tour card, Aim answered, "maybe."

Maybe? Either he does or he doesn't, right?

I think Aim is a foreigner.....and by that I mean "Not 'Merican"

I only say that because he seems very polite.

Been thinking this as well. "American" english doesn't seem like his first language. Tried to ask where he was originally from, maybe he'll clue us in on general regions if we're lucky lol

I'll just have to follow this thread and if you are on Tour, PM Greg and he can always verify you on the range.

Yes sir. Greg is a great guy. I'm guessing you are talking about Greg the photographer. Smaller guy with blond hair I think. It's hard to tell because he always has his hat on and backwards.

Best wishes

AH

I wish it was still blondish but sadly it is turning more grey (or silver) every day.

Greg

Greg, you're well-respected around here, so if you say he's legit, it goes a long way. Can I just ask what kind of evidence the OP gave you to confirm his identity?

Why do I ask? Well....let's just say I remain skeptical in this digital age

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

So if you have cashed a check totaling 1.1MM that means 1. You won on the PGA Tour and it's been within the last, I dunno, say 10 years or so and 2. from the sounds of it you are currently bouncing between PGA and Web.com tours.

If we put our collective golf knowledge together, based on those criteria, we are probably talking what, 40-60 potential candidates?

Alternatively you could Google "aimnhit professional golfer" and you would find Bowdo has used this forum handle before.

Alternatively you could Google "aimnhit professional golfer" and you would find Bowdo has used this forum handle before.

Not saying you are wrong but he made a point of saying "apart from" PGA Tour, otherwise the no college golf and age fits well and seems most logical. If he corrects that, you seem to have it nailed and would be most interesting to hear from him, not that someone else wouldn't be interesting as well. (HaHa or for conspiracy theorists someone pretending to be him - electoral college will decide!)

Not saying you are wrong but he made a point of saying "apart from" PGA Tour, otherwise the no college golf and age fits well and seems most logical. If he corrects that, you seem to have it nailed and would be most interesting to hear from him, not that someone else wouldn't be interesting as well. (HaHa or for conspiracy theorists someone pretending to be him - electoral college will decide!)

I've been wrong, lots of times... Anything is possible.

It's cold, I'm off work, I've got waay too much time on my hands ?

No correcting needed it absolutely is him. Using handle in another golf forum 5 years ago, winning a $1.1mm purse, career length, WITB, and last but not least go read his posts in the birdies and beer thread and it becomes very obvious at that point.

This thread is great! Some lessons learned about golf, and some lessons learned about taking things at face value. Personally, I think that keeping anonymity makes the subject much more thrilling, but you must wonder how it can be maintained. More data over time will only lead us to converge on the right person. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to post on here, OP. If you're ever in North Jersey or near Toronto, I'd love to get a round in with you (my treat).

Dave

Little cold today but not bad considering the time of the year. Decided to play again today. It was just my buddie and myself so we wanted to get out early and beat the crowd.

Anyways I'm not sure what my boy got into last night but he was feeling rather tall and frisky and wanted to try his luck to see if he could a little extra coin in the pocket for the festive season ahead. As most good friends do, I obliged politely, gave him 4 shots a side, which is fair, so he thought anyways.. all that really matters.

After I hit a great bleeder off the first and a wedge to 3 feet I thought to myself. Man that felt pretty good. Based on my progression from yesterday I'm sticking with those same feels again. Well after I made my second tap in on the 3rd it all clicked. Man has it been a while since that happened. Felt great to be on auto pilot for a while..

Made the turn in 5 under and didn't birdie the two par 5s after some average short game.

As you can imagine my friend is not the happiest person on the course as I'm 6 up.

We made the turn and I make a soft bogey on ten with yet another terrible chip. I noticed on my tee shot that my mind was a little cluttered in comparison to how it had been earlier. A little doubt was creeping in I guess because I had a nice score going.

After another bogey on 11. It was really time to access that small brain of mine and work out the differences..

It was nice to recognize the problem quick and get back to solid shots. Basically I had added another swing thought that was not warranted and not sure why it popped up either, but hey. Golf.

Finished the back 9 strong with 3 more birdies with 2 short missed opportunities. All in all very please with my play. Was able to walk away from the day with a 6 under and by the Mrs a nice Christmas gift at the dollar store.

Day 3 complete, keep thinking of the feels till the next time I peg it.

Good golfing

AH

Bro, the only time that I get heated is when I think I'm being lied to, lol

I'll tell ya what, as I said, you have said nothing that would lead anyone, including two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi to believe that you are who ya say you are however if indeed you are who you say you are, then this is a softball question....

What are the last four numbers of the commitment line for Tour events?

Straight up Bro, any Player would know this

Stay well my Friend :)

All the Best,

RP

Not sure who your "two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi " are but why are they hiding behind a username and not using their real names? Also, I can guarantee you that Aimnhit is legit!

Greg

That's good to know but I'm curious - when asked if he had his PGA Tour card, Aim answered, "maybe."

Maybe? Either he does or he doesn't, right?

Could be conditional status, not full status.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

I think Aim is a foreigner.....and by that I mean "Not 'Merican"

I only say that because he seems very polite.

Been thinking this as well. "American" english doesn't seem like his first language. Tried to ask where he was originally from, maybe he'll clue us in on general regions if we're lucky lol

I'll just have to follow this thread and if you are on Tour, PM Greg and he can always verify you on the range.

Yes sir. Greg is a great guy. I'm guessing you are talking about Greg the photographer. Smaller guy with blond hair I think. It's hard to tell because he always has his hat on and backwards.

Best wishes

AH

I wish it was still blondish but sadly it is turning more grey (or silver) every day.

Greg

Greg, you're well-respected around here, so if you say he's legit, it goes a long way. Can I just ask what kind of evidence the OP gave you to confirm his identity?

Why do I ask? Well....let's just say I remain skeptical in this digital age

We have PM'd a few times

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Bowdo, just wanted to let you know you have a ton of my respect. The struggles you have gone through and garbage you have taken from pin head media clowns that don't have a clue about the pressure and scrutiny you guys play under but continue to get up and keep grinding shows everything you need to know about you as a person. The fact that a pga tour winner offered to play a casual round with complete strangers when that gutless Twitter troll didn't show up a few months ago is even more stand up. Sounds like you are close to figuring some things out in your game and making another nice run. The fact that you are so generous to document your journey on a forum with tons of golf junkies is even cooler. Win, lose, or draw you have my and I'm sure a number of others utmost respect.

Based on ozgolf.net it is Bowdo which would be awesome.

If that's the case welcome! You are a great follow on Twitter!

Sir,

I trust you are having a wonderful day. After googling this website and seeing a few other post on here about the same person. It seems that the same handle is being used on another site. Interesting. As you can see I'm trying to be somewhat anonymous and this wouldn't be the wisest thing to do and use the same handle as that was very easy to find.

Anyways I'm glad you enjoy following me twitter. Hang on, maybe you don't.

Best wishes

AH

Whats the best story that you can tell, thats censored and reader appropriate, from your days on tour? What, mentally/pyschologically speaking, seperates the guys at the top from the guys fighting for their card? Thanks, BHG.

Blue

Thanks for your question.

I believe the biggest thing that separates the top tier guys, let's say top 30 from the rest of the guys is the ability to have one big weapon in their bag that is consistent week in week out and never fails them. For example. Rory 10/10 driving Jday 10/10 putting Dustin 10/10 total driving. JS 10/10 putting with 10/10 mental strength..

I'm guessing your starting to catch my drift. These guys at the top are so dominate at one aspect of their game that when things are not going so well the can always fall back on these traits to really save themselves or when they are really clicking they completely dominate with these same traits.

I think the average tour player has not got that one "great" aspect in their game therefor they find it hard post high finishes week in week out. I'm not by any means saying they are bad because they really stud golfers I'm just trying answer the question the best way possible.

Hope this answers your question

AH

Sir,

I trust you are having a wonderful day. After googling this website and seeing a few other post on here about the same person. It seems that the same handle is being used on another site. Interesting. As you can see I'm trying to be somewhat anonymous and this wouldn't be the wisest thing to do and use the same handle as that was very easy to find.

Best wishes

AH

AH could be "Australian Hack" which would be a very funny yet Bowditch-esque thing to do.

Bit disappointing that you haven't commented on what a short game session consists of for you.

Whats the best story that you can tell, thats censored and reader appropriate, from your days on tour? What, mentally/pyschologically speaking, seperates the guys at the top from the guys fighting for their card? Thanks, BHG.

Blue

Thanks for your question.

I believe the biggest thing that separates the top tier guys, let's say top 30 from the rest of the guys is the ability to have one big weapon in their bag that is consistent week in week out and never fails them. For example. Rory 10/10 driving Jday 10/10 putting Dustin 10/10 total driving. JS 10/10 putting with 10/10 mental strength..

I'm guessing your starting to catch my drift. These guys at the top are so dominate at one aspect of their game that when things are not going so well the can always fall back on these traits to really save themselves or when they are really clicking they completely dominate with these same traits.

I think the average tour player has not got that one "great" aspect in their game therefor they find it hard post high finishes week in week out. I'm not by any means saying they are bad because they really stud golfers I'm just trying answer the question the best way possible.

Hope this answers your question

AH

This partially answers my question. I have been doing a lot of research about the mental game as I am a wash-up trying to revive a once slightly above average amateur career. I was very focused on swing mechanics & swing thoughts oriented when I was playing, which I believe was the reason why I could never break through the ceiling. My real question was how do guys break through the mental ceiling. Obviously, they all are great putters, ballstrikers, etc, but whats the next step. I am trying to break through the mental ceiling as I know I have (or atleast used to to have) some game, but want to get ready to whip up on the mid-ams. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

BHG

WITB:

Who knows?

Sir,

Best wishes

AH

AH could be "Australian Hack" which would be a very funny yet Bowditch-esque thing to do.

Bit disappointing that you haven't commented on what a short game session consists of for you.

He went over it in one of the first posts.