Inside and outside the ropes

Aimnhit

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, you need to provide a little more background and context.

Seem to be way too many things you really should know or have a better handle on if you really plan to play professional golf on the PGA Tour and are organized and prepared for the season that already started. Your priority, plans, etc. should be pretty well planned by now. Mistakes you've already made answering some simple questions in this thread are unusual for someone with the experience you claim. The one guy I know who plays Web.com and has been pretty close the last few years to PGA status, but still finding it, always knows exactly where he stands for any tournament and what his options and alternatives are, and understands qualifying, etc. Details are everything.

If this is real, great and good luck, but you owe it to folks who are already cheering you on to give some real history/information. No reason to be "shy".

Sir

I completely understand where you are coming from. The reason for my lack of knowledge regarding the qualifying criteria is I have not been involved with them for a while. I also said that I wasn't sure if I was playing the career builder but I never said why. I simply said the deadline for entries has not yet closed and I was hoping to play but I'm 50 50 due to personal reasons.

I hope this helps clarify I few minor details.

Best wishes

AH

I think you know you didn't clarify anything, but that kind of answers whatever questions I had. Won't interfere by asking any more.

OP, you need to provide a little more background and context.

Seem to be way too many things you really should know or have a better handle on if you really plan to play professional golf on the PGA Tour and are organized and prepared for the season that already started. Your priority, plans, etc. should be pretty well planned by now. Mistakes you've already made answering some simple questions in this thread are unusual for someone with the experience you claim. The one guy I know who plays Web.com and has been pretty close the last few years to PGA status, but still finding it, always knows exactly where he stands for any tournament and what his options and alternatives are, and understands qualifying, etc. Details are everything.

If this is real, great and good luck, but you owe it to folks who are already cheering you on to give some real history/information. No reason to be "shy".

Sir

I completely understand where you are coming from. The reason for my lack of knowledge regarding the qualifying criteria is I have not been involved with them for a while. I also said that I wasn't sure if I was playing the career builder but I never said why. I simply said the deadline for entries has not yet closed and I was hoping to play but I'm 50 50 due to personal reasons.

I hope this helps clarify I few minor details.

Best wishes

AH

I think you know you didn't clarify anything, but that kind of answers whatever questions I had. Won't interfere by asking any more.

Absolutely correct Hawkeye.

This is all complete garbage.

Aimnhit, good luck on the PGA Tour this year haha......no Monday Q for the Masters this year either fyi.

You mention about checking yourself on the TM to correlate your "feel."

What do you do if, as you seemed to state based on your round, after the first few holes, you felt good and as numbers don't lie(well, at least those on the card), -3 is a nice round while working on mechanical issues, however if it feels good, looks better and the ball is going where ya want it to go and you're scoring however the Monitor tells ya something else?

One of those in vitro versus en vivo thingies, lol

All the Best,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

I haven't passed any judgment yet but am pretty skeptical. Just think with all the good resources on here if you are claiming to want people to follow you in a real quest for the PGA Tour, not to mention claiming playing in events previously, you don't act weird and make the attempt to provide some solid info. Some good and real threads on here. So far this one is a lark. Maybe it will change.

I haven't passed any judgment yet but am pretty skeptical. Just think with all the good resources on here if you are claiming to want people to follow you in a real quest for the PGA Tour, not to mention claiming playing in events previously, you don't act weird and make the attempt to provide some solid info. Some good and real threads on here. So far this one is a lark. Maybe it will change.

Sir

I never said it was a quest. I currently play on the tour. I am not after any followers. I simply am providing information on day to day experiences that I encounter.

Best wishes

AH

Sir

I never said it was a quest. I currently play on the tour. I am not after any followers. I simply am providing information on day to day experiences that I encounter.

Best wishes

AH

So where are you from originally? Ever win at any level?

Sim - Ad TP
M5 15 - Diamana B
Vapor Pro 
SM8 53, 58 
BM DH89SS 

Bro, what I don't understand is from Aimsy's(I was doing this long before frigin Tiger ;) ) OP all the way through the thread, his posts and responses have been consistent and timely and I wanna know HowTF did ya manage to squeeze in a round???

I mean, did you read and respond while Playing??

If so, that's some serious ..... talent right there!!

Ahhh, I hope that you're for real Bro cuz I took one for the team with Jonesy and I'm tired, sick and I just let Maxxie, the 82yo patient next door to me, read this thread and he finished, hands me back my phone and says, "you're an idiot," lol

So, now not only is Maddie saying this, but I got this lil sawed off(5'5") 82yo saying it.

Fairways & Greens My Man, Fairways & Greens

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Why not just your real name, AH?

Says the Man(maybe, yes, no -??) who uses Holy Moses!!!

Greg

THIS is best damn post in the thread, LMAO

Very Nicely Played :)

A Blessed Holiday Season toYou and Yours,

Richard

Says the Man(maybe, yes, no -??) who uses Holy Moses!!!

Greg

I'm a male. Manchild, but getting closer to being a man.

There's a difference between a run-of-the-mill golf poster and someone claiming to be on Tour.

Jeremy

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Moses

Thanks for the note.

The reason being is I'm really not sure it matters that much. Maybe it does but at this stage I can't see the reason why it would.

Thanks again

AH

The reason that it matters is really rather simple....

Why would guys(or gals) believe someone who uses a fictitious avatar, fake UN and signs off with initials when, in three pages, and I am saying this as nicely as I can because I wanna believe you but in three pages you haven't said a damn thing, not a single thing that leads me to believe that you've Played on ANY Tour.

Ya give some generic putting drill that I've been using since I was 14yo???

Come on Bro, either Man up or stop wasting guys time

Why does it matter???

I gotta give ya credit, ya had me goin, lol

They should lock this puppy down, lol

All the Best,

RP

Moses

Thanks for the note.

The reason being is I'm really not sure it matters that much. Maybe it does but at this stage I can't see the reason why it would.

Thanks again

AH

If you are a real Tour pro, I'd love to see your progress and get an inside look at the Tour. If you are faking it, I don't want to bother reading this thread.

Ping G410 LST 10* (DI-6X)
Ping G410 3W 15.5* (DI-7X)
Ping i20 3-PW (PX 6.0)
Ping Glide 2.0 51*SS, 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
Ping Vault Arna

Moses

Thanks for the note.

Thanks again

AH

The reason that it matters is really rather simple....

Why would guys(or gals) believe someone who uses a fictitious avatar, fake UN and signs off with initials when, in three pages, and I am saying this as nicely as I can because I wanna believe you but in three pages you haven't said a damn thing, not a single thing that leads me to believe that you've Played on ANY Tour.

Ya give some generic putting drill that I've been using since I was 14yo???

Come on Bro, either Man up or stop wasting guys time

Why does it matter???

I gotta give ya credit, ya had me goin, lol

They should lock this puppy down, lol

All the Best,

RP

RP

Thanks again for the note. It seems that maddie was right. You do have another side to you that can sometimes be a little heated. lol

Apart from the obvious questions like what's my name and where I'm from, what can answer to make you believe me?

Again I'm not sure it really matters but I will try my best.

I know you have a choice to read this and again I thank you for your time.

Best wishes

AH

Sir

Best wishes

AH

So where are you from originally? Ever win at any level?

Yes sir I have been fortunate enough to win on all levels apart from the major level

Best wishes

AH

You have a fan here. I am a die hard fan of cleveland golf and sad to see them disappearing. Please keep posting about your practice sessions and good luck this year. Quick question on gear, what do you look for when trying new drivers? Looks, performance, feel, ext...

Thanks for the note sir.

I completely agree with you. I have been a Cleveland player all my life until the last couple of years and it sad to see them go.

In reference to your driver question. I'm a big believer in feel or what it really is sound. Most of your feel is gerenated by sound. For instance lets say I really liked a driver but it seemed very hard off the face, the first thing I would do is put some hot melt in the head and that would change the sound significantly to more of thud sound and therefor make feel more soft but not affecting the performance.

Hope this helps

Best wishes

AH

I'll just have to follow this thread and if you are on Tour, PM Greg and he can always verify you on the range.

Yes sir. Greg is a great guy. I'm guessing you are talking about Greg the photographer. Smaller guy with blond hair I think. It's hard to tell because he always has his hat on and backwards.

Best wishes

AH

The only time that I get heated is when I think I'm being lied to, lol

I'll tell ya what, as I said, you have said nothing that would lead anyone, including two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi to believe that you are who ya say you are however if indeed you are who you say you are, then this is a softball question....

What are the last four numbers of the commitment line for Tour events, Sir?

Straight up Bro, any Player would know this

Stay well my Friend :)

All the Best,

RP

Do you tee up the Ksig??

Head scratcher there sir

It's all the hype in the ball market

2017 M1 440 9.5* - Tensei Pro Orange 70TX
TM M3 3 wood - 14.25* - Tensei Pro White 80TX
Srixon u45 DI - 19* - Tensei Pro White Hybrid 100TX
Mizuno mp18 4-PW - Nippon Modus3 120x
Hogan TK wedges - 50*, 54*, 58* - Nippon Modus3 120x
Ping Anser OG
Snell MTB Black