Inside and outside the ropes

Aimnhit

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro, the only time that I get heated is when I think I'm being lied to, lol

I'll tell ya what, as I said, you have said nothing that would lead anyone, including two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi to believe that you are who ya say you are however if indeed you are who you say you are, then this is a softball question....

What are the last four numbers of the commitment line for Tour events?

Straight up Bro, any Player would know this

Stay well my Friend :)

All the Best,

RP

Good morning RP

I'm not 100% sure what you mean by your question..

We have a secure website that we go to and we commit online. There are 2 letters and 2 numbers that are given too you after your commitment is confirmed. This combination of words and numbers will vary from tournament to tournament.

Thank you for your question

Best wishes

AH

What was the biggest check you cashed ?and what was the biggest name you played with in a real tournament not a practice round? Thanks in advance for your input

Hope you are well sir.

I have been lucky enough to play with all the guys at top now. Tiger is the only one I have not played with in a tournament.

My biggest check is in the range of 1.1m sir.

Thanks again

Best wishes

AH

That's a big check.

We've got some true CSI types on here and one of them will figure out who you are.

Just don't say anything controversial that will come back and haunt you with potential sponsors.

SYard T388
TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
Miura CB-57 3-PW
Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
Old Titleist Blade

$1.1 would have been winner's money a few years ago on the regular Tour, now close to runner-up in very current majors/big events? Nowhere near any non-winning share in a tournament a few years ago, but it's early, I need to grind some coffee and I'm sure this game will play itself out so I'm not going "CSI" on this. ?

Merry Christmas to OP and anyone chasing their dreams, whatever they are.

I'll just have to follow this thread and if you are on Tour, PM Greg and he can always verify you on the range.

Yes sir. Greg is a great guy. I'm guessing you are talking about Greg the photographer. Smaller guy with blond hair I think. It's hard to tell because he always has his hat on and backwards.

Best wishes

AH

I wish it was still blondish but sadly it is turning more grey (or silver) every day.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

I'll tell ya what, as I said, you have said nothing that would lead anyone, including two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi to believe that you are who ya say you are however if indeed you are who you say you are, then this is a softball question....

All the Best,

RP

Not sure who your "two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi " are but why are they hiding behind a username and not using their real names? Also, I can guarantee you that Aimnhit is legit!

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

All the Best,

RP

Not sure who your "two former PGA Tour Pros and one current Tour Boi " are but why are they hiding behind a username and not using their real names? Also, I can guarantee you that Aimnhit is legit!

Greg

Greg,

I think everyone just wanted a little bit of confirmation before they got sucked in. You verifying it goes a long way towards that happening.

We all want a "local" guy to pull for, like Matt. We just wanted to know it wasn't our "chains" being yanked.

All the Best,

RP

Greg

Thank you for that!

BTW I don't care if OP is anonymous, just want him to provide more context and insights so the thread has some value, and my guess would have been Will MacKenzie but OP's posts don't add up for that one. So many guys out there who drift in and out, though not many who don't have college golf on their resume so that makes OP special in that blue collar kind of way.

I'm ready to head into radiation and am on Maddie's tablet.

There is a single telephone line that every single Pro would know by heart and that is used to commit to a tourney-

What are the last four digits of that phone number-

I'll even take two if the tour gave you a special number.

And no, I am not medicated as I'm heading into radiation shortly.

This farce has gone on long enough-

And PLEASE, do not troll me, deflect attention and mention my radiation-

I don't need some insincere troll wishing me well

Later,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

BTW I don't care if OP is anonymous, just want him to provide more context and insights so the thread has some value, and my guess would have been Will MacKenzie but OP's posts don't add up for that one. So many guys out there who drift in and out, though not many who don't have college golf on their resume so that makes OP special in that blue collar kind of way.

How about we give the OP a chance. The Tour hasn't even started back up yet. Once tournaments that he can get into are played, I'm sure he will be able to give you the insights that you are looking for.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

There is a single telephone line that every single Pro would know by heart and that is used to commit to a tourney-

Later,

RP

You need to let this line of questioning just go.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

How about we give the OP a chance. The Tour hasn't even started back up yet. Once tournaments that he can get into are played, I'm sure he will be able to give you the insights that you are looking for.

Greg

Just offered a suggestion and what I think was a compliment to his ability.

All the Best,

RP

Greg

One of them posts on this board and actually all thought it was a legitimate question

I did not see your post Greg however I would have expected you to step in earlier-

Good enough-

Regards,

RP

In the end, only three things matter~ <br /><br />How much that you loved...<br /><br />How mightily that you lived...<br /><br />How gracefully that you accepted both victory & defeat...<br /><br /><br /><br />GHIN: Beefeater 24

Later,

RP

RP

I'm not sure who you get your information from but there are two ways to enter. Call the tour. No special number. Or, like most guys do and enter online through a secure website.

Best wishes

The troll

All the Best,

RP

Greg

One of them posts on this board.

I did not see your post Greg however I would have expected you to step in earlier-

Good enough-

Regards,

RP

I just enjoyed reading the comments. It is amazing how quickly that people are ready to believe what long time members will post (as if length of membership equates to expertise) and how quickly these same people will doubt a less senior member.

Greg

GolfWRX.com
twitter @gdm43pga

Greg has spoken.....He's Legit.

Aim....While there are a few of us on here that are genuinely interested in tips, lessons and other serious golf stuff - What most of us want is some serious gossip from the Tour.

Keep that in mind.

SYard T388
TaylorMade RBZ 13-15
Miura CB-57 3-PW
Miura 51Y, 52K,56K, 57C, 60K
Old Titleist Blade

All the Best,

RP

Greg

One of them posts on this board.

Good enough-

Regards,

RP

I just enjoyed reading the comments. It is amazing how quickly that people are ready to believe what long time members will post (as if length of membership equates to expertise) and how quickly these same people will doubt a less senior member.

Greg

Hey, I'm the king of "Ready Fire Aim..." and now that I'm half blind, well, don't stand in front of me or to my left ;)

I couldn't agree more that length of tenure, membership, experience in and of itself means nothing.

I didn't initially see the 1.1 mill and when I did I will say the one Pro said "no way(lmao, maybe he's just jealous Cuz 1.1 is about 70-80k bigger than his largest check)" however it gave me pause because WhoITF makes a number like that up?

Ahhh screw it, I gotta go let em kill some more brain cells.

Take care Greg, Aim and everyone :)

My Best,

RIchard

Yes, everyone here is already far better than any living major winners. People want to know the important things, the gossip, the good stuff, like who is bizarre, who is nuts, who is crazy, who hates whom...

Important stuff like that! So, staying anonymous is better for reporting the important rumors!

i don’t need no stinkin’ shift key

I'll just have to follow this thread and if you are on Tour, PM Greg and he can always verify you on the range.

Yes sir. Greg is a great guy. I'm guessing you are talking about Greg the photographer. Smaller guy with blond hair I think. It's hard to tell because he always has his hat on and backwards.

Best wishes

AH

I wish it was still blondish but sadly it is turning more grey (or silver) every day.

Greg

Grey....silver....you don't mind the color when you see it thinning.

Hell, I'd even take the green/purple/pink that I've always hated seeing.

Merry Christmas to you & yours!

Richard is presently having two seeds inserted behind his eye and I just got off the tele with his carrier because I got him a refurbished iPone 6s Plus from my carrier(AT&T) and for the past week every other day(four times), his telephone turns off and directs him to his carrier. Every time they give him a different reason when he calls but today, the girl tells me that his device ID # that he gave is on a national block list, lol, which is basically for if your phone is stolen, you give your ID # and it basiclly renders the phone/device worthless. I will take the phone to AT&T however when it rains it pours, lol.

I know that he is very sensitive about being "played" by Jonesy as he kept in touch with him and really believed him when others didn't and he always went to bat for him and he always said that Drew also believed him and I tried to tell Richard that I don't know that Drew believed him as much as he was being polite, lol. Richard even gave him his tour friend's number for advice(his friend said it was ok) but Jonesy never called him. That and when Jonesy quit returning his emails and then it was a bad email sort of sealed the deal for Richard. He comes off a little cynical but Richard really does give people the extra benifefit of doubt and has always had trouble understanding "trolls" and those who aren't who they portray themselves to be in the virtual world and he doesn't always listen to me, hahaha. Well, good luck in your journey AH :) Maddie