2024 Wells Fargo Championship WITB Photos ×

#TaylorMadeTuesday at The Kingdom, Feb 26-28, 2017 (pics added pg1,16,19 & 20)

HipCheck

If they plan on releasing a bronze or satin finish or something I will buy them. Went and looked last night and man they are shiny. Just rather have another finish on them.

Yes they are very shiny outside, but they perform like no other.

The bronze will be released in the 4th quarter.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 50/12F KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 54/10S KBS Tour
SM10 Nickel 58/08M KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto 
Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't normally notice the glare off chrome wedges but I am more concerned with the grind on it. Are there any MG wedges that resemble the ATV grind?

Off topic but related, got my M1 460 and it is a BEAST! I need to cut it down a bit but damn... that thing is long and straight and feels perfect.

You know, they didn't do an ATV grind in this series, but I do think the LB shares some of the same characteristics, albeit they are not as noticeable/dramatic. I did notice some of the same lines in the heel relief on the LB. There is not as dramatic a leading edge grind on the LB, but it is 10* of bounce so help against diggin is present.

I personally loved the ATV grind and initial indications are that the LB is every bit as versatile. Stay tuned and I'll provide a more detailed review as soon as I can.

Oh, and I agree completely on the M1. I was tinkering with shafts for a bit after the trip, but returned the the shaft I was fit for and tinkered with the settings. I think in getting close to having it where it needs to be and it is a straight up cannon. The funny part is that the M1 3 wood nearly keeps up with it in terms of distance. It is SCARY long.

Not to nitpick, but the MG LB (low bounce) has 9*. I've never played the ATV so I can't comment on that. The LB is perfect for a picker or real shallow divots. I've gotten a lot of practice and rounds in with the 54 and 58 LB. These babies can do it all from anywhere.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

[url="http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/973333-mnnikeguy-nike-oven-witb/"]WITB Link[/url]

Well, I got out for a very quick 9 holes this afternoon. I am sad to say that, due to an extremely heavy workload the past month, I have played exactly 36 holes of golf since receiving my woods and irons, and only nine since receiving my wedges. I'm still tinkering with settings and specs, so I'm not in a position to provide a detailed review yet. I promise it is coming.

I will say this: The wedges are LEGIT. I've owned every manner of wedges since moving to Virginia 3 years ago - high bounce, low bounce, wide sole, narrow sole - you get the point. I've found a few that did some things well, but NONE have been as versatile as the 58LB around the greens. I played a number of shots from 60 yards and in with it today and the wedge does not dig and does not bounce. The course was wet but tight today. In other words, it presented a number of soggy lies and skinny lies and the wedge was up to the challenge. Both bunker shots I hit today came out clean and stopped quickly. The 54 was very good on full swings. My last shot of the day was a full 54 wedge to about 3 feet that never left the flag. I missed the putt, of course (I'm looking forward to getting my TP Berwick soon!). But, I'm very excited about these wedges.

The woods are cannons. I have to say that I was not pleased with them at all my first round out. I even shared some texts with the guys from the trip voicing some serious reservations about whether I could even play them. The only shots I could hit with them were low, bullet hooks. I did everything possible to mimic the specs I had on my prior "gamers," but these things just didn't measure up. Last round out I started tinkering with the specs of the driver and FW a bit - adding as much loft as possible and moving the discretionary weight all the way to "fade." I did it with the driver on the first hole and hit some monster drives with it. Only did it with the 3 wood on the last hole, but hit an awesome shot with it off the deck to finish the round. Today, I did it with the hybrid, as well, and just hammered them all day. High, long and straight. Reached a par 5 in 2 with the 3w on a ridiculous side hill lie from 246. That is a BIG 3wd for me, especially with the lie. I'm actually hitting the hybrid so far that I might need to consider adding a higher lofted version between the 19 and my 4 iron.

The irons are definitely growing on me, as well. I am a blade guy and have been for years, so I was on the fence about these from the get go. I figured I would try the "more forgiving" P770s since I already have what I feel is the best blade iron going (Mizuno MP4). I STILL wonder whether I would like the P750s more, but the p770s are performing nicely. They are soft - very muted feel and sound at impact - and they are LONG compared to my blades. To be honest, I have hit a lot of long iron shots and a lot of wedges, but have not yet had the opportunity to put the mid irons through the paces. Maybe it is because I am longer off the tee now?!?!?! I ended up with s300s in the irons, and I may end up installing something a little more exotic in them at some point. If I am being honest, I did not like these after my first round. I have reason to be a "TM guy" now, and was pretty set on picking up some TP MBs. I may be changing my mind a bit the more I hit these. Stay tuned for more updates because I am an "iron guy" at heart and really have high standards for that part of my bag.

Well, I got out for a very quick 9 holes this afternoon. I am sad to say that, due to an extremely heavy workload the past month, I have played exactly 36 holes of golf since receiving my woods and irons, and only nine since receiving my wedges. I'm still tinkering with settings and specs, so I'm not in a position to provide a detailed review yet. I promise it is coming.

I will say this: The wedges are LEGIT. I've owned every manner of wedges since moving to Virginia 3 years ago - high bounce, low bounce, wide sole, narrow sole - you get the point. I've found a few that did some things well, but NONE have been as versatile as the 58LB around the greens. I played a number of shots from 60 yards and in with it today and the wedge does not dig and does not bounce. The course was wet but tight today. In other words, it presented a number of soggy lies and skinny lies and the wedge was up to the challenge. Both bunker shots I hit today came out clean and stopped quickly. The 54 was very good on full swings. My last shot of the day was a full 54 wedge to about 3 feet that never left the flag. I missed the putt, of course (I'm looking forward to getting my TP Berwick soon!). But, I'm very excited about these wedges.

The woods are cannons. I have to say that I was not pleased with them at all my first round out. I even shared some texts with the guys from the trip voicing some serious reservations about whether I could even play them. The only shots I could hit with them were low, bullet hooks. I did everything possible to mimic the specs I had on my prior "gamers," but these things just didn't measure up. Last round out I started tinkering with the specs of the driver and FW a bit - adding as much loft as possible and moving the discretionary weight all the way to "fade." I did it with the driver on the first hole and hit some monster drives with it. Only did it with the 3 wood on the last hole, but hit an awesome shot with it off the deck to finish the round. Today, I did it with the hybrid, as well, and just hammered them all day. High, long and straight. Reached a par 5 in 2 with the 3w on a ridiculous side hill lie from 246. That is a BIG 3wd for me, especially with the lie. I'm actually hitting the hybrid so far that I might need to consider adding a higher lofted version between the 19 and my 4 iron.

The irons are definitely growing on me, as well. I am a blade guy and have been for years, so I was on the fence about these from the get go. I figured I would try the "more forgiving" P770s since I already have what I feel is the best blade iron going (Mizuno MP4). I STILL wonder whether I would like the P750s more, but the p770s are performing nicely. They are soft - very muted feel and sound at impact - and they are LONG compared to my blades. To be honest, I have hit a lot of long iron shots and a lot of wedges, but have not yet had the opportunity to put the mid irons through the paces. Maybe it is because I am longer off the tee now?!?!?! I ended up with s300s in the irons, and I may end up installing something a little more exotic in them at some point. If I am being honest, I did not like these after my first round. I have reason to be a "TM guy" now, and was pretty set on picking up some TP MBs. I may be changing my mind a bit the more I hit these. Stay tuned for more updates because I am an "iron guy" at heart and really have high standards for that part of my bag.

Did you get m1 or m2 hybrid?

Stealth 2+ 9* - Ventus TR Blue 6x
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15* - Ventus TR Blue 7x
Taylormade Stealth UDI 3 iron - X100
Taylormade P770 4-5 iron - X100

Taylormade P7MC 6-pw - X100
Taylormade MG3 - 50 SB, 56 SB, 60 LB
Taylormade Juno TP long neck

Custom 1/1 Rory Nike Oven proto 006, Oven Method Matter B2/01

Did you get m1 or m2 hybrid?

I got the 19* M1 with an Aldila Rogue 85h stiff. It is currently set to 21* and all the way to "fade." Also tipped the shaft an extra 1/2" and it plays 1/2" short. It is basically set up to the same specs as my 20.5* Titleist 915HD.

Finally getting around to posting about my experience with my daughter at her TM Kingdom fitting! I know I promised it sooner and I did post some of it in another thread, but we've been on the road since last Tuesday. Went straight from the TM Kingdom experience at Reynold's Plantation to spring orientation at the university she'll be attending in the fall, and then had a big charity event yesterday. Her fitting went great...very thorough and just an awesome overall experience. Reynold's Plantation is an exceptional golf destination! We played three rounds while there...Oconee, Great Waters, & National! Everything was first-class through and through.

We played the Oconee course upon our arrival last Tuesday, and Wednesday morning headed over to the Kingdom for her fitting. The place is just beautiful in an idyllic setting. The tour van sits adjacent to a nice building with offices, putting lab/studios, and hitting bays with roll up doors. We were outdoors as the weather cooperated. They had her name on several signs there welcoming her to the Kingdom. Nice touch!

Her fitter, Leighton, was a great guy and very knowledgeable! He's a former college baseball player and also spent some time playing pro golf on the mini tours. He was very enthusiastic and professional and got her going right away explaining that we had a lot of things to get done in about 4 hours.

She warmed up as he took inventory of her current equipment, then he recorded Trackman data with her current stuff. I'm no Trackman expert, but was surprised to see how consistently she was achieving a 1.5 smash factor...even with her current Ping G30 with KK Silver S. She had never been fitted, just eyeball, trial and error, and personal preference.

After baselining her current stuff he started her by switching back and forth between M1 and M2 driver heads with the same shaft. She favored the feel, look, and sound of the M2 and the numbers supported her choice. Both were good, but M2 was a tad faster for her. Next she hit about 20 different driver shafts. M2 head clearly was better than M1 from the get-go. It was also interesting and somewhat unusual in that she achieved more consistency, more ideal spin, AND higher ball speeds with relatively heavier shafts and swingweights (D2) than her fitter typically sees with girls/women. This proved true thru the bag for her.

Moving to the new M2 increased ball speed, lowered spin, and improved trajectory over her Ping with KK Silver.

Ultimately for driver it was M2 w/ Aldila Rogue (95MSI) 65 men's stiff flex. M2 3 wood (15 degree) and 5 wood with same shaft but 75g iteration. 19 and 25 degree hybrids w/ same shaft in 85g. The Rogue was most consistent and she preferred the feel and sound it produced also. Leighton is a fan of keeping the same shaft profile thru the bag with woods & hybrids if the numbers support it.

She did not like the shafts that seemed more "flexy" in the middle of the shaft like the AD DI. She tended to prefer a more one-piece feel. Just a side note as an observer, but it was amazing how much different shafts changed the sound of the same driver head. This seemed to influence her perception of feel as well.

Leighton took the specs, shafts and heads into the tour van and began assembling her new sticks with the help of the other builder/fitter tech named Jeff who was a super-nice guy and explained what he was doing quite thoroughly. They added some hot melt to the driver head for sound and precise weight at D2! Jeff explained that they tip everything one inch as a standard practice because shaft manufacturers add tip length to accommodate for varying hosel bore depths in different heads.

For Irons she ended up with the new P770 irons, 5-AW with Nippon Modus 105s. She loved the look & feel and picked up 4-7 yards per iron over her Ping i25s with Recoil 95s. We got her launch and spin dialed in to damned near ideal (7 iron 7000 rpms). Again, the slightly heavier shafts produced better numbers. She did not prefer the M1 irons at all mostly due to looks & feel/sound and quickly dismissed them though it looked to me like they performed. The 770s were perfect to her eye though, and the numbers were excellent also. She measured 2.5 degrees flat and standard length.

She absolutely loved the milled grind wedges with standard sole (SS) and experimented with all types of shots. She went with a 56 (bent to 55 for gapping) and a 60, both with the same Modus 105 shaft as irons. All irons and wedges standard men's length but 2.5 degrees flat.

Leighton adjusted her current Scottty Cameron slightly for loft and lie, and also ordered her the new Spider that all the tour pros are using. It's so popular they did not even have one for her to try!

Her best drives were totaling low to mid 260s on the trackman with a few even better which was plus 10-12 over her Ping. Swing speed was consistently 93-95, AOL +1.5. She could get SS close to 100 mph, but did not feel like she would swing that hard on the course.

Special thanks to Taylormade Golf and the AJGA who made all of this possible free of charge for Haley's achievements in the AJGA's Leadership Links program.

Here's a couple videos of her hitting her new M2. I think it sounds pretty cool and it definitely gets out there!

[media=]

[/media]

[media=]

[/media]

USGA Index: ~0

[b]WITB[/b]:
Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
Ping G410 LST - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Kasco K2K 33 - Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
Taylormade TP5X Ball

Finally getting around to posting about my experience with my daughter at her TM Kingdom fitting! I know I promised it sooner and I did post some of it in another thread, but we've been on the road since last Tuesday. Went straight from the TM Kingdom experience at Reynold's Plantation to spring orientation at the university she'll be attending in the fall, and then had a big charity event yesterday. Her fitting went great...very thorough and just an awesome overall experience. Reynold's Plantation is an exceptional golf destination! We played three rounds while there...Oconee, Great Water, & National! Everything was first-class through and through.

Thanks for the report! Sounds like you guys had an outstanding experience! That sounds like what TM had planned for us, and I am more than a little jealous that your daughter had such an amazing fitting! She's going to love the clubs. The more I hit mine, the more I am enjoying them. Just wish I had more time to spend with them. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Ohhh so THAT's what a full bag fitting at the Kingdom looks like!?

Lol, thanks for sharing dpb, and best of luck to your daughter at school in the fall!

Callaway Great Big Bertha 9* (Rogue Rip i/O 60x)
2016 M1 3HL (Aldila Rogue Silver 70x)
TaylorMade p790 3i (KBS Tour S)
TaylorMade RSi TP 4-9i (KBS Tour S)
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion 46-50-54-58 (S300)
Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hurryupgolf/?hl=en

I got a club!!!! That's right, one club :rofl:

FedEx showed up today just as I was headed out to hit balls. TaylorMade sent me my 60* wedge all by itself, which seems really odd, but it is what it is I guess! I got to put it through a few paces this afternoon, which was fun. I ordered the 60* in the low bounce (9*) grind, which to me looks a lot like an M grind, which is what is currently in my bag from Vokey (SM5). It also came with the same shaft that's in the rest of my irons (project X LZ 6.0) and I really liked the more solid, smooth feel compared to a wedge flex, which is what's in my current 60*. Overall, the wedge looks great. Here it is in comparison to the Vokey SM5:

I hit some standard chips and pitches around the greens today and it performed exactly like I would have expected, and very similarly to the M grind. Versatile, nice feel, appropriate spin, etc. I could open it up and play a flop with no issues as well. No complaints on performance! I also hit some balls indoors with the Flightscope to compare spin rates to my current 60* and found they are almost identical. I hit 10 shots with each at 50 yards, then 3 with each at 85 yards, which is about as full a 60* wedge as I like to hit. From 50 yards, the Vokey spun right at 6577 rpms on average (avg carry 53.73 yards). The TMaG spun at 6442 rpms (52.32 yards carry). At 85 yards, they both spun right around 10500 rpms. Overall, this club feels nice, and I think it will be a very seamless transition into the bag. Hopefully everything gaps out ok once the other wedges and irons arrive.

Now for the downside. This wedge has a LOT of glare out in the sun. Most of the time it's not an issue, but if you get a lie where you are facing directly towards the sun, good luck. It's blinding. The effect is lost a bit on camera, but you get the idea here.

It's noticeably brighter than the Vokey. If it ends up being a real issue, I can always have it stripped I guess, but in the effort to be objective here, I can't leave this part out.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the rest of the gear shows up soon for myself and the other #TaylorMadeTuesday guys!

Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

I didn't mention this in my post, and I'm not going to say anything to my daughter about it, but I'm a little concerned about the lie angles on her M2 fairway woods, and even more so her hybrids. They seemed to have very upright lie angles to provide a draw bias. She's nearly 3 degrees flat with her irons.

I asked her fitter if they could bend them flat, but its a no go...he said the hosels are too short and they'd likely snap. Ping was able to bend her fairways & hybrids 2 degrees flat.

[b]WITB[/b]:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

I didn't mention this in my post, and I'm not going to say anything to my daughter about it, but I'm a little concerned about the lie angles on her M2 fairway woods, and even more so her hybrids. They seemed to have very upright lie angles to provide a draw bias. She's 3 degrees flat with her irons.

I asked her fitter if they could bend them flat, but its a no go...he said the hosels are too short and they'd likely snap. Ping was able to bend her fairways & hybrids 2 degrees flat.

The M2 tour is flat, but you are right that the standard M2 is pretty upright.

I didn't mention this in my post, and I'm not going to say anything to my daughter about it, but I'm a little concerned about the lie angles on her M2 fairway woods, and even more so her hybrids. They seemed to have very upright lie angles to provide a draw bias. She's 3 degrees flat with her irons.

BCULAW has a good idea, did she try the M2 tour fairway? Not sure what she could do about the hybrid, though.

G430 max 10.5, Accra TZ Five 60s
Callaway Epic Super Hybrid 16, AD-IZ 75S
Callaway Rogue X 20, Oban Devotion 85S
Cobra King utility 25, Accra TZ6 95di
Ping I210 5-U, black dot

Callaway Jaws 56, W grind

Vokey 60, M grind
Scotty Newport 1.5

BCULAW has a good idea, did she try the M2 tour fairway? Not sure what she could do about the hybrid, though.

No, but I got one for myself! In fact it arrived yesterday...M2 Tour 15 degree 3 wood with Fuji Pro 73 Tour Spec. Maybe if it doesn't work out for me I can swap the shafts and give it to her.

Honestly though, I'm more concerned about the lie angles on the hybrids as they are more scoring-type clubs than the fairways and she will be using them for longer approach shots and par threes. I've already told her to grip down on them an inch if she needs to hit a fade, but I don't want to get into her head about this.

[b]WITB[/b]:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

No, but I got one for myself! In fact it arrived yesterday...M2 Tour 15 degree 3 wood with Fuji Pro 73 Tour Spec. Maybe if it doesn't work out for me I can swap the shafts and give it to her.

Honestly though, I'm more concerned about the lie angles on the hybrids as they are more scoring-type clubs than the fairways and she will be using them for longer approach shots and par threes. I've already told her to grip down on them an inch if she needs to hit a fade, but I don't want to get into her head about this.

Did she try the M1 hybrid? Looks like that one has the adjustments to change the lie angle.

Ping I210 5-U, black dot

Vokey 60, M grind
Scotty Newport 1.5

Did she try the M1 hybrid? Looks like that one has the adjustments to change the lie angle.

Yes, but she liked the M2 better for sound/feel/and looks.

[b]WITB[/b]:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

Yes, but she liked the M2 better for sound/feel/and looks.

Then she might have to stick with the Ping hybrids, as long as they still fit the distance gaps. Maybe she will find the M2's work good after some time with them. If none of that works, then the only other thing I can think of is trying to find some tour issue M2 hybrids with a flatter lie angle.

Ping I210 5-U, black dot

Vokey 60, M grind
Scotty Newport 1.5

I guess we'll see. It's not like she was hooking them at all...just me speculating and being a little OCD about her equipment. Thanks for the ideas!

[b]WITB[/b]:
Taylormade TP5X Ball

Mine kind of happened by mistake but to keep it short, ended up with a shaft in my 2016 M2 that is playing 42.25-42.5". At stock it's waaaaay too upright. When I ended up almost -1", it plays much more natural for me.

If the ball is not heading left I would not be concerned. Irons will have more turf interaction and the lie angle is more important in most cases.

TM M6 10.5 Ventus Blue 6S Velocore 
TM GAPR Hi 3 KBS C-Taper Lite
TM 2011 Tour Issue MC 4-PW KBS Tour 120
TM MG2 Nickel 50 and 54 KBS Tour 120

TM MG2 Raw 58 KBS Tour 120
TM Black Copper Soto TP Collection 34in
TM TP5X balls Yellow/Pix

Well, I have some more clubs! I'm completely baffled by TaylorMade's shipping system, but I have more clubs, so thank you TaylorMade!

This afternoon, FedEx dropped off a nice big box. I thought it might be the rest of the set, but when I picked it up it seemed a bit light. I had to examine the packing slip 3x to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I got my M1 3 wood, M1 3 iron, 770 4-6 irons, 750 9 iron, and MG wedges in 50* and 55*. Somewhere out there are my 750 7 iron, 8 iron, and PW! No one on the trip has received a putter yet, but given that putter was one of the two clubs we were actually fit for at the Kingdom, we've been expecting them. We haven't heard a yes or a no there, but I remain at least a little hopeful that TMaG is sending me a Spider Platinum as well.

Anyway, no surprises, the clubs look great! Very much looking forward to spending some time with them, and I will be sure to report back in detail what I find with them compared to my current set.

Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

Well, I have some more clubs! I'm completely baffled by TaylorMade's shipping system, but I have more clubs, so thank you TaylorMade!

This afternoon, FedEx dropped off a nice big box. I thought it might be the rest of the set, but when I picked it up it seemed a bit light. I had to examine the packing slip 3x to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I got my M1 3 wood, M1 3 iron, 770 4-6 irons, 750 9 iron, and MG wedges in 50* and 55*. Somewhere out there are my 750 7 iron, 8 iron, and PW! No one on the trip has received a putter yet, but given that putter was one of the two clubs we were actually fit for at the Kingdom, we've been expecting them. We haven't heard a yes or a no there, but I remain at least a little hopeful that TMaG is sending me a Spider Platinum as well.

Anyway, no surprises, the clubs look great! Very much looking forward to spending some time with them, and I will be sure to report back in detail what I find with them compared to my current set.

I hope you get out tomorrow so you can report back? I love my 770's! I've mentioned it 1000x the wedges are great, but way to shiny for me! Make sure to hit the M1 3iron! I'm not a fan of the M1 4 iron. The look, feel and performance isn't there for me. I'm going to order a 770 4 iron to complete my set.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

I hope you get out tomorrow so you can report back? I love my 770's! I've mentioned it 1000x the wedges are great, but way to shiny for me! Make sure to hit the M1 3iron! I'm not a fan of the M1 4 iron. The look, feel and performance isn't there for me. I'm going to order a 770 4 iron to complete my set.

Truth be told, I took them to the range immediately today, but I am going to wait to do a proper review, so I left that out above lol.

Initial thoughts: Fairly certain my lie angles need to be adjusted; the M1 3 iron is going to be awesome off the tee, not sure about off the deck yet; the M1 3 wood has an interesting feel, unlike any other TM club I've hit, and the head/shaft I got might be a bit spinny, but I'm not sure yet; the 770's feel great! Didn't love the 750 9 iron, but I think it was more a lie angle issue than anything else.

I'm hoping the other 3 irons I'm missing show up in the next few days, as I've got buddies in town next week and we are playing 3 times. I'd love to have the new irons in the bag for those rounds, but if I'm still missing the 7,8, and PW, I'll bag my old RSi TP's with the MG wedges.

Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x

DT - that is just crazy.....

you had a combo coming with 7-P in the 750's, and only the 9 iron shipped? I think someone forgot to finish packing the box. It would make more sense if just the 770's showed up, but that solo 9 iron is just weird/funny.

TSR4 Ventus Red
TSi3 3w AD DI7
TSi3 5w AD DI7
TSR2 7w AD DI7

TSR3 24 AV Blue X-Link 75
T100s 6-G PX LZ
SM9 52/12/F-56/10/S TI S200 
Scotty Phantom 5.5
ProV1x

Tried the wedges out yesterday, granted it was our first really warm sunny day yet this year but the glare was ridiculous. Like to the point I don't understand how someone didn't catch that during development. Good performance though.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy about the glare! They perform great from any lie. I love them but I won't be gaming them because of the glare.

Smoke 9* GD IZ 5s
Smoke 🔹🔹🔹15* GD IZ 6s
Smoke 19*GD IZ 7s
T150's 5-PW KBS Tour
TM Spider Tour X

Nike 006 Rory Proto 

PRO V1 #36 or #70

Tried the wedges out yesterday, granted it was our first really warm sunny day yet this year but the glare was ridiculous. Like to the point I don't understand how someone didn't catch that during development. Good performance though.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy about the glare! They perform great from any lie. I love them but I won't be gaming them because of the glare.

You should be able to take them to someone who can glass media blast the heads and it should reduce them down to a satin finish, I think.

TM probably did not want you to wait for all of your clubs so they shipped what they had. Could be the 7 and 8 heads are on back order. Or even the 2 shafts for those clubs. Each piece of the club is a separate component and missing 1 grip can hold up an order. The 750 heads just came off backorder yesterday, so I would guess 1 week or so for the rest of your irons.

TM M6 10.5 Ventus Blue 6S Velocore 
TM GAPR Hi 3 KBS C-Taper Lite
TM 2011 Tour Issue MC 4-PW KBS Tour 120
TM MG2 Nickel 50 and 54 KBS Tour 120

TM MG2 Raw 58 KBS Tour 120
TM Black Copper Soto TP Collection 34in
TM TP5X balls Yellow/Pix

TM probably did not want you to wait for all of your clubs so they shipped what they had. Could be the 7 and 8 heads are on back order. Or even the 2 shafts for those clubs. Each piece of the club is a separate component and missing 1 grip can hold up an order. The 750 heads just came off backorder yesterday, so I would guess 1 week or so for the rest of your irons.

Probably true, in which case I am certainly appreciative that they sent what they could!

Spider Tour Platinum 35"
TP5x