2024 CJ Cup Byron Nelson WITB Photos ×

ENTER: Bettinardi The Hive Experience Giveaway! Enter here!

HipCheck

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Mr Bettinardi and GolfWRX for another phenomenal giveaway!

I said one day I would own a BBZero and perhaps this is my chance! I chose the unique styling and exclusivity of BBZero Hive Only Twisty. Knowing that Mr Bettinardi can do anything with a putter I would ask for a different color scheme, maybe blue torched, then ask for a F.I.T. face. I would put all my daughter's nicknames on the sole in "dancing" style.

Here is the original putter..

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/bbzero-hive-only-twisty-neck/

[indent=1]M2 Atmos Black[/indent]
[indent=1]M2 Speeder[/indent]
[indent=1]Ping G Tensei Blue[/indent]
[indent=1]p790 Modus 130[/indent]
[indent=1]O-Works Red 7s
Z Star XV[/indent]

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/bb8-tri-plane-dass/

For me it has to be the BB8 Tri Plane. It looks amazing as is in this link with the finish it has and I really like that there is no sight line, it’s such a clean look. I’d probably put a WEAV stamp on the heel- my nickname growing up and still to this day with my closest friends. Maybe I’d want to put 1228 on the toe to represent my childhood and some good memories. It’s a long story but 1228 is the ninja turtles address in the 1st movie. This is a perfect putter with the lack of a sight line, the finish, and the “bullet” sound slot. Good luck all!

Thanks for the opportunity guys, such a cool experience for whoever wins. Fun project just to think through.

I've always been a fan of the Signature 8 model, with the ever so subtle slant neck. I'd go with that headshape, in carbon, at 340g, in either the light amber oxide or TPT finish, with fly milling. Naked or a top line, no flange line. As a lifelong Chicagoan I'd go with a single Chicago Flag Star, light blue paint, with the Bettinardi B in the middle of it in the cavity of the putter. On the sole I'd have an engraved windmill for my heritage, as well as the Hive logo next to it, but with a V instead of the H. Orange, light blue and white paint on the sole. Hive logo on face heel, light blue paint.

https://bettinardi.com/putter-archive/2014-signature-series-8/

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/tpt-bb8/

Thanks for the chance to win something this valuable. Here are my choices

Kool-Aid QB9 Dass

I love the Stampings on the bottom. I would like four of the stampings colored in to represent my 4 kids

On top I would like their names stamped on top with varying colors.

Cobra LTD 9* TP6HD
Cobra Big Tour 14.5* TP7HD 

Cobra F6 Baffler 19* Kiyoshi Purple

Wilson Staff Staff Blades 3-PW Recoil I95 stiff 

Wilson PMP 52/56 Raw

Titliest SquareBack LA 135 

Vice Pro+ Lime Green Goodness

THE GIVEAWAY

1 lucky GolfWRX Member will win an all-expenses paid trip to visit the Bettinardi Headquarters outside of Chicago, Illinois where you'll be treated to a VIP Experience. Highlights include a personalized tour of the Bettinardi factory and visit to Studio B which houses The Hive, Bettinardi's new custom putter vault. You'll be involved in making a one-of-a-kind Bettinardi putter to your specifications, working directly with the company’s founder and master putter designer, Robert Bettinardi. Head, neck, stampings, engravings, paintful, and head cover will all be your choice!

HOW TO ENTER

• Go to the Bettinardi Hive Archive Website to browse Robert’s latest creations
  • Pick your favorite putter or head style (for example, BBZero, BB8 Tri, BB2, FCB, QB6, etc)
  • In a post below, post a link to it and tell us how you'd customize it. Include stampings, engravings, face, sole, etc. Whatever you desire.

One entry per person. Winner will be drawn on or about the 19th of January.

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway.

TOUR DASS MINOVAI

With a Black Oxide finish

Partial Honeycomb graphics in red below the hosel on the sole and one single Stinger Red Bee

Red sight lines

"BETTINARDI" print down hosel back side in RED

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/tour-dass-minovai/

Wow, what an opportunity!!!!

I'd love a DASS BBZero. FIT Face. Black Oxide Finish. Either a Long Neck or Long Slant neck to make it very close to face balanced. I'd like the bumpers stamped TOUR BINK. Then on the neck, I'd like my kids initials and birthdays either stamped or laser etched: KEB122208/MHB110811 to look like a funky serial number. Would like the classic Bettinardi logo in the cavity.

Line would be white paintfill, while the rest of the paintfill would be dark blue.

Please let me win!!!!

Callaway Epic Flash Sub-Zero Triple Diamond - Aldila DVS 70S
Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Project X Evenflow Blue 75
Callaway Steelhead XR 7 Wood Tensei Blue 65
Nike Covert Forged 4-PW Irons
Nike Engage 50, 56, & 60 Wedges
Nike Origin B2-05 Putter

What a great opportunity. Many thanks for the chance.

I really like the twisty neck and would like to see it on the Dass Queen B8 Tour head. The Hive logo in the pocket and some clean stamping on the bottom. https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/dass-queen-b-8-tour/

Hopefully there would be an option for a different head cover as the pink is too bright for my liking.

Ping G400 Max Ventus Blue TR

Ping G425 Tensi Orange 3W

Ping G30 5W Tensi Orange 5W

Ping G425 Hybrid Tensi Orange 4H

Ping G425 5-S Recoil 780 ES Smacwrap F4

Ping Glide LW

Bettinardi Studio 28cs

Thanks for the opportunity!

I would have to go with the BB39 as shown here: https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/bb39-plumbers-neck-proto/

I like the plumbers neck, the fly-mill face, as well as the all black oxide finish. I would stamp the outline of Minnesota on the face where the skull and crossbones are, filled with green. I would also stamp my initials and year (2018) on the top of the putter in some blue/silver color. I would maybe want a multiple line or thicker alignment aid. I think it would be interesting to stamp a DNA double helix on the back side of the face and color the nucleotides differently. I would also want the Hive and Bettinardi name in some fashion stamped on the bottom.

Wow, what an awesome contest!

I love my Queen B 8, but if I was chosen, I would have to go with something like this

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/blue-torch-bbzero-flow/

BB Zero Flow with a blue torch finish

Stinger bee in the cavity in tiffany blue and white

Tour logo on the face by the neck also in tiffany/white

"SCHNEE" on the left bumper

"PROTO" on the right bumper

Bettinardi in script on the sole with some honeycomb (paintfilled)

Would probably go with a black shaft and a jumbo deep etched grip to complete it!

Oh man I'd kill to have that putter made! Thanks Bettinardi!

I would love a BBZero soft Carbon with a raw finish

https://bettinardi.c...ro-soft-carbon/

I would add the FIT face.

Taylormade SIM2 MAX 9* AutoFlex 505xx 

Taylormade SIM 5 RIP X 85TX

Srixon ZX 20* Recoil 95X

Srixon ZX5 4-6 DGTI X100

Srixon ZX7 7-PW DGTI X100
Taylormade MG2 TW 52/56/60 S400 TI
Kevin Burns 9305LN LAGP One35

I’ve always liked the BBZERO...I really wanted a carbon tour stock that had the Bettinardi “B” rather large stamped all over the sole, as Bettinardi’s designs are always pretty artistic with a headcover specific to putter to match, I would keep my ideas simple, and let their artists run with it. That usually makes for a unique piece. I wouldn’t be opposed to any of their stamping ideas, but would like to include” RJBWRX” somewhere, pending what fit. As for color, again they would know best, but I like matte putter, gloss black paint fill, smoked shaft, and a grip to accent colors if any; otherwise black and simple.

Thank you for the chance to be a part of what both Bettinardi, and GolfWRX put together for the once in a lifetime opportunity.

Yes I would game it!

Titleist 917 D3 Tour Spec Speeder
Titleist 917 F2 Tensei Orange
Titleist 818 H2 Tensei White
Titleist 718 CB 4-PW KBS C-Taper Limited Gun Metal
PXG Darkness 52/58 MCI-100 black
009 ProV1

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/soft-carbon-bb29-tour/

So many to choose from it would be difficult but i wouldn't mind adding a bb29 to my Bettinardi collection. Of course if I happen to win then I would want to do a full fitting and try every head style before deciding which style to go with!

But if I were to customize a bb29...

-weight in the 375-385 gram range

-no alignment

- blue/purple torched finish

-one of the tiki putter fit face millings

-tiki engraved on sole with Bettinardi name

-No Bad Days with crazy kool aid face engraved in cavity

-why no rum engraved on bumpers

-flow neck with 3/4 shaft offset and decent amount of toe hang

-cover would probably be a 1 of 1 all white from inside the Hive vault

I'm sure I would end up buying a bunch of other stuff while there as well to add to my ever expanding Bettinardi collection!

THE GIVEAWAY

1 lucky GolfWRX Member will win an all-expenses paid trip to visit the Bettinardi Headquarters outside of Chicago, Illinois where you'll be treated to a VIP Experience. Highlights include a personalized tour of the Bettinardi factory and visit to Studio B which houses The Hive, Bettinardi's new custom putter vault. You'll be involved in making a one-of-a-kind Bettinardi putter to your specifications, working directly with the company’s founder and master putter designer, Robert Bettinardi. Head, neck, stampings, engravings, paintful, and head cover will all be your choice!

HOW TO ENTER

• Go to the Bettinardi Hive Archive Website to browse Robert’s latest creations
  • Pick your favorite putter or head style (for example, BBZero, BB8 Tri, BB2, FCB, QB6, etc)
  • In a post below, post a link to it and tell us how you'd customize it. Include stampings, engravings, face, sole, etc. Whatever you desire.

One entry per person. Winner will be drawn on or about the 19th of January.

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway.

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/rjb-raw-bb8/

Stamp my face on the backside of the putter

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/queen-b-6-dass-with-110cu-insert/

I would start with the canvas of a QB6 with the 110cu insert. I would like to theme a to commemorate my military service and upcoming retirement so it would be a Naval Aviation theme.

Sightline would be on the top and flange and would be in alignment with the proper stance. This would be the centerline of an aircraft carrier. Additional alignment aids on the edge of the flanges would represent the would lines of the landing area.

I would probably try to get gold wings on the back of the putter and an engraving of my aircraft on the bottom along with my name, rank and years of service.

The headcover would be gray and themed after the paint of my last squadron.

Definitely a vanity project but it would be way cool!

I have been drooling over these flatsticks for a loong time now. Looking everywhere for the perfect one.

https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/2017-zombee-stinger-bbzero-plumber/

All black. Superbly milled face with the T hive on the front heal. A simple skull and bones in the cavity. And a small wizard on the sole! Blue paint fill and a line on the top line only. Dream come true

BBZero Flow Tour - LH (one can dream right? :)). Sight dot on top line, 34", 75* lie angle, F.I.T. Face. The putter on the archive page is basically my dream putter, but with a sight dot - https://bettinardi.com/hive-archive/bbzero-flow-tour/

I've loved Bettinardi putters for years, but the LH selection has been tough. I even bought a RIGHTY Mizuno Betti BC1 to practice with because I loved the feel so much. :)

Titleist TSR2 11*, Oban Devotion 65 S

Titleist TSR2 16.5*, GD Tour AD BB 7S

Titleist TSR2 21*, Fujikura Speeder Pro TS 84

Titleist TS2 25*, GD Tour AD HY 95S
Titleist T100S, 6-GW, Recoil 110 F4

Miura 52.06, 56.10, 60.09, Recoil Proto 125 F4

Ping PLD Custom Anser 4, 34"/355g

Thanks for the chance GolfWRX and Bettinardi. If chosen I would go with a 365 gram BB8 head with a long slant or plumbers neck (if they believed that fit my stroke of course).

Being in the US Air Force for the last 22 years, I would want to customize it with something showing support for my country and my service. So would love to do something similar to the Red White and Blue DASS BBZero model on the neck. As for the back bumpers I would put USAF on the left and CMSGT on the right.

I would love to see the USA flag within the cavity if able, paint filled red white and blue of course!

For the sole I would like Bettinardi with Made in America wherever would look good.

As for alignment, I would just want a single white dot on top line.

Had no idea "The Hive" existed until i saw this giveaway... some beautiful putters in this archive!!

I'd keep it pretty simple with a Raw Carbon BBZero Torched/Oil Can Finish, Sound Slot, Large Honeycomb milling on the face w/ "B" Logo in the heel, Bettinardi Proto" in the cavity, Clean Hosel, Clean Sole w/ "Bettinardi 1of1" engraved at the toe, Antique White Paintfill

Something like this:

IMG_7254.JPG