WRXers Scratch Amateur Tournaments Thread: Commitments, Results, etc....

Obee

Have you played either before?

> @Krt22 said:

> > @vietnameeh said:

> > Just played the NCGA 4 ball at spyglass

> >

> > Let me just say first spyglass is friggin amazing! We played terrible and didn’t make the cut for the third day (actually we were one of the worst scores) but it was totally worth it for 2 free rounds! Definitely on my top 5 now

> >

> > You definitely need your A game and some course knowledge to go low (i think the low was -12 vs our +10)

> >

> > My only excuse is I got deep into a mental implosion that I couldn’t shake off (I let my partner get in my head). I was playing hot leading up to this weekend, on the range everything was spot on and my putting was great. Played our first hole (10th) and gave us a chance at birdie from 6ft I missed. One thing about spyglass is you can’t miss too far off or you are dead in the trees or blocked off. I missed a few shots because wasn’t sure where to go and it ended up dead. Not sure what my partners deal was. Instead of focusing on our target and/or giving a yardage or an area to hit. He literally started telling me what to work on my swing by our 4th hole (hit down it, you are holding on to it too long, stay back a little etc etc). Even worse is he wouldn’t let me play my game. His strategy was like we were playing a scramble or something. Spyglass is decently long but I’m not a short player my 3 wood and hybrid are quite deadly and keep me in play which is huge for me. Instead he would tell me I need to bang driver and he would tell me take aggressive lines at putts (spyglass greens have lots of subtle breaks) . I would reason with him by the time he caved in and would agree, I was already doubting myself and it showed with my tentative swings. This leaked into my whole game. His back is probably aching from trying to carry me all weekend.

> >

> > lots of lessons learned, maybe I need a partner who’s not so hardheaded and wants to control everything lol, but at the same time I should be mentally tougher and block him out. I actually want to play in a local city tournament next week cause I still feel like my game is right there. Just need to stay focused and grind

>

> dang that sucks. I'm hoping to play Spyglass/Poppy for the NCGA Associate Club Championship!

PING G400 Max - Atmos Tour Spec Red - 65s
Titleist TSi2 16.5* 4w - Tensei Blue - 65s

Titleist TSi2 3H (18*), 4H (21*) - Tensei Blue 65s
Adams Idea Tech V4 5H, 6H, 7H ProLaunch Blue 75 HY x-stiff
Titleist AP2 716 8i 37* KBS Tour S; Titleist AP2 716 9i 42* KBS Tour S
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 46* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 mid-bounce 50* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 full-sole 56* DG s400
Cleveland RTX-4 low-bounce 60* DG s400
PING Sigma 2 Valor 400 Counter-Balanced, 38"

Spyglass is in my top 10 or so all-time favorites.

> @ddetts said:

> So we're just over 2 weeks away here from our state Mid-Am. This will be only my second competitive event (not counting scrambles, company events, etc.), with my first being out state amateur at the end of last summer. I'd love to hear some of your best tips on preparation, strategy and course management. We have lower participation here, so there's no qualifying round(s). I'm working on deciding what my realistic goals are going to be and what I expect of myself.

>

> It will be on my home course, so I'm very familiar with the holes, greens, etc. Only thing I don't know, is how much the course setup will change from normal play to tournament setup. I anticipate faster and firmer greens if the weather allows (we've been quite wet this spring), but don't know if they'll narrow the fairways/landing areas at all.

>

> And apologies, I'm not scratch (7.5 trending down) yet but aspiring to be. I'm hoping between more high level competitive play and the continued work on my swing I'll get there.

What I learned in my first tournament last year besides the usual things people have mentioned...

- my stock partial wedge shots traveled about 5 yards or so further

- couple times, things got a bit chatty with my partners so on two occasions I rushed my PSR and both times it cost me stroke and distance.

- have realistic expectations

- most people said don't get there too early but for me, earlier the better. My broken body needs more time to warm up and just in case sh*t happens (traffic, etc.), I don't want to leave myself with less time and feel rushed to the first tee.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Tsi3 7.25* Velocore Black 6x

Tsi3 16.5* Tensei Raw White 75x

TM P770 3i Velocore Black HB 9x

Mizuno YORO MP5 4-PW - Modus 120x

TM MG 51*, 55*

TM Hi Toe 64*

Yamada Emperor 34"

Snell MTBx

Btw, I hit some balls yesterday and I'm pretty sore today but I was able to take a go at full speed with my driver! Got a two way miss right now but at least the tournament will be a go :p

• Like 1

Tsi3 7.25* Velocore Black 6x

Tsi3 16.5* Tensei Raw White 75x

TM P770 3i Velocore Black HB 9x

Mizuno YORO MP5 4-PW - Modus 120x

TM MG 51*, 55*

TM Hi Toe 64*

Yamada Emperor 34"

Snell MTBx

I completely agree with the "getting there early" thing. You can always just hang out and read the news if you are there TOO early, but yes, get there early. RELAX. Hit putt a bit.

NOTHING worse than rushing.

> @lhahn said:

> > @ddetts said:

> > So we're just over 2 weeks away here from our state Mid-Am. This will be only my second competitive event (not counting scrambles, company events, etc.), with my first being out state amateur at the end of last summer. I'd love to hear some of your best tips on preparation, strategy and course management. We have lower participation here, so there's no qualifying round(s). I'm working on deciding what my realistic goals are going to be and what I expect of myself.

> >

> > It will be on my home course, so I'm very familiar with the holes, greens, etc. Only thing I don't know, is how much the course setup will change from normal play to tournament setup. I anticipate faster and firmer greens if the weather allows (we've been quite wet this spring), but don't know if they'll narrow the fairways/landing areas at all.

> >

> > And apologies, I'm not scratch (7.5 trending down) yet but aspiring to be. I'm hoping between more high level competitive play and the continued work on my swing I'll get there.

>

> What I learned in my first tournament last year besides the usual things people have mentioned...

> - my stock partial wedge shots traveled about 5 yards or so further

> - couple times, things got a bit chatty with my partners so on two occasions I rushed my PSR and both times it cost me stroke and distance.

> - have realistic expectations

> - most people said don't get there too early but for me, earlier the better. My broken body needs more time to warm up and just in case sh*t happens (traffic, etc.), I don't want to leave myself with less time and feel rushed to the first tee.

>

> Best of luck!

• Like 1

> @Krt22 said:

> > @vietnameeh said:

> > Just played the NCGA 4 ball at spyglass

> >

> > Let me just say first spyglass is friggin amazing! We played terrible and didn’t make the cut for the third day (actually we were one of the worst scores) but it was totally worth it for 2 free rounds! Definitely on my top 5 now

> >

> > You definitely need your A game and some course knowledge to go low (i think the low was -12 vs our +10)

> >

> > My only excuse is I got deep into a mental implosion that I couldn’t shake off (I let my partner get in my head). I was playing hot leading up to this weekend, on the range everything was spot on and my putting was great. Played our first hole (10th) and gave us a chance at birdie from 6ft I missed. One thing about spyglass is you can’t miss too far off or you are dead in the trees or blocked off. I missed a few shots because wasn’t sure where to go and it ended up dead. Not sure what my partners deal was. Instead of focusing on our target and/or giving a yardage or an area to hit. He literally started telling me what to work on my swing by our 4th hole (hit down it, you are holding on to it too long, stay back a little etc etc). Even worse is he wouldn’t let me play my game. His strategy was like we were playing a scramble or something. Spyglass is decently long but I’m not a short player my 3 wood and hybrid are quite deadly and keep me in play which is huge for me. Instead he would tell me I need to bang driver and he would tell me take aggressive lines at putts (spyglass greens have lots of subtle breaks) . I would reason with him by the time he caved in and would agree, I was already doubting myself and it showed with my tentative swings. This leaked into my whole game. His back is probably aching from trying to carry me all weekend.

> >

> > lots of lessons learned, maybe I need a partner who’s not so hardheaded and wants to control everything lol, but at the same time I should be mentally tougher and block him out. I actually want to play in a local city tournament next week cause I still feel like my game is right there. Just need to stay focused and grind

>

> dang that sucks. I'm hoping to play Spyglass/Poppy for the NCGA Associate Club Championship!

Totally worth it!

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

> @Obee said:

> I completely agree with the "getting there early" thing. You can always just hang out and read the news if you are there TOO early, but yes, get there early. RELAX. Hit putt a bit.

>

> NOTHING worse than rushing.

>

> > @lhahn said:

> > > @ddetts said:

> > > So we're just over 2 weeks away here from our state Mid-Am. This will be only my second competitive event (not counting scrambles, company events, etc.), with my first being out state amateur at the end of last summer. I'd love to hear some of your best tips on preparation, strategy and course management. We have lower participation here, so there's no qualifying round(s). I'm working on deciding what my realistic goals are going to be and what I expect of myself.

> > >

> > > It will be on my home course, so I'm very familiar with the holes, greens, etc. Only thing I don't know, is how much the course setup will change from normal play to tournament setup. I anticipate faster and firmer greens if the weather allows (we've been quite wet this spring), but don't know if they'll narrow the fairways/landing areas at all.

> > >

> > > And apologies, I'm not scratch (7.5 trending down) yet but aspiring to be. I'm hoping between more high level competitive play and the continued work on my swing I'll get there.

> >

> > What I learned in my first tournament last year besides the usual things people have mentioned...

> > - my stock partial wedge shots traveled about 5 yards or so further

> > - couple times, things got a bit chatty with my partners so on two occasions I rushed my PSR and both times it cost me stroke and distance.

> > - have realistic expectations

> > - most people said don't get there too early but for me, earlier the better. My broken body needs more time to warm up and just in case sh*t happens (traffic, etc.), I don't want to leave myself with less time and feel rushed to the first tee.

> >

> > Best of luck!

>

>

When I play there is usually no time for a proper warm-up. Before my first tournament last year I realized I had no warm-up strategy. So I watched a few YouTube videos of tour player routines and used that as a starting point....1) long putts, 2) short shots, 3) long shots, 4) short putts, 5) tee off. Having a planned warm-up routine was important for me to stay focused before teeing off.

• Like 1

Next Monday is my qualifier for the [102nd FSGA Florida Amateur](https://www.fsga.org/Tournament/Details/aa9e0f7f-9d13-4374-ba2d-8debeb59b848 "102nd FSGA Florida Amateur"). I'll be playing at [Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club](https://www.goldenocala.com/active-living-wellness/golf/ "Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club") in Ocala, Florida (which used to host the LPGA's Coates Golf Championship). According to the FSGA, the course will be set-up at approximately 6,900-7,400 yards. Golden Ocala tips out at 7,063 yards, so I have a feeling we'll be playing all the way back. As an aside, Golden Ocala is a cool golf course in that it has a number of "tribute" holes, like 12 at ANGC, Royal Troon's Postage Stamp hole, and the Road Hole from St. Andrews.

I played at ~6,700 on Sunday and had my first round under par in 10 months with four birdies. Heading into the tournament, I'd say my overall game is as good as its ever been:

* Ballstriking is very solid with not just lots of GIR but also legitimate birdie opportunities

* The driver I got at the end of last year (Titleist TS2) is producing noticeably longer drives on average, which is always a good thing. I do have to be careful not to stand up on it and hit off the toe because it can get very ducky

* Putting has been down as of late, though my latest round was very reassuring that all the work (and money) I've put into that wasn't a waste. Something about taking my time, getting a read from both sides of the hole, and thinking about speed really seems to make a difference. Who knew?

Physically, I could be a little better. Still trying to shake a nagging lower back strain from helping lift an awkward box into someone's car in February. Playing 54 holes in a two-day event back in March pushed it over the edge and I have been paying the price ever since. Seeing the chiro on Thursday and just put in an order for CBD balm to apply after the practice round on Sunday. That being said, I can't really complain because exactly a year ago I was still recovering from neck surgery, a C5/C6 disc replacement, and unsure if I would ever play golf again.

As a 2.5 handicap, I know it is statistically unlikely for me to qualify, so my plan is to go out there and enjoy the fact that I'm playing a private course in tournament condition with no pressure.

• Like 1

Been practicing shortgame a lot this week and it might be just me but the more confident I feel on chips etc the better my iron game is becoming, meaning solid strikes. Maybe its the tempo needed for the chips or maybe I am less tense over the ball on the iron shots and I know I can get up and down. Looking forward to the next tournament this weekend.

This might be a stupid question, but for these serious Am events, what’s driving range and practice green etiquette? I envision every spot filled in both. Do they encourage you to go to the range a certain time before your tee time to allow those teeing off before you to have some time? Or is this usually not a problem?

> @Divdevil said:

> This might be a stupid question, but for these serious Am events, what’s driving range and practice green etiquette? I envision every spot filled in both. Do they encourage you to go to the range a certain time before your tee time to allow those teeing off before you to have some time? Or is this usually not a problem?

I'm not expert, and just getting into playing these events, but I feel like common sense would prevail. Don't take up a spot on the range for 2 hours. Don't set up shop with clubs/balls/aids all over the putting green and taking up space for long periods. Basically don't do things that would frustrate/upset you if you experienced them.

• Like 1

----> See my current WITB
Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9°, Fujikura VENTUS Red 6 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 15° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18° Tensei AV Blue 75 X
Mizuno MP-18 MMC 3 Fli-Hi | 4-PW, Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno T7 52-09 | 58-12
TaylorMade TP Mullen

> @Divdevil said:

> This might be a stupid question, but for these serious Am events, what’s driving range and practice green etiquette? I envision every spot filled in both. Do they encourage you to go to the range a certain time before your tee time to allow those teeing off before you to have some time? Or is this usually not a problem?

use whatever you need to get ready.... no ones going to be beating balls for too long anyways

Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

> @"Ray Jackson" said:

> Been practicing shortgame a lot this week and it might be just me but the more confident I feel on chips etc the better my iron game is becoming, meaning solid strikes. Maybe its the tempo needed for the chips or maybe I am less tense over the ball on the iron shots and I know I can get up and down. Looking forward to the next tournament this weekend.

What are you playing in this weekend?!

I am playing the Hayward amateur, I don't know where my rain suit is though lol

Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

> @vietnameeh said:

> > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > Been practicing shortgame a lot this week and it might be just me but the more confident I feel on chips etc the better my iron game is becoming, meaning solid strikes. Maybe its the tempo needed for the chips or maybe I am less tense over the ball on the iron shots and I know I can get up and down. Looking forward to the next tournament this weekend.

>

> What are you playing in this weekend?!

> I am playing the Hayward amateur, I don't know where my rain suit is though lol

Small event, Sonoma County Amateur. Rain seems to moving through, looking like just a shower on Sat and dry on Sun.

I may have stumbled home but I made the cut. Whew.

• Like 1

Qi10 LS / 8* (dialed to 8.75*) / HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5

Qi10 Tour / 3w / Denali Blue 70TX

Mizuno Pro 24 Fli-Hi / 3i / HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5
Mizuno Pro 245 / 4-GW / KBS Tour X

SM9 Black / 54,58 / KBS Tour S+

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

Well.....

Backstory on me is in a 39 year old who started playing in 2014. Quickly single digit cap , then plateaued around a 1 handicap with a extremely yippy driver ( used 3 wood a lot) and a putter that was streaky at best. You may say “ how can that be “. I just hit irons and wedges that well. Odd but true. This past winter I decided ( yes decided) that I’d fix driver or else. And I did. I can honestly say that it’s now a weapon. Ill hit it when I don’t need to. Confidence is a beautiful thing! Because of that and getting my putting to a more consistent level that plateau is no longer flat. I’m headed up again. ( or down lol) ....

My tournament golf life has consisted of my county am ( 3 day event) since 2015 and club gross tournaments . Several wins in those and a really good showing in the last 2 club championships , one of which I didn’t hit driver at all.

As of late I’ve been on a really good run. I’ve won the first 3 Saturday comps at my club this year and first round of my match play bracket where I gave 13 shots to a tough out Tuesday morning. I put a 7 iron to a foot for eagle on the first hole of that match and ended it with a 9 iron to a foot to close him 5 and 4. Confidence is at an all time high. But I’m smart enough to know that I’m still in shallow water. Which brings me to my point.

I registered today for my SCGA State Am qualifier which is July 1st at Three Pines CC . If I qualify the SC state Am , this year it is held at Thornblade. Which is where the BMW pro am is held every year. I’m familiar with both courses as I’m 30 min from either.

Next will be the spartanburg county AM. It’s July 12-14 at Carolina CC. I’ve been signed up for that for a month. Really tough 3 day event. Winner last year was a kid from UGA ( Trevor Phillips ) at -15 for 3 days. who also went to final 32 in the US AM last year. In 2016 a mid am went -17 to win .... so competition is steep.

Next would come the state am ( if I get in ) August 1-4. So a really long run of competition I hope.

My expectation is to play good rounds one shot at a time. Nothing more. Im building long term. I know I’m a a relative newbie. But I also know that what I’ve done so far is supposed to be impossible. ( no such thing ). Lol. I’ll post my scores as they happen.

• Like 1

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

> @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > I may have stumbled home but I made the cut. Whew.

>

> Way to go man! What did you end up doing about the driver?

i borrowed my friends M5 -- however i had only the range time before the round to find a setup. the settings apparently as i played wanted to go to the right -- i was 2 under through 15, and on 16,17,18 there is ob left...trees right. i couldn't keep it from staying in the trees so i limped home with a bogey, double, double. hindsight is 20/20 - i could've used 3w on 16 and 18...but, it was wet and i wanted the most yardage i could get for a short look to those greens.

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > I may have stumbled home but I made the cut. Whew.

> >

> > Way to go man! What did you end up doing about the driver?

>

> i borrowed my friends M5 -- however i had only the range time before the round to find a setup. the settings apparently as i played wanted to go to the right -- i was 2 under through 15, and on 16,17,18 there is ob left...trees right. i couldn't keep it from staying in the trees so i limped home with a bogey, double, double. hindsight is 20/20 - i could've used 3w on 16 and 18...but, it was wet and i wanted the most yardage i could get for a short look to those greens.

Well doesn't matter now, you got it done. When's the next stage? Time to get a driver dialed in.

> @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > @gioguy21 said:

> > > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > I may have stumbled home but I made the cut. Whew.

> > >

> > > Way to go man! What did you end up doing about the driver?

> >

> > i borrowed my friends M5 -- however i had only the range time before the round to find a setup. the settings apparently as i played wanted to go to the right -- i was 2 under through 15, and on 16,17,18 there is ob left...trees right. i couldn't keep it from staying in the trees so i limped home with a bogey, double, double. hindsight is 20/20 - i could've used 3w on 16 and 18...but, it was wet and i wanted the most yardage i could get for a short look to those greens.

>

> Well doesn't matter now, you got it done. When's the next stage? Time to get a driver dialed in.

just went and got fitted actually - already swapped to an Epic Flash Sub Zero 9*; shaft is tbd at the moment however the stock x stiff 70g hzrdus smoke black wasn't that bad...

the mid am championship is june 4-6; the am qualifier is june 11th, and the state open qualifier is on june 24th...it's on!

• Like 1

Odyssey AI-ONE 7CH 35”

> @Divdevil said:

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > I may have stumbled home but I made the cut. Whew.

> > > >

> > > > Way to go man! What did you end up doing about the driver?

> > >

> > > i borrowed my friends M5 -- however i had only the range time before the round to find a setup. the settings apparently as i played wanted to go to the right -- i was 2 under through 15, and on 16,17,18 there is ob left...trees right. i couldn't keep it from staying in the trees so i limped home with a bogey, double, double. hindsight is 20/20 - i could've used 3w on 16 and 18...but, it was wet and i wanted the most yardage i could get for a short look to those greens.

> >

> > Well doesn't matter now, you got it done. When's the next stage? Time to get a driver dialed in.

>

> just went and got fitted actually - already swapped to an Epic Flash Sub Zero 9*; shaft is tbd at the moment however the stock x stiff 70g hzrdus smoke black wasn't that bad...

>

> the mid am championship is june 4-6; the am qualifier is june 11th, and the state open qualifier is on june 24th...it's on!

Love it! I have the Epic Flash Sub Zero 10.5. Love it.

> @gioguy21 said:

> > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > @"Ray Jackson" said:

> > > > > @gioguy21 said:

> > > > > I may have stumbled home but I made the cut. Whew.

> > > >

> > > > Way to go man! What did you end up doing about the driver?

> > >

> > > i borrowed my friends M5 -- however i had only the range time before the round to find a setup. the settings apparently as i played wanted to go to the right -- i was 2 under through 15, and on 16,17,18 there is ob left...trees right. i couldn't keep it from staying in the trees so i limped home with a bogey, double, double. hindsight is 20/20 - i could've used 3w on 16 and 18...but, it was wet and i wanted the most yardage i could get for a short look to those greens.

> >

> > Well doesn't matter now, you got it done. When's the next stage? Time to get a driver dialed in.

>

> just went and got fitted actually - already swapped to an Epic Flash Sub Zero 9*; shaft is tbd at the moment however the stock x stiff 70g hzrdus smoke black wasn't that bad...

>

> the mid am championship is june 4-6; the am qualifier is june 11th, and the state open qualifier is on june 24th...it's on!

I still need to sign up for USGA Mid Am. Can't do my State Am due to a vaca that clashes. If I make some progress this season I may try US Am next summer depending on qualifying sites. There is a good local one this summer but i'm just not ready.

Well big mistake made this week. Worked out Wednesday and I presume from that my lower back tightened up and was still tight yesterday. Hit a few wedges hoping it would loosen up. Tournament conditions this morning, cold, raining and a 45 minute drive to the site at 6.45am. Needless to say it was ugly, couldn't make a turn, kept sliding.

First WD for me after 9 holes of a 36 hole event, so frustrating.

> @"Ray Jackson" said:

> Well big mistake made this week. Worked out Wednesday and I presume from that my lower back tightened up and was still tight yesterday. Hit a few wedges hoping it would loosen up. Tournament conditions this morning, cold, raining and a 45 minute drive to the site at 6.45am. Needless to say it was ugly, couldn't make a turn, kept sliding.

>

> First WD for me after 9 holes of a 36 hole event, so frustrating.

Sucks but it happens. My shoulder is killing me so I pulled out of a 36 hole local event tomorrow because I have a 36 hole state event Monday and State am qualifying Wednesday. It’s a great event but I feared doing the same thing and having to bow out mid round. Hoping a couple days off helps, the shorter/steeper swings hurt the most and I rely on my wedges to make birdies.

Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link

I scored terribly today one of the highest scores out of 23 players. I shot an 84. The weird thing was I was not hitting the ball bad, I just hit in bad places and my short game was ok but I missed a lot of short putts (but I hit my spots so I guess I just need to read better)

It’s weird cause it really didn’t feel that terrible, I just didn’t score which is obviously more important

Tomorrow first group out lol

Focus on putting up a good score for day 2

Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

> @"Ray Jackson" said:

> Anyone tried one of those CBD products in competition for their calming effect?

I use CBD daily use.... it doesn’t make a difference lol

Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE