Colorado WRX 2019

pseudoswede

> @irvtrain said:

> > @CDM said:

> > So anyone else find themselves "cheating" and looking at other sites =) I don't do social media, the only one I did is WRX but this is crazy how this is going.

> >

> > Word of warning DO NOT TRY BST hahahaha. I was trying to get an Atmos Red shaft from someone on BST for my 3 wood. It was up there, gone, email the person... he could not find his post... back up...gone. Then someone else got it and not even sure how =(

> >

> > _____Edit.... why is the face icon offset? It is on my screen _____ Okay so Italic dose not work either hahaha.

>

> Not too many sites out there. I think I might join Golf Club Atlas as well as this site. I used to belong to bombsquadgolf back before this site was created. This site was in created out of reaction to that site being a self-promoting site. They had tour issue drivers between $1K-$2K. This site is too solid to leave lol. I don't know how to get back to topics I replied in without searching. Do we need to follow each topic now?

Couldn't begin to answer this. I only really check this topic, the style and accessories pages, and the BST. And since we're easily one of the most active topics on the forum (I actually think we might rate pretty highly in terms of quantity of posts over the last few years, and we definitely are in the regional sub-groups) we're pretty easy to find from the front page.

• Like 2

> @irvtrain said:

> > @CDM said:

> > So anyone else find themselves "cheating" and looking at other sites =) I don't do social media, the only one I did is WRX but this is crazy how this is going.

> >

> > Word of warning DO NOT TRY BST hahahaha. I was trying to get an Atmos Red shaft from someone on BST for my 3 wood. It was up there, gone, email the person... he could not find his post... back up...gone. Then someone else got it and not even sure how =(

> >

> > _____Edit.... why is the face icon offset? It is on my screen _____ Okay so Italic dose not work either hahaha.

>

> Not too many sites out there. I think I might join Golf Club Atlas as well as this site. I used to belong to bombsquadgolf back before this site was created. This site was in created out of reaction to that site being a self-promoting site. They had tour issue drivers between $1K-$2K. This site is too solid to leave lol. I don't know how to get back to topics I replied in without searching. Do we need to follow each topic now?

I had to book mark this thread as I have not been able to figure it out either. I did change some setting that I saw in another thread but it just emails me letting me know people posted in that thread. Changed that back as it was annoying getting all those emails sent. Every post someone made it sent me an email.... so you can imagine how many came.......

I think over time the responses on this site will die down here sadly. I really only check this thread and the course forum. The course forum has been very very slow with responses and I think everyone is having the same issue of not finding what they are looking for and IMHO the formating just seems odd now here.

Will stay on this thread for sure, but been reading others sites for information now. What is interesting is a few sites (THP) members have been poking fun of "transfers" from WRX given how this has gone LOL

> @CDM said:

> > @irvtrain said:

> > > @CDM said:

> > > So anyone else find themselves "cheating" and looking at other sites =) I don't do social media, the only one I did is WRX but this is crazy how this is going.

> > >

> > > Word of warning DO NOT TRY BST hahahaha. I was trying to get an Atmos Red shaft from someone on BST for my 3 wood. It was up there, gone, email the person... he could not find his post... back up...gone. Then someone else got it and not even sure how =(

> > >

> > > _____Edit.... why is the face icon offset? It is on my screen _____ Okay so Italic dose not work either hahaha.

> >

> > Not too many sites out there. I think I might join Golf Club Atlas as well as this site. I used to belong to bombsquadgolf back before this site was created. This site was in created out of reaction to that site being a self-promoting site. They had tour issue drivers between $1K-$2K. This site is too solid to leave lol. I don't know how to get back to topics I replied in without searching. Do we need to follow each topic now?

>

> I had to book mark this thread as I have not been able to figure it out either. I did change some setting that I saw in another thread but it just emails me letting me know people posted in that thread. Changed that back as it was annoying getting all those emails sent. Every post someone made it sent me an email.... so you can imagine how many came.......

>

> I think over time the responses on this site will die down here sadly. I really only check this thread and the course forum. The course forum has been very very slow with responses and I think everyone is having the same issue of not finding what they are looking for and IMHO the formating just seems odd now here.

>

> Will stay on this thread for sure, but been reading others sites for information now. What is interesting is a few sites (THP) members have been poking fun of "transfers" from WRX given how this has gone LOL

I’ve never been there so I snuck off to take a look. And the second familiar name I see is one who was banned from here!

> @CDM said:

> Who wants to play this weekend?? Showing high 60's this weekend so if we can get 4-8 players would be a good time to get the rust off..! I can play either day.

Now that my kid's gymnastics season is over, we can now start skiing. Just in time for Keystone's closing weekend. lol

Live in Colorado? Visit Colorado WRX!

Ping G410 LST 9° Ventus Black 7X

Callaway Apex Pro 2H 18° MMT 80 HB XS
Ping S55 3-PW DG X100 (orange dot)
Ping Glide 52°, 56° (orange dot)

Titleist Vokey SM2 Red Saw 60° (to be retired)

Ping Glide 4.0 60° (orange dot) (soon)
Odyssey Works Big T V-Line CS 33.5"
Front Range Golf Club (frgclub.com)

The rest of the site really is uninteresting to me, so I just bookmarked this forum...

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1727158/

If I have a need to lose brain cells, I'll go visit other parts of the GolfWRX.

> @"deadsolid...shank" said:

> > @CDM said:

> > > @irvtrain said:

> > > > @CDM said:

> > > > So anyone else find themselves "cheating" and looking at other sites =) I don't do social media, the only one I did is WRX but this is crazy how this is going.

> > > >

> > > > Word of warning DO NOT TRY BST hahahaha. I was trying to get an Atmos Red shaft from someone on BST for my 3 wood. It was up there, gone, email the person... he could not find his post... back up...gone. Then someone else got it and not even sure how =(

> > > >

> > > > _____Edit.... why is the face icon offset? It is on my screen _____ Okay so Italic dose not work either hahaha.

> > >

> > > Not too many sites out there. I think I might join Golf Club Atlas as well as this site. I used to belong to bombsquadgolf back before this site was created. This site was in created out of reaction to that site being a self-promoting site. They had tour issue drivers between $1K-$2K. This site is too solid to leave lol. I don't know how to get back to topics I replied in without searching. Do we need to follow each topic now?

> >

> > I had to book mark this thread as I have not been able to figure it out either. I did change some setting that I saw in another thread but it just emails me letting me know people posted in that thread. Changed that back as it was annoying getting all those emails sent. Every post someone made it sent me an email.... so you can imagine how many came.......

> >

> > I think over time the responses on this site will die down here sadly. I really only check this thread and the course forum. The course forum has been very very slow with responses and I think everyone is having the same issue of not finding what they are looking for and IMHO the formating just seems odd now here.

> >

> > Will stay on this thread for sure, but been reading others sites for information now. What is interesting is a few sites (THP) members have been poking fun of "transfers" from WRX given how this has gone LOL

>

> I’ve never been there so I snuck off to take a look. And the second familiar name I see is one who was banned from here!

>

Who got banned???

Cobra LTDx LS - Oban Kiyoshi HB-65
Cobra F8 4w - Tour AD IZ-7s
Cobra 4h - SmacWrap 780 ES x
Cobra Forged Tec Black - AMT x100
Titleist Vokey 50/54/58 SM9
Edel E-1

> @brianhorne8 said:

> > @CDM said:

> > Who wants to play this weekend?? Showing high 60's this weekend so if we can get 4-8 players would be a good time to get the rust off..! I can play either day.

>

> Can't commit 100% yet but I might be able to get out. Where are you thinking?

Open for anywhere honestly. Weather and such, like most I have hit like once in the last 30 days so expecting some FUN filled time =)

> @CDM said:

> > @brianhorne8 said:

> > > @CDM said:

> > > Who wants to play this weekend?? Showing high 60's this weekend so if we can get 4-8 players would be a good time to get the rust off..! I can play either day.

> >

> > Can't commit 100% yet but I might be able to get out. Where are you thinking?

>

> Open for anywhere honestly. Weather and such, like most I have hit like once in the last 30 days so expecting some FUN filled time =)

Let me check with the other half and see if we have plans. I honestly cannot remember and haven’t slept in my own bed in nearly a month, so it’s anyone’s guess as to whether I’m free or not.

> @CDM said:

> > @brianhorne8 said:

> > > @CDM said:

> > > Who wants to play this weekend?? Showing high 60's this weekend so if we can get 4-8 players would be a good time to get the rust off..! I can play either day.

> >

> > Can't commit 100% yet but I might be able to get out. Where are you thinking?

>

> Open for anywhere honestly. Weather and such, like most I have hit like once in the last 30 days so expecting some FUN filled time =)

Didn't realize my wife has Monday off next week, and it looks like we have plans for the weekend, so if I'm playing, it's probably Monday. Sorry I can't get out this weekend!

> @ASak10 said:

> I'll be traveling to Augusta to watch the Monday practice round :# So while I'm kinda sad to miss the good weather this weekend...I'm not really that sad.

Are you only going on Monday? I'll be there on Tuesday. We're actually leaving on Sunday and will be playing golf every day but Tuesday. Where are you staying?

Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4
Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

> @brianhorne8 said:

> > @CDM said:

> > > @brianhorne8 said:

> > > > @CDM said:

> > > > Who wants to play this weekend?? Showing high 60's this weekend so if we can get 4-8 players would be a good time to get the rust off..! I can play either day.

> > >

> > > Can't commit 100% yet but I might be able to get out. Where are you thinking?

> >

> > Open for anywhere honestly. Weather and such, like most I have hit like once in the last 30 days so expecting some FUN filled time =)

>

> Didn't realize my wife has Monday off next week, and it looks like we have plans for the weekend, so if I'm playing, it's probably Monday. Sorry I can't get out this weekend!

Sounds good. Looking like a group is set though I don’t like Saddle Rock. LOL

Also trying to use my IPhone for this reply is a pain in the a**. Bookmarks don’t show up and if you use the BELL icon it shows like 1/16 of the screen area to see what post have been made.

> @masamitsu said:

> > @ASak10 said:

> > I'll be traveling to Augusta to watch the Monday practice round :# So while I'm kinda sad to miss the good weather this weekend...I'm not really that sad.

>

>

> Are you only going on Monday? I'll be there on Tuesday. We're actually leaving on Sunday and will be playing golf every day but Tuesday. Where are you staying?

>

Unfortunately only going for Monday. We're staying at my buddy's house who lives in Greenville...going to fly in there, probably play a round at his club, then drive to Augusta Monday morning and come back that night. Flying out early on Tuesday.

Have fun! My first time, I can't wait.

• Like 1

> @Hardrain said:

> I am going to try to play 9 after work on Thursday at South Suburban. Anyone want to join?

I can't play, but I think my beer league is trying to set something up for Thursday around the 5 o'clock hour.

> @pseudoswede said:

> > @Hardrain said:

> > I am going to try to play 9 after work on Thursday at South Suburban. Anyone want to join?

>

> I can't play, but I think my beer league is trying to set something up for Thursday around the 5 o'clock hour.

I can't play this week, but would definitely be down to play at some point on Thursday.

• Like 1

Edel E-1

Well, that didn't take long. The MP-32s I had built kicked my trusty JPX-850s out of the bag. I played the front nine at my local muni and hit range balls a few hours later and I saw all I needed to see. I lost a few yards but they're arguably just as forgiving as what I had. Shocked I can hit the 4 iron to boot.

Looking forward to golf season something fierce now!

• Like 2

> @ASak10 said:

> > @masamitsu said:

> > > @ASak10 said:

> > > I'll be traveling to Augusta to watch the Monday practice round :# So while I'm kinda sad to miss the good weather this weekend...I'm not really that sad.

> >

> >

> > Are you only going on Monday? I'll be there on Tuesday. We're actually leaving on Sunday and will be playing golf every day but Tuesday. Where are you staying?

> >

>

> Unfortunately only going for Monday. We're staying at my buddy's house who lives in Greenville...going to fly in there, probably play a round at his club, then drive to Augusta Monday morning and come back that night. Flying out early on Tuesday.

>

> Have fun! My first time, I can't wait.

My first time as well. We're actually stay up on Lake Greenwood, SC. We got 10 of us for my buddies 50th. Have fun and can't wait to see some of your pictures.

Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
Titleist 4i AMT S300
Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
Carbon Ringo 1/4
Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+

> @masamitsu said:

> > @ASak10 said:

> > > @masamitsu said:

> > > > @ASak10 said:

> > > > I'll be traveling to Augusta to watch the Monday practice round :# So while I'm kinda sad to miss the good weather this weekend...I'm not really that sad.

> > >

> > >

> > > Are you only going on Monday? I'll be there on Tuesday. We're actually leaving on Sunday and will be playing golf every day but Tuesday. Where are you staying?

> > >

> >

> > Unfortunately only going for Monday. We're staying at my buddy's house who lives in Greenville...going to fly in there, probably play a round at his club, then drive to Augusta Monday morning and come back that night. Flying out early on Tuesday.

> >

> > Have fun! My first time, I can't wait.

>

>

> My first time as well. We're actually stay up on Lake Greenwood, SC. We got 10 of us for my buddies 50th. Have fun and can't wait to see some of your pictures.

That sounds awesome! Same here, post them up...hoping the rain stays away until late Monday.

> @ASak10 said:

> > @masamitsu said:

> > > @ASak10 said:

> > > > @masamitsu said:

> > > > > @ASak10 said:

> > > > > I'll be traveling to Augusta to watch the Monday practice round :# So while I'm kinda sad to miss the good weather this weekend...I'm not really that sad.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Are you only going on Monday? I'll be there on Tuesday. We're actually leaving on Sunday and will be playing golf every day but Tuesday. Where are you staying?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Unfortunately only going for Monday. We're staying at my buddy's house who lives in Greenville...going to fly in there, probably play a round at his club, then drive to Augusta Monday morning and come back that night. Flying out early on Tuesday.

> > >

> > > Have fun! My first time, I can't wait.

> >

> >

> > My first time as well. We're actually stay up on Lake Greenwood, SC. We got 10 of us for my buddies 50th. Have fun and can't wait to see some of your pictures.

>

> That sounds awesome! Same here, post them up...hoping the rain stays away until late Monday.

Excited for both of you guys. My best friend got to go on Thursday a few years back; I've never been more jealous. PLEASE have a blast and take tons of photos.

Just got the email about the spring season for the Topgolf Leagues. Anyone want to sign up? Either 2 person or 4 person team.

2 person is Tuesday nights, with the 4-6 person teams on Mondays. I've only ever done the 2 person before, but have won it a few times. Pretty fun, but haven't done it in a couple years. Would love to get back out there, especially since it's so close to work.

• Like 1

> @jacobEDGE said:

> Just got the email about the spring season for the Topgolf Leagues. Anyone want to sign up? Either 2 person or 4 person team.

>

> 2 person is Tuesday nights, with the 4-6 person teams on Mondays. I've only ever done the 2 person before, but have won it a few times. Pretty fun, but haven't done it in a couple years. Would love to get back out there, especially since it's so close to work.

I'd be down for the Monday league if we can find a few more people. I wish I could pull off Tuesdays...

Edel E-1

I would love to try out a TopGolf league, but I just don't think I could commit to attending every match. (And I could only do Tuesdays.)

The full FRGC schedule has been posted.

May 11 - Indian Peaks Golf Course

May 19 - Common Ground

June 2 - Legacy Ridge

June 9 - Red Hawk Ridge (Major)

June 23 - Murphy Creek Golf Club

June 30 - Fossil Trace Golf Club

July 7 - Hyland Hills

July 21 - Westwoods

July 27 - Colorado National (Major)

August 4 - The 2019 Ryder Cup at Fox Hollow

August 10 - Saddleback

August 18 - Walnut Creek (Major)

September 7 - Wellshire Golf Club

September 15 - The Raven

September 22 - Green Valley Ranch (Major)

I've never played Saddleback or The Raven. Looking forward to that. Actually, I don't think I've ever played Legacy Ridge, either.

If you sign up for the league by April 9, you have a free entry to the Masters fantasy foursome contest to win a free round of golf. If you have any questions about the league, feel free to post here or PM me.

> @"Golfing Boiler" said:

> Roughly 270yards to carry to the middle of the green

Sadly, I currently don't have a club that gets me that 270. If I could find a nice 2-iron, I could probably sneak it on the front right part of the green and let it roll towards the back left.