APPLY NOW: Fujikura Motore X Shaft Testing!

City, Sate? Neenah, WIHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? Fujikura Atmos Black 7sWhat would you improve with your current setup? tighter dispersion, more distanceWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I would love to get more ball speed. I have really liked a lot of Fujikura shafts.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7sDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honolulu, HI5.4Taylormade M2, Graphite Design DI-6xDistance and smaller dispersion.Increase launch angle, lower spin. I played Fujikura shafts in the past and they are high quality.F3 7Yes

Driver: TaylorMade M5, 9.25 // Graphite Design, DI-6x
3 Wood: TaylorMade M4, 3HL 16.5 // Fujikura Atmos Red 6S
2 and 3 HY: Titleist 915 H //Mitsubishi Diamana S 70 S flex 
Irons: TaylorMade P790 4-5, P760 5-PW // True Temper Tour Issue S400
Wedges: Kirkland, 52, 56, 60 // TT Standard Issue
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Flowback 5.5

Ball: Bridgestone BXS, Pearl White (Japan Spec) 

Grip: GolfPride MCC Align Mid Size (Driver to 3 Hy), Taylormade Full Cord (4-PW), GolfPride Plus 4 (52, 56, 60)

City, Sate? Flemington, NjHandicap? 0 Current driver and shaft? Mizuno ST200G Diamana Blue D+ 60sWhat would you improve with your current setup? Lower spin and controlWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I used to have the Motore in my TM SLDR and loved it but got away from it idont know why because i was hitting it great.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6sDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? yes and with trackman results.Wk

Titleist TSR3 Diamana White Stiff

TM Stealth2 Plus 3Wood Ventis Black Velicore S

Titleist T200U 3 and 4 iron Mitsubishi Tensei Whte 8S 

Titleist T100 5-PW AMTWhite S

Vokey SM10 50, 54, 58  AMT White

Scotty Tour Rat

PROV1 Left Dash

post below, answer the following:

City, Sate?north haven, ct

Handicap?8.4

Current driver and shaft?g400 lst, 8.5*, set to 9.1* with Ventus black 6x

What would you improve with your current setup?I’m always trying to balance lower spine and need higher launch. I just can’t get an aoa better than -2.5* With 110 ss despite all my efforts, so I need a lot of help from my shaft to maximize my results

Why are you excited to try the new Motore X?Honestly, I dislike these questions, I have a ventus blue, ventus black and speeder evo 5 757, so I think Fuji makes a top notch product, but just because they’ve made great products in the pst and say this product does something particular, I need to product to prove its worth

What Motore X shaft do you want to test?F1, 6x

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos?yes

City, State: Bothell, WAHandicap: 20 + (don't currently have a handicap, but you can put me in the high handicapper bucket)Current driver and shaft: Just bought a TaylorMade SIM Max with the stock Ventus Red 5What would you improve with your current setup? This is a good setup, but I want to optimize distance in a controlled manner (i.e. with acceptable dispersion)Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? The claim for this shaft is: "boosting ball speeds for more distance while maintaining stability for tighter shot control". That is exactly what I am looking forWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 5S or F3 6S - I need high launchDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? - Yes, will post in-depth reviews and updates including photos

City, Sate? Nuevo, CAHandicap? 14Current driver and shaft? Callaway XR-16 , Matrix Ozik 6X3 White Tie RWhat would you improve with your current setup? Dispersion and trajectoryWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Maybe this is "The One" What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 5 RegularDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course.

Lewes, DE4Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic Flash Triple Diamond 9* Diamana LTD 70 TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? Looking to move to a slightly lighter shaft range with a little more kick as I’ve lost a little speed over the past few years.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I love to test new gear in hope of finding something that may give me a little bit extra consistency or distance. Motore X F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos. Absolutely!

City, State- Monroe, MIHandicap- 10Current driver and shaft- Ping G 400 lst with Tour AD mt 7s What would you improve with your current setup? I would like to upgrade the shaft, move to an extra stiff, add distance and improve accuracy. Sounds easy ?Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Fujikura is the preeminent company on the market for shafts! They are the #1 shaft brand for drivers, hybrids, Woods on tour. If the pros are using their shafts, then Fujikura is clearly doing something right. If I can have the ability to test out the latest equipment with the most updated technology and research, then I’m on board What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6x Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes! Absolutely!!

Oklahoma city, okScratchMizuno st190 with fujikura motore TS 7.3 xNot much! Maybe slightly lower launch, which would allow me to not have to loft down.Big fan of the Original motore ts line, the .3 TS is one of my all time favorites. Would like to compare to this new line, excited about it possibly being better ?F1 7xYes!

City, Sate? Mokena, ILHandicap? 0Current driver and shaft? PXG Gen 2 9 degree with a Tensei white 70txWhat would you improve with your current setup? More consistent Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? My best driver came off the titleist tour van with a tour Motore 75x. Used it till it broke. I would love to get that feeling back.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, Sate? Phoenix, AZHandicap? +2Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 LST with Diamana D+ 70TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? I think that I could get the spin and launch down a little bit.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I am excited because I think that this shaft can help lower my spin/launch and get my ball flight more optimal.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 8XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes absolutely!

City, State? Irvine, CAHandicap? 8.9Current driver and shaft? Callaway Rogue 9*, Graphite Design AD-DI 6x, 44"What would you improve with your current setup? Need to generate more spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Looking to get more optimal spin (too low) and launch numbers while improving dispersionWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6x or F3 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Titleist TSR3 10* Tensei 1k Black 7x 44.5"

Titleist TSR3 16.5* Tensei 1k Black 7x 42.5"

Cobra F6 Baffler 19.5* Diamana Blueboard 8x 41.25"

Titleist U505 4i Tensei 1k Black 8x

Titleist T100 5i-9i Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 46F/50F/54F/60M Project x 6.5

Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

City, Sate? Souderton Pa.Handicap? 1.6Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 Max TPT 14What would you improve with your current setup? It'll be pretty hard to improve my current set up but I'd love to try. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I did really well with Motore's in the past. So stable. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7X TIPPED 1"Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yup!

Callaway AI Smoke TD 9 Mitsubishi Kai'li white 70TX 

Titleist TSI 16.5 Mitsubishi PD 80TX

Titleist TSR 2 24 Fujikura Ventus Black 9x

Ping i230 U-4 x100

Ping s159 55 H x100

Vokey LBK s400 

City, Sate? Omaha, NEHandicap? 3Current driver and shaft? G400 / Tour AD-IZ 6xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Spin rate is too highWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Lower spin rateWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

Driver: Ping G410 LST (Diamana ZF)
5w:  Titleist TS2 (Ventus Blue)
3H: Titleist 818 H2 (Ventus Blue HB)
or 3i: Cobra King Utility 21* (Tour AD DI)
4-P: PXG 0311T (KBS $-Taper)
Wedges: 51* Edel TRP, 55* Edel DVR, 60* Cally MD5
Putter: PXG Mini Gunboat H