APPLY NOW: Fujikura Motore X Shaft Testing!

City, Sate? San Francisco, CA and Denver, COHandicap? 2Current driver and shaft? PXG Gen 2X, Tensei Orange 70XWhat would you improve with your current setup? dispersion and maybe even a touch more spin..Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Loved the old Motores for many years before going off them the F1s' graphics and on paper specs are awesomeWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6X/7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yep!

Callaway Paradym TD 10.5 - Ventus TR Blue 6x
3 Wood - Stealth 2+ - Ventus TR Red 7x
5 wood - Paradym TD - Kai'li 80x
hyrid - 22* Ping G425 - Ventus Blue 10x
4i - PW - PX 0317 ST - KBS 130x
50-54-58 - Edel SMS Pro Wedges - S400 TI
LAB Mezz Armlock - LAGP

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City, Sate? Honolulu, HIHandicap? +5Current driver and shaft? Taylormade SIM - Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 7XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Any Possible improvement in lauch conditions Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Possible Increase in Ball speedWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Eugene, ORHandicap - 20Current driver and shaft - Titleist 917 D2 9.5° with Diamana 70 Graphite StiffWhat would you improve with your current setup? - Increase swing speed, improve distance and carry.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? - Fujikura says it best "boosting ball speeds for more distance while maintaining stability for tighter shot control."What Motore X shaft do you want to test? - F3 5 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? - Yes, I would enjoy sharing my reviews, photos and experiences testing the Motore X.

City, Sate? Columbus, OHHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9, Tensei Pro Orange 70txWhat would you improve with your current setup? More center faced contactWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Excited for more accuracy to club faceWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, State? Laguna Niguel, CAHandicap? 5.3Current driver and shaft? Mavrik SZ 9º with Accra TZ6 M5 65 at 44" total playing length.What would you improve with your current setup? More consistent launch. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have always played Fujikura and love their products and want to see what their new offerings can do to help improve my game.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes I will do everything to give a comprehensive review with photos and launch monitor data.

1. Titleist TSR4 9º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 6X (A1) (Swing weight: D4)
  2. Titleist TSR2 15º w/ MCA Tensei Blue CK Pro Prototype 80TX (D1 setting) (43" (-4 weight) @ D4.1)
  3. Titliest TSR3 18º w/ Fujikura Ventus Black TR 8X
  4. Titleist TSR2 21º w/ Fujikura Speeder EVO VII 757X
  5. Artisan HC 4-iron (23º) w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI
  6. Artisan MB 5-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (26º)
  7. Artisan MB 6-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI(30º)
  8. Artisan MB 7-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (34º)
  9. Artisan MB 8-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (38º)
  10. Artisan MB 9-iron w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (42º)
  11. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (46.5º)
  12. Artisan S grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (51º)
  13. Artisan DS grind w/ True Temper DGX100 120g TI (56º)
  14. WM Tiger replica w/ Fujikura MC X-firm putter shaft & Ping grip (E1 @ 34 3/8")

City, Sate? Charlotte, NC

Handicap? 9

Current driver and shaft? Mizuno ST190 w Fujikura Evolution IV Speeder 661 & Cobra F9 w Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 6S

What would you improve with your current setup? More consistent ball flight, maybe a touch higher.

Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I love Fujikura shafts, have been gaming them for years. Higher ball flight and more distance.

What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-S

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

Taylormade Qi10 LS 9°(10°) - GD Tour AD UB 5

Taylormade BRNR 11.5°(13°) - GD Tour AD DI 6 

Taylormade SIM2 TI 5W 19°(18°) - GD Tour AD UB 7

Mizuno Pro 245 (4-pw) - DG120 S300

Mizuno T22 50° S Grind

Vokey SM8 56° D Grind

Vokey SM9 60° T Grind

Odyssey WH OG #7 Nano - Stroke Lab 3GEN Red

City, Sate? Grangeville, IDHandicap? 0.4Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 Lst Diamana ZF 60TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? I would like to improve dispersion without sacrificing feel of the shaft.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I think the new tech is very interesting and the old Motore line was such a good feeling shaft. I am excited to see how it feels.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

City, State? Baltimore, Mdhandicap 8.7Current Driver and shaft? Ping g400 max Fuji 757 tr txWhat would you improve about the current setup? A little more feel and a tad more launch. why are you excited? I have been playing Fuji shafts for years and love the feel and performance. What motore shaft do you want to test? F1 7x Do you agree to participate in ongoing testing? Absolutely would love to share my experience.

City, Sate? Las Vegas, NevadaHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? PXG Fujikura pro 2.0What would you improve with your current setup? Eliminate left side missWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Try new equipment to achieve the best numbers for my swing.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 5SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Midway, NCHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? Diamana BF 7xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Drop a couple hundred rpms of spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have always been a fan of Fujikura shafts! What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

-Taylormade BRNR 11.5* set at 9.5* Ventus Red TR 7X playing 44.25”
-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 16* set at 15* Ventus Blue 8X

-Mizuno STz 230 hybrid 19* Ventus Blue 9X

-Mizuno JPX 923 Forged4&5, Tour 6-PW Project X LS 6.5
-Titleist Vokey SM9 50F set to 51*, 56D, & 62M set to 61*

-Mizuno M-Craft OMOI Type 1 Blue Putter

City, Sate? Portland, ORHandicap? 7Current driver and shaft? Ping G400 MAX 9* w/Ping Tour 65 X shaftWhat would you improve with your current setup? DispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? To see if it can bring my flight down a bit and improve dispersion What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, Sate? El Paso TXHandicap? 6.9Current driver and shaft? G410 Diamana D+ LTD 70SWhat would you improve with your current setup? I’ve always liked a softer butt shaft with a stiffer tip but would love to feel a shaft with that profile that also felt really stable and minimized twisting. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Same reason as above. I had a Motore in an old TM TP driver and loved the feel. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 60S. If it’s as stable as you say I would like to drop a little weight. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

Brookfield, ILHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M1 430 with aldila rouge silverWhat would you improve with your current setup? Help with higher launch and spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Never tried the motore series from fujikara and would love to see if it fits my swingWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 5SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Fort Worth, TXHandicap? +1Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash triple diamond with 757 TR x flexWhat would you improve with your current setup? Feel and maybe a little distance Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I loooove all the motore shafts. Played them a lot back in the dayWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos. Yes!

City, Sate? WAUKEE IOWAHandicap? 22Current driver and shaft? F9 atmos black 6sWhat would you improve with your current setup? MORE STABILITY TO HELP WITH HOOKSWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? STABILITY AND CONSISTENCY IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F17XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES AS SOON AS COURSES OPEN

LTDx 9* AD-VR6x 

Cleveland Launcher Xl Halo 15*

Rad Speed 19* Hybrid

ZX5 MKII 5-AW

CBX 2 54*

TM Big Foot 58*

Odyssey Versa 3 T

Chrome Soft X-LS

In a post below, answer the following:

City, Sate? Summerville, SCHandicap? 13.5Current driver and shaft? G400 lst 8.5 with Tensei Pro Orange 70 TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? More stability when I really go after a drive. I would like to improve my dispersion overall. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I am excited to try anshaft that may help get my 118+ swing speed under control. I would like to put to test the claims of this shaft and spend time on range, launch monitors and the course to compare. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Driver:  TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Fairway: TSR3 16.5 Ventus Blue 8X 

Hybrid:  Sim2 Tensei Orange 90TX Or Srixon ZX 2 Iron 105X

Irons:Black T200 4-5 T100S 6-AW MMT 125TX

Wedges: MG4 54 MMT 125TX and Vokey SM9 58.04T MMT 125TX

Putter: Lajosi DD201

Pro V1X Left Dash

City, State? Boise, IDHandicap? 6.8Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS3 9.5 with GD AD-DI 6SWhat would you improve with your current setup? A little more consistency in launch conditions when I try to “step on” drivesWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have used Fuji shafts before, and I know they have quality products, just haven’t seen something like this offered in their line for a while. I’d love to see what the new shaft has to offerWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

Titleist TSR3 10* - Tour AD-DI 6S
Titleist TSR3 16.5* - HZRDUS 4G 80S
Titleist T200 3 Iron - Tour AD-DI 85S
Titleist T100S 4 - Project X 6.0

Titleist T100 5-9 - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM7 Raw 46* - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 Raw 52*M - Project X 6.0
Vokey SM8 Raw 58*T - Project X 6.0
Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless NP 2

Titleist Pro V1

City, Sate? Tampa, FLHandicap? 3Current driver and shaft? TaylorMade M5 w/ Diamana D+ LTD 70SWhat would you improve with your current setup? Increase ball speed, distance, feel, dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Interested in trying the Motore line, never hit one before and would really like to try it out!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Definitely, I would be open to sharing my experiences with the product and posting reviews and photos

City, Sate? Warren, NJ

Handicap? 5

Current driver and shaft? TM 2017 M1 w/ Project X Even Flow HC White 65g 6.0

What would you improve with your current setup? Nothing but hoping to be surprised

Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I know Motore has a large following, and would love to be made into a believer

What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-S

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

PXG Gen 4 0811XT 9* Tensei White AV RAW 65X

PXG Gen 4 0341X 3W Tensei White AV RAW 75X

PXG Gen 1 0211 19* Tensei White AV RAW 90X

PXG 0317ST 4-W Extreme Darkness PX LZ 6.5

PXG SD2 50* & 54 PX LZ 6.0

PXG SD 58*

PXG Battle Ready Bat Attack Slant neck 34" 

City, Sate: Franklin, TN

Handicap: 11.2

Current driver and shaft: Mizuno ST 190 G - Mitsubishi Tensei Blue S

What would you improve with your current setup: A little less spin

Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? What could be better than being a Motore? And I am and F1 fan...

What Motore X shaft do you want to test: F1 6-S

Honma TR20 Vizard RED S

Callaway Fusion 3 Wood Recoil S

PXG 6-Gap TT Elevate S

Vokey SM8 50, 54, 58

Scotty Phantom X 5.5

City, Sate? Sedalia, MOHandicap? 0Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M4 10.5* with Matrix TP7HDe stiffWhat would you improve with your current setup? Increase launch angle and maintain spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? The original was a great shaft and would love to get the new on on my launch monitor and see how it stacks up.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 7 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, I have a Flightscope Xi Tour and will be able to provided side by side data.

City, Sate? Peachtree City, GAHandicap? 10.2Current driver and shaft? TM SIM Max 9* w/Aldila Rogue White 130 70XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Stability, dispersion and ball speedWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I used to game the original Motore F1 75X in my TM R9 460 TP and really loved it. I’d like to see how the material changes over the past 10-12 years have helped improve this line for Fujikura. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course! Thanks in advance to GolfWRX and Fujikura!

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

City, Sate? Lino Lakes, MNHandicap? +.2Current driver and shaft? Speedzone 9* w/ventus Black 7xWhat would you improve with your current setup? I would like to improve my overall distance by hopefully knocking down the spin a bit more than my ventus.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I loved the feel of the older motore and hopefully the new one has the same type of feel.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutley

Callaway Paradym TD 9*  Ventus BLK TR 7x

SIM Ti 15* Ventus BLK 8X

Srixon U85 18* Recoil 95 F5

Titleist T200 4i, Titleist T100 5-PW DG TI X100

Vokey SM9 Raw 50.08 , 55.12, 60.04 TGrind DG S400

Scotty Cameron X5

City, Sate? Woodstock, GAHandicap? +1Current driver and shaft? TM M5 Aldila Rogue Silver 60XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Lower spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I had Motore shafts in previous gamers and would love to see how the new performs against my current setup, always had a great feel.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, Of course.

City, Sate? Las Vegas, NVHandicap? 7Current driver and shaft? Epic Flash 10.5 GD AD-VR 5SWhat would you improve with your current setup? want higher launch & distance with tighter dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I used Fujikura for many years while in JapanWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? Interested in trying out the F3-5 or 6 in SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes I would love to!

Current "Bag of Tricks"

Driver:  Callaway Maverik 10.5 "Tour Issue" Single Diamond w/Graphite Designs AD-VR5 S 

3W:  Taylormade M1 3HL w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 6 S

Utility:  Taylormade GAPR 3 Low w/Graphite Designs AD-DI 95 S tipped 1"  

Irons:  Miura CB-301 4-PW, SHIMADA S-Shafts, ELITE grips

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey  SM6 F 52/12,      SM7 F 56/14,       SM6 M 60/08 Copper Lmt. Ed.

Putter:  Scotty Tei-22 Fastback 1.5   34"  

Ball:  Titleist Pro V 1X  

In a post below, answer the following:

City, Sate? Sarasota, FLHandicap? +2.3Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik SZ single diamond/UST Mamiya Attas G7 6XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Knock off a little more spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Played one in my TaylorMade Super Deep back in the day & it was an absolute beast. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course

𝗦ᴜɴ𝗧ʀᴜsᴛ 𝗧ᴀᴍᴘᴀ 𝗕ᴀʏ 𝗣ʀᴏ/𝗔ᴍ 𝗣ʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ 𝗖ʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ (-𝟭𝟮/𝟮𝟬𝟭)

68A7239E-AAC2-4873-AAB4-79AB07381822.png.1162e21eb149e0d7ca8526c3ec552f4c.png

DRIVER: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝗟𝗦 𝟴° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗚𝗞 𝗫𝗫

3 WOOD: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ 𝗤𝗶𝟭𝟬 𝟭𝟰.𝟱° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

5 WOOD: 𝗖ᴏʙʀᴀ 𝗥ᴀᴅ𝗦ᴘᴇᴇᴅ 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝟭𝟵° 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗙𝗪 𝗦ᴇᴠᴇɴ 𝗫

IRONS: 𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟯ɪ 𝗟ᴏᴏᴘ 𝗛ʏʙʀɪᴅ 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗫,𝗧ᴀʏʟᴏʀ𝗠ᴀᴅᴇ ᴘ𝟳𝟱𝟬 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏ 𝟰ɪ/ᴘ𝟳ᴛᴡ 𝟱ɪ-𝗣𝗪 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟬𝟱 𝗫

WEDGES: 𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟭𝟬 𝟱𝟰°𝗙 𝗥ᴀᴡ/𝗧ɪᴛʟᴇɪsᴛ 𝗩ᴏᴋᴇʏ 𝗦𝗠𝟵 𝟱𝟴°𝗩 𝗥ᴀᴡ 𝗡ɪᴘᴘᴏɴ 𝗡.𝗦. 𝗣ʀᴏ 𝗠ᴏᴅᴜs 𝟭𝟮𝟬 𝗫

PUTTER: 𝗕ʏʀᴏɴ 𝗠ᴏʀɢᴀɴ 𝗗𝗛𝟴𝟵 𝗧ᴏᴜʀ 𝗣ʀᴏᴛᴏᴛʏᴘᴇ 𝗪ᴇʟᴅᴇᴅ 𝗙ʟᴏᴡ 𝗡ᴇᴄᴋ 𝟯𝘅 𝗕ʟᴀᴄᴋ

City, Sate? Dallas, TXHandicap? 0Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS2 / PX Evenflow White T1100 65 XWhat would you improve with your current setup? More stability, ballspeed, and classic Fujikura feel that has long been my favoriteWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I used an original Motore F1 and was one of my favoritesWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES!!!!!

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Ping i230 4-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

City, State? Tampa, FLHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? TM M1 460 (2016) 9* Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 6.2 S flexWhat would you improve with your current setup? Optimize distance without sacrificing consistency. I have tried newer shaft offerings, but seem to keep coming back to my motore speeder shaft. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Have used Fuji shafts for as long as can remember, like to consistency. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Los Angeles, CAHandicap? 10.3Current driver and shaft? Titleist 10.5* TS3 Tour AD DI-6SWhat would you improve with your current setup? I would like to have more control and tighter dispersion with my driver.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I would the opportunity to test a new shaft that provides better launch and control.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes.

City, Sate? Orlando, FLHandicap? .4Current driver and shaft? Tensei OrangeWhat would you improve with your current setup? Less spin and one way missWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Obviously What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Driver: Titleist Tsi3 w/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow TX 6.0 
3 Wood: Cobra King Speedzone/HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70

5 Wood: Callaway Mavrik Subzero/Aldila Rogue White 70
Long Irons (4-6): Wilson D7 Forged/DG120TI
Short Irons (7-P): Wilson Staff Model Blade/DG120TI

Wedges (50/54/58): Callaway Jaws MD5 w/TI S200
Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
Ball: Titleist Left Dash