APPLY NOW: Fujikura Motore X Shaft Testing!

City, Sate? Crandall, TXHandicap? 8 Current driver and shaft? Cobra F6, Fujuikura Speeder Evo II Stiff Flex What would you improve with your current setup? Lower Spin Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Lower SpinWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6S Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City, Sate? Ann Arbor, MIHandicap? 3.7Current driver and shaft? Tensei Blue TX70What would you improve with your current setup? Higher Launch and distanceWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? The new technology looks interesting and looking for a higher launch and more distance.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6x or 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely! Would be fun!

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

campobello ,sc1.2 ventus red 6x Sim Max Hmm. Current combo is pretty great. But I’m always up for testing new things. im excited to try it because I’m very familiar with past Fuji lines and always find amazing results. I’m sure this will be no different. F36xyes I’d be happy to participate in any testing threads. Providing pictures , trackman stats and on course reviews.

Callaway epic max LS 9* GD-M9003 7x 

TM Sim2 max tour  16* GD  ADHD 8x 

srixon zx 19* elements 9F5T 

Cobra king SZ 25.5* KBS TD cat 5 70 

TM p7mc 5-pw Mmt125tx 

Mizuno T22 raw 52-56-60 s400

LAB Mezz Max armlock 

City, Sate? Fuquay Varina, NCHandicap? 9Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik 9* Tour AD VR6xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Better dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Always loved the feel of Fujikura shafts, but lately haven't found one that produces ball speeds like I get from the VRWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

Nothing is safe in my bag!

City, Sate? College Station, TXHandicap? +0.4Current driver and shaft? TM M4 9.5 Aldila Rogue Black 130 60TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? Not much, about to test the Ventus Red so let's make it a full run!Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I gamed the orignal for 3+ yearsWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? 100%, Have Trackman to provide data as well

lead tape & Taylormade TP5X's

City, Sate? Houston, TXHandicap? +2.8Current driver and shaft? 917 D3 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Black 65-05What would you improve with your current setup? Possibly a bit tighter feeling, have trouble fading itWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I am very interested in the work Fujikura is doing as far as analysis in creating new shafts and would be excited to see the results. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Titleist TSi3 10* TPO 1K 60-TX
Callaway Ai Smoke TD 15* Devotion HB 75-X
Titleist T200 3 UB Thump 90-X / TSr3 19* Ventus Black 10-TX
Mizuno MP-20 4-9 PX 6.5

Mizuno T20 47-07 PX 6.5

Mizuno T22 52-09 56-10 PX 6.5

Vokey SM9 60-04T PX Wedge 6.5
Special Select Squareback 2 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 1.0

ProV1x

City, Sate? Rohnert Park, CaHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? TM M6 w/ Fuji Speeder 661 EVO 2 XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Higher overall flightWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I used the old F3 from my R11 driver for many many years with great success. Looking forward to the new and improved version!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

The Big Dog ~ G425 LST | AD UB 6x
The 3 Banger ~ Mavrik MAX | AD DI 7x
The 5 Banger ~ Mavrik SZ | Motore F3 7x

The Metal ~ T200 4-W
The Shovels ~ SM7 54, 58
Flatstick ~ Spider X Chalk Stability Tour

Canton, MIHdcp: +1.6 Current driver and shaft? Currently testing shafts, but current leader is Ping G410 LST, 9* playing -1.5* setting, 44.5", Fujikura Ventus Black 7xWhat would you improve with your current setup? The shafts I'm currently testing are all pretty good fits for me as far as launch and spin, but I'm looking for something that helps me with dispersion. I'm really hoping to find a combo that I feel confident is going to go where I want it to go most of the time.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I used the Motore F1 in an R9 and R9 Superdeep driver many years ago, and I have very fond memories of some really good driving rounds with that shaft. I regret parting with it.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, absolutely.

Ping G430 LST 9* (set to 7.5*), 45", Fujikura Ventus TR Black 6x
Ping G430 LST 14.5* (set to 13*) Fujikura Ventus Black 7x
Ping G430 Max 18* (set to 17*) Fujikura Ventus Black 8x or Tour Edge CBX Iron-Wood 17* (Black Pearl) Fujikura Ventus HB Blue 9x
Epon AF-306 4i + Epon AF-Tour CB2 5-PW, Nippon Modus 125X
Yururi Seida Black 52*, Nippon Modus 125/Titleist Vokey SM8 58* K-Grind & 62* M-Grind DG S200
Byron Morgan long pipe neck B-17, Brushed Mystic finish, 34" or Byron Morgan long pipe neck beached 007x

City, Sate? Pittsburgh, PA:Handicap? 11Current driver and shaft? M6 Ventus Black 6sWhat would you improve with your current setup? Would like to pick up some Ball SpeedWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I liked the Original F1 65, In fact I still have one.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely I can also get some Launch monitor time.

Taylormade QI10LS 10.5 (@9.5) Fujikura Ventus Velocore Blue 6S (Testing Velocore + 6S)
Taylormade Stealth 2+ 15 (@14.50) Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.1S Tipped .5"
Callaway Apex "21" 19/3H Aldila Rogue Black TS95 Tipped .5"
Taylormade SLDR 4i DGSLS300S
Taylormade P750 7-PW P770 5i-6i DG AMT White S300
Taylormade MG2 52 DGTIS400, MG4TW 56/12 DGTIS400, & Tour Issued MG3 Hi Toe 60/09 DGTIS200 115
Scotty Cameron TeI3 Long Neck Newport 2 34" (34")
Bridgestone Tour B XS (Testing New TP5x)

City, Sate? Jonesboro, ARHandicap? 3Current driver and shaft? Sim Max 10.5 Tour AD DI 6xWhat would you improve with your current setup? anything more optimal is betterWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Love the Motore shafts, always looking for improvementsWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

City, Sate: Louisville, KYHandicap: 5.2Current driver and shaft: Cobra LTD, Aldila Tour Blue X stiffWhat would you improve with your current setup? I'd love to knock off more spin and launchWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? It seems to fit my shaft profile and Fujikura is renowned for making awesome shafts. I'd love to give one a try!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7 XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes. I'd love to post a review and answer questions.

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

City, Sate? Eagle Mountain , UtahHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? TS3, Graphite design Tour AD DI 70xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Lower ball flightWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I would love to have a shaft that would better my trajectory giving me more distance, while also allowing me to maintain a great dispersion.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6x playing at 45 inchesDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? I sure do! Thanks for the opportunity!

If it's not too late, here's the deets!

City, State? Portland, ORHandicap? Haven't carried an official one in years, play to a 5Current driver and shaft? Titleist 910D2, Tour AD DI 7XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Flatter flight, lower spin and tighten up misses.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Getting back into competitive golf soon and it's been awhile since I've added any new tech. Curious to see if anything can knock the DI out of the bag! What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Most definitely.

D | Stealth+ - 9* - Ventus TR Black - 7 (X)
3 | Rogue ST LS - 15* - Ventus Blue - 7 (X)

U | Srixon ZX - 18* - Modus 3 Hybrid (X)
I  | Callaway Apex TCB 4-PW - Nippon Tour Proto (X)
W| Vokey SM8 - 50F/54M/58T - TT DG TI (S400)
P | Your guess is as good as mine!

City, Sate?Long Beach, CAHandicap?14Current driver and shaft?2019 TaylorMade M6, Aldila Rogue 110What would you improve with your current setup?Gain more distance, maintain lower flight.

Why are you excited to try the new Motore X?Getting more ballspeed and distance gains!

What Motore X shaft do you want to test?F1 6S

Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos?YES

City, Sate? Somerville, MAHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS4 w/ Project X HZRDUS HC Black 75g 6.5xWhat would you improve with your current setup? I would like a slightly higher ball flight without a huge spin increaseWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have used a low spin/low launch for the past 4 seasons, I would like to see what a slightly higher launch would do for distance and trajectoryWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course!

City, Sate? Corona, CAHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* with GD Tour AD Blue 75x (true spec golf shaft)What would you improve with your current setup? Always looking to tighten dispersion and increase ball speedWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Always loved the Motore line, had the Motore Speeder VC, and then on to the Motore Speeder 7.3 and still have the motore speeder 8.8hyb in the bagWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely

Titleist TSR3 9* Diamana ZF 60s
Titleist TSR3 15* Kai'li 70s

TM SIM2 Ti 19* Kai'li 70s

Titleist TSR3 24* Atmos Blue 8s
Srixon ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Cleveland RTX6 46,50,54,58 
Betti BB46 or QB6 or Betti BB Proto

City, Sate? Fairfield, PAHandicap? 3Current driver and shaft? Cobra F8+ with Miyazaki Kusala Black 70x shaft What would you improve with your current setup? Tighter dispersion and possible lengthWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Was fitted for the Motore Speeder years ago. Awesome shaft. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!!!

City, Sate? Berlin CTHandicap? 9Current driver and shaft? Titleist 917 D2 DiamanaWhat would you improve with your current setup? Try to get less spin and more control.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I would like to see what a higher launch would do for distance and control.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6S. Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes 100%

City, Sate? Boston, MAHandicap? 4.1Current driver and shaft? Ping G410+ with Accra TZ5 M5What would you improve with your current setup? I'd like to improve overall dispersion.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I want to see if anything can outperform my TZ5, which has been phenomenal.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Would love to!

Driver: TSR3 10.0* | Accra Tour Z RPG 472 45"

5 Wood: SIM Max 18.5* | Mitsubishi MMT 85TX

2i: Mizuno Fli-Hi 18* | KBS Prototype 95X

3i: Ping i59 @ 21* | Mitsubishi MMT 125TX
4-PW: Callaway TCB Raw | Project X 7.0
Wedges: 50&54&60: Cleveland CBX Zipcore | Project X 6.5
Putter: Cobra Vintage Sport-60

City, Sate? Dallas, TXHandicap? 1Current driver and shaft? Titleist 915 D3 Diamana whiteboard 70xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Looking for smoother feel, lower spin and tighter dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I’ve been playing the Whiteboard for 10 years. Prior to that I played a Fuji Tour Platform which, to this day, is my all time favorite shaft. I’ve never driven the ball as long and consistently as I did with that shaft and I’m desperately wanting that again. I’m hoping the new Motore is the answer.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, Sate? Bryn Mawr, PA (outside Philadelphia)Handicap? 13Current driver and shaft? G400max w ping tour s or xWhat would you improve with your current setup? Way to much backspin and launch too highWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I’m always excited to try anything that promises to get my spin lower and help ballflighyWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 (stiff)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting r. YES!

City, Sate? Louisville, KYHandicap? 2Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M3 440 9.0 Proforce V2 CB 6F5What would you improve with your current setup? Ideally would like to get a more penetrating ball flightWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Really interested in the new technology and to see if there are some noticeable improvements from my current set upWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

Callaway Paradym 💎💎💎 8.0 HZRDUS 6.5
Ping G425 LST 14.5 Ping Tour 75X
Cobra King Tec 19.0 Tour AD DI-105 X
Miura AS-1 4-P Dynamic Golf Tour Issue X100
Mizuno T20 50,55,60 Dynamic Gold 120 Tour Issue
Scotty Cameron X5

City, Sate? Fayetteville, ARHandicap? 8Current driver and shaft? Z785 Atmos Tour BlackWhat would you improve with your current setup? Ball speed.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Super duper excited.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 7 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Certainly.

City, Sate? Torrance CAHandicap? 10'ishCurrent driver and shaft? Ping Gmax w/Aldila Rogue 125SWhat would you improve with your current setup? Higher LaunchWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I'm a club ho and enjoy experimenting with equipment.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3.6Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? It would be my pleasure.

Ping G400 Max driver w/Aldila Rogue 125 Silver
Ping G425 5 wood & hybrid
Ping G30 irons w/Recoil 95

Ping G425 irons w/Accra ICWT 2.0 95
Ping Glide wedges w/Recoil 110
Ping Redwood Anser - the "real deal!"

City, State? Fair HavenNJHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? 2017 M1 hzrdus black smoke 6sWhat would you improve with your current setup? More ball speed with a more penetrating ball flight Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? stable and consistent shaftWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes