APPLY NOW: Fujikura Motore X Shaft Testing!

City, State? Fresno, CaliforniaHandicap? 1.4Current driver and shaft? TaylorMade M4 8.5*, HZRDUS Yellow 65g 6.0What would you improve with your current setup? I would like to tighten up dispersion.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Any opportunity to maximize my golf game is something I get excited about. I have been trying to get away from my counterbalanced shaft because headweighting is challenging, but I haven't found anything to kick what I have out of the bag.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely.

Titleist TSr 3 10°, Ventus Blue 6s
Titleist TSr 2 16.5°, Ventus Blue 7s

Ping G430 3, 4, 5 hybrid, Alta CB Black 70s

PXG 0317T 6-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80s
Vokey SM9 54° D, 60° T, KBS TGI 95s

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max 35”, Accra

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City, Sate? Carrollton, GeorgiaHandicap? 2.9 indexCurrent driver and shaft? TM M6 with 6.5 PX HZRDUS Green 60What would you improve with your current setup? anything more optimal is betterWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Yes, had the older one in a driver a few years back and would love to try the new upgraded versionWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? I would like to try the F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

TM Qi-10 Core (9) Fujikura Ventus Blue TR 6X
TM Stealth2 (15) Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X
TM Stealth2 3-19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X
TM P790 (4) GD Tour AD-DI 95-S

TM P770 (5-9) TT S400(TI)
TM MG3 46.09, TM Hi-Toe 3 (50.09, 54.10, 60.10) TT S400(TI)
TM MySpider Tour X X7

City, State? Washington, DCHandicap? 3.7Current driver and shaft? TaylorMade SIM 9.0* and Project X Evenflow Riptide 60g 6.5 @ 45.25" playing length (also testing Tour AD-IZ 6S & Ventus Blue 6S)What would you improve with your current setup? Trying to find right trajectory versus spin numbersWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Original Motore was a great shaft, interested to compare feel and numbers versus Ventus profileWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

STEALTH 2 Tour AD DI 6X //  SIM Oban Devotion 65-04 //  699 v2 MMT105s //  JB Full Groove MMT105w //  TOULON ATLANTA //  Vice Pro+

City, Sate? San Francisco, CAHandicap? 19Current driver and shaft? M6 - Rogue BlackWhat would you improve with your current setup? Trajectory and spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Ballspeed is the name of the game and I am looking for more! Also curious to test out the less twisting the shaft offfers. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? Santa Clara, CAHandicap? 1Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9 7.5*. Aldila Phenom NL 60TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? Have better balanced spin rate, obviously more distance too :)Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? The original was legendary in which I never got to own, so this would be awesome to try/own the successorWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test?  F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE

City, Sate? Halethorpe, MarylandHandicap? 3.2Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS3 8.5*, HZRDUS Smoke Black 70 6.0 and Aldila Rogue Silver 110 70 X-Stiff. I'm constantly searching. What would you improve with your current setup? Dispersion is the most important and having my stock shot always be there.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Ideally the stability would provide for better dispersion, or in the least provide increased consistency. A few extra yards wouldn't hurt either!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely, it would be a pleasure!

TSR3 9* w/ Ventus Black 6X

Sim TI Rocket 14* w/ Atmos Black TS 7x

Callaway UW 17* w/ Tensei Pro White 70tx

T100S (4-P) w/ Project X 6.5

Vokey SM9 w/ Project X 6.5 Wedge (50/54/58)

***Custom Goodwood G6***

City, Sate? Grand Junction, COHandicap? 10.8Current driver and shaft? Taylormade SIM, HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5 70grWhat would you improve with your current setup? More kick/distance potential without loss of accuracy. The consistency of X-stiff low/low shafts is good for me, but I also miss the feel as though the shaft is giving a boost to the drive.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Sounds like it should have stability features of Ventus line with slightly more kick. Sounds like a win-win!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes absolutely

City, Sate? Phoenix, AzHandicap? 10.9Current driver and shaft? TM M5 Fuji Pro 2.0 TS 7x (fit for this at a demo day and couldn't beat it at a True Spec fitting... Disclosure, they didn't have 70 gram driver shafts.) What would you improve with your current setup? Tighter dispersion, lower spin a littleWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I love the improvement I got with the Pro 2.0, really holds back my left miss. Excited to see how the Motor could tighten it up even more. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes, willing post all kinds of feedback comparing the Pro 2.0 TS to the Motore. Weather is perfect right now for testing.

City, Sate? Fort Worth, TexasHandicap? 5Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9, Atmos Tour Spec Black 7 X, head set to 8 degree neutral.What would you improve with your current setup? I am looking for same launch and same spin as current setup, but with the head set at 9 degrees.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I want to try a slightly lighter shaft to see if i can increase club head speed.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F16-XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely, thanks for the opportunity.

Santa Fe, NM

TM M3 440, Aldila Copper 70TX

Increase ball speed, tighten dispersion

I've always been intrigued with the Motore X line, it would be great to try it.

F1 6s

Absolutely.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

City, Sate? Inlet Beach, FLHandicap? ~10-12Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic Flash SZ w/ MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 XWhat would you improve with your current setup? Tighter dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Looks sick, profile sounds like something that would fit me, more stability and greater ball speeds.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F 1 6 X FlexDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

City, Sate? Somerset,Ky GOBBN!Handicap? 4Current driver and shaft? Mavrik sub zero 9 w Tensei white 70txWhat would you improve with your current setup? Higher launch and more accuracy Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Added speed and tighter dispersion. I’ve played the ventus blue for most of last year. Like to compareWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photo? Yes sir

City, Sate? Channahon, IllinoisHandicap? 7Current driver and shaft? Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9° w Hzrdus green 60 TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? I would like to increase spin and get a bit more launch. Tighter dispersion would be amazing!!Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have never used a Fujikura driver shaft. Between Wrx and following Fujikura on Instagram, this shaft has me pretty excited!! The F3 6X sounds like it is what I am looking for to improve my driver, mid spin and a higher launch!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes of course! It may be winter where I live but, I have two ranges, one inside and one outside and heated, that utilize Top Tracer range software so I will be able to document the changes between my current set up, and the set up with the Fujikura F3 6X. I will also play actual rounds as weather allows. Thank you for the opportunity!

WITB TBD for ‘24

City, Sate? Bellevue, WAHandicap? 7Current driver and shaft? Callaway Mavrik, Diamana ZFWhat would you improve with your current setup? DispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Loved the past Motore series and still play in my HybridWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

City, Sate? Vienna, vaHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M4 with tensei blue 6s (although going to order the exs 220 in the near future)What would you improve with your current setup? Lower flight, less spin But want the same feelWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Love the feel of the original Motore, hope to tighten up dispersion and lower the launch. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6-S (prob with some tipping)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely!

City, State? Albany, NYHandicap? 15Current driver and shaft? Cobra F9 - Fujikura Atmos Blue 65 Tour StiffWhat would you improve with your current setup? Higher launch but maintain lower spin numbersWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Better stiffness throughout the shaftWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 7 StiffDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Of course

Titleist TSR2 9* - Ventus TR Red 6X

Titleist TS3 4W 16.5* - T1100 Evenflow White 6.5

W/S UT 20* - HZRDUS Black RDX 6.0

Callaway Apex '19 4-PW - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM9 49* - PX Rifle 6.0

Vokey SM8 54/58 - PX Rifle 6.0

SINK 1992 Custom

Orlando, FL13Taylormade M3 with Aldila Synergy 50sI'd like to add about 0.5inch of length as it is currently at 44.5. I played the old Motore years ago so playing the new version would be great.F3 6sI agree

T Bone Steak, Cheese Eggs, and Welch's Grape

Taylormade Stealth 2+ - MCA Kai'li Blue 60s

Callaway Epic Speed 3w & 5w - Project X HZRDUS Smoke im10 70s 

Taylormade '21 P790 4-gw - MCA MMT 105s

Taylormade Hi Toe 2 Raw 54, 58 - Aldila NV Black 105s

Wilson Staff Infitinte Buckingham

Srixon Z Star 🔷

City, Sate? New Hartford, New YorkHandicap? 2.7Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 Plus, Diamana DF 60sWhat would you improve with your current setup? Would love tighter dispersion and maybe a little more "pop" in the shaftWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? It is a new offering with new tech built into the shaft and would love to see how it stacks up against other OEMsWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? Either! F1 6s would make sense to test against my current gamer.Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!

I like golf. A lot.

City, Sate? Jersey City, NJHandicap? ~20Current driver and shaft? 2016 TM M2 w/ Graphite Design AD-IZ 6sWhat would you improve with your current setup? Generally happy but always willing to try something new; consistency is keyWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Never used a Motore but heard good things, new material sounds intriguing (high stability despite having higher torque than normal gamer)What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6sDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

City, Sate? San Diego, CAHandicap? 7.6Current driver and shaft? Epic SZ w/ Ventus Blue 6XWhat would you improve with your current setup? I could always tighten my dispersion numbersWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I want to know how it compares to Ventus for my swing, and whether it might beat what is already a beast of a shaft.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? YES

Driver:  TSi3 10* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Fairway: TSi2 14.25* w/ AD IZ 7X 

Hybrid | Utility: TSi2 19* w/ AD IZ 95x | P790 UDI w/ KBS PGI 100

Irons: P7 Combo (790 4i, 770 5-7i, MC 8-p)

Wedges: SM7 52 F, 58 M w/ Modus 125S

Putter:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

City, Sate? Los Angeles CA Handicap? 11.1 Current driver and shaft? TS3 with HZRDUS SMOKE What would you improve with your current setup? Nothing, its a rocket. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have a fuji in my 3 wood which I like the feel. I want to test head to head with my current set up. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F16 S 68Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? yes

City, State? Basehor, Ks.Handicap? 5.3Current driver and shaft? Ping G410 and Ventus 6 SWhat would you improve with your current setup? More distanceWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Always been a Fuji fan.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F3 6 RDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread posting reviews and quality photos? Yes

Ping G430 Max with Ping Distanza or MP5 Ladies flex or Grafalloy Pro Launch Blue 45 in Senior

Ping G430 Five Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Seven Wood Ping Distanza

Ping G430 Nine Wood Ping Distanza

Ping i230 5-PW Red Dot + 1"  Recoil Dart 105

Ping i230 Utility Wedge +1" Recoil Dart 105

Ping Glide 4.0 56 Degree ES Red Dot ZZ 115

Scotty Cameron Squareback 2.5 341/2"

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 35"

City, State? Evans, GAHandicap? 1.2Current driver and shaft? Taylormade SIM Max 9.0* with Ventus Black 7x tipped 0.5".What would you improve with your current setup? More Workability, I'm afraid the Ventus could be too much shaft as it has taken away the draw.Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I'm always excited for new Fujikura shafts. I have played only Fuji shafts for 5+years now in my woods.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7 XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? I would be honored.

City, Sate? Palm Harbor, FLHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M5, Tensei Pro Blue 70TXWhat would you improve with your current setup? I'd like to see mishits be less punishing and more stable. Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? I've been an MCA fanboy for a decade... but played the Motore years ago and absolutely loved it. An updated model sounds like a great option to unseat the throne in my bag. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6X (chose over the 7X because of the slightly stiffer butt and tip)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Alright, Alright, Alright! Flightscope and Trackman ready to be used.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* - MCA D+ LTD 70TX

Taylormade Sim 15* - MRC Kai'li Blue 70TX

Titleist U505 1-Iron - MRC Tensei Blue 75X

Callaway Apex MB (8-PW) XForged (4-7) - MCA MMT 105TX

Vokey Wedges - 52/56 - DG AMT S300

EVNROLL Midlock ER2V

City, State? Seattle WashingtonHandicap? 7.1Current driver and shaft? Titleist TS4, 8.5* Tensei Pro Orange 70TX, Tipped 1/2"What would you improve with your current setup? A little more Loft and handle stiffnessWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? It always agreed with me in my fairway woods from years past. Excited to see what it can do in my Big Dog!What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7 (X Flex playing at 45.25 inches)Do you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Absolutely. Happy to provide FlightScope Data indoors and outdoors.

City, Sate? Glendora, CAHandicap? 6.4Current driver and shaft? Taylormade M3 9.5 with Atmos Tour Black 7xWhat would you improve with your current setup? I would like a flatter ball flight with less spinWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I'm always looking for a stable shaft that loads well with an aggressive transition. The Atmos has been good, but I would like a little bit more feel from a stout shaft.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6x or F1 7xDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? I do

City, Sate? Tustin, CAHandicap? 10Current driver and shaft? TS2 9.5* w/ Tensei Pro White 60 StiffWhat would you improve with your current setup? Ability to take the left side out of play as that is my miss with my driverWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? Have always been a fan of their hybrid shafts but have never had an opportunity to really dive into their driver shaftsWhat Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6SDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Most definitely

PING G430 LST 10.5° | DIAMANA GT 60X

COBRA DARKSPEED X 3HF 16.5° | HZRDUS BLACK 70X

PING G425 7W 20.5° | DIAMANA GT 70X

SRIXON ZX5 5-6 | MMT TAPER 105TX

SRIXON ZX7 7-PW | MMT TAPER 105TX

PING GLIDE 4.0 50°/54°/58° | MMT WEDGE 125TX

ODYSSEY TRI-HOT 5K SEVEN DB

SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND 

City, Sate? Bedminster njHandicap?12Current driver and shaft? Accra tour z xtreme 465What would you improve with your current setup? Little more launch if possible Why are you excited to try the new Motore X? Better dispersion, maybe more launch. What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 6XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality PHOTOS? Yes

Montgomery, IL1Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero, Rogue White 130MSI 60g XRogue Silver for lower launch, also -1/2"Because there is so much advertisingF1 6XOf course

Srixon Z 785 9.5 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z F85 15 Atmos Tour Spec Black 60X
Srixon Z U85 18 Steelfiber i110 S
Srixon Z FORGED 3-9 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 46 Steelfiber i110 S
Cleveland RTX4 Forged 50 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland RTX4 58 Steelfiber i125 S
Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 11S

Bettinardi QB6 DASS High Polish
Srixon ZStar XV Yellow

City, Sate? Norman, OKHandicap? 6Current driver and shaft? Rogue sub zero 9 with hzrdus black 6.5What would you improve with your current setup? Tighter dispersionWhy are you excited to try the new Motore X? I have had good success with Fuji shafts in the past and would like to try the best they have.What Motore X shaft do you want to test? F1 7XDo you agree to participate in an ongoing testing thread, posting reviews and quality photos? Yes!