Jump to content

Grindworks PR-202s (More PICS Added)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not a huge fan of Patrick Reed's but I can't hate a brand because they are associated with Reed. If I did that then I'd have to hate Artisan and Scotty, etc. as well. I was in between Miura TC201

Here is some better lighting of the set 3 7 & PW. PW is with the ball.

Geez! Those are beauties.  What do they cost? 

Posted Images

  • Kaexo changed the title to Grindworks PR-202s (In hand pics)
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, alpineto said:

I was just on their website do they not offer Nippon shafts ? congrats op very nice set of sticks .

Yes but you will need to contact them directly. [email protected]

 

I ordered mine with Modus3 120Xs. They are pretty responsive through email as well as their Instagram.

Edited by Kaexo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They look fantastic!  Funny you posted this op because I was looking at their website last night.  Great craftsmanship!  Curious to hear some feedback after a few rounds.  They should feel nice and crisp.

  • Like 1

Cobra  Speedzone 9* Fujikura Motore Speeder vc 6.2

Titleist TS3 15* Diamana S+ ltd Blueboard 70s tipped 1" 

or

Cobra  Speedzone Big Tour  Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 70--testing...

Titleist U500 2i Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Spec 9.8 hb

Callaway  18 X Forged UT 4i  Accra iCWT 105

Mizuno  JPX 921 Tour  5-PW  Accra i Series Steel 125 soft stepped

Vokey Raw SM8 50F, 54S, 58S  Nippon Modus 125 wedge

Mizuno M Craft Type 1 Satin  Stability Tour Shaft, Golf Pride Pro Only Green*

Bridgestone Tour B XS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, wam78 said:

They look fantastic!  Funny you posted this op because I was looking at their website last night.  Great craftsmanship!  Curious to hear some feedback after a few rounds.  They should feel nice and crisp.

Yeah hope to play Monday but its been 30 degrees and snowing in TN. Honestly in the hand its just quality that you can tell, kindof like when you pickup NCWs, Epon, or Miuras. They just feel and look different being S20C,  compared to mass produced forged offerings from like Mizuno, Srixon, etc.

 

Not trying to take anything from Mizuno because I am coming from 921 Tours or Srixon as they are great irons but 1025 steel just doesnt have the same denseness feeling to me in the hand.

Edited by Kaexo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Kaexo said:

Yes but you will need to contact them directly. [email protected]

 

I ordered mine with Modus3 120Xs. They are pretty responsive through email as well as their Instagram.

For $240/club they ought to put hickory shafts if that’s what you want.

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 8.5° A-4 setting Graphite Design YS-6+stiff

Wood:  Titleist 980F 17° Aldila NV stiff

Hybrid: Titleist 909H 21° Aldila Voodoo stiff 

Irons:  Titleist 716 AP2 4- W  DG AMT S300

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7  54°,  58° DG S200

Putter:  Odyssey White Hot #1 Tour

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kaexo said:

Yeah hope to play Monday but its been 30 degrees and snowing in TN. Honestly in the hand its just quality that you can tell, kindof like when you pickup NCWs, Epon, or Miuras. They just feel and look different being S20C,  compared to mass produced forged offerings from like Mizuno, Srixon, etc.

 

Not trying to take anything from Mizuno because I am coming from 921 Tours or Srixon as they are great irons but 1025 steel just doesnt have the same denseness feeling to me in the hand.

I am looking forward to hearing your review. A combination set could be in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Kaexo changed the title to Grindworks PR-202s (More PICS Added)
23 hours ago, Kingcat990 said:

They look like game improvement clubs without looking like game improvement clubs. What a trip. 

Certainly not GI but definitely not a blade. I'd put them in the Miura TC201/1008, TM P7MC, or Mizuno 921 Tour arena as far as size/offset. Soles are thinner but the topline is slightly thicker than the TC201s.

 

I'm coming from 921 Tours so would definitely say they are slightly more confidence inspiring than them but then again no difference heel to toe or topline really.

Edited by Kaexo
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they look pretty good. Well done.

Driver: Taylormade SIM 9 Project X Green 60TX

Fairway Finder: Taylormade Original One 13.5 Ventus Red 9X
Taylormade Gapr low 2 ventus blue 9x
4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
Wedges 50, 54, 60 Cleveland ZIPCORE
PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
BALL; Bridgestone BX, OR Taylomade TP5x PIX

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...