PXG Gen 4 prototype drivers - new putters

pga43

pulled the trigger today on Gen4 3w and 2H !!! The 3 rounds ive now played with the Gen4 driver have me convinced to make the upgrade!!

Β 

• Like 3

TM Qi10 9* ... KBS TD Serape 60x

TM Stealth 2+ 4w ... KBS TD Rainbow 70x

TM Stealth 2+ 6w*... KBS TD Rainbow 80x

Titleist 5h 23* C1 ... KBS Proto 105 S+

Mizuno Pro 243 5 - P ... KBS TGI 110

TM MG4 50 S, 56 LB, 60 TW... KBS $-Taper 130x

Greyson x Bettinardi SS3 and QB6

Β 

TaylorMade TP5x

3 hours ago, JoeFrigo said:

pulled the trigger today on Gen4 3w and 2H !!! The 3 rounds ive now played with the Gen4 driver have me convinced to make the upgrade!!

Β 

Sweetness, Let us know how it goes once they arrive my man. Going to beΒ a really good looking bag, thats for damn sure!

• Like 1

Β 

PXG GEN6 0311 10.5*DRIVER/FUJI RED VELOCORE 6S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN5 0311XF 17*FAIRWAY/FUJI MOTORE X F3 7S/GP TW WHT

PXG GEN3 0311XP 3 IRON/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN3 0311P 4-PW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG GEN4 0311P GW/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/WINN DT WRAP

PXG SD II WEDGES/56/13&62/10/TT ELEVATE TOUR S/GP TW BLK

MACHINE M2A 1018RAW CS PUTTER/ACCRA I-STEEL/SS FLAT 1.0

Β 

Β 

Well my prodigal box arrived today with my Gen4 0811x driver and a Proto 3W - at -0.5".

Β 

Driver - the face looks closed to me - I ordered it at 45" and they sent it at C8.Β  I thought WTH - that is kind of light, but swinging it was pretty amazing.Β  The nickname should be SPLBE - Strike Pattern Like Big Eddie πŸ™‚Β  It is very easy to center strike this club.

Β 

The lack of a toe weight did not seem to bother me.Β  I was hitting into my cage with the GX Quad, so I need to get on the simulator to see the flight, but I could see they were pretty straight.

Β 

Versus the Proto - the G4 spins less and is very easy to center up.Β  I messed a bit with small minus to open the face and play it at 9.5ΒΊ.Β  After the first session I really like it and think it will displace the Proto in the bag and the Proto+ may be homeless πŸ™‚Β  The ball speed with theΒ G4 as up there for me and my smash was 1.46 to 1.49.Β  A more in-depth session is called for - maybe tomorrow with rain in the forecast.

Β 

The Proto 3W was pretty awesome. It has a different sound than the Proto 5W - again easy to get in the air - even dialed down to 14ΒΊ in small minus.Β  The shorter shaft seemed to suit me very well as well.

Β 

The G4 head cover is very nice - it is very soft on the inside and a nice leather.Β  The old leather head cover is super thick - too thick IMO.Β  The in-between head cover is OK but a bit flimsy.Β  This one is really nice.

Β 

Side note - the 4th of July driver cover feels like plastic - I am not thrilled with that one.

Β 

I will do a more in-depth investigation of theΒ G4 versus both the Protos - will try a few shafts in the G4 to see where it leads.Β  Initial thoughts are it is a very friendly club.Β  YMMV on strike pattern - mine was way better than normal but not up to SPLBE standards πŸ™‚

• Haha 3

PXG Gen 5 0311 9ΒΊ, Kai'li Blue, Titleist TSr3,Β 9ΒΊ, Ventus Blue

Titleist TSr2, 15ΒΊ fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSr2, 20ΒΊ fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 21ΒΊ Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 24ΒΊ Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist T150 6-48ΒΊ Tensei AV Blue AM2

VokeyΒ SM9 54ΒΊ, 60ΒΊ, Tensei AV Blue AM2

L.A.B. GolfΒ DF3, MEZZ.1 Max reg & Broom,Β  MEZZ.1,Β DF 2.1 Reg & Broom

No room to list Bench WarmersΒ πŸ™‚

2 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

Well my prodigal box arrived today with my Gen4 0811x driver and a Proto 3W - at -0.5".

Β 

Driver - the face looks closed to me - I ordered it at 45" and they sent it at C8.Β  I thought WTH - that is kind of light, but swinging it was pretty amazing.Β  The nickname should be SPLBE - Strike Pattern Like Big Eddie πŸ™‚Β  It is very easy to center strike this club.Β πŸ™‚

You rang?β€¦πŸ˜¬. Another net session yesterday…

800BEEC8-2954-4110-95D9-4CA814FA9235.jpeg

9EC6587D-DE17-411F-A30E-D2D623A8FF53.jpeg

• Like 3

Driver:Β Β MIZUNO ST-G 440 (9.5d) - Lin-QΒ RedΒ 60s

Fwy:Β Β MIZUNO ST-G Titanium 3w (15) - Lin-QΒ Red 60s

Fwy:Β Β COBRA F6 Baffler (19) - Hzrdus Red 75/6.0
Hybrid:Β Β COBRA F7 HybridΒ (22) - Tour Blue 85s

Iron:Β  MIZUNO ProΒ 245 (5 - G) - Recoil Proto 125 F4
Wedge:Β Β MIZUNO T24 Denim CopperΒ (54/10) - Recoil Wedge Proto F4 Β  Β Β 
Wedge:Β Β TAYLORMADE Hi-Toe Copper (60/10) -Β Recoil Wedge Proto F4

Putter:Β Β LAJOSI DD201 Copper FlowΒ orΒ MANNKRAFTED MA-55 Flow
Bag:Β Β BENNINGTON LQO-9 Stand Bag or Ogio Silencer Cart

Seriously, the GEN4 is really good. So far in my limited use it’s just so easy to make center face contact and the ball feels like it explodes off the face. I haven’t put it into play yet…mainly because I have a (36 hole stroke play)Β tournament this weekend and don’t wanna mess with the driver spot since it’s been really good for me so far. But I know that given the chance it will put up a very good fight with my current gamer. And the good thing about that for me means I can play either one and be in a good spot 😬

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snagy2000 said:

My OCD would never let my club face get mucked up like that...Wipe wipe wipe...Good job though!!!...

I actually hit 5 or 6 balls then wiped it clean (top pic) then hit another 5-6 and did the same. I’m super ocd about my clubs…they get cleaned EVERYΒ single time I play or practice.Β 

• Like 2

You guys are killing me with the banter and loving the goodΒ center strikes! Solid stuff guys and good luck in the tourny BigEddieΒ 

Edited by evoviiiyou
spelling
  • Like 1

Β 

Β 

Β 

Thanks! Β First tourney since 2019 so excited for it. Plus my 14 yr old son is playing too so hoping he gets some good experience before he starts his high school season next month and also does well.Β 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ajlacombe said:

Β 

Driver - the face looks closed to me - I ordered it at 45" and they sent it at C8.Β  I thought WTH - that is kind of light, but swinging it was pretty amazing.Β  The nickname should be SPLBE - Strike Pattern Like Big Eddie πŸ™‚Β  It is very easy to center strike this club.

Β 

The lack of a toe weight did not seem to bother me.Β  I was hitting into my cage with the GX Quad, so I need to get on the simulator to see the flight, but I could see they were pretty straight.

Β 

Versus the Proto - the G4 spins less and is very easy to center up.Β  I messed a bit with small minus to open the face and play it at 9.5ΒΊ.Β  After the first session I really like it and think it will displace the Proto in the bag and the Proto+ may be homeless πŸ™‚Β  The ball speed with theΒ G4 as up there for me and my smash was 1.46 to 1.49.Β  A more in-depth session is called for - maybe tomorrow with rain in the forecast.

Β 

The Proto 3W was pretty awesome. It has a different sound than the Proto 5W - again easy to get in the air - even dialed down to 14ΒΊ in small minus.Β  The shorter shaft seemed to suit me very well as well.

Β 

The G4 head cover is very nice - it is very soft on the inside and a nice leather.Β  The old leather head cover is super thick - too thick IMO.Β  The in-between head cover is OK but a bit flimsy.Β  This one is really nice.

Β 

Side note - the 4th of July driver cover feels like plastic - I am not thrilled with that one.

Β 

I will do a more in-depth investigation of theΒ G4 versus both the Protos - will try a few shafts in the G4 to see where it leads.Β  Initial thoughts are it is a very friendly club.Β  YMMV on strike pattern - mine was way better than normal but not up to SPLBE standards πŸ™‚

Β 

8 hours ago, eddiebigeddie said:

Seriously, the GEN4 is really good. So far in my limited use it’s just so easy to make center face contact and the ball feels like it explodes off the face. I haven’t put it into play yet…mainly because I have a (36 hole stroke play)Β tournament this weekend and don’t wanna mess with the driver spot since it’s been really good for me so far. But I know that given the chance it will put up a very good fight with my current gamer. And the good thing about that for me means I can play either one and be in a good spot 😬

completely agree. I dont know what it is but its pretty much automatic hitting the center of the face time and time again.Β 

Β 

There's nothing negative I can say about the Proto, its truly been the best driver ive ever played, but the Gen4 seems to top it in every way. I need to get them on monitors to see the difference. Based on the feel off the face and watching the ball flight I would say Gen4 is quicker, lower spin, and slightly less launch......and surprisingly super forgiving.Β 

Β 

TaylorMade TP5x

18 hours ago, evoviiiyou said:

Sweetness, Let us know how it goes once they arrive my man. Going to beΒ a really good looking bag, thats for damn sure!

will do!! The Proto 3w was really the only thing I wanted to upgrade bc it didnt impress me.... but with the sales I figured screw it ill buy a hybrid too. Hopefully its not a mistake bc the proto 2h has been the best individual club ive ever bought

Β 

I just gotta decide if im gonna keep the proto driver ,3w, and 2h in my backup bag. Ill try to get on a monitor first to see if I can compare everything

Β 

TaylorMade TP5x

26 minutes ago, JoeFrigo said:

will do!! The Proto 3w was really the only thing I wanted to upgrade bc it didnt impress me.... but with the sales I figured screw it ill buy a hybrid too. Hopefully its not a mistake bc the proto 2h has been the best individual club ive ever bought

Β 

I just gotta decide if im gonna keep the proto driver ,3w, and 2h in my backup bag. Ill try to get on a monitor first to see if I can compare everything

Man - if there is a club you really like I would not sell it.Β  I have done that so many times in the past and regretted it every time.Β  Hang onto it for a while to really make sure it should begotten rid of.

Β 

Funny on the Proto 3w - I am not sure what it is with mine, but the thing sounds more like a driver to me.Β  Totally different sound than the Proto 5W - I look forward to getting it on the course.Β  I like my Gen 2 fws but the Protos definitely are a lot easier to get up out of the grass.Β  So glad I saw comments about that and took a shot on them

• Like 1

I hate to ask this, but I must - I have the Gen2 hybrids and am wondering the relative merits of the various lines - Gen2-Proto-Gen4 are versus each other in the hybrids.Β  The lack of a toe weight in the Gen4 driver is not an issue for me, and that is the main concern about the Gen4 hybrids.

Β 

I am also wondering if the Proto hybrids have the same hot face of the Proto fws.Β  Last thing - how does that square toe look at address?Β  It seems like you can not even see the squared and slightly higher toe versus the Gen2.Β 

Β 

Also the silver crown on the driver is very cool IMO - I actually like it - I just wish it had more the face angle of the Proto than the Proto+.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ajlacombe said:

I hate to ask this, but I must - I have the Gen2 hybrids and am wondering the relative merits of the various lines - Gen2-Proto-Gen4 are versus each other in the hybrids.Β  The lack of a toe weight in the Gen4 driver is not an issue for me, and that is the main concern about the Gen4 hybrids.

Β 

I am also wondering if the Proto hybrids have the same hot face of the Proto fws.Β  Last thing - how does that square toe look at address?Β  It seems like you can not even see the squared and slightly higher toe versus the Gen2.Β 

Β 

Also the silver crown on the driver is very cool IMO - I actually like it - I just wish it had more the face angle of the Proto than the Proto+.

I have not hit the Gen4 hyrbid, but was fit for a Proto 19*, but went with the Proto 5w instead. Just hit the Proto again on Friday as well as the 0211 hybrid. They are both very good and I decided to go with the 0211 22* Riptide 6.0 (ditching the 4 iron). Hope to pick it up Friday. To answer your question, the ProtoΒ Hybrid does have the same hot face as the Proto fairway. I was smashing the Proto 19* last Friday. I just like my 5w too much. The Proto and 0211 do have a squarish toe look I guess.

Β 

This thread is going to make me pick up a Gen4 X driver though. Geez.

• Haha 1

Mizuno ST-Z 230 9.5 Diamana T+ 60s
Mizuno ST-Z 15* Diamana T+ 60sΒ 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

24 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

I have not hit the Gen4 hyrbid, but was fit for a Proto 19*, but went with the Proto 5w instead. Just hit the Proto again on Friday as well as the 0211 hybrid. They are both very good and I decided to go with the 0211 22* Riptide 6.0 (ditching the 4 iron). Hope to pick it up Friday. To answer your question, the ProtoΒ Hybrid does have the same hot face as the Proto fairway. I was smashing the Proto 19* last Friday. I just like my 5w too much. The Proto and 0211 do have a squarish toe look I guess.

Β 

If it makes you feel better, Ive returned 2 Gen 4 drivers now and bought back the Proto X+ as I think that driver has much more potential with the weight configuration options

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, OspreyCI said:

Β 

Haha on the driver - that is the price you pay for living so close you can pick your stuff up πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

My problem with my G2 22ΒΊ hybrid is that it is too close to my 5i - I would like some more of a gap.Β  I even changed to small - to get it at 21ΒΊ, but I had the feeling that a 22ΒΊ proto hybrid might be what I need for my current gap. I think that the 4h is going to be sitting close to either the 5i or 5w and I just need to choose which one.Β  With how well the Proto fws go, I am leaning in that direction.

Β 

Since the pricing runs through June, I may set up a fitting to check out high end shafts for whichever driver is the gamer (Proto/Gen4) and do the hybrid fitting at the same time.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

Haha on the driver - that is the price you pay for living so close you can pick your stuff up πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

My problem with my G2 22ΒΊ hybrid is that it is too close to my 5i - I would like some more of a gap.Β  I even changed to small - to get it at 21ΒΊ, but I had the feeling that a 22ΒΊ proto hybrid might be what I need for my current gap. I think that the 4h is going to be sitting close to either the 5i or 5w and I just need to choose which one.Β  With how well the Proto fws go, I am leaning in that direction.

Β 

Since the pricing runs through June, I may set up a fitting to check out high end shafts for whichever driver is the gamer (Proto/Gen4) and do the hybrid fitting at the same time.

The Proto 22* will be longer than the Gen2 in my opinion. May fill the gap nicely.Β 

Β 

A fiting is the way to go to get dialed in.Β 

• Like 1

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

8 hours ago, InsuranceGuy89 said:

If it makes you feel better, Ive returned 2 Gen 4 drivers now and bought back the Proto X+ as I think that driver has much more potential with the weight configuration options

Im not alone, I returned my G4X and back in Proto+...if I buy another G4 to play with I would probablyΒ go XT me thinks for something like my former SIM OG to experience the more compact squat face and aero. Also XF intrigues me, but how can it get better than Proto+ other than cosmetics?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

15 minutes ago, evoviiiyou said:

Im not alone, I returned my G4X and back in Proto+...if I buy another G4 to play with I would probablyΒ go XT me thinks for something like my former SIM OG to experience the more compact squat face and aero. Also XF intrigues me, but how can it get better than Proto+ other than cosmetics?Β 

It is interesting how we are all reacting differently to these drivers.Β  I have both Protos and the G4X.Β  I dial the clubs as much as I can on the quad, but the ruler for me is how often do I hit a good shot.Β  If one of them is the longest but not as accurate, it is not necessarily my gamer.

Β 

For me the Proto is better than the Proto+ - I could use the + and be very happy, but the Proto is a bit more consistent and a bit longer.Β  I am looking forward to getting more quad and course time with the G4X

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ajlacombe said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

I posted awhile ago, when the Proto hybrids first came out, my experience with them.

Β 

I have a Gen2 19* that I got a little bit ago, then added a 22* proto hybrid when they first came out.Β  The Gen2 is slightly more forgiving, dispersion was a little better for me.Β  The proto has something extra when you hit the sweet soft, feels and sounds awesome and has an extra 5-10 yards.Β Β 

Β 

I tried my Gen2, the 0211, and the Proto 17*, 19*, and 22* in the fitting.Β  The 19* proto had something extra, but there wasn't anything wrong with my Gen2, and the extra 5-10 yards came with some extra dispersion as well.Β When I upgraded from 10 year old irons to the 0211 Irons, my 5i gained distance and got too close to my Ping G5 22* hybrid.Β  So I had a similar scenario.Β  The 22* Proto got me a bigger gap from my 5i, but then was a little too close to my 19*.Β  So we put my 19* in the little minus to get some extra juice.Β  Has worked well for me thus far.Β Β 

Β 

At address, I really don't noticed the square, flared out toe of the Proto versus the Gen2.Β  But I LOVE the white lines on the face of the Proto, and wish my gen2 had them.

Β 

I play 13 clubs (no fairway woods for me), and the Gen2 19* has become a "fairway finder" off the tee for me when its really tight and too risky to hit driver.Β  The Proto 22* is so easy to hit off the fairway, out of the rough, even out of a few fairway bunkers.Β  I have not hit any of the Gen4 products - there were none available last time I went it, and I am having trouble imagining clubs better than the protos (for me)

Β 

I just realized I admitted to keeping an older club when presented with an option to buy new, and admitted to sometimes not hitting driver...Β  Hopefully I don't get banned from the site...Β Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I went back and found my post on myΒ fitting experience for those clubs, for whatever its worth:

Β 

https://forums.golfwrx.com/topic/1760512-pxg-proto-3-wood-spotted/?do=findComment&comment=23436989

Β 

I am lucky enough to live close to a PXG store, I know many cannot just zip over and try their clubs just about any time they want.

4 hours ago, snagy2000 said:

Anyone playing the milled or forged wedges? 3+ weeks of rain in the Houston area has me web surfing, instead of playing, and internet shopping way too much...

Been playing the Forged wedges sinceΒ their release and they are very good. Love my camo 60*Β wedge too. Regular grinds work well here in AZ.

Β 

Need ad that I did hit the Sugar DaddyΒ at fitting recently and wouldΒ buy those over the ForgedΒ if I had the money for those. Wow thoseΒ felt amazing.Β 

Edited by OspreyCI
  • Thanks 1

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

6 hours ago, OspreyCI said:

Been playing the Forged wedges sinceΒ their release and they are very good. Love my camo 60*Β wedge too. Regular grinds work well here in AZ.

Β 

Need ad that I did hit the Sugar DaddyΒ at fitting recently and wouldΒ buy those over the ForgedΒ if I had the money for those. Wow thoseΒ felt amazing.Β 

I second the very good on the Forged Wedges - they have been awesome for me.Β  I can also say that the milled wedges are super great feeling.Β  I have a set I need to get rid of due to shaft weight.

IMG_2346D.jpeg

• Like 3

So little update…just finished my tourney I mentioned earlier in the week. Played mostly good but with 4 holes to play went +3, +2, +2, Par…to shoot myself out of placing by 1 stroke πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ.

Β 

But the best news I heard when I finished, my 14 yr old son shot his best round 80 (+8) and finished 3rd beating me by 3 πŸ₯΄. But couldn’t be more proud especially since he battled back from a 90 on day 1. Β 
Β 

now up next, Gen4 driver battle vs my gamer….before another tourney the last weekend of the month.Β 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eddiebigeddie said:

So little update…just finished my tourney I mentioned earlier in the week. Played mostly good but with 4 holes to play went +3, +2, +2, Par…to shoot myself out of placing by 1 stroke πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ.

Β 

But the best news I heard when I finished, my 14 yr old son shot his best round 80 (+8) and finished 3rd beating me by 3 πŸ₯΄. But couldn’t be more proud especially since he battled back from a 90 on day 1. Β 
Β 

now up next, Gen4 driver battle vs my gamer….before another tourney the last weekend of the month.Β 

Nice shooting!Β  And congrats on your son as well.

Β 

So which driver did you use?Β  The reason I am asking is I gamed the Gen4 and played my league on Thursday night - hit one drive with it - a nice shot but went a bit right and stayed there - then all hell broke loose with a close lightning strike and a major downpour.

Β 

I think put the Proto and the Gen4 on the launch monitor and the Proto was better - so I gamed the Proto today - shot 2 over and made no putts today.Β  I am shelving the Gen4 until I can get with the fitter and see if we can find a shaft combo to get the spin down.Β  I do not think the toe weight is that big of a deal, but the spin IS a big problem - I just do not have the same options to reduce it and want to see what the fitter can do and how much it will cost me πŸ™‚Β  With the Proto I can throw weight in the toe to reduce spin and the Gen4 can not (yeah maybe no toe weight is causing me some issues πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Having said all that - the ball does jump off the Gen4, but the Proto is dialed and the current king of the bag.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

Nice shooting!Β  And congrats on your son as well.

Β 

So which driver did you use?Β  The reason I am asking is I gamed the Gen4 and played my league on Thursday night - hit one drive with it - a nice shot but went a bit right and stayed there - then all hell broke loose with a close lightning strike and a major downpour.

Β 

I think put the Proto and the Gen4 on the launch monitor and the Proto was better - so I gamed the Proto today - shot 2 over and made no putts today.Β  I am shelving the Gen4 until I can get with the fitter and see if we can find a shaft combo to get the spin down.Β  I do not think the toe weight is that big of a deal, but the spin IS a big problem - I just do not have the same options to reduce it and want to see what the fitter can do and how much it will cost me πŸ™‚Β  With the Proto I can throw weight in the toe to reduce spin and the Gen4 can not (yeah maybe no toe weight is causing me some issues πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

Having said all that - the ball does jump off the Gen4, but the Proto is dialed and the current king of the bag.

I gamed my Cobra Radspeed XB with Smoke Green shaft. It wasn’t the problem I was today πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ. Β The triple was a result of me hitting a dead pull (straight shot) that just went to far and OB (maybe, we couldn’t find it). Then my next drive I pulled again (got quick) and it went left again and ended up behind a large tree and had a very tiny hole to advance and hurt my chances on that hole. Next hole, chunked a wedge shot, then next one checked a lot quicker then it should have. Last double came on a 190 yd pop up because I was trying to swing hard and drive (or get close on a 314 yd downwind hole, I had driven it within 10 yds first time through). Β And finally lastΒ hole, I took my time nice and slow and pounded one dead straight middle of the fairway.Β 
I know that’s golf, but man I was so frustrated knowing I was literally gonna shoot a very good round 78-79.

Β 

But now I have 3 weeks to messΒ with the Gen4 with the Diamana and also a Smoke Green shaft too.Β 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eddiebigeddie said:

Β 

Β 

Congratulations on the sonΒ doing so well. That’s awesome man. Nothing better than times with the boy when they are young. Enjoy man. Good job on your part too.Β 
Β 

Let us know how the Gen4 comesΒ along. I am switchingΒ shafts to help dial my Proto+Β in. Bad round with it Sat. SwitchingΒ to a Tensei Pro White that I was fit into lastΒ week at an outdoor PXG fitting. Used the Gen4 X head and this reducedΒ my spinΒ by a mile. This is what two differentΒ PXG fitters wanted me,Β the Pro White. Can’t hurt right??Β 

Edited by OspreyCI
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick