All-Fit Universal Adaptor Thread

kjbuckeye

If you’ve been following the recent Club Conex thread

This thread will detail the All-Fit system. Thanks to @SwingBlues for the idea to start this thread. 

I ordered the All-Fit components on Monday, February 22nd. They arrived today, March 1st. 

All-Fit components are made by Top Golf Equipment out of Shenzhen, China. 

The buying process was fairly simple. I contacted one of their reps who supplied me with their catalog. I sent them my order via email, and they wrote me an invoice. I paid via PayPal. There is a PayPal fee. To detail the invoice I bought 5 shaft adaptors at $12 each. I then bought 8 collars at $8 each. Also, I bought a screw that is longer and intended for use in Cobra, Honma, and Bridgestone at $1. Subtotal for the order was $125. Shipping rate was $30 FedEx. PayPal fee was $6.20. Grand total was $161.20. 

Shipping was quick. One week exactly from China. Quick for me. Never had something shipped directly from Asia that I can remember. 

Upon initial review of the components, they seem well made. I did not notice any blemishes or fitment issues in Callaway or Taylormade heads. (Those are the only heads I have at my disposal currently.) I will test in different heads in the next few days.  The shaft adaptors come with a screw (Taylormade sized) and a rubber washer, but do not come with a metal washer. I had to use the metal washer from my Epic flash head. I’m sure there are other heads that need a washer. Just depends on the hole size. 

As far as weight is concerned, I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to get a good scale at work. My kitchen scale struggles to read lightweight materials. So stay tuned...

I ordered collars for Callaway, Taylormade, Mizuno, Ping G410/G425, Cobra, Tour Edge, Titleist, and Srixon. 

I cannot speak to durability yet. I just installed one of the shaft adaptors on a new Fujikura Vista Pro. Hopefully I’ll have a chance to get out and test it in the next couple days. 

In the meantime, here are some photos of the components. 

7CCA22F7-4847-4C33-9558-126A050DD3D6.jpeg

39B06205-06F7-49AF-BF91-2F45DE109B65.jpeg

3903582B-5698-4640-BCE8-AD5F97AC36B0.jpeg

C945BF44-1E96-4DDE-B5B4-D546F9C9A391.jpeg

B8C6343E-7C1D-4B31-AF98-00E54917FFB2.jpeg

26ABEA92-A4F0-4675-9C79-8CAD6D7FE305.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

WITB:

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash 10.5*, NS Setting, Accra TZ6 55 M4 @ 45.5"

5 Wood: Maltby KE4 TC, 19*, ProjectX HZRDUS Yellow 60 6.0 @  42"

7 Wood: Maltby KE4 TC Hyway 21*, Aldila RIP beta, 70S, @  42" 

Irons: Maltby TS1 4-PW, Nippon Modus 105S, 7i 37"

Wedges: GW - TBD, SW - Maltby TSW Forged 54.10 bent 56.12, DG S300

Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft Premier 4 - 33"

Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet +4 STD

Arccos accross the board.

Instagram: @buckeyegolf

Here is a nice interview Russ from DevotedGolfer had with the rep from Top Golf. As a note Russ uses the All-Fit himself and other than a rare thread issue, sees no real problems with these adapters:

Some notes while talking with the Top Golf rep:

1. The 2020 All-Fit adapters are, probably, slightly different to the 2019 adapters (and they are colorful ones) because Top Golf addressed some "durability and accuracy" issues and fix them in the 2020s for the Srixon heads.

2. It's not obvious but if you plan to go with All-Fit and Cobra head, you will need the extended screw. Now, you will see 2 screws: TG1062 amd TG1063. They are the same according to Top Golf

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

21 minutes ago, SwingBlues said:

Here is a nice interview Russ from DevotedGolfer had with the rep from Top Golf. As a note Russ uses the All-Fit himself and other than a rare thread issue, sees no real problems with these adapters:

Some notes while talking with the Top Golf rep:

1. The 2020 All-Fit adapters are, probably, slightly different to the 2019 adapters (and they are colorful ones) because Top Golf addressed some "durability and accuracy" issues and fix them in the 2020s for the Srixon heads.

2. It's not obvious but if you plan to go with All-Fit and Cobra head, you will need the extended screw. Now, you will see 2 screws: TG1062 amd TG1063. They are the same according to Top Golf

Also I & @kjbuckeye have NOTHING to do with Top Golf. We are not promoting the product but instead looking for alternatives in a Universal Adapter system for our heads and shafts.

I am trying the All-Fit because I was left with NO CHOICE and I would have loved to buy American and support American but when that company gives you the finger and ignore you  and my request was very simple - just 2 sleeves, enough is enough. No more. There are alternatives and this is one of them.

Yes, I have nothing to do with Top Golf. I had someone on another golf page who sent me their direction. I also tried to obtain Club Conex products but was ignored and then I found out about their new policies. Like @SwingBlues, I am searching for an alternative. 

one thing I didn’t note in the OP is that the ferrules that come with the shaft adaptor is not the best, IMO. It is softer, almost rubbery. It works but you could use a Taylormade ferrule just as easily if it bothers you. 

• Like 1

WITB:

I have been wanting something like this for a long time. Or really would rather all manufacturers to use the same adapter. Either way interested in this. 

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

4 minutes ago, sethdavidsdad said:

I have been wanting something like this for a long time. Or really would rather all manufacturers to use the same adapter. Either way interested in this. 

Unfortunately, the only thing standard in the golf industry is that nothing is standard. This may be an alternative though. 

• Like 1

WITB:

27 minutes ago, kjbuckeye said:

Unfortunately, the only thing standard in the golf industry is that nothing is standard. This may be an alternative though. 

Agree, hope these work out. I have several high dollar shafts that I like to swap out, would be nice to be able to do it without changing tips every time. 

• Like 1

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

Bought one of these on the 25th of FEB  already thru customs and on its way from the West Coast.  Now it USPS can get its act together.   Gonna use it to build a shaft to play at 47" for both my SLDR and Epic Flash..  got the Sw on each down to D5.  doable considering at the regular length they both play D3.  

• Like 1

I’ve got one of these that I picked up along with the adapters and it is like gold. Makes it very easy to test different heads on a particular shaft. These adapters are also very durable. I’ve probably installed and pulled it from 25 or so shafts and it still works beautifully.

Only issue I’ve ever run into is finding a screw that is the proper thread pitch (the adapter uses the same screw as a TaylorMade) but also long enough as the fitting between the adapter and the head sometimes requires a longer screw. I’ve found that the ones which came with the kit at subpar. 

I just installed mine on a Tensei pro White yesterday to test my ST200G against a SiM2 at the simulator tomorrow. Can’t beat 30 seconds to swap two different manufacturer heads on the same shaft. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, j_giesler said:

Do they have anything for Wilson Triton head? Shaft size tip limited to .335?

Did not see a Wilson collar in the catalog. These tips are .335, but they make a .370 system for hybrids.

WITB:

So I was able to get the weights of the components. All weights are in grams and to the nearest tenth of a gram:

Adaptor (w/ ferrule): 6 g

Adaptor (w/ ferrule and screw): 9 g

Callaway Collar: 2.2 g

Taylormade Collar: 1 g

Titleist Collar: 1.3 g

Mizuno Collar: 0.8 g

Tour Edge Collar: 1.4 g

Srixon Collar: 1.1 g

Cobra Collar: 0.9 g

Ping G410/G425 Collar: 0.8 g

Long Screw (Bridgestone, Honma, Cobra): 1.8 g

Also, the bore depth of the adaptor is 1.25".

• Like 2

WITB:

I just asked for a catalog, too many shafts around here and constantly pulling to put in a different adapter is getting annoying.

I know Billy Bobs system has some large difference in weight from the stock adapter, does the catalog from Top Golf Equipment list the weights?

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

1 minute ago, kjbuckeye said:

So I was able to get the weights of the components. All weights are in grams and to the nearest tenth of a gram:

You posted this as I was replying, thanks for the info.

• Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

2 minutes ago, driveandputtmachine said:

I just asked for a catalog, too many shafts around here and constantly pulling to put in a different adapter is getting annoying.

I know Billy Bobs system has some large difference in weight from the stock adapter, does the catalog from Top Golf Equipment list the weights?

Their catalog doesn't list the weights. I just posted them a couple posts up.

WITB:

I asked for a catalog and the response I got from "Liam" was they would like to know more about my company.

Great, so this is the reply I get...........

We don’t offer to individual yet 

But we have website for individual this week, pls stay tune for www.allfitgolf.com

Thanks 

Best Regards,

Liam 

Hopefully it is actually this week.

55 minutes ago, j_giesler said:

Do they have anything for Wilson Triton head? Shaft size tip limited to .335?

They also have a .350" adaptor, if needed.

• Like 1

WITB:

13 minutes ago, driveandputtmachine said:

Great, so this is the reply I get...........

We don’t offer to individual yet 

But we have website for individual this week, pls stay tune for www.allfitgolf.com

Thanks 

Best Regards,

Liam 

Hopefully it is actually this week.

Interesting. I sent you a DM.

If they develop a website soon, that would be a bonus. Looks like that link is a shopify website. Should be very easy to order product soon.

Edited by kjbuckeye

WITB:

16 minutes ago, sethdavidsdad said:

It probably is the same (looks dead similar from what I can see) except they laser a different name on it. Top Golf appears to manufacture these and they may we on-sell these to other chinese vendors/

• Like 2

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1 hour ago, kjbuckeye said:

Wow, so a pretty large difference

Mostly PING clubs, with TaylorMade woods.

7 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

Wow, so a pretty large difference

The screw will always be constant, whether its a oem adaptor or the all fit. I think most oem adaptors are 6-7 grams where the heaviest all-fit adaptor/collar is 8 ish grams. So under the right set of circumstances, you could see 1 SW higher.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WITB:

Like others, I tried to buy Club Conex and got zero response so looked for alternatives and found All-Fit. I actually like the +/- 1.5 deg adjustability and .75deg increments.

I purchased directly from Top Golf last week and received the all-fit adapters yesterday. Just emailed them and told them I wanted to get a sample to test. 

The adapter itself seems well made. The screw on the other hand broke the first time I tried to tighten it with a Callaway torque wrench. Also, 4 of the 5 Callaway wrenches would not fit in the screw head. Luckily I got two adapters so I had a second screw. I found on old Taylormade torque wrench and tested it without the screw breaking! 

I epoxied the adapter and will begin testing it in a few heads tomorrow.

10 hours ago, Theizer said:

Like others, I tried to buy Club Conex and got zero response so looked for alternatives and found All-Fit. I actually like the +/- 1.5 deg adjustability and .75deg increments.

I purchased directly from Top Golf last week and received the all-fit adapters yesterday. Just emailed them and told them I wanted to get a sample to test. 

The adapter itself seems well made. The screw on the other hand broke the first time I tried to tighten it with a Callaway torque wrench. Also, 4 of the 5 Callaway wrenches would not fit in the screw head. Luckily I got two adapters so I had a second screw. I found on old Taylormade torque wrench and tested it without the screw breaking! 

I epoxied the adapter and will begin testing it in a few heads tomorrow.

Haven't had any issues with screws. I've used both Callaway and Taylormade wrenches with success. Guess we'll see what happens when we get a greater sample size. 

WITB:

Just an update:

I tested the All-Fit adaptor in a SIM Head. Got about 15 swings in. No issues to report. 

Edited by kjbuckeye
typo
  • Like 1

WITB: