All Things Michigan Golf.....The Three Putt

knickerbocker

2 hours ago, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

So I starting playing the year my daughter was born.

First no offense but baby would rather have momma. 
Second you say you work?! Well so do most with kids. What u do is find a league/course somewhere not crazy far away. Typically in between work and home. Even if it’s the longer way home. “Can’t always be perfect!”

Thrid have a Conversation with the old lady. Tell her “I know it’s not always easiest taking care of our child alone, but if I could play in this league just once aweek I won’t be trying to get out every weekend! And honey it’s only on THIS DAY, there’s no maybe this day or that, so we could just put in on the schedule, and treat it like OVERTIME at work!”

Forth and Final,(from me) I’d throw in like yea I know the guys are always going out but I’d you give me this league day. I won’t feel like I HAVE to go with the BOYZ every weekend! Instead I have told the boyz. I can only go out every few Saturdays or Sundays. And really if there just playing home course, I’m out. 
I’m not sure if this will work for you or if you even need the advice. Honestly having a new born is an amazing thing so you’re gonna want to be around a lot more anyway. But league one day a week and 18 every other weekend I want asking for much. I remember my daughter was 6 months old when my Dad took me out to play for the first time. And I was so hooked instantly. And when I went to the golf store to buy my  OWN golf clubs. It was over I was full blown ADDICTED! My wife is amazing so I can just tell her I’m going to play. But I also go around my daughters schedule. Early mornings work for me cause my daughter is a lite sleeper. I can get 18 in and get back home and she would have just ate breakfast and getting going for the day. Or I’d go an hour before her nap. Again get home right when she’s waking up. Anyway enjoy the baby and keep playing!

I appreciate the advice!

Unfortunately (kind of) for me, golf is both a hobby and a job. My wife knows what she’s gotten into. Weirdly enough she came up with the idea for us to get married at Bandon, but that’s another story. 

I’ve been lucky enough to spend the first 5 months of our little boys life with him every day since it’s been the offseason for me. I’m assuming this summer will be almost no different than the last 5. I’ll play 9 holes 10-15 times and play 18 holes less than 5 times. 

We’ve already talked about joining a local, kind of, blue collar club when he gets a little older so he can learn to golf and there’s the pool and food for momma. But that’s down the road a bit at this point. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FSCMatt said:

I appreciate the advice!

Unfortunately (kind of) for me, golf is both a hobby and a job. My wife knows what she’s gotten into. Weirdly enough she came up with the idea for us to get married at Bandon, but that’s another story. 

I’ve been lucky enough to spend the first 5 months of our little boys life with him every day since it’s been the offseason for me. I’m assuming this summer will be almost no different than the last 5. I’ll play 9 holes 10-15 times and play 18 holes less than 5 times. 

We’ve already talked about joining a local, kind of, blue collar club when he gets a little older so he can learn to golf and there’s the pool and food for momma. But that’s down the road a bit at this point. 

Your job huh? I’ve been thinking about doing some schooling to b a pga certified instructor and becoming a fitter. I’m not getting any younger and being a tool and die setter is for younger men. Or maybe men  my age that didn’t jump outta airplanes n helicopters 4 years of my life lol Yea man, I’m so excited for my daughter to start she’s 3 and she can hit the putter good and she has hit her iron n driver into my screen which is about 10ft! I love when she asks to play or even watch. I plan on taking her to play 9 holes this year. Just watch dad ride the cart n maybe hit from just off the green on it.

getting married at Bandon is super sweet! I mean as long as u play a few rounds while u were there 

On 3/10/2023 at 3:30 PM, 3_Jack_Par said:

Is anybody thinking about playing in any GAM qualifiers/events or USGA qualifiers this year? The Michigan Am is at Oakland Hills North, so I'm probably going to give that a shot, and I always play in the Mid Am up at the Highlands. Depending on how I'm playing early in the year, I might also sign up to give US Mid Am qualifying a shot.

Yeah I signed up for the Am qualifier. Will probably do the GAM and maybe MidAm. Radrick is hosting USAm qualifier and thought about that but need to get my handicap down just a couple of tenths. Will do the USGA Fourball like I have the last 7 years or so. Having tournaments to look forward to really keeps me more focused and I also love the environment of tournament/competitive golf. 

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

12 hours ago, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

I heard on 97.1 the ticket this morning, Tigers Opening Day is only 14 days away! to me that’s saying golf it’s just around the corner!! Let’s go

Also I didn’t get the Driver fitting with Ryan today. My wife and I are Army Veterans, and she’s been working on raising her VA DISABILITY. So when an earlier appointment popped up, she took it. So now I have to wait till next Thursday. Kinda sucked cause this morning I thought I was still going. Around noon my bubble was popped. 

I just need to get fit while I’m swinging this good

Nah man get fit when you're swinging sh*tty

Crossing off a bucket list item later this year. Booked a 5 day trip out to Pinehurst in Sept. Anyone have must do’s, tips, recommendations? We have rounds booked on 2,4,8,9, and the Cradle. Will also be playing 2 rounds at Pine Needles, Mid Pines, Tobacco Road. Still deciding on the two. Looking to hear any and all experiences from those who have been.

• Like 1

51* Srixon Z785 

Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

36 minutes ago, Go_Blue! said:

Crossing off a bucket list item later this year. Booked a 5 day trip out to Pinehurst in Sept. Anyone have must do’s, tips, recommendations? We have rounds booked on 2,4,8,9, and the Cradle. Will also be playing 2 rounds at Pine Needles, Mid Pines, Tobacco Road. Still deciding on the two. Looking to hear any and all experiences from those who have been.

Awesome!  I’m going in a few weeks, Tobacco, #2, #4, cradle 

I think we have 45ish guys.  Follow up with me early May

• Like 1

2023 bag

myTaylormade Stealth 2 Plus custom 10.5 BGT Brava X Stiff tipped 1”
Taylormade Stealth 2 Tour issue 17.8 deg 5 wood Brava X Stiff FW
Titleist TSR3 4hy Graphite Design HY 90X

Titleist TSR3 5hy Graphite Design HY 90X

Miura CB-302 5,6,7 Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff

Miura MC502 8,9,pw Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff

Miura HB 50 deg S400 tour issue

Miura K2.0 54/58 S400 tour Taylormade Spider GT 33.5” short slant

Bridgestone Tour B RX

On 3/24/2023 at 7:32 AM, mattsam said:

I’m ready for this golf season!  Matt I want a rematch while you’re rusty!  
I signed up for all the club events I could. I’ll play more this year than ever.  

Does anyone play in the Golfweek Am tour?  

I have played in it for past 4 years.  I am on West side.  I like them and we play at some nicer courses, but agonizingly slow, so know it’s 5.5 hour rounds 

most of the time (and longer on east side)

40 minutes ago, joekloo said:

I have played in it for past 4 years.  I am on West side.  I like them and we play at some nicer courses, but agonizingly slow, so know it’s 5.5 hour rounds 

Yeah, on occasion you get some 4.5-5hr rounds but I’ve played rounds as long as 6 hours before. But playing for the skin money and quality courses makes it worth it! I’m on the East side but occasionally play some west side events (because I think the courses are better over there)

1 hour ago, Chanceman said:

Wondering how you guys rate American Dunes compared to the likes of Arcadia (Bluffs), Forest Dunes, Pilgrims Run, Stoatin Brae, Tullymore etc. 

It is a fun golf course, but their rate is a bit high when comparing it to Arcadia or Forest Dunes.  The cause the course it supports is great, but I wish they didn't play videos during the round.  I would put it 3rd or 4th on the list you gave there, Soatin Brae could be an unbelievable golf course if they let it play firm and fast like it was designed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chanceman said:

Wondering how you guys rate American Dunes compared to the likes of Arcadia (Bluffs), Forest Dunes, Pilgrims Run, Stoatin Brae, Tullymore etc. 

It is expensive, but I love the place. If your values align, the entire experience is better than most on that list. AD, Forest Dunes, Arcadia Bluffs, Pilgrims Run, Tullymore………………………………………………………..and then Stoain Brae. GL ruined Stoatin Brae when they chopped a ton of the tall grass to make it playable for resort guests. Greens are too slow. Too many soft areas around greens. Course doesn’t know what it wants to be. This was my experience from the last time I played it a couple of years ago.

Edited by Go_Blue!

51* Srixon Z785 

Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

15 hours ago, joekloo said:

14 hours ago, teehilden said:

Yeah, on occasion you get some 4.5-5hr rounds but I’ve played rounds as long as 6 hours before. But playing for the skin money and quality courses makes it worth it! I’m on the East side but occasionally play some west side events (because I think the courses are better over there)

So I'm down in Louisiana for the majority of the year and I signed up for the LA league, but I see they play against the Michigan group the final week somewhere.  I'm on the west side of Michigan when I'm up there.  I might look into dropping in once or twice.  

• Like 1

2023 bag

myTaylormade Stealth 2 Plus custom 10.5 BGT Brava X Stiff tipped 1”
Taylormade Stealth 2 Tour issue 17.8 deg 5 wood Brava X Stiff FW
Titleist TSR3 4hy Graphite Design HY 90X

Titleist TSR3 5hy Graphite Design HY 90X

Miura CB-302 5,6,7 Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff

Miura MC502 8,9,pw Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff

Miura HB 50 deg S400 tour issue

Miura K2.0 54/58 S400 tour Taylormade Spider GT 33.5” short slant

Bridgestone Tour B RX

6 hours ago, Chanceman said:

I played Am Dunes for the first time last year.  I really enjoyed it...to play once.  Pretty expensive and I wasnt completely blown away.

I played Stoatin in June 2019 and thought it was great, firm and fast.  Sounds like its gone a bit downhill since then.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pepetito said:

I played Am Dunes for the first time last year.  I really enjoyed it...to play once.  Pretty expensive and I wasnt completely blown away.

I played Stoatin in June 2019 and thought it was great, firm and fast.  Sounds like its gone a bit downhill since then.

Played it last year for the first time. Conditions were good (not excellent) but enjoyed the layout!

On 3/26/2023 at 9:04 AM, Go_Blue! said:

You can't go wrong with any of the three.  My personal preference is for Mid Pines, just love that course.  I suspect you'll have to fill one of the slots with Tobacco Road, it's so unlike anything else.  Love it or hate it.  If you want the bigger name, Pine Needles over Mid Pines.  Of your resort courses I've only played 9, which is fine but a cut below PN/MP/TR.

If you're playing the resort you're staying at the resort.  Even though you can get everything you need there, if you've got time get out and enjoy the village.  Hit up Pinehurst Brewing or one of the pubs or the Pine Crest Inn.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chanceman said:

I have been fortunate to play American Dunes multiple times and I like the course a great deal.  It doesn't have the visual pop of Arcadia, but it's every bit as good of a course.  I like it more than Tullymore, not close.  Pilgrim's Run is a very different course and if you factor in the price (a LOT less than AD/Arcadia/FD/Tully) it's really hard to beat.  I haven't played FD or SB yet.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chanceman said:

From a pure golf standpoint it is not even close to Arcadia or FD.  I personally like PR an Tullymore more that AD as well, but they are close.  AD is much more of an "experience", there is much more to going on there then golf.

American dunes is pretty sweet. Course is solid after first few holes. Greens are lightening quick.  Much better than pilgrims and tully and ab.  Not as good as Arcadia or forest dunes.  Wouldn’t hesitate to play there again.  Not cheap but some money goes to a good cause. 

• Like 1

Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5 Project X Denali Black 60S 

Callaway AI Smoke Max Project X Denali Black 70S 3 Wood

Callaway Apex UW 19 & 21 deg MMT 70 Stiff

Mizuno JPX 923 HMP 5-PW Project X IO 5.5

Cleveland CBX4 50, 56, 60 KBS HI-REV 2.0 115 Wedges

Odyssey Dual Force Putter

TaylorMade TP5

Vessel Lux XV 2.0 Black Cart Bag

On 3/26/2023 at 9:04 AM, Go_Blue! said:

I relocated to the Raleigh-Durham area last August from the Detroit area thanks to my wife, so now I’m 1 hour from Pinehurst and Southern Pines.

I play in the area at least monthly, more often than not, several times a month.  Here’s my take:

I love Pinehurst #2, 4, 9 and the Cradle.  I play the Cradle a few times before I play 1/2/3/4/5 because it’s right there and I am not the type to hit the range to hit balls or wam up.  Typically able to get around the Cradle in 35 to 45 minutes in the morning before it gets busy.  No. 2 is what it is, I play it from the tips because it doesn’t matter where you tee off from, the greens are so damn tough that you might as well get the handicap advantage of playing it at your normal home course yardage.  Fast fairways and the toughest green complexes I’ll likely ever play.

No. 4 is my “favorite.”  Quotes are to avoid the impression that I consider it better than 2.  The caddies often say that No 2 gets you to go to Pinehurst but 4 makes you want to come back.  It’s such a fun course, it’s beautiful, extremely playable and while still tough, you’ll finish the round with a smile as opposed to the way I normally finish a round on No 2.  

No 9 is a sleeper if you ask me, 2, 4 and 8 get all of the attention.  No 9 is the former Pinehurst National course designed by Jack Nicklaus and it’s the only one with Bent greens and they roll so very smooth!  I play No 9 the most, absolutely love this course.  Rolling terrain, not nearly as busy as the main resort area, it’s 5 minutes away so to me it feels more like a private club than a resort course.

Not to crap on your list, because we all know what opinions are like, but No 8 is one that you should play but for me it was to check the box again.  It doesn’t feel like Pinehurst, it’s typically wet, the newly restored greens are currently rock hard and roll at about a 10. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great course, it just doesn’t feel like Pinehurst.  You may love it and think I don’t know what I’m talking about and you probably wouldn’t be the first.  Great clubhouse shop, some great holes, also about 5 minutes away but due north as opposed to between the resort and Mid/Needles.

Tobacco Road, haven’t played it in a while, no GOOD reason not to, it’s awesome.  This is so different and I hear that it’s a love/hate to play but I’ve never heard anyone not say how cool or beautiful this course is.  My advice, same as the head pro gave me the first time I played it:  the course is all smoke and mirrors, to play it well get a good yardage book so you can see where you’re playing, have your laser and a GPS will also help.  Trust your numbers and you will score well.  I shot 2 over from the tips (6,600 yards) the first time playing.  Need to play this one again.

Mid Pines:  absolutely love this course.  Classic Donald Ross, but the most playable true Ross course in the area.  It’s fun, beautiful, not overly difficult to play but challenging from the tips.

Pine Needles:  there are so many reasons the USGA has the US Open here for the women, it’s a great course like Mid Pines across the street.  Love playing here, another outstanding classic Ross course.

Southern Pines:  you missed this on your list, but it’s been said that this course is on the best piece of property Donald Ross ever worked on, and I’m in the group that believes this to be true.  Restored by Kyle Franz, who also restored Mid/Needles and worked with Coore/Crenshaw on No 2 and Dormie Club, this is now an amazing course.  The “hidden” hole near 4 green/5 tee with the sand green gives you the original feel for the course when it had sand greens in the early 20th century.

Dormie Club is another one I’ve played several times, great course if you can get on, but with the Pinehurst resort courses, and the 3 Pines (Southern/Mid/Needles) not playing there will not kill you.

I’m in the Pinehurst/Southern area often, ask any questions or IM me.  You’ll have a great time. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Florida Gator said:

I relocated to the Raleigh-Durham area last August from the Detroit area thanks to my wife, so now I’m 1 hour from Pinehurst and Southern Pines.

I play in the area at least monthly, more often than not, several times a month.  Here’s my take:

I love Pinehurst #2, 4, 9 and the Cradle.  I play the Cradle a few times before I play 1/2/3/4/5 because it’s right there and I am not the type to hit the range to hit balls or wam up.  Typically able to get around the Cradle in 35 to 45 minutes in the morning before it gets busy.  No. 2 is what it is, I play it from the tips because it doesn’t matter where you tee off from, the greens are so damn tough that you might as well get the handicap advantage of playing it at your normal home course yardage.  Fast fairways and the toughest green complexes I’ll likely ever play.

No. 4 is my “favorite.”  Quotes are to avoid the impression that I consider it better than 2.  The caddies often say that No 2 gets you to go to Pinehurst but 4 makes you want to come back.  It’s such a fun course, it’s beautiful, extremely playable and while still tough, you’ll finish the round with a smile as opposed to the way I normally finish a round on No 2.  

No 9 is a sleeper if you ask me, 2, 4 and 8 get all of the attention.  No 9 is the former Pinehurst National course designed by Jack Nicklaus and it’s the only one with Bent greens and they roll so very smooth!  I play No 9 the most, absolutely love this course.  Rolling terrain, not nearly as busy as the main resort area, it’s 5 minutes away so to me it feels more like a private club than a resort course.

Not to crap on your list, because we all know what opinions are like, but No 8 is one that you should play but for me it was to check the box again.  It doesn’t feel like Pinehurst, it’s typically wet, the newly restored greens are currently rock hard and roll at about a 10. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great course, it just doesn’t feel like Pinehurst.  You may love it and think I don’t know what I’m talking about and you probably wouldn’t be the first.  Great clubhouse shop, some great holes, also about 5 minutes away but due north as opposed to between the resort and Mid/Needles.

Tobacco Road, haven’t played it in a while, no GOOD reason not to, it’s awesome.  This is so different and I hear that it’s a love/hate to play but I’ve never heard anyone not say how cool or beautiful this course is.  My advice, same as the head pro gave me the first time I played it:  the course is all smoke and mirrors, to play it well get a good yardage book so you can see where you’re playing, have your laser and a GPS will also help.  Trust your numbers and you will score well.  I shot 2 over from the tips (6,600 yards) the first time playing.  Need to play this one again.

Mid Pines:  absolutely love this course.  Classic Donald Ross, but the most playable true Ross course in the area.  It’s fun, beautiful, not overly difficult to play but challenging from the tips.

Pine Needles:  there are so many reasons the USGA has the US Open here for the women, it’s a great course like Mid Pines across the street.  Love playing here, another outstanding classic Ross course.

Southern Pines:  you missed this on your list, but it’s been said that this course is on the best piece of property Donald Ross ever worked on, and I’m in the group that believes this to be true.  Restored by Kyle Franz, who also restored Mid/Needles and worked with Coore/Crenshaw on No 2 and Dormie Club, this is now an amazing course.  The “hidden” hole near 4 green/5 tee with the sand green gives you the original feel for the course when it had sand greens in the early 20th century.

Dormie Club is another one I’ve played several times, great course if you can get on, but with the Pinehurst resort courses, and the 3 Pines (Southern/Mid/Needles) not playing there will not kill you.

I’m in the Pinehurst/Southern area often, ask any questions or IM me.  You’ll have a great time. 

Thanks for the detailed response. Probably only playing 2 out of The Pines and Tobacco Rd. Which 2 would recommend? And our first Pinehurst round is number 8 on Thursday morning so getting that out of the way. We have a caddy for 2, should we also do it for 4? 

51* Srixon Z785 

Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

Apologies if this has been posted already but I'm playing golf near Boyne Mtn this July and it looks like the Alpine course is temporarily closed (for winter or updates)?

Which is more scenic, Alpine or Monument?

Any idea when the Alpine will open again?

Anything else noteworthy between the 2?

Titleist TSi3 D Smoke Black 60 5.5
Titleist TSi2 3w/7w Tensei Blue 65
Callaway Apex DCB/DG AMT Red
Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
TM Spider Tour Black
Titleist ProV1
Titleist Hybrid 14
Bag Boy Nitron

58 minutes ago, Go_Blue! said:

Thanks for the detailed response. Probably only playing 2 out of The Pines and Tobacco Rd. Which 2 would recommend? And our first Pinehurst round is number 8 on Thursday morning so getting that out of the way. We have a caddy for 2, should we also do it for 4? 

I typically don't use a caddie on 4, I don't on 2 any longer only because I know my way around but for 4 its up to you.  My only advice is to walk all of the courses if at all possible.  Taking a cart, especially on #2 and #4 is a waste because 2 is cart path only and 4 is the same more often than not.  Its almost a waste to not walk these.  If you want a push cart, they have them at the tee boxes of all of the courses and I take my Alphard V2 powered to #9 (they rarely say anything although I shouldn't be able to), and the 3 Pines.  

Enjoy the round on 8, its really a great course and playing that first is probably best.  After you play the rest of the courses, I think you'll see why I commented on it the way I did but on its own it is a great course.

If you are staying at Pinehurst, Pine Needles and Mid Pines are great options because they are the closest to Pinehurst.  Honestly, its hard to go wrong with any of the 3 Pines.     

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2023 at 3:37 PM, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

One man’s good is another man’s crappy

My buddy recorded my swing today without me knowing….  Im talking it is the weirdest driver setup youll ever see. But on any simulator I’ve played on this year I’m constantly between 250-280 carry. That’s on flat fairways no wind not downhill and pretty normally elevation courses. If I pay the courses that have elevation 5/6000 ft I’m 300 but I won’t be playing CO, or any mountains. 
honestly I half tempted to post my swing. Some ppl on here might know me if they’ve ever played at Lake Nepessing Golfland. But I would just like to see what u guys think about it. It’s very awkward.

Edited by GirlDadGolfer0204

Ok so I got fitted for a driver at carls Golfland. My fitter was Ryan Johnson. Great experience overall. Only thing is. As we’re talking about my game I tell him my miss was a slice. That this will only be my second season golfing. I told him I practice damn near everyday.( I have a simulator in my man cave) and all winter I played in a simulator league at my goto range…… 

I hit my gamer stz220 kuro kuge black 60g stiff  playing length 44 inches  (I love this club)  ***REMBER THIS=== stz220 is the better players driver. NOT DRAW BIASED. 

BEFORE I GO ANY FUTHER I HAVE ALL THE DATA IM GONNA PIST AND WIJLD LIKE UR “OPINION” ON WHICH ONE WOULD WORK FROM ME.. 

Anyway gamer is stz220; the drivers Ryan had me hit were;… Ping g430 max. Taylormade STEALTH 2 HD. Callaway Paradym X, STX220. Cobra AEROJET. And the  Club I SO BADLY want to be able to hit, cauS I love my irons and fairway woods— TRS2 which I’ve tried at golf galaxy couldn’t hit it. And today again cmI JUST CANT HIT IT! I’m taking about not one good hit. Slice hook pop up. 60 yead work burners!

BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO MY DATA. Can any one tell me the similarity between these club heads? Comment BELOW⬇️⬇️⬇️

ALSO COMMENT BELOW (.if you figure out my first question) I’f you feel this is the proper way to start!?!?!!!

ok here’s my data also let me know what driver in your eyes it’s the one I’d be stupid to pass up

Robert Vadenbossche 2023-03-30 Multi Group Report.pdf

C48F514A-E1B0-4518-A14B-0375976B1657.png

986C438E-C035-468A-AE31-21E3FAEA69F0.png

1673876B-C47B-4795-9DCC-0D216789A948.png

50972206-65A0-4351-857B-BC51D52F14C7.png

BF12E31E-8FA4-4E58-94F3-D2C05F14C5D3.png

C1BB104E-F8FD-4C36-8FA7-141AD226F71B.png

3C54DB1F-21BC-4624-B6A4-7427F63195FF.png

0B730B43-98E8-4F8F-B424-E413955F65A2.png

052E7724-17BD-476F-9A69-315CFCED6499.png

D3AB8B5F-1037-49F1-BDE6-3062BAD5A7DB.png

29CDBCF3-16EB-41FB-9D1A-C6BE94DC2FAB.png

Edited by GirlDadGolfer0204
Data

17 hours ago, GirlDadGolfer0204 said:

Ok so I got fitted for a driver at carls Golfland. My fitter was Ryan Johnson. Great experience overall. Only thing is. As we’re talking about my game I tell him my miss was a slice. That this will only be my second season golfing. I told him I practice damn near everyday.( I have a simulator in my man cave) and all winter I played in a simulator league at my goto range…… 

I hit my gamer stz220 kuro kuge black 60g stiff  playing length 44 inches  (I love this club)  ***REMBER THIS=== stz220 is the better players driver. NOT DRAW BIASED. 

BEFORE I GO ANY FUTHER I HAVE ALL THE DATA IM GONNA PIST AND WIJLD LIKE UR “OPINION” ON WHICH ONE WOULD WORK FROM ME.. 

Anyway gamer is stz220; the drivers Ryan had me hit were;… Ping g430 max. Taylormade STEALTH 2 HD. Callaway Paradym X, STX220. Cobra AEROJET. And the  Club I SO BADLY want to be able to hit, cauS I love my irons and fairway woods— TRS2 which I’ve tried at golf galaxy couldn’t hit it. And today again cmI JUST CANT HIT IT! I’m taking about not one good hit. Slice hook pop up. 60 yead work burners!

BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO MY DATA. Can any one tell me the similarity between these club heads? Comment BELOW⬇️⬇️⬇️

ALSO COMMENT BELOW (.if you figure out my first question) I’f you feel this is the proper way to start!?!?!!!

ok here’s my data also let me know what driver in your eyes it’s the one I’d be stupid to pass up

Robert Vadenbossche 2023-03-30 Multi Group Report.pdf 847.68 kB · 1 download

C48F514A-E1B0-4518-A14B-0375976B1657.png

986C438E-C035-468A-AE31-21E3FAEA69F0.png

1673876B-C47B-4795-9DCC-0D216789A948.png

50972206-65A0-4351-857B-BC51D52F14C7.png

BF12E31E-8FA4-4E58-94F3-D2C05F14C5D3.png

C1BB104E-F8FD-4C36-8FA7-141AD226F71B.png

3C54DB1F-21BC-4624-B6A4-7427F63195FF.png

0B730B43-98E8-4F8F-B424-E413955F65A2.png

052E7724-17BD-476F-9A69-315CFCED6499.png

D3AB8B5F-1037-49F1-BDE6-3062BAD5A7DB.png

29CDBCF3-16EB-41FB-9D1A-C6BE94DC2FAB.png

They probably are the most expensive clubs the store sells.   Let the numbers dictate your choices.   If there isn't much difference in your gamer, there is no need to change.

Instead of buying new and shiny, take the $$ and invest in some lessons.

On 3/31/2023 at 7:31 PM, Curmudg3on said:

They probably are the most expensive clubs the store sells.   Let the numbers dictate your choices.   If there isn't much difference in your gamer, there is no need to change.

Instead of buying new and shiny, take the $$ and invest in some lessons.

Really what bothered me was that my fitter only tried draw bias clubs they never try like ls versons etc