MEMBER REVIEWS: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! See What Members Are Saying!

GolfWRX_Official

So apparently USPS tracking is slow updating, my 3.0 grip arrived today.  After the epoxy set on the stability shaft I installed the 3.0.

This is more along the lines of what I was used to when I used the DF for a month a little over a year ago.  

Have only hit a fe putts on my putting mat but it feels more along the lines of what I got used to with the DF.

Included a pic with the 1.5 grip beside it for comparisons sake.  I used an air compressor to put the 3.0 on incase I didn't like it, but all signs point to good things with it.

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

• Like 3
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

On 2/8/2022 at 6:03 AM, iceman1118 said:

I ordered mine two weeks ago today. No updates yet as my order says it is still processing. Hoping they are right about the 2 weeks. Getting anxious to get dialed in with this one.

Guy from Customer Service in an e-mail to me said 3 weeks as of my order date which was Feb 4th. 

• Like 1

Driver - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 8° w/ Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

3 Wood - Ping G425 14.5° w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7X

Hybrid - Ping G425 17° w/ Accra TZ SIX 85H M5

Hybrid - Ping G430 20.5° w/ Accra TZ6 Proto 85H M5

5 Iron - Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro w/ Nippon Modus 120S

6-GW - Mizuno JPX 923 Forged w/ Nippon Modus 120S

Sand Wedge - Callaway JAWS Full Toe Raw Black 53° w/ Nippon Modus 125

Lob Wedge - Callaway JAWS Full Toe Raw Black 58° w/ BGT ZNE 130

Putter - Odyssey Ai-One Double Wide DB 32.5" w/ Garsen Max Grip

Ball - Callaway Chrome Tour Triple Track

51 minutes ago, KhiloD said:

Guy from Customer Service in an e-mail to me said 3 weeks as of my order date which was Feb 4th. 

Hi I ordered mine on 1 Feb and Was informed that it would take three to four weeks plus another week for shipment to South Africa.

My order also still show : In progress

I can not remember whether it was on this thread, or another Mezz thread where @labgolf replied and stated that the lead time is currently about two weeks.

I emailed them today to see what the “in process” entails. Have not heard back as yet, seeing it is before 6am currently in Oregon.

The people at Lab golf were super with customer service sofar and I bet I will have an answer later today.

28 minutes ago, Willa said:

Hi I ordered mine on 1 Feb and Was informed that it would take three to four weeks plus another week for shipment to South Africa.

I can not remember whether it was on this thread, or another Mezz thread where @labgolf replied and stated that the lead time is currently about two weeks.

I emailed them today to see what the “in process” entails. Have not heard back as yet, seeing it is before 6am currently in Oregon.

The people at Lab golf were super with customer service sofar and I bet I will have an answer later today.

I ordered on 1/26 and they said 2-3 weeks. 2 weeks was yesterday and it still says Processing, so I'm hoping it ships this week or early next.

Driver: TSi3 8* Tour Green 75 TX

4 wood: Callaway Apex UW 17* Hzrdus Smoke 6.5
Irons: 4-PW 716 AP2 X100
Wedges: Mizuno T22 Copper 51, 56, 61 TI S400
Putter: Odyssey Jailbird 380 MH

8 minutes ago, Sankacoffee said:

I ordered on 1/26 and they said 2-3 weeks. 2 weeks was yesterday and it still says Processing, so I'm hoping it ships this week or early next.

39 minutes ago, Willa said:

I have mine, and I ordered on December 31st and received on January 19th.  

It showed processing up until it shipped.  It won't change to building, or head made, or shafted, or gripped.  Just processing and then shipped.  Their system sent me an email with the tracking number as soon as it was shipped.

I ordered late on a Friday and then there was Holiday where a lot of companies gave employees off the Monday after the first.  All in all it was roughly 7 business days from when I ordered to when the shipping label was created.  Plus I am all the way in Atlanta, Georgia so I couldn't get much farther away from them.

When I talked to LAB on here they told me at the time they were running at about 1.5 weeks, which at 7 business days is pretty much right on the nose.

• Thanks 1
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

32 minutes ago, Sankacoffee said:

13 minutes ago, driveandputtmachine said:

I have mine, and I ordered on December 31st and received on January 19th.  

It showed processing up until it shipped.  It won't change to building, or head made, or shafted, or gripped.  Just processing and then shipped.  Their system sent me an email with the tracking number as soon as it was shipped.

I ordered late on a Friday and then there was Holiday where a lot of companies gave employees off the Monday after the first.  All in all it was roughly 7 business days from when I ordered to when the shipping label was created.  Plus I am all the way in Atlanta, Georgia so I couldn't get much farther away from them.

When I talked to LAB on here they told me at the time they were running at about 1.5 weeks, which at 7 business days is pretty much right on the nose.

Thank you!

@Sankacoffee I hope you get yours soon!

@driveandputtmachine today is my 7 business days  days🤣. But realistically, 7 b days was beyond great customer service!

I was more than happy when they said 3-4 weeks when I ordered it. Although I not so secretly hoped that it would be quicker. So I cannot really complain if it takes more than 7 b days!

I am just so excited and anxious to receive mine! I almost don’t want to play and practice putting… I don’t  want to further ingrain my bad habits and manipulation of the putter face!

1 minute ago, Willa said:

I am just so excited and anxious to receive mine! I almost don’t want to play and practice putting… I don’t  want to further ingrain my bad habits and manipulation of the putter face!

I'm doing the same thing. I stopped practicing my putting until I get the Mezz. No point when I will need to ingrain the new thought processes and work on the new stroke with it being completely different from my current gamer.

• Like 1

Driver - Callaway Rogue ST Max LS 8° w/ Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

3 Wood - Ping G425 14.5° w/ Fujikura Ventus Black 7X

Hybrid - Ping G425 17° w/ Accra TZ SIX 85H M5

Hybrid - Ping G430 20.5° w/ Accra TZ6 Proto 85H M5

5 Iron - Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal Pro w/ Nippon Modus 120S

6-GW - Mizuno JPX 923 Forged w/ Nippon Modus 120S

Sand Wedge - Callaway JAWS Full Toe Raw Black 53° w/ Nippon Modus 125

Lob Wedge - Callaway JAWS Full Toe Raw Black 58° w/ BGT ZNE 130

Putter - Odyssey Ai-One Double Wide DB 32.5" w/ Garsen Max Grip

Ball - Callaway Chrome Tour Triple Track

27 minutes ago, KhiloD said:

I'm doing the same thing. I stopped practicing my putting until I get the Mezz. No point when I will need to ingrain the new thought processes and work on the new stroke with it being completely different from my current gamer.

That's funny because I walked 2 holes yesterday and putted with my wedge the whole time, so I guess I'm doing the same thing subconsciously. I also sold both putters I used before so all I have is a 20 year old Rossie Blade.

@driveandputtmachine Yeah I'm certainly not complaining when I look at how long some of the major manufacturers are taking to fill orders. I used to work in supply chain so I get it, but it's crazy to see people ordering irons last summer and not getting them until this spring or later.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Willa said:

Jake from L.A.B emailed back (what great service!!!) and he explained the it will remain “in process” until the date of shipment.

Just went out to buy a Wellputt mat in preparation for the arrival of the Mezz!

So today was the maiden voyage of a new ("3") wood and the MEZZ with the stability shaft and the 3.0 press grip.

Let's start by saying it was a success.  I gained almost two shots (according to Arccos) putting versus a scratch golfer.  I birdied 4 holes in a row!  Birdie on two from 16', 3 from 8', 4 from 18', and a two putt on 5 from 27'.  I did miss a 18' on 6, 2 putts from 31 on 7, 2 from 15' on 8, and lipped out a birdie on 9 from 9'.  The 18 footer on 6 was a bad read, and the 15 footer on 8 was just a smidge off read, putt only made it a few inches past the hole so speed wasn't great.  The 32 footer on 7 was great speed as was the 35 footer on 1.

I am not going to say the stability shaft made the difference, I know better.  However the press 3.0 grip was amazingly better for me than the press 1.5 I was using (I don't know the exact grip names, but going on the amount of forward press for the numbers).  So to everyone trying the MEZZ just remember that the grip can and will make a huge difference.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, driveandputtmachine said:

So today was the maiden voyage of a new ("3") wood and the MEZZ with the stability shaft and the 3.0 press grip.

Let's start by saying it was a success.  I gained almost two shots (according to Arccos) putting versus a scratch golfer.  I birdied 4 holes in a row!  Birdie on two from 16', 3 from 8', 4 from 18', and a two putt on 5 from 27'.  I did miss a 18' on 6, 2 putts from 31 on 7, 2 from 15' on 8, and lipped out a birdie on 9 from 9'.  The 18 footer on 6 was a bad read, and the 15 footer on 8 was just a smidge off read, putt only made it a few inches past the hole so speed wasn't great.  The 32 footer on 7 was great speed as was the 35 footer on 1.

I am not going to say the stability shaft made the difference, I know better.  However the press 3.0 grip was amazingly better for me than the press 1.5 I was using (I don't know the exact grip names, but going on the amount of forward press for the numbers).  So to everyone trying the MEZZ just remember that the grip can and will make a huge difference.

Damn you!  Do you get commission on every grip we buy? 🙂 

Another question - how much air pressure did you use to get that grip on the shaft? It would seem the hard plastic at the bottom of those grips would not be so friendly with air installation...

• Like 1

PXG Gen 5 0311 9º, Kai'li Blue, Titleist TSr3, 9º, Ventus Blue

Titleist TSr2, 15º fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSr2, 20º fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 21º Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 24º Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist T150 6-48º Tensei AV Blue AM2

Vokey SM9 54º, 60º, Tensei AV Blue AM2

L.A.B. Golf DF3, MEZZ.1 Max reg & Broom,  MEZZ.1, DF 2.1 Reg & Broom

No room to list Bench Warmers 🙂

9 hours ago, ajlacombe said:

Damn you!  Do you get commission on every grip we buy? 🙂 

Another question - how much air pressure did you use to get that grip on the shaft? It would seem the hard plastic at the bottom of those grips would not be so friendly with air installation...

Well the 1.5 bottom of the grip is much harder plastic than what is on the 3.0 I just bought.  The 3.0 went on with 80psi and very easily.  I can take it off and see how much the 1.5 takes maybe this weekend.  I am completely surprised at the ease of which the new grip went on, I expected it to be much more difficult.

I am not saying anyone will putt better with one versus the other, I am just say that I know for a fact based on one round and probably 100 putts hit on my mat that I putt better with the bigger 3* press grip than I do the 1.5* grip.  It could be the size, or it could be the amount of press, not sure which right now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, driveandputtmachine said:

Well the 1.5 bottom of the grip is much harder plastic than what is on the 3.0 I just bought.  The 3.0 went on with 80psi and very easily.  I can take it off and see how much the 1.5 takes maybe this weekend.  I am completely surprised at the ease of which the new grip went on, I expected it to be much more difficult.

I am not saying anyone will putt better with one versus the other, I am just say that I know for a fact based on one round and probably 100 putts hit on my mat that I putt better with the bigger 3* press grip than I do the 1.5* grip.  It could be the size, or it could be the amount of press, not sure which right now.

That Press 3.0 is the rubber elliptical one versus the Press II 1.5 which is like a Winn grip with that harder under-listing. That has to be why the 3.0 went on so easy.  So, how do you line up the rubber grip since there is no flat section to gauge the alignment?  The rubber one is also 115g versus 59g.

Just looked at pic of grips again and I am not sure which grip that 3.0 is - does not look like OG 3.0 on the site and looks like it has an under-listing

Edited by ajlacombe

1 hour ago, ajlacombe said:

That Press 3.0 is the rubber elliptical one versus the Press II 1.5 which is like a Winn grip with that harder under-listing. That has to be why the 3.0 went on so easy.  So, how do you line up the rubber grip since there is no flat section to gauge the alignment?  The rubber one is also 115g versus 59g.

Just looked at pic of grips again and I am not sure which grip that 3.0 is - does not look like OG 3.0 on the site and looks like it has an under-listing

I have a vise and a couple of small plastic air bubble levels that I used.  I position the shaft in the vice, Use the level on the face to get it perpendicular to the ground.  Then I put the grip on with air getting it eyeball close.  Then I use the air bubble level in four places on the dead center of the grip to get what the levels show as correct.  Then I pull the club out of the vice, hit a few putts for feel.  Then I put it back in the vice and go through the level process again.

I have put enough grips on in my life on putters(owning a putter company for 8 years will do that) and I am pretty good at eyeballing.  My eyeballing was close.  The unique thing here is I measure in the dead center of the grip, no different that a flat front grip, but without the flat front part.  However you have to take special care about how the sides align, because the shaft goes through at an angle it makes this pretty much a PITA.  This was the first time I installed a press grip, so it was a bit of a learning curve.  Making sure the grip is on perpendicularly correct is a big thing as well.  If I were LAB I would build a jig to make sure the grips are on correctly, and I would almost guarantee they have a jig for each grip size to line the grips up perfectly.

I don't know Bill (Inventor) or his partner but I know people like myself and him(Bill for sure) are sticklers for the details and would bet dollars to pesos that they have a jig setup.  Remember each grip can change the actual balance of the putter with a different shape and a different weight.  All has to be together for it to balance properly, so my guess is they build put it basic weights, install the grip and then final weight.  They will have a Database at this point showing all the variables, MEZZ at 35 inches, 68* lie angle, and press 1.5 grip means the weights go in in this order.  However due to manufacturing tolerances this won't be exact on every putter.  All grips have +/- weights, so do the shafts, and so will the heads, and with the MEZZ and the Stainless insert there are two more pieces that the weight can be different on.  As light as aluminum is and as small as it is on the MEZZ most of the weight variance will probably come from the stainless part, however where it is located it makes that less likely to be an issue.

The above are all guesses, they are working on a bigger scale than I was and they probably have a contract with their miller for all the stainless pieces to weigh +/- 1 gram or something amazingly tight, same for the Aluminum portion, so paying extra for parts would cut down on assembly time, knowing pretty exact placements of weights, it would take a time cycle study to determine if the additional cost of the parts are worth it over paying for additional labor time in assembly, but I guarantee they have done that.

I checked mine the best I could.  I found an old piece of wood and put a hollow in it for the shaft to rest and hooked it to an eyelet piece on another piece of wood.  Nothing is at perfect right angles, but close enough for government work.  I lubricated the hollow with white grease and CRC spray and voila' I had a makeshift revealer.  With the change of the stability shaft from the True Temper and the grip weight different of 16 grams I thought it may be off quite a bit, however it was really close to still being perfectly Lie Angle Balanced.

If it goes wonky on me LAB has a service where you can send it in and the will re-balance it for you, My guess is it will need 2-3 grams on the side additional or the lower of 2-3 grams on the other side, or some split of the two to keep the SW roughly the same.   However the way I have been putting on my mat and how I putted yesterday on the course I DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING right now.

This is the grip I put on yesterday with air for your info.

• Made For: DF 2.1, MEZZ.1
  • Tilt: 3 degrees
  • Length: 10.5 inches
  • Weight: 75 grams
  • Diameter: 1.7 inches (top), 1.6 inches (bottom)
  • Construction: EVA Foam Underlisting, Synthetic PU Outer
Edited by driveandputtmachine
  • Like 1

The DF I got from the outlet store had the press 2 grip on pretty crooked. If they have a jig they didn't use it! Fortunately I am good with grips and it was an easy fix. To LABs defense my putter was probably a demo putter from a store, it has the rubber plug in the butt of the shaft which they have stated is for the revealer and is found in demo putters so who knows what the history was. I've never read another complaint about grip alignment so mine might have been a fluke. 

Ping G400 MAX 9° Motore Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec S

Mizuno ST-3 15° 3W Ventus Blue Velocore 70S

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 19° 3H HZRDUS Smoke Black 80X
                                                  PXG 0211 XCOR2 Xtreme Dark 5-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80S
Edison 55°/59° DG 115 S200 Tour Issue
Edel EAS 4.0
Camino Sunday Bag
Titleist ProV1

Logged my 2nd round today with the MEZZ and it performed pretty well. Only issue i had was some longer lag putts that i left 5-7 feet short but was totally user error, as i was very tentative about blowing them by. Inside 15 feet it was solid. Made several goof putts in that 5-15 ft range and the ones i missed were just misreads. All in all this is a great putter and an Improvement over the DF 2.1. Good feel and sound, looks very good and strokes well. My only knock on it being i feel its subpar with its alignment aid. 

19 minutes ago, Red4282 said:

Logged my 2nd round today with the MEZZ and it performed pretty well. Only issue i had was some longer lag putts that i left 5-7 feet short but was totally user error, as i was very tentative about blowing them by. Inside 15 feet it was solid. Made several goof putts in that 5-15 ft range and the ones i missed were just misreads. All in all this is a great putter and an Improvement over the DF 2.1. Good feel and sound, looks very good and strokes well. My only knock on it being i feel its subpar with its alignment aid. 

Many have mentioned the alignment aid - is it the line that you have and is it because the line is so short?  I think for a dot or nothing, it is probably fine but the line does seem short.  This would be an easy mod - make the line plate could just have versions with an extension in the back.  Not sure how that would look with the shaft in the middle of the line 

7 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

Many have mentioned the alignment aid - is it the line that you have and is it because the line is so short?  I think for a dot or nothing, it is probably fine but the line does seem short.  This would be an easy mod - make the line plate could just have versions with an extension in the back.  Not sure how that would look with the shaft in the middle of the line 

Yea i guess that is player dependent. If you are used to a dot, nothing or a small line, then im sure its fine. My old gamer has is a #7 fang style putter with three very long lines. Helps me not second guess myself. I wouldn’t mind seeing some lines extending along the two fangs of the mezz.

I find the line easy to align.  I've never been a fan of a dot.  With the aid of a line on the ball, set the putter up aligned with that line, pick the line, ball rolls end over end, ball into hole.  Simple 😉  

• Like 2

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

Quick question - are the LH 1.5 grips made with a different pattern and material than the RH 1.5 grips? Seems to have a different graphic but tying to understand what the differences are, if any.

Ping G400 Max 9 degree - Kuro Kage Dual Core TiNi 60X
Ping G400 3 wood - UST Mamiya VTS Silver SX
TaylorMade UDI 3 iron - GD AD DI 95X
Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW - Project X LZ 6.5
Mizuno T7 52, 56, 60 - DG
Evnroll ER2

2 hours ago, HackinNut said:

I find the line easy to align.  I've never been a fan of a dot.  With the aid of a line on the ball, set the putter up aligned with that line, pick the line, ball rolls end over end, ball into hole.  Simple 😉  

No problem with the alignment either and for some, a dot works and for some, a line works. I toy around with a number of putters including a vintage Patty Berg blade putter thats got less loft than a 1 iron. No sight line but it's a ton of fun and it's PURE. It makes my Odyssey 8802 look like a giant size mallet and with the aging leather grip, it's a totally different experience....

One gets to feel how spolit & probably privileged we are with new high tech lie angle balance and arguing about dot or line sight lines 😉

• Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

1 hour ago, matt70286 said:

Quick question - are the LH 1.5 grips made with a different pattern and material than the RH 1.5 grips? Seems to have a different graphic but tying to understand what the differences are, if any.

They are different for now. Soon both right and left handed grips will be the half black, half white grips with the smooth texture

• Like 1

Played this past weekend, and my full swing was bad, like biblically bad.  Getting only four hours of sleep and being completely hung over is not how you go about having a good round of golf, who knew?

However I still putted pretty well.  A couple of three putts from off the green that do not show on Putts gained statistic, but no way I was chipping those in the state I was in for the first 5 or 6 holes.

So I am still thrilled.

One other thing to point out.  After the round a bunch of guys wanted to try my putter.  One thing I noticed was that they were so worried about their stroke and face angle on the back swing and through swing and had issues.  I never thought about this because I have practice where I am working on start line and the like, and then when I am just letting it flow and hitting for distance.

Once I got a few to stand properly and start it on line then I worked them on just hitting putts.  Stop worrying about your face angles and the like on the course, make your practice putts looking at the hole to get the stroke speed and length feel and then swing the putter through the ball.  Do NOT worry about technical stuff on the course because as I noticed hitting long putts worrying about technical stuff my speed control was horrible.

IMG_1254.PNG

• Like 1

On 2/10/2022 at 9:38 AM, Sankacoffee said:

Still hasn't shipped but 3 weeks will be tomorrow. I'm not too concerned considering I have a set of Mizuno wedges due to deliver next week that who knows when I'll get with the ransomware attack. What lead times is everyone else seeing right now on the Mezz?

14 minutes ago, Sankacoffee said:

Still hasn't shipped but 3 weeks will be tomorrow. I'm not too concerned considering I have a set of Mizuno wedges due to deliver next week that who knows when I'll get with the ransomware attack. What lead times is everyone else seeing right now on the Mezz?

I am a day behind your order and mine has not shipped as well.  I am going to have to watch and make sure something can get it if I am out of town. Mine was apparently being shafted on Friday so who knows when it will ship. Not that it is killing me or anything 😆

1 hour ago, Sankacoffee said:

Still no update on mine…  today is exactly two weeks from placing my order. 

1 hour ago, ajlacombe said:

I am a day behind your order and mine has not shipped as well.  I am going to have to watch and make sure something can get it if I am out of town. Mine was apparently being shafted on Friday so who knows when it will ship. Not that it is killing me or anything 😆

😂 same here!!! 

How did you find out that yours were being shafted on Friday?

1 hour ago, Willa said:

Still no update on mine…  today is exactly two weeks from placing my order. 

😂 same here!!! 

How did you find out that yours were being shafted on Friday?

I found out on my status when I traded some emails with the person that helped with my fitting - after someone on this thread was putting doubt in everyone's mind on their grip selection 🙂 

Update for me - my putter shipped today - to arrive next Tuesday - unfortunately it will have to be held until I get back the following weekend - super excited to see what everything is all about with the MEZZ and LABing

• Like 1

Ordered mine on Jan 31 and got the shipping notice today, so it just just over 2 weeks.

Ping G425 Max 9*, Accra TZ6 55 M3
TM Sim 2 Ti 13.5*, Accra TZ6 65 M3
TM Sim 2 Max 18*, Accra TZ6 65 M3
Ping G425 3h, Tensei Orange R
TM P790 5-GW, Modus 105 R
Cleveland CBX 56*, wedge flex

Cleveland CBX Zipcore 60*, wedge flex
LAB Golf Mezz-1

8 hours ago, ajlacombe said:

Mine ended up shipping today, so 1 day before 3 weeks.