MEMBER REVIEWS: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Putter (Early Access) Member Testing! See What Members Are Saying!

GolfWRX_Official

Sadly the weather turned really crappy these last couple of weeks so I haven't been able to get on real grass with the Mezz yet.  That said, I've been spending a lot of time in the garage working on distance control and tempo with the Mezz.  Much like it took me a few weeks to really get the DF 2.1 dialed in it's also taken a little time to get the Mezz dialed in but I think I'm finally in the "comfy zone" with it.  We should have a couple of days in the next week where it finally warms up enough to get out to the course so I plan to spend some time on the practice green.  I also have a tourney coming up in about 3 weeks and I'll have the Mezz in the bag.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 7:25 PM, CasualLie said:

Still struggling on speed control 12 - 25 feet.  Had a superb ball striking day yesterday hitting 14 greens and several looks at birdie in the 12 - 20 foot range.  Thankfully my putting and this putter is nails at 3 feet, so no three putts, but not one birdie putt was even close.  Granted the green speed was much faster yesterday for some reason, but still could not adjust soon enough.

I'm wondering at this point if other shafts get a better feel, but never before have I been experimental when it comes to putter shafts.

Still grinding though, not going to let 33 putts in a round deter me.

Obviously early days for you, and I have no experience with this putter, but for feel and speed control a somewhat livelier shaft substitution in a putter LaMont made for me last year made a surprising difference to me.  Distance control on the first one was okay, but feel and sound were off and he switched it out for one that was a little more "lively", so to speak.  With feel and sound much better, surprise, distance control also got better, so who knows.  Don't be afraid to experiment with putter shafts (which generally don't cost much).  No idea on shaft options for yours, but maybe reach out to L.A.B. for advice as well if it doesn't dial in (and I assume it will).  

• Like 1

Anyone know what the lead time is on these right now? I've read a few comments but any consensus on the sound being pingy?

Driver: TSi3 8* Tour Green 75 TX

4 wood: Callaway Apex UW 17* Hzrdus Smoke 6.5
Irons: 4-PW 716 AP2 X100
Wedges: Mizuno T22 Copper 51, 56, 61 TI S400
Putter: Odyssey Jailbird 380 MH

Saw the Mezz for the first time at the PGA Tour Superstore today.  I can definitely see the appeal for those that don't want the DF.  As someone who's played the B2 for a brief time and now the DF, the DF is 100% the one for me - I just love the way it swings and the super forgiveness, but I appreciated the smaller profile of the Mezz.  Glad LAB has a full lineup now.

• Like 1

Ping G400 MAX 9° Motore Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec S

Mizuno ST-3 15° 3W Ventus Blue Velocore 70S

Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 19° 3H HZRDUS Smoke Black 80X
                                                  PXG 0211 XCOR2 Xtreme Dark 5-GW Mitsubishi MMT 80S
Edison 55°/59° DG 115 S200 Tour Issue
Edel EAS 4.0
Camino Sunday Bag
Titleist ProV1

The sound when struck correctly is very "thuddy" and solid.  Very satisfying.  

I experienced some "pingyness" at first, and it was my own fault from strikes being slightly low in the head.  Once I got my set up and hand position dialed in, my impact shifted up in the head where it should be.  

So far, I've rotated out of the LAB a couple of times to test my old putters, and I've come back quickly.  Really enjoying this putter after 6-8 rounds or so.

If you're on the fence - get one.  I've had 7 or 8 guys come up to me and say "hey is that the new LAB putter?".   It's been pretty entertaining.

• Like 2

Ping G425 LST 9* / Fujikura Ventus Blue 6X

Taylormade BRNR Mini Driver 13.5* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 7X

Callaway UW 19* / Fujikura Atmos Blue TS 8X

Srixon ZX MkII 4U / Nippon Modus GOST X

Ping i230 5-P / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue 120 X100

Titleist SM10 50.08F / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 54.10S / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400

Titleist SM9 60.04T / Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
Ping PLD Custom Prime Tyne S / BGT Stability Tour Black

Titleist ProV1

So I had my 2nd tournament with the Mezz.  Figured best way to really test it out was under real pressure.  Nothing better than a tournament.  I missed a few but def not the putters fault, misreads but speed control was fantastic.  Only had 1 hole that got away from me and frankly even the Marshall said it was a clown set up (5 feet from the back edge that drops down 20 feet, only a 3 foot circle in any direction or it goes back down 15-20 feet).  Felt like the volcano hole in putt putt.  Either way the Mezz has really helped me dial in distance, I’m hitting my lines and so far I’ve won both tourneys I’ve played with the Mezz (I got 0 strokes so I wasn’t getting stroke handicap birdies).

• Like 2

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

Ok, I’m in. After being interested for two years I finally scheduled a fitting for next Friday. I want the mezz but am open to whatever. The fitter told me lead times for the mezz was 4-5 weeks. My problem is that I’m not a terrible putter. I find something that works for a couple weeks and then It doesn’t. I don’t 3 putt much but I don’t make enough putts that I feel like I should make. 

• Like 1

10 rounds in, fairly used to it now.

Strokes gained in 10 rounds for putting +0.17. Haha!  Averaging 31 putts.  But it's not one day was 27 and the other was 35.  I am often floating in that 31 area.

I lost - 0.4 in my first putts, and my average distance from hole for 2nd putts went up slightly, but I am +0.6 on 2nd putts, so the 4 footers are not an issue with this putter.

Still have the occasional low strike, but not a big deal.  I am going to give it 10 more rounds to see if I get into that "automatic" headspace I like to be in, just point and shoot.

Edited by CasualLie
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Aucaveman said:

Ok, I’m in. After being interested for two years I finally scheduled a fitting for next Friday. I want the mezz but am open to whatever. The fitter told me lead times for the mezz was 4-5 weeks. My problem is that I’m not a terrible putter. I find something that works for a couple weeks and then It doesn’t. I don’t 3 putt much but I don’t make enough putts that I feel like I should make. 

This is what is happening to me. I’m not a bad putter to start with and my mezz has made me lose a lot of confidence over my last few rounds.

I keep hoping I’m gonna turn a corner and regain the confidence I generally have within five feet.

Right now I’m anything but automatic and the stress it’s creating is starting to wear on me. I’m not giving up yet.

I’m going to play my next round with two putters in the bag. Maybe I can pull a revers Phil with his two drivers. 😂 Only kidding.

I can honestly say I have not touched my gamer since this experiment has started so maybe going out with both of them to practice will give me some perspective.

1 hour ago, Aucaveman said:

Where are you getting fit? We can fit you remotely through the site and MEZZ shouldn't be more than 2 weeks before it ships. TORQUE is the reason your putters go cold. Shoot me a message and I'll explain!

• Like 1

I am not in the "Official Member Review" group, but I bought one for the following reasons.....

1. I putted pretty miserably for the last four months I played golf before it started getting cold.  Maybe three good rounds out of 14 putting.

2. I have been toying around with the DF2.1 at PGA Tour SS for the last 6 months and saw some crazy good results, and even had one in the bag for 4 rounds earlier this year, the size was just off putting.

3. See number 1

I bought the mezz sight unseen because of the above.  I needed to get something going.  I ordered mine after a horrible round on December 31st.  I have been putting with it in my house, it has been super cold and we even had snow in Atlanta.

Played this past Sunday(course was closed Saturday) and we had a frost delay so no practicing.  First hole made a 6 footer for birdie.  Second hole I three jacked from 45 feet or so.  I didn't really have a clue on the speed and left the ball 10 feet short.  I felt SUPER uncomfortable with it for the first 6 or 7 holes on the course.  The way I line it up on my mat where I am hitting putt after putt is one thing, and that was super uncomfortable on the course.  On the fifth hole of the day I reverted to my normal stance and it started feeling better.  By the 8th hole I was dialed.  The funny thing is the uncomfortable feeling really only hurt on longer putts, even on short putts it was so stable that I made some great putts.  I made a bunch of par putts in the 6-8 foot range that I had been just horrible at for the last 4-6 months.  My total number of putts stats is skewed because I chipped it horribly, like 30 foot chips that you cannot get inside of ten feet type of bad, but I didn't miss a single putt under 6 feet the entire day.

I missed a bunch of birdie putts by burning the edges, but I hit the putts with the speed I wanted and on the line I wanted, so just bad reads.  The great thing was all of those were kicked back to me in a match, so they were so close(inside of two feet) that my competitor knew they would be made.

My biggest take away - you have to be comfortable in how you line up to hit it where you are aiming or your speed control will be off.  This was the biggest obstacle to overcome for me, I have seen lots of others folks say ball position is causing you pushes or pulls because you are still torquing your putter.  For me being comfortable in my setup was a problem for speed control, not start line.  I started the ball online no matter how I addressed the ball or ball position.

• Like 4
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

2 hours ago, driveandputtmachine said:

I am not in the "Official Member Review" group, but I bought one for the following reasons.....

1. I putted pretty miserably for the last four months I played golf before it started getting cold.  Maybe three good rounds out of 14 putting.

2. I have been toying around with the DF2.1 at PGA Tour SS for the last 6 months and saw some crazy good results, and even had one in the bag for 4 rounds earlier this year, the size was just off putting.

3. See number 1

I bought the mezz sight unseen because of the above.  I needed to get something going.  I ordered mine after a horrible round on December 31st.  I have been putting with it in my house, it has been super cold and we even had snow in Atlanta.

Played this past Sunday(course was closed Saturday) and we had a frost delay so no practicing.  First hole made a 6 footer for birdie.  Second hole I three jacked from 45 feet or so.  I didn't really have a clue on the speed and left the ball 10 feet short.  I felt SUPER uncomfortable with it for the first 6 or 7 holes on the course.  The way I line it up on my mat where I am hitting putt after putt is one thing, and that was super uncomfortable on the course.  On the fifth hole of the day I reverted to my normal stance and it started feeling better.  By the 8th hole I was dialed.  The funny thing is the uncomfortable feeling really only hurt on longer putts, even on short putts it was so stable that I made some great putts.  I made a bunch of par putts in the 6-8 foot range that I had been just horrible at for the last 4-6 months.  My total number of putts stats is skewed because I chipped it horribly, like 30 foot chips that you cannot get inside of ten feet type of bad, but I didn't miss a single putt under 6 feet the entire day.

I missed a bunch of birdie putts by burning the edges, but I hit the putts with the speed I wanted and on the line I wanted, so just bad reads.  The great thing was all of those were kicked back to me in a match, so they were so close(inside of two feet) that my competitor knew they would be made.

My biggest take away - you have to be comfortable in how you line up to hit it where you are aiming or your speed control will be off.  This was the biggest obstacle to overcome for me, I have seen lots of others folks say ball position is causing you pushes or pulls because you are still torquing your putter.  For me being comfortable in my setup was a problem for speed control, not start line.  I started the ball online no matter how I addressed the ball or ball position.

Another obstacle for getting away from the uncomfortable feeling is to get fit with their online system.  As I stated when I first started playing I had used a 2.1 I purchased off someone here.  The lie angle was much different from what I was fitted for.  Also all the other putters I’ve been using over the last few years I’m certain have different lie angles.  So my eye line changed.  That was the one thing that really took me the longest since I had an idea of ball position due to using the 2.1 before.  Once I got my eye-line down it’s now pretty auto and I’m hitting my lines just need to get better at reading lines.  To be fair, at the courses I normally play I know the lines.  The 2 tournaments I’ve played were at a course I haven’t played in 12+ years and being set up at tournament greens made them extremely difficult.  But I’ve won both and I think without having my speed dialed in, I wouldn’t have won either.  The Mezz makes me more confident that I can hit a putt past 3-4 feet and not be afraid of the comeback and that’s huge. 

Callaway Paradym Smoke AI Triple Diamond 9* Proxima 6X

PXG Black Ops Tour-1 9* Ventus Blue Plus 6X

TM Stealth2 Plus 3 wood 15*- Ventus TR Blue 7X
Callaway Rogue “T” Triple Diamond 19* 5 wood- Ventus TR Blue 8X
4-PW PXG Gen5 Darkness 0311T MMT 105TX 2* flat
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  50* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  54* Axiom 125X
PXG Sugar Daddy 2  58* Axiom 125X
LAB Mezz Max-heavy version, 35” with Stability Tour Fire shaft. Press II 3.0 grip
PXG Hybrid stand bag

9 hours ago, labgolf said:

Where are you getting fit? We can fit you remotely through the site and MEZZ shouldn't be more than 2 weeks before it ships. TORQUE is the reason your putters go cold. Shoot me a message and I'll explain!

I’m being fit at Kevin Gibbs golf in carrolton ga. I’d love for it to only be two weeks. I’ll dm you for sure because I got some questions. Thanks. 

15 hours ago, tlehmann said:

The sound when struck correctly is very "thuddy" and solid.  Very satisfying.  

I experienced some "pingyness" at first, and it was my own fault from strikes being slightly low in the head.  Once I got my set up and hand position dialed in, my impact shifted up in the head where it should be.  

So far, I've rotated out of the LAB a couple of times to test my old putters, and I've come back quickly.  Really enjoying this putter after 6-8 rounds or so.

If you're on the fence - get one.  I've had 7 or 8 guys come up to me and say "hey is that the new LAB putter?".   It's been pretty entertaining.

Thanks. Yeah I'm on the fence. I've basically putted with a Newport my whole life and the 2 or 3 times I've made a switch to a mallet I've hated it and gone back. Putting is still a strength of mine but definitely not as good at it as I used to be. I think the Lab tech makes sense, I just have a hard time looking down at anything that doesn't have that Newport/Anser shape.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the Accra will feel softer off the face and be a little more stable than the steel based on the website descriptions. Anybody compared?

13 hours ago, My2Dogs said:

Another obstacle for getting away from the uncomfortable feeling is to get fit with their online system.  As I stated when I first started playing I had used a 2.1 I purchased off someone here.  The lie angle was much different from what I was fitted for.  Also all the other putters I’ve been using over the last few years I’m certain have different lie angles.  So my eye line changed.  That was the one thing that really took me the longest since I had an idea of ball position due to using the 2.1 before.  Once I got my eye-line down it’s now pretty auto and I’m hitting my lines just need to get better at reading lines.  To be fair, at the courses I normally play I know the lines.  The 2 tournaments I’ve played were at a course I haven’t played in 12+ years and being set up at tournament greens made them extremely difficult.  But I’ve won both and I think without having my speed dialed in, I wouldn’t have won either.  The Mezz makes me more confident that I can hit a putt past 3-4 feet and not be afraid of the comeback and that’s huge. 

I was lucky, I know exactly my lie, length, and loft to get the proper roll.  Owning a putter company for 10 years if I didn't know that I should dumped in a lake somewhere.

The difference for me is, I normally play with an open stance, and have always used a forward press and like my hands to be ahead of the ball and the ball in what appears to me is farther back in my stance, it's not actually but the open stance makes it appear so.  So for me, the LAB putters are fine, and since you cannot bend them for loft with out screwing up the whole lie angle balanced thing your stroke and stance need to be compatible. 

If you are not compatible you can and will struggle until you re-learn how to putt and until you get comfortable your distance control will suffer, there is no way around that.  Some people can adapt to a change, some think they have but haven't and they could struggle with pushes and pulls.  Some people's normal stance and ball position will be fine out of the gate, some will need to tweak a bit, and others will need to tweak a lot.  It's the a lot folks that will struggle without piles of repetition or an ability to change and not feel uncomfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Driver - Ping G430 Max 10k - Ventus Black 6X | Ping G430 LST 10.5 - Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - Ventus Purple X
  • 5 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X 
  • 7 Wood - Ping G430 Max - Ventus Purple X | 4 iron - Srixon ZX4 MKII - Axiom 105X
  • 5 - PW Ping BluePrint S - Shaft testing
  • SW - Cleveland RTX6 55* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X | LW - Vokey SM9T 60* - Fuji Tour Spec 115X
  • Putters - Odyssey #7 Knuckle Neck Proto | Odyssey Jailbird Versa Microhinge - Odyssey Tank DBOdyssey Jailbird Ai-One

Nice video from the LABGolf guys & Sam that shows the Mezz with the Revealer...

Also, just survived another brutal snow trip to Mammoth Mountain. Getting too old to roll and tumble on the snowboard. Anyway, I digress but I had a chance to roll some more putts on the practice greens this lovely Los Angeles evening.

Paying particular note to the sound & using a Chromesoft ball - it does not make too much sound at all. Just to be clear with any random passer bys on this thread where its been mentioned it "pings"...to me, it does not sound like a Ping at all - not in the classic sense of the original true Ping "ping" sound.

May be it's the ball but Chromesoft is pretty common ball. In the actual round, I play the XV and I have not noticed any sound issues with short or long putts. Definitely quieter than my Directed Force (if I recall correctly). My 2c on the sound 😉

Edited by SwingBlues
  • Like 1

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2+ 9*, Proxima 5X 

Fairways: Callaway - Rogue ST LS 13.5* & Fujikura Red TR 5S // Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15* & Miyazaki C Kua 43S

Hybrid:   Cobra Speedzone 3 hybrid 19*

Irons:       Ping i530 5-PW AWT 2.0 matte black shafts, JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips
Wedges: Cleveland CBX2 48, Ben Hogan Equalizer 52*, Cleveland Full Face 56*, KBS TGI 100 shafts
Putter:     LAB Golf Mezz.1 ACCRA shaft / Directed Force Reno "2.05 Presse IV tweaked" Putter with OG BGT Stability shaft
Srixon XV 5/6 or Vice Pro Plus. JumboMax STR8 Ultralite grips

Moe Norman/Graves Single Plane Swing

On 1/24/2022 at 9:28 PM, labgolf said:

When do you expect these will be showing up in stores?  I have tried the others at PGASS and they weren't for me but this one really has my attention. 

"We're not here for a long time... we're here for a good time." 

Mizuno JPX 900 Driver w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Mizuno JPX 900 3W, 5W w/ Speeder Evo II 661 Stiff
Titleist AP3 4, 5 irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0
Titleist AP2 6 - GW irons w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Callaway Jaws Tour Grey 54S & 58x w/ Project X LZ 6.0O

Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined
Shapland Stand Bag 2.3

Clicgear 4.0

20 hours ago, Sankacoffee said:

I'm guessing the Accra will feel softer off the face and be a little more stable than the steel based on the website descriptions. Anybody compared?

I've gamed a LAB DF 2.1 with a stock steel shaft and it was fine.  I decided to switch up to the Tour Stability Shaft and absolutely LOVE that shaft in my DF 2.1.  For the Mezz testing I opted for the Accra to try it out and I'm really enjoying it.  Very hard to tell a performance difference compared to the Tour Stability.  However, in terms of feel I'd say it falls between the Tour Stability and stock steel for me.

• Like 1

I ended up ordering a Mezz with the white Accra shaft last night. I couldn't decide between that, a Sik Pro, or getting a custom from Lajosi. I am always drawn to forward thinking companies and ideas so I decided to try Lab, despite my nostalgia calling for a Newport/Anser style head that I've basically always used. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sankacoffee said:

I ended up ordering a Mezz with the white Accra shaft last night. I couldn't decide between that, a Sik Pro, or getting a custom from Lajosi. I am always drawn to forward thinking companies and ideas so I decided to try Lab, despite my nostalgia calling for a Newport/Anser style head that I've basically always used. 

Awesome - what is your lead time on delivery?  I am probably going to order today as well

PXG Gen 5 0311 9º, Kai'li Blue, Titleist TSr3, 9º, Ventus Blue

Titleist TSr2, 15º fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSr2, 20º fw, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 21º Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist TSi2, 24º Hy, GD Tour AD IZ

Titleist T150 6-48º Tensei AV Blue AM2

Vokey SM9 54º, 60º, Tensei AV Blue AM2

L.A.B. Golf DF3, MEZZ.1 Max reg & Broom,  MEZZ.1, DF 2.1 Reg & Broom

No room to list Bench Warmers 🙂

9 hours ago, Jarlaxle said:

When do you expect these will be showing up in stores?  I have tried the others at PGASS and they weren't for me but this one really has my attention. 

The PGASS near me has it.  It's even under lock & key with the Scotty's.  LOL 🙂 

I was speaking to the guy in the store really hyping up the putter too.  😉  He couldn't believe I already one in hand, asked what I liked about it, had I used the LAB putter before, etc.  I didn't ask to take theirs out because I could see it was a longer shaft than what I use.  But as much as I was hyping it up, I could have sold 3 or 4 of them.  

• Like 1

Driver: Titleist TSR3 UST Mamiya Prototype  

Fairways: Titleist TS2 13.5* UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue

Utility: Titleist U500 19* Fujikura Ventus Blue HB

Irons:  T350 4 & 5, T200 6-PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges: Vokey SM9 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter: L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 Proto 

Ball: ProV1 Left Dot

14 hours ago, SwingBlues said:

Nice video from the LABGolf guys & Sam that shows the Mezz with the Revealer...

Also, just survived another brutal snow trip to Mammoth Mountain. Getting too old to roll and tumble on the snowboard. Anyway, I digress but I had a chance to roll some more putts on the practice greens this lovely Los Angeles evening.

Paying particular note to the sound & using a Chromesoft ball - it does not make too much sound at all. Just to be clear with any random passer bys on this thread where its been mentioned it "pings"...to me, it does not sound like a Ping at all - not in the classic sense of the original true Ping "ping" sound.

May be it's the ball but Chromesoft is pretty common ball. In the actual round, I play the XV and I have not noticed any sound issues with short or long putts. Definitely quieter than my Directed Force (if I recall correctly). My 2c on the sound 😉

I play the Vero !x from OnCore and its similarly soft.

7 minutes ago, ajlacombe said:

Awesome - what is your lead time on delivery?  I am probably going to order today as well

I didn't get one with the order unless I missed it, but I think I read on here it's about 2 weeks.

Quick update from me. I got my Mezz back from L.A.B! They weighted it at E0 and its nice and heavy just the way I like it! My distance and speed control has improved immensely to the point where I felt comfortable listing my other putters on the BST 🙂

I have also ordered a Press 1.L grip that I'm going to try on it. Will report back!!

• Like 4

Driver Taylormade Qi10

3W Ping G430 LST 5W Callaway Apex UW 

4i Mizuno Fli Hi 5-PW Ping Blueprint S

GW 50 Ping Glide 4.0 SW 56 Vokey S LW 62 Vokey M

Putters Kevin Burns 9306 Ball Titleist Pro V1