APPLY NOW: adidas Golf Men’s Water Repellent ¼ Zip Pullover Testing! 5 Testers Needed!

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 5.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Johnnie-O
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? UPF protection, wicking material, not restrictive and fitted
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? YES
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores-Either pro shop(s) or on-line brand site

1. What is your golf handicap? - 15ish
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - I don't have one
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - I just want it to fit well, be easy to play in, and fit the weather/climate I'm playing in.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Mildly important, I care most about durability, Stuff that lasts a really long time is the best kind of sustainability.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Mix of all

We're going on a Minimalist Adventure who knows were we'll end up:

"Full" 10-Club Bag currently looks like this:

Taylormade BRNR Mini Copper 13.5

Taylormade Sim Max 7w Mitsubishi Diamana F Limited 75S

Titleist 818H1 25* Fuji Atmos Black 9s

Callaway Mavrik Pro 7-PW Project X Rifle Tour Flighted 105 6.0

Vokey SM9 50.08F

Vokey SM9 56.10S

White Hot OG #1

Srixon Z Star/Chrome Soft X

1. What is your golf handicap? +2.6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Not restricting when layered, classic fit but comfortable.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, must be able to wear both or will not purchase.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Very important, wife is into sustainable purchases and if she likes, she allows me to buy more lol
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Online Stores

Titleist TSR3 8.25* | Tensei 1K Pro White 60X

Taylor Made Stealth2+ 4W 15.75* | Ventus TR Blue 8TX

Titleist TSR2 7W 20.25* | Tensei 1K Black 85X

Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi 4i | Ventus Black 9TX

Taylor Made P770 (5-6) | Project X LS 6.5

Taylor Made P7MC (7-P) | Project X LS 6.5

Titleist SM9 Raw 52F/58M/62LBK | DG S400

Scotty Cameron Phantom X5

Titleist Pro V1

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 8.3
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? no
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not a priority
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Here on BST

Rogue ST 3D 10.5 GD AD DI 6s

Paradym 3D 15* Kali white  70s

U65 20* 

4-P ZX7 Modus 120s

50.08F/54.14F/60.10S Sm6 KBS $-taper

Phantom X12.5

PROV1 

1. What is your golf handicap?     --->   0.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?    ---> Greyson
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?    ---> Durability
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?    ---> Absolutely
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?     ---> Minimal
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores      ---> Pro Shop or Brand website

1. What is your golf handicap?  5.7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Zero Restriction, Peter Millar, Bonobos
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Non-restrictive
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Not a priority
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Online

Paradym 9° - Ventus Velocore Blue

Apex UW 17°, 21° - Ventus Velocore Red

AI Smoke 4h,5h

AI Smoke HL 6-AW

MD5 54°, 58°

Byron Morgan Epic Day - Rincon Neck - 355g Carbon

Vice Pro Plus

Vessel Lux XV / Vessel Player III DXR

1. What is your golf handicap? 2
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Fit and function, and some versatility of the product for changing climate conditions. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? somewhat important.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores a little bit from all.

TaylorMade QI10 9 Ventus TR Blue 6X

TaylorMade Mini 13.5 Kai'Li White 7TX

or Titleist TSR3 15 Tensei Pro White 70TX

APEX UW 17 MMT 80X

Mizuno Pro MMT 125TX

Vokey and MG4 wedges

TaylorMade GTX

1. 30

2. Rhoback

3. Good patterns and flexible

4. Absolutely. I tend to go straight from the office to the range a couple of times a week and like knowing that my pullovers can serve me well at both.

5. I don't exclusively use products made with sustainable materials, but I like knowing that they are sourced that way. It doesn't feel great to know that my clothing production could be diminishing future course conditions.

6. Typically online. Maybe in a pro shop once in a blue moon.

22 hours ago, GolfWRX_Official said:

1. What is your golf handicap?  5.4
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Bonobos
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Water wicking, stretch material , dri fit
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes absolutely
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Very important.  
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

Brand website

1. What is your golf handicap? 14.3
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Linksoul
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathability and comfort/flexibility are usually at the top of my list. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Absolutely. I try not to buy golf apparel I would wear out or to work.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Its a factor, but not a big one. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shops (on and off course) and Brand Websites

1. What is your golf handicap? 1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Adidas
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Generally light to wear and functional
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? ? If it's functional
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? As long as it's functional
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Adidas online store

[size=3]Vapor Speed Driver
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 13* FW[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade 2017 M2 15* FW[/size]
[size=3]Cobra King Pro Forged Black CB/MB 4-PW[/size]
[size=3]Callaway MD2 Tour Grind 52/9, [/size][size=3]56/10, [/size][size=3]60/9[/size]
[size=3]TaylorMade TP Collection Berwick
[size=3]BOOM![/size]

1. What is your golf handicap? 6.9
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Under Armour
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Ability to move body during swing. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? No.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? None. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores? Online golf retailer. 

**WITB**

PING LST G430 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana PD 60 TX w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black, +1.0*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2 - Graphite Design Tour AD 95 Utility w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

Taylormade Stealth Plus 15* - Mitsubishi Diamana TB 70S w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

PING i210 4-PW, UW - Project X LZ 6.0, +3/4 w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

Vokey SM9 Raw 54*/60* - Project X LZ 6.0, +3/4 w/GP NDMC Mid White/Black

Bettinardi DASS Hive Custom SS3 - 37", 68* w/1.5* Loft. Garsen Ultimate

1. What is your golf handicap? 15
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Linksoul
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort and the ability to swing freely
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? None
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online

1. What is your golf handicap? 2.0
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Under Armour/Footjoy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathable, non-restrictive
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? No too much
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Sports Retail/Carls Golfland (physical store)

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap? 3.2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Peter Millar/Johnnie O
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? 1. Performance/Comfort 2. Style 3. Versatility 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, I live on a golf course in central MS. We can play year round so apparel is important. 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not as important as it probably should be. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? 1. Pro Shop 2. Retail 3. Online. The fit discrepancy among brands causes issues with online ordering. 

1. 8
2. Adidas 
3. Looks, fit, breathability, warmth, wind blocking
4. Typically, its just on the course 
5. Nope, not important to me. 
6. PGA Tour Super Store and Adidas outlet stores

TM Stealth2+ 10.5 Diamana T+ 60s

TM Stealth2 15* TM Ventus TR 6-S 

TM Sim2 Max 19 Hybrid Ventus 7-S

Mizuno Pro 225 4-GW DG 105 S300
Mizuno T24 Denim 54S/58V DG S400

L.A.B. DF 2.1 Broomstick

How To Apply

1. What is your golf handicap?

2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?

Travis Mathew
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?

Functional, Breathable, Flexible in the right spots, Longer Torso for a Tall guy!
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?

Yes, I frequently wear golf attire at work and out and about
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?

Very. If I was between two different items, I would spend a little more money to go into a sustainable piece of clothing
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores

Pro Shop

1. What is your golf handicap? - 7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - I'm a bit split between the common brands, mostly Adidas and Nike fit me best.  Rhone is an online athleisure brand (similar to Lululemon) that fits be the best overall.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Waterproof, flexible, lightweight
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Definitely, I like crossover ability in my wardrobe.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - Typically online shopping.

1. What is your golf handicap?  0.7
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Footjoy/Greyson
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Comfort, fit and performance. Don't want clothing to restrict the swing
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes, I wear a lot of golf clothing for work as well
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Important but not make or break
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Online retailers

1. What is your golf handicap? around 2
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? hmm... split between nike, adidas and under armour.
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? tight fit that I can move in.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? yes, all the time.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? it helps.  I know Adidas does a good job with that since I've seen that on quite a few of the clothes I've bought from them recently.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? mostly online.

1. What is your golf handicap? 2
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Quality Fabric, Lightweight, A tailored fit
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? At times
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Great if it is, but not something that alters my decision
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. I purchase my clothing in pro shops, ebay, or brand websites. 

:taylormade-small: Qi10 LS Driver 10.5D (Ventus Blue w/ Velocore+ 6x) 
:taylormade-small: Qi10 3 Fairway 15.0D (Project X Denali 70x) 

Callaway   Apex UW 19.0D (RDX Smoke 85x)
:taylormade-small: P7MC/P770 Irons (KBS $-Taper 120s) (5-PW)/(4i) Lamkin Crossline Cord (All Metals / Irons)
 :taylormade-small:MG4 Wedges 50.09, 56.12, 60.08 (KBS $-Taper 120s)
Odyssey   Jailbird Cruiser modified to regular. 34.6" w/ SuperStroke 3.0 17"/ 5g weights

1. What is your golf handicap?  6.1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company?  Foot Joy
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Moisture wicking and water repellent.
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course?  Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Important, but needs to be comfortable and not horribly constricting.  
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Online retailer, brand websites, and pro shops.

Driver: Paradym AI Smoke 💎💎💎 Max, 9 deg; HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black

Fairway Wood: Taylormade M6 15 degree

Titleist u510 2 iron

Srixon ZX5 4-PW; ACCRA iSteel 115

Wedges Vokey SM9 58/54/48

Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 2 

1. What is your golf handicap? 18
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Nike
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathability, durability
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not really, but appreciated. 
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Online shopping, Nike.com, underarmor.com, etc

1. What is your golf handicap? 16
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Rhoback polos, Under Armour pants and shorts, Footjoy shoes
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing?  Protection from the elements (Sun, Wind, Rain etc.), good movement on the body, fit for the larger gentleman lol
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes love to go from course to wherever.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing?  Mildly important.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores.  Online retailers (TGW, Global Golf and brand websites such as Rhoback and Footjoy.  Also marketplaces such as this and groups on social media like Facebook.

Size XL if im selected

1. What is your golf handicap? - 1
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? - Nike/FJ/UA
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? - Breathability, warmth, stretch, not restrictive and lightweight
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? - Definitely 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? - Very
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores - All the above.

D | Qi10 LS - 9* - Ventus TR Black - 7 (X)
3 | Rogue ST LS - 15* - Ventus Blue - 7 (X)

U | Srixon ZX - 18* - Modus 3 Hybrid (X)
I  | Callaway Apex TCB 4-PW - Nippon Tour Proto (X)
W| Vokey SM8 - 50F/54M/58T - TT DG TI (S400)
P | Your guess is as good as mine!

1. What is your golf handicap? 4 
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Rboback
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Moisture/heat technology. Hot and humid in NC 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes! Never by Buying anything that I can wear off the course 
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not important
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores. Online stores or big box 

DRIVER - Titleist TSI3- Tour AD DI 6x

FAIRWAY WOODS - Callaway Rogue ST LS 3W- Rogue Silver X

HYBRIDS - PING G410

IRONS - Taylormade P760-DGS300

WEDGES - Cleveland Zipcore 56 / Callaway MD4 60

PUTTER - SeeMore 

1. What is your golf handicap? 9.6
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Linksoul
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Breathability and mobility. 
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Yes!
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Definitely a plus and if comparable in price, will always gravitate towards.
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores Brand website.

1. What is your golf handicap? Around 9ish
2. Who is your favorite golf clothing company? Puma
3. What technology do you look for in golf clothing? Lightweight & nonrestrictive to golf swing
4. Do you look for golf clothing that can be versatilely worn on and off-course? Not particularly, usually looking for golf wear only.
5. How important is sustainable materials to you, when purchasing golf shoes and clothing? Not at all
6. Where do you most often shop for golf clothing? Pro Shop, Brand Website, Online Golf Retailer, Sports Retail Stores All of the above.

Cobra LTD X LS 9.0 Fuji Atmos Black 6S

Cobra King LTD 14.5 Rogue Black 70S

Callaway Big Bertha II 5 wood RCH Firm

Taylormade 3 iron UDI Kuro Kage Black

Mizuno 921HM 5-GW 950GH Neo

Mizuno 923HM SW 

Mizuno 900HM Lw KBS C Taper Lite S

Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport Two