APPLY NOW: Full Swing Member Experience and Golf Trip! In San Diego, CA!

1. What is your handicap? 16

2. What is your current location?  Cincinnati OH

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). YES

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? YES, during a lesson. It was one of the best lessons ever. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Recently retired and am working hard to improve. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? YES

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? YES

1. What is your handicap? 20

2. What is your current location? Los Angeles

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I currently own a Garmin Approach G80 that I use on the range and on the course. The place I get lessons uses Trackman and I love the data it gives me.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I'd love to be able to test a launch monitor on the range that gives more data than just clubhead speed and ball speed. As I've been getting better at hitting the ball, I want to know more about what my shots do, especially how much backspin I generating.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes, I would drive down from LA.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes, I previously shared my personal experiences with the Ping PLD program on this forum and I'd be happy share my experiences with testing the Full Swing Launch Monitor.

1. What is your handicap? 8.9

2. What is your current location? Los Angeles, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPhone & iPad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No.  I don't own one, but have hit with them before, and can get access to one for comparisons. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Not Yet
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?

I'm a complete golf equipment junkie and the next step is launch monitors. I've been fit a few times before and am very familiar with the numbers and performance effects, and thankfully know enough of my swing to alter those numbers, so I would love to explore the product from a technical perspective and hit different shots and explore the changes.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  I will write the best review ever. Additionally, could support that with photos or video. 

1. What is your handicap? 3.3

2. What is your current location? Fredericksburg, VA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). YES

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Don't own one

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Yes, GC Quad at the local golf store, fitting full bag, it was eye opener, great true results
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Yes of course

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely!!!!!

DRIVER: Callaway AI Smoke TD 10.5*, Ventus TR Blue 6TX at 45"
3 WOOD: Callaway AI Smole TD 15*, Diamana Flower Band White, D+ 82X Flex, tipped 1" at 42"
7 WOOD: Callaway AI Smoke TD 20*, Denali white 70g S Flex, tipped 1" at 41"

IRONS: Callaway Apex MB 7-10, CB 4-6 -- DG TI S400

WEDGES: Callaway JAWS Raw 50, 54, 58 -- DG TI S400
PUTTER: SC Phantom 5, Stability Shaft, 33.25", Garsen Quad Tour grip (Toulon Chicago and White Hot Pro V-Line as back ups)
BALL: Callaway CT X (current gamer), Srixon Diamond, -ProV1X and ProV1

I am in San Diego today? Can we do it now? 😂 awesome trip.

• Like 1

Driver: Paradym 3D Ventus black TR 6x

3 wood: Paradym 3d Ventus black TR 7x

19 degree UW: Ventus black TR 8x

Mizuno Pro Fli Hi 4 utility Hazrdus black 90 6.5 X

5 -PW: Callaway Apex MB, KBS $ taper 130X

Wedges - Jaws raw 50, 54, 59 KBS $ taper 130x

Putter- Mutant Wilson Staff 8802 with stroke lab shaft
BALL; Chrome Soft X

1. What is your handicap? 10
2. What is your current location? Austin, Texas
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both iPhone and iPad 
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I rent time on the Trackman at a local place her in Austin, but do not own my own launch monitor.
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but have been seriously considering launch monitors in this price range and would love to try it.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Yes
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Definitely!

PING G430 MAX 10K 10.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue Velo+ (Azalea) 6X

PING G430 MAX 3W 15°@14° | Fujikura Ventus Blue Velo+ 7X

PING G430 MAX 7W 21°@19.5° | Fujikura Ventus Blue Velo+ 8X

PING G430 5H 26°@25° | Fujikura Ventus Blue HB 9X

PING i230 5i-7i, PING Blueprint S 8i-PW | Fujikura Axiom 125X

PING Glide 4.0 Stealth 50°-12 | Fujikura Axiom 125X

PING Glide 4.0 Stealth 55°-11 (56°@55°), 60°-8 (58°T@60°), Glide Forged Pro 60°-09 (59°EYE2@60°) | DG S400 Tour Issue "Season Opener" Masters Edition

PING PLD Custom DS72H 35.5" | BGT Stability Tour Masters M-Edition and L.A.B. Golf MEZZ.1 MAX 36" White/Green Masters Edition | LA GOLF P-Series 135 White/Green

Titleist Pro V1x

1. What is your handicap? yes

2. What is your current location? Jonesboro, ar

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Mevo plus

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? no
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have used launch monitors for many years, this one seem to be easy setup and use. Can't wait to try it out!
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? yes

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

1. What is your handicap? 7.0

2. What is your current location? Philadelphia, PA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I have access to simulators with Trackman

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Seems like a great experience, I've heard a lot about Full Swing and would like to learn more and test the product.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Edited by LightsOut15
update

1. What is your handicap? ~15

2. What is your current location? Gaithersburg, MD

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both iPad and iPhone

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No, just a PRGR swing speed detector.

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Have not yet had an opportunity to use the Full Swing LM.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? This will help kick off my golf season for the year but I'm also in a good spot in life to get out more to play. With the training and deep-dive into the tech, it will help me step up my game. Have always been into tech and DIY so i'm excited to see where this leads me.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely.

1. What is your handicap?

2. What is your current location?

Pittsburgh, PA 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).

Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?

No

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?

No, unfortunately I have not

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?

I have been looking for a personal launch monitor to get better and more dialed in.  Especially just hitting balls in the backyard.  As well, the trip sounds like an epic experience.

7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?

Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Yes, absolutely 

TM SLDR 430 10.5* w/ Speeder
Cobra Bio Cell+ 13.5* w/ Matrix
Srixon ZTXII w/ TT TC X1
TM ATV 52*/58* w/ KBS Tour Black (Tiger Stepped)
[size=4]Scotty Cameron Golo[/size]

1. What is your handicap? 4

2. What is your current location? Sun City West, AZ

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Rapsodo

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Never.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Why wouldn't I???  This is the perfect marriage of great technology and great location.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes!

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  YES!!!

scottsdale, az 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? 
both iPad and iPhone 

no current access and have never owned one 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?

no. Have never used one. 

I live at a private course and have seen several full swing monitors out on the range. It looks to be the best of the personal monitors on the market and I’d love to test it fully. I think I could take my game to the next level with detailed data easily available. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?

yes, easy flight or drive for me 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

absolutely 

1. What is your handicap? 3.8

2. What is your current location? Duarte, Ca

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). I have both iPad and iPhone 14 Pro

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I have access to a Foresight Launch Monitor at my buddys shop, we use it often practicing

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not used this one before, would love to learn more about it and see it in action
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am someone who get technical with my club builds and testing of shafts. Launch characteristics are key to understanding what shafts or clubs fit me best. I don’t always have a chance to get to a professional club builder to get numbers . To have that ability to consistently practice and understand what every club does  in terms of launch, distance and spin would be awesome. As my son starts to get more into the game, to use this in our practice would also help me understand what clubs suit his game best to get the most enjoyment out of the game I love.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? I am as I live within a couple of hours of San Diego

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely!! Love talking golf, golf tech and my experiences.

Corba Aerojet LS 9 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 60X 
Taylormade Stealth Plus 15 Mitsubishi Chemical Kai'li 70X

Taylormade Stealth2  3 Rescue 19 Fujikura Ventus Blue 9X Velocore
Titleist T200 4 DGTI X100
T100S 5-PW DGTI X100
SM9 50F DGTI, SM9 54D DGTI, SM7 60D DGTI

EVNROLL EV5.1B - Mid Slant Hosel 34 

Scotty Cameron 2012 Select GoLo 34

L.A.B. DF3 Dodger Blue 35/70 Heavy (On its way!!)

1. What is your handicap? 0.8

2. What is your current location? Houston, TX

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No, previously owned a FlightScope Mevo

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, but I am looking forward to this opportunity!
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? The opportunity to learn about the product from the team and then continue to provide feedback sounds like a dream to me. If Tiger trusts it, so should I!
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes!

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes!

1. What is your handicap? 17

2. What is your current location? San Diego 

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both iPhone & iPad

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Rapsodo MLM

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, only heard about it
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Varying experienced golfers from low handicap to high handicap would show how useful the Fullswing launch monitor works for all different skilled golfers. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes, live 15 minutes away from Del Mar

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes - plan to start recording progress at range.

1. What is your handicap? 6.6

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? No If so, which one?

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? No If so, what has your experience been?

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Learn more about Full Swing along with its benefits; also great to meet other GolfWRX members

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

Driver: Titleist TSR2 w/Tour AD-VR

Fairways: Callaway Ai Smoke 3HL; Callaway Epic Flash Heavenwood

Irons: Cobra KING Forged Tec Irons Steelfiber i110cw

Wedges: Titleist SM9 54⁰ and 58⁰

Putter: TaylorMade Spider Tour 

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

1. What is your handicap? 2
2. What is your current location? Ann Arbor, MI
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? I do not own one, but frequently use Trackman, GC Quad/Bushnell and Top Tracer.
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but have been seriously considering launch monitors in this price range and would love to try it.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? This seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity. To be able to partake and learn on this trip would be an experience of a lifetime. I work in data for my career. I love this part of the game. Using data to evaluate current state and progress is essential.
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely!

9* Titleist TSi3 AD-DI 7X
14.5* Cobra Radspeed D+ 80x
4-48* Titleist T150 w/Project X LZ 6.0
51* Srixon Z785 

56*/60* Taylormade MG2 TW Grind w/ S400 
Odyssey Jailbird Cruiser
Titleist Pro V1x

On 5/8/2023 at 12:10 PM, GolfWRX_Official said:

APPLY NOW!

What is your handicap?

St. George Utah  - 100 miles No. of Las Vegas.

Yes

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? 

No

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? 

No

I am interested in setting up a Launch Monitor Bay in my garage. I really enjoy 1st hand/hands on

interaction.

Absolutely.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Looking forward to it.

Spring, TX

yes, an iphone

yes, Swing Caddie SC200

Have not

I am always interested in seeing my numbers. I am not familiar with this system, but it looks great and who would not enjoy the opportunity to test it in San Diego?

yes

of course

1. What is your handicap? 4.7

2. What is your current location? Tucson AZ

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? My local golf shop has 2 Trackman launch monitors that I use frequently

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of using one
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I am constantly tweaking and chasing numbers and I love the thought of trying a new high end simulator. 
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

TSi2 10* w/ Trono 65x set at C1

TSi2 16.5* w/ Trono 75x set at C1

TSi2 18* w/ GD Tour AD BB 7s set at C1

VEGA VDC-01 Raw 4-P w/ Modus 120S

Edel SMS 52 T Grind

Edel SMS 56 T Grind

Edel SMS 60 T Grind

LAB DF 2.1 w/ Stability Shaft

Bridgestone Tour BXS

1. What is your handicap?

Louisville, KY

I have a skytrak at my house in my golf simulator room

No I haven’t but I’m curious 

would be great to see what the launch monitor is like.

Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?

Yes

1. What is your handicap?  11

2. What is your current location?  Chantilly, Virginia

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad).  Yes.  I have both 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one?  Yes.  Trackman

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  No
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip?  I am very curious on how LMs work and how they can improve my game and ball striking.
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023?  Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media?  Yes.

Titleist TSR2, 10.5*, Fujikura Ventus Velocore TR Red 5R

TaylorMade Qi10 Woods, 16.5* and 21.0*, Fujikura Ventus TR Blue FW 65 R

Titleist T200 Irons, 4-PW, TT AMT Black R300
Titleist SM10 Jet Black Wedges, 50.08 F, 54.12 D, 60.08 SM, TT DG Wedge S200
Titleist Scotty Cameron Super Select Newport 2 Putter

1. What is your handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Newport Beach, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, both. 

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Rapsodo MLM

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? No, not yet. 
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Getting accurate data has over the last few years has helped to level up my practice and game, but my current system has limited functions. Curious to see how adding more data sets (like face angle, path, etc. ) could further improve. 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes

1. What is your handicap? 8.5

2. What is your current location? Prairie Village, KS

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? No

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I've been looking at home simulators for a couple of years and would love the opportunity to have a full testing experience with one, which this member trip provides. The ability to tinker with your setup/ball position/club lie angles/different shafts/swing type at home with measurable feedback is simply the dream. 

AI Smoke TD 10.5o - BF 60-tx

Paradym TD T 16° - Ventus Blue 8-tx

Stealth 2+ 6w - Kai'li Blue 80-tx

714 AP2 5-9 - TI x100

Vokey 46oF, 50oF, 54oS, 60oV - PX 6.5

SC T22 NP2/CC 2.5+

+2.3

Chicago, IL, although San Diego is my hometown and I go back often. no problems providing my own transport back home.

YES

I do not own, but I have easy access to both GolfZon, Trackman and Full Swing

I have never used the Full Swing Launch Monitor

I don’t have my own launch monitor, so I’m limited to using ones indoors in my building and at local sims, like Five Iron. I find that GolfZon isn’t really meant for someone with my ballspeed. What I find is ballspeed is lower than Trackman and Full Swing (~5 mph), and spin is off by ~1000rpm on longer clubs. So, I’m not getting a great data. 

Outdoors, I would really like to be able to have better data for how far my ball is actually flying (not calculated), so that I can get better information on not only wedge shots, but also longer irons and woods, where it’s not easy to tell with accuracy how far my ball is flying on a given range.

Trackman is too expensive, so is GC Quad (and GC Quad doesn’t track the ball, only calculates, which I’ve heard is skewed with lower spin rates off driver).

Full Swing Kit seems to be the solution I’m looking for, particularly because it tracks the ball, is portable, provides good information, and it’s at a better price point.

Absolutely

Yes

1. What is your handicap? 13.1

2. What is your current location? Scottsdale, AZ

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, hourly rental at indoor Trackman studio

6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? I have to maximize practice time so using the idea of Perfect Practice Makes Perfect it’s about having the right data and information to practice correctly to improve 

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? absolutely!

1. What is your handicap? 10

2. What is your current location? Galena, Ohio (Columbus area)

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? Both an iPhone and iPad.

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? I do not own one (yet), I do go to PGA Tour Superstore and Golf Galaxy though to use theirs, I also am using trackman at the lesson facility I attend in Dublin, Ohio. 

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but am quite curious.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? First, thank you for the consideration. I would love to come check out how this whole outfit works. I love the game almost to an unhealthy level (and now so do my wife and kids), and I am a Data Consultant by trade at the moment, so large data sets and consulting to clients on how to improve them into SaaS environments is a daily practice. If I could do something similar with golf, I'd love to transition into this type of career. Plus, I've never been to California and what better reason than this?
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Absolutely.

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Oh yes, that would be great to teach others about this. Also, my wife is a photographer so we can get some really fantastic photos.

Thanks again and good luck to all!

-Jordan

1. What is your handicap? 0.6
2. What is your current location? Ankeny, IA
3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Yes, iPhone
4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Trackman at Golf Galaxy 
5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been? I have not, but have been looking to get one recently and this one looks promising!
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Sounds like a great time to test a new launch monitor thoroughly and see how it stacks up to the big boys! 
8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Absolutely

1. What is your handicap? Currently sitting at 0.9, range from 0.6 to 2 this year.

2. What is your current location? San Diego, CA

3. Do you have access to an iOS device? (iPhone or iPad). Both IPhone and IPad Pro

4. Do you currently own, or have access to a launch monitor? If so, which one? Yes, Bushnell Launch Pro

5. Have you ever used the Full Swing Launch Monitor? If so, what has your experience been?  Yes, one of your testers is a member at my club.  The data seemed accurate and repeatable.  I did not experience the setup procedure or dig into any real details.
6. Why would you like to attend this member trip? Golf is my passion, bordering on addiction, so I try to gather as much info as possible about where the sport is headed.  With increasing costs to play this game, I think the market is moving towards simulators so I would like to see how Full Swing stacks up against the other brands.  
7. Are you available to travel and be on site on 5/23/2023? Yes

8. Are you willing to post high quality photos in the forum, write an in depth review of the experience with updates, and be featured within GolfWRX and Full Swing content and media? Yes