2013 Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme Driver: Pics & Tech Specs

GolfWRX

[quote name='jon12' timestamp='1353809738' post='5974651']
Harry,

Can you please tell us of if the matrix black tie 6m3 will be a no charge offering on the razr fit xtreme? Not all of is here like to swing 70 gram shafts.

[b]Also will you be able to order to order the uDesign versions through retailers or via Callaway custom only?[/b]

Thanks,
Jonathan
[/quote]

+1. If I can get a uDesign version in purple with a Kiyoshi purple...I think I'll be good! Were the uDesign RAZR Fit drivers in limited quantity?

Driver: Who knows at this point smh

Titleist 917f2 13.5*

Taylormade P790 UDI 2

Ping iCrossover - 3 iron

Taylormade P7MB 4-AW DG 105x

Mizuno T22 50* Blue Ion Modus 115x

Mizuno T22 54 Denim Copper TI S400/Vokey SM5 54F

Mizuno MCraft Type VI

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE my Razr Fit. Originally got it w/ an Ahina 70x which was ok but then put in an F7M2. The F7M2 made my Razr Fit into a beast. Low spin anti left boomer. I can't wait to try the Razr Extreme. That is on my radar for 2013. My bag will soon be all Cally. Never would've thought that last year. Cally is on the way back.

Ping G425 Max 9* Venus Red TR 5 Stiff

Ping G410 5 Wood Aldila Rogue 130MSI 80 X

Ping G430 Max 7 Wood VA Composites Drago 65 Stiff

Ping G425 Max 9 wood Ventus Blus 7S

Ping G710 5-PW KBS Tour

Ping S159 50 54 58

Ping Anser 2

My only concern with hearing that they made it "hotter" is that usually spells an increase in the decibels coming off the face when you hit it. If it ends up sounding like the FT5 but its HOTTER - I will definitely pass and keep the "old" RazrFit in the bag.

OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Ventus Blue Velocore+ 7s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // Incoming: Ping I230/Blueprint S/T
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom // Left Dash

What would be cool is an interactive website on the Cally site which will let you select and preview U Design colour schemes.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 3W
FW: Callaway Big Bertha 5W
Hybrid: Callaway RAZR X Tour 3H
Irons: Callaway Apex 4-9, PW, AW, SW
Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9HT

[quote name='OUZO Power' timestamp='1354112358' post='5988989']
What would be cool is an interactive website on the Cally site which will let you select and preview U Design colour schemes.
[/quote]

I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind this will happen. I'm not an insider with connections by any means, but I would have a hard time believing they wouldn't put this out there. Have the ability to change colors, rotate the head so you can see what it looks like, etc.

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1354118053' post='5989541']
[/quote]

I have absolutely zero doubt in my mind this will happen. I'm not an insider with connections by any means, but I would have a hard time believing they wouldn't put this out there. Have the ability to change colors, rotate the head so you can see what it looks like, etc.
[/quote]

I am also not an insider...wait, I am precisely an insider...we've got a killer online configurator for this we're working on right now. And we purposely didn't set any plans in stone on this when we revealed it a few months ago so we could listen to what you all say and try to incorporate it into the launch plans.

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1354118238' post='5989561']
[/quote]

[/quote]

I am also not an insider...wait, I am precisely an insider...we've got a killer online configurator for this we're working on right now. And we purposely didn't set any plans in stone on this when we revealed it a few months ago so we could listen to what you all say and try to incorporate it into the launch plans.
[/quote]
Any chance you will allow people to order the heads only? I got fit for the Ahina in my Razr Fit but would love the option to just buy a new head to try vs buying a new shaft I wont use.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

[quote name='dcmidnight' timestamp='1354118440' post='5989587']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Any chance you will allow people to order the heads only? I got fit for the Ahina in my Razr Fit but would love the option to just buy a new head to try vs buying a new shaft I wont use.
[/quote]

Not at this time. I know that it seems ridiculous to have a garage full of stock shafts you won't use, but that's the way it's going to be for a while, anyway.

Or in other words, you can think of the stock shaft as "added value" to the price of the head.

It'd be like going to the Joseph Banks sale right now and saying, "I like the Seven for One, but can I just have the tie for .40 cents and not take the suit, the shirts, and the phone?" Just kidding. I've been saving that one.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

#1 - Don't make it too complicated or overdo it. I'm a tech geek at heart so I love this stuff, but I also realize that not everyone is like that. I would keep it pretty simple and give the users a few options and views:[list]
[*]Ability to change the head color
[*]Ability to change the sole color
[*]Ability to rotate the head a full 360 degrees when looking at it from the side (can see both colors when looking at the toe)
[*]View the crown of the club with whatever color
[*]View the sole of the club with whatever color (probably from a view looking at the heel of the club, but elevated a little)
[*]View from address with the two (or more) different shaft options, as in you can see the entire shaft and the look of the club as if you were grounding it. Club would have a slightly backward lean as if you were actually lining the ball up just inside your left foot
[*]In the same view from address, possibly have the ability to change the settings for face angle and see how it would look when open vs closed
[*]Put a fake "ball" when looking at the address position so you can see how the club frames the ball
[/list]
You can print that off and hand it to your IT guys as a "rough draft" of requirements. If you want Use Case, let me know and I'll see what I can conjure up :)

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

Well, not to mention, it is good for your business model for people to keep buying shafts they don't need - so its not ridiculous to your business lol.

Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1354121435' post='5989929']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

#1 - Don't make it too complicated or overdo it. I'm a tech geek at heart so I love this stuff, but I also realize that not everyone is like that. I would keep it pretty simple and give the users a few options and views:[list]
[*]Ability to change the head color
[*]Ability to change the sole color
[*]Ability to rotate the head a full 360 degrees when looking at it from the side (can see both colors when looking at the toe)
[*]View the crown of the club with whatever color
[*]View the sole of the club with whatever color (probably from a view looking at the heel of the club, but elevated a little)
[*]View from address with the two (or more) different shaft options, as in you can see the entire shaft and the look of the club as if you were grounding it. Club would have a slightly backward lean as if you were actually lining the ball up just inside your left foot
[*]In the same view from address, possibly have the ability to change the settings for face angle and see how it would look when open vs closed
[*]Put a fake "ball" when looking at the address position so you can see how the club frames the ball
[/list]
You can print that off and hand it to your IT guys as a "rough draft" of requirements. If you want Use Case, let me know and I'll see what I can conjure up :)
[/quote]dont forget the "Stamping" option. I'd like to see what it would look like with our stamp. There was a stamp option advertised wasn't there?

[quote name='OUZO Power' timestamp='1354123265' post='5990097']dont forget the "Stamping" option. I'd like to see what it would look like with our stamp. There was a stamp option advertised wasn't there?
[/quote]

Not that I remember but if that's the case, then add that to the bullet list.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='OUZO Power' timestamp='1354066397' post='5987199']
[quote name='PowerDraw_16' timestamp='1354066256' post='5987177']
Just tone down the colors for goodness sakes! At the moment, the only way I'd hit it is if I got the UDesign in black or blue. With all that being said, I like the improvements and I'm loving that they're sticking with ALDILA for the stock shaft. :ok:
[/quote]atleast they offer U Design and your not stuck with Dale Jr. Racing stripes.
[/quote]
Just made my day right there. :cheesy:

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1354120781' post='5989845']
[quote name='dcmidnight' timestamp='1354118440' post='5989587']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Not at this time. I know that it seems ridiculous to have a garage full of stock shafts you won't use, but that's the way it's going to be for a while, anyway.

Or in other words, you can think of the stock shaft as "added value" to the price of the head.

It'd be like going to the Joseph Banks sale right now and saying, "I like the Seven for One, but can I just have the tie for .40 cents and not take the suit, the shirts, and the phone?" Just kidding. I've been saving that one.
[/quote]

Haha nice JosABank reference!! I saw a sale here recently where if you bought a leather jacket at regular price ($800) you got a $1000 to spend in the store...now I couldnt figure that one out until I went to the store and they said you get $1000 of regular priced merchandise which is now sale priced at about 60% off that. Working the numbers you would come out about even with buying everything on sale. Gets people in the doors.... Best one though Callaway had was the FT9 driver and get 2 fairway woods back in 2009. I did it still have all the woods too!

[quote name='Anser3' timestamp='1354592319' post='6015271']
Will the Black Tie shaft e offered in the X flex at no upcharge?
[/quote]

I don't think flex ever dictated an upcharge, just the actual shaft. If the Black Tie is a stock shaft, you'll be able to get it in X flex without paying extra.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

Love the way these look!!! The smaller profile fits my eye perfectly.

Callaway Mavrick Sub Zero 9* / Aldila Rip'd NV 65X
Taylormade SLDR 15* / Aldila Copper XTorsion 70X
Yonix Ezone 18* / UST Mayiama V2 75 X
Adams Super 9031  20* & 23* Hybrid / Aldila NV 85X
Maltby TS2 5 & 6 / Project X 6.0
Maltby TS1 7-P  / Project X 6.0 
Callaway JAWS MD5 Raw 52* & 58* / Project X 6.0
Taylormade Tour Issue Manta Ray / 32.5"
Callaway Chrome Soft X LS

Almost definitely going to own this puppy.......

Titleist TSi2 10, Fujikura Ventus Blue Velocore 6X, 45"

Titleist TSi2 16.5, Fujikura Ventus Red Velocore 7X, 43"

TaylorMade GAPR Mid 4, KBS

Titleist T100S, KBS C-Taper S+ 5-PW

Titleist SM8, 50F, 54S, 60D, TT S400 Custom 

Scotty Cameron Phantom X12, 35", Stability Tour

[url="https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/"]https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/[/url]

Are there going to be Fit Exteme Fairway woods as well or just a driver?

Ping G430 Max 10.5 Tensei Orange AV Raw 55 Reg

Ping G430 SFT 5w 19* Alta Black Reg

Ping G430 SFT 7w 23* Alta Black Reg

Tour Edge Xrail 5h 26* Graphite Design G-Series Reg

Ping G425 6-UW Alta Slate Reg

Ping Glide 4.0 56* WS Nippon Z-115

Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 60* DG Spinner

Cleveland Smart Sole C 4.0 

Ping 2023 Anser D

Handicap: 8.2

Cannot wait to hit the driver...! I like the look and set up of the Razr Fit, more than any other Callaway in quite awhile, the killer for me with it was the lack of sound and feel, to me. I like the sound of a titanium club being hit, and the feedback it gives me..I thought the Razr Fit was just too soft sounding for me, and too vague on mis-hits for my tastes. Remember reading earlier in the thread how the Razr Fit Extreme will sound and feel much better...puts it on my radar for sure, especially with the Trinity and Black Tie as stock options!!

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0 VA Composites Nemesys 65 04
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15 VA Composites Nemesys 75 04
Callaway Mavrik Pro Hybrid 18* Veylix Rome 888 S
Callaway 2019 Apex Pro DOT 4-PW Mits MMT 125 TX/ Vega Mizar Tour Oban CT 115 X
Odyssey WHP #3-Stability Tour, Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5, Toulon Long Island Garage-Stability Shaft
Callaway MD5 Jaws Tour Grey 50/54/58 and  Cobra Tour Versatile 50/54/58 Mitsubishi MMT 125TX Graphite
Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

[quote name='erock9174' timestamp='1354816225' post='6027789']
Are there going to be Fit Exteme Fairway woods as well or just a driver?
[/quote]Pics of a 3 wood have been spotted.

[quote name='Dscvrr St Louis' timestamp='1354817433' post='6027881']
Cannot wait to hit the driver...! I like the look and set up of the Razr Fit, more than any other Callaway in quite awhile, the killer for me with it was the lack of sound and feel, to me. I like the sound of a titanium club being hit, and the feedback it gives me..I thought the Razr Fit was just too soft sounding for me, and too vague on mis-hits for my tastes. Remember reading earlier in the thread how the Razr Fit Extreme will sound and feel much better...puts it on my radar for sure, especially with the Trinity and Black Tie as stock options!!
[/quote]

I never hit the Razr Fit (not even a demo [shhhh, don't tell]), but I'm excited about the stock shafts as well. I see Matrix came out with a "White" Tie shaft as well. I wonder if that will be an option or if it's just going to be Black. Also, with Aldila being "merged" with Mitsu, I wonder if that option will change at all. My guess is not as it's probably too far into the production cycle to change something like that, but I'd be okay with a stock option being some of the D+ series shafts.

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1354822371' post='6028257']
[/quote]

I never hit the Razr Fit (not even a demo [shhhh, don't tell]), but I'm excited about the stock shafts as well. I see Matrix came out with a "White" Tie shaft as well. I wonder if that will be an option or if it's just going to be Black. Also, with Aldila being "merged" with Mitsu, I wonder if that option will change at all. My guess is not as it's probably too far into the production cycle to change something like that, but I'd be okay with a stock option being some of the D+ series shafts.
[/quote]

Oh man. Yeah. Wonder if the S+ or D+ will be available. That'll be ridiculous. I can tell ya that my first go around with the Ahina 70 stiff, I was ready to snap the club in half and melt the head down to make a paper clip. Then I had a Motore Speeder VC 6.0 put in and it's off the charts!! And of the RF Extreme topa that, Cally is using some black magic then!!

[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1354831045' post='6029027']
[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1354822371' post='6028257']
[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh man. Yeah. Wonder if the S+ or D+ will be available. That'll be ridiculous. I can tell ya that my first go around with the Ahina 70 stiff, I was ready to snap the club in half and melt the head down to make a paper clip. Then I had a Motore Speeder VC 6.0 put in and it's off the charts!! And of the RF Extreme topa that, Cally is using some black magic then!!
[/quote]

If Callaway came out with a top notch head (like the Xtreme is supposed to be) and paired it up with Black/White Tie, D/S+ stock shafts, I don't think anyone would buy anything else. Seriously.

I've never hit any of the Speeder shafts either. I know, I'm in the dark with shafts. Am I still welcome on this site?

Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1354831654' post='6029077']

If Callaway came out with a top notch head (like the Xtreme is supposed to be) and paired it up with Black/White Tie, D/S+ stock shafts, I don't think anyone would buy anything else. Seriously.

I've never hit any of the Speeder shafts either. I know, I'm in the dark with shafts. Am I still welcome on this site?
[/quote]

Motore Speeder 6.2 Tour Spec is an amazing shaft, I mean absolutely freaking amazing.

[quote name='Bogey's Belly' timestamp='1354833220' post='6029207']
[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1354831654' post='6029077']

[/quote]

Motore Speeder 6.2 Tour Spec is an amazing shaft, I mean absolutely freaking amazing.
[/quote]

Yeah. Look what that shaft did for Phil. He KILLED the ball with it and IN the fairway. Not sure why he switched. A friend of mine put it in his 910D2. I asked him about it and he said "DAMN!" Nuff said!