2024 PGA Championship WITB Photos ×

2013 Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme Driver: Pics & Tech Specs

GolfWRX

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought more guys would have jumped on the wedges bait put out earlier. Oh well I will continue eating golf balls with my jaws wedges and the back up x forged wedges still in wrappers might find there way into my bag with the new x forged irons that should be in transit to me in the next couple of days.

[quote name='sofla' timestamp='1356837565' post='6136861']
Maybe I missed it, and I apologize if I did, but what are these going to retail for?
[/quote]

Razr Fit Xtreme? $399 I believe, with the X Hot Pro going for $299. The XHP might come to $349, but I'm almost positive it's going to be $299.

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1356933484' post='6142285']
[quote name='sofla' timestamp='1356837565' post='6136861']
Maybe I missed it, and I apologize if I did, but what are these going to retail for?
[/quote]

Razr Fit Xtreme? $399 I believe, with the X Hot Pro going for $299. The XHP might come to $349, but I'm almost positive it's going to be $299.
[/quote]

I think my fellow Chicagoian flushed this one down the pipe! RFE 399 and I believe both Xhot and Xhot Pro will come in at 299.

[quote name='Callaway_HarryA' timestamp='1355328742' post='6056657']
Do you guys want a new wedge for next year too?
[/quote]

Hell yes! Ideally, a regrooved X Tour or X Forged. I still have a Xtour PM grind in the backup bag that spins like no other even after all these years. A squarer Jaws wedge would be money too. I love the bounce and finish but NOT the round leading edge. Oh, and CTaper as a stock shaft option while you're at it, please! :)

SiM2 Max  9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
TS2  15°  GD Tour AD VR-7

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
818H2  21°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
0311T  4i / Z745  5-9  Nippon 950GH 
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *
(¬¬)

[quote name='jokerusn' timestamp='1356965829' post='6142963']
[/quote]

Hell yes! Ideally, a regrooved X Tour or X Forged. I still have a Xtour PM grind in the backup bag that spins like no other even after all these years. A squarer Jaws wedge would be money too. I love the bounce and finish but NOT the round leading edge. Oh, and [b]CTaper as a stock shaft option[/b] while you're at it, please! :)
[/quote]

When I first read this, my thought was "this guy is nuts, they'll never do this." But, they're leading the way putting all non-made-for shafts in their drivers this year. For the first time ever I think, I'm getting non-stock shafts in my wedges, courtesy of Callaway (PXi 6.0). I've always played normal shafts in my wedges. I think the most "exotic" I ever got was a few S400s, and that was quite some time ago. However, maybe they really could pull something like this off. One of the other guys had C-Tapers in his wedges and they felt awesome. Very rarely do I ever take a full shot with my wedges which is why stock shafts always seemed to work well for me.

I would love to see Callaway lead the way with something like this and offer up a good shaft as a stock option. And I also agree regarding the rounded leading edge...boo to that!

Ping G400 Max UST Proforce V2
TM M5 15* UST Proforce V2
Callaway Apex UW 19* PX HZRDUS Smoke Black
Srixon ZX5 - 4&5 MMT 105

Srixon ZX7 - 6-PW MMT 105
Edel SMS 50V/54V/58T Nippon 125
Odyssey MXM #1W

[quote name='hayzooos' timestamp='1356968873' post='6143173']
[/quote]

Hell yes! Ideally, a regrooved X Tour or X Forged. I still have a Xtour PM grind in the backup bag that spins like no other even after all these years. A squarer Jaws wedge would be money too. I love the bounce and finish but NOT the round leading edge. Oh, and [b]CTaper as a stock shaft option[/b] while you're at it, please! :)
[/quote]

When I first read this, my thought was "this guy is nuts, they'll never do this." But, they're leading the way putting all non-made-for shafts in their drivers this year. For the first time ever I think, I'm getting non-stock shafts in my wedges, courtesy of Callaway (PXi 6.0). I've always played normal shafts in my wedges. I think the most "exotic" I ever got was a few S400s, and that was quite some time ago. However, maybe they really could pull something like this off. One of the other guys had C-Tapers in his wedges and they felt awesome. Very rarely do I ever take a full shot with my wedges which is why stock shafts always seemed to work well for me.

I would love to see Callaway lead the way with something like this and offer up a good shaft as a stock option. And I also agree regarding the rounded leading edge...boo to that!
[/quote]

CTaper in wedges is like having DG but better feel, lower flight and better control. I love them and don't see switching any time soon. With other companies putting DG Spinners and KBS Tour as stock in their wedges, I could totally see Ctapers being a stock option. I would bet that if the price for Cally wedges were the same and all steel shafts were no upcharge, they wouldn't get enough custom orders to hurt profits much.

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1356979459' post='6144003']
OMG... Mike is so right. I have PXi 6.0'a into wedges and the feel was unbelievable. They are the copper finish and they spun a ton and felt like butter. Just so smooth. I was shocked. SO MUCH better than the DGS300's to me.
[/quote]

NO Nooooooooo the S300 in my jaws and x forged are the bomb. I do not need any pushing to change these shafts. I already have the new x forged coming with PXI shafts. NNoooooo I feel a force dragging my hand into my pocket again to grabing at my wallet for more golf equipment.

[quote name='jokerusn' timestamp='1356974699' post='6143625']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

CTaper in wedges is like having DG but better feel, lower flight and better control. I love them and don't see switching any time soon. With other companies putting DG Spinners and KBS Tour as stock in their wedges, I could totally see Ctapers being a stock option. I would bet that if the price for Cally wedges were the same and all steel shafts were no upcharge, they wouldn't get enough custom orders to hurt profits much.
[/quote]

I went Ctaper 125 S+ in my Cally Forged wedges on the trip and am kicking my self for not dropping $70 on the shafts for ANY of my last 3 sets of wedges...felt sooo goooddd!!

Callaway Mavrik SZ 9.0 VA Composites Nemesys 65 04
Callaway Mavrik SZ 15 VA Composites Nemesys 75 04
Callaway Mavrik Pro Hybrid 18* Veylix Rome 888 S
Callaway 2019 Apex Pro DOT 4-PW Mits MMT 125 TX/ Vega Mizar Tour Oban CT 115 X
Odyssey WHP #3-Stability Tour, Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 2.5, Toulon Long Island Garage-Stability Shaft
Callaway MD5 Jaws Tour Grey 50/54/58 and  Cobra Tour Versatile 50/54/58 Mitsubishi MMT 125TX Graphite
Lamkin Sonar Plus Wrap

WITB Link

Here are the Custom Shaft Options for Woods on the Callaway Connect Website

$= Upcharge

Aldila NV 55
Aldila NV 65, 75, 85
Aldila NVS 65
Aldila RIP Alpha 60 $
Aldila RIP Alpha 70 $
Aldila RIP Beta 60 $
Aldila RIP Beta 70 $
Aldila RIPD NV 65 $
Aldlia Trinity [color=#ff0000]STOCK Shaft (Upcharge in the X HOT)[/color]
Aldila Voodoo NV6 $
Aldila Voodoo NV7 $
Aldila Voodoo VS6 $
Aldila Voodoo VS7 $
CG Motore SPD VC 6.0 $
CG Motore SPD VC 6.1 $
Fujikura Motore SPD VC 6.2 $
Fujikura Motore SPD 6.2 Tour Spec $
Fujikura Blur 005 $
Fujikura Blur TS-65 $
Fujikura Fit on Max
Fujikura Motore F1 $
Fujikura Motore F3 $
Fujikura Rombax 5Z $
Fujikura Rombax 6Z $
GDI G-Series G60 $
GDI Tour AD DI-6 $
GDI Tour AD DI-7 $
GDI YS-6+
Grafalloy Axis Blue
Grafalloy Axis Red
Matrix 7M3 Black Tie [color=#ff0000]Stock Shaft (UPCHARGE For XHOT)[/color]
Matrix HD Radix 6 $
Matrix HD Radix 7 $
Matrix OZIK XCON5 $
Matrix OZIK XCON6 $
MRC Bassara Griffin 43, 53 $
MRC Bassara UL Falcon
MRC Diamana 'Ahina 60, 70, 80 $
MRC Diamana Ilima 60, 70 $
MRC DIamana Kaili 60, 70, 80 $
MRC Diamana Blue 63, 73, 83 $
MRC Diamana Red 63, 73, $
MRC Diamana White 63, 73, 83 $
MRC Fubuki Alpha 50, 60, 70 $
MRC Fubuki K-Series 60, 70 $
MRC Kuro Kage 60 $
OBAN Devotion 6 $
OBAN Kiyoshi Black $
OBAN Kiyoshi Purple $
Project X $
UST Proforce Axiv Core 69
UST Proforce V2 65, 75 ,85
UST VTS 67 Silver $

[quote name='JB lefty' timestamp='1357042972' post='6147295']
[quote name='golfware' timestamp='1356979459' post='6144003']
OMG... Mike is so right. I have PXi 6.0'a into wedges and the feel was unbelievable. They are the copper finish and they spun a ton and felt like butter. Just so smooth. I was shocked. SO MUCH better than the DGS300's to me.
[/quote]

NO Nooooooooo the S300 in my jaws and x forged are the bomb. I do not need any pushing to change these shafts. I already have the new x forged coming with PXI shafts. NNoooooo I feel a force dragging my hand into my pocket again to grabing at my wallet for more golf equipment.
[/quote]

LOL. Sorry. Just that the copper wedges with PXi have a phenomenal feel and purity to them. Good grief!!

[quote name='hello18' timestamp='1357063633' post='6148463']
Here are the Custom Shaft Options for Woods on the Callaway Connect Website

$= Upcharge

Aldila NV 55
Aldila NV 65, 75, 85
Aldila NVS 65
Aldila RIP Alpha 60 $
Aldila RIP Alpha 70 $
Aldila RIP Beta 60 $
Aldila RIP Beta 70 $
Aldila RIPD NV 65 $
Aldlia Trinity [color=#ff0000]STOCK Shaft (Upcharge in the X HOT)[/color]
Aldila Voodoo NV6 $
Aldila Voodoo NV7 $
Aldila Voodoo VS6 $
Aldila Voodoo VS7 $
CG Motore SPD VC 6.0 $
CG Motore SPD VC 6.1 $
Fujikura Motore SPD VC 6.2 $
Fujikura Motore SPD 6.2 Tour Spec $
Fujikura Blur 005 $
Fujikura Blur TS-65 $
Fujikura Fit on Max
Fujikura Motore F1 $
Fujikura Motore F3 $
Fujikura Rombax 5Z $
Fujikura Rombax 6Z $
GDI G-Series G60 $
GDI Tour AD DI-6 $
GDI Tour AD DI-7 $
GDI YS-6+
Grafalloy Axis Blue
Grafalloy Axis Red
Matrix 7M3 Black Tie [color=#ff0000]Stock Shaft (UPCHARGE For XHOT)[/color]
Matrix HD Radix 6 $
Matrix HD Radix 7 $
Matrix OZIK XCON5 $
Matrix OZIK XCON6 $
MRC Bassara Griffin 43, 53 $
MRC Bassara UL Falcon
MRC Diamana 'Ahina 60, 70, 80 $
MRC Diamana Ilima 60, 70 $
MRC DIamana Kaili 60, 70, 80 $
MRC Diamana Blue 63, 73, 83 $
MRC Diamana Red 63, 73, $
MRC Diamana White 63, 73, 83 $
MRC Fubuki Alpha 50, 60, 70 $
MRC Fubuki K-Series 60, 70 $
MRC Kuro Kage 60 $
OBAN Devotion 6 $
OBAN Kiyoshi Black $
OBAN Kiyoshi Purple $
Project X $
UST Proforce Axiv Core 69
UST Proforce V2 65, 75 ,85
UST VTS 67 Silver $
[/quote]

Damn... No 6M3... Guess I'll have to man up and use the 7M3

[quote name='Dscvrr St Louis' timestamp='1357055698' post='6147805']
[quote name='jokerusn' timestamp='1356974699' post='6143625']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I went Ctaper 125 S+ in my Cally Forged wedges on the trip and am kicking my self for not dropping $70 on the shafts for ANY of my last 3 sets of wedges...felt sooo goooddd!!
[/quote]

That's the same flex I have in my wedges. This is the first time in years I'm not looking to experiment with new wedge shafts. Awesome shafts!

testing 5/7 woods🤔🤷‍♀️
SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
SM7 62M  KBS Tour
(¬¬)

Now we just need a contest for a full custom Callaway bag...

I'm willing to bribe the judges with burritos...

This driver is added to my list of must tries...

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

The wedge discussion is great, I'd totally be up for a new Roger Cleveland design. Maybe Harry or Chad needs to start a new thread on wedge offerings, or can a mod split off those posts into a new thread?

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

[quote name='HISPL' timestamp='1357135790' post='6152803'] Just realized it was mentioned in the original post about the weights. Myhereobobhope, you might have to up the ante, burritos? I'm willing to serve up my national coat of arms for a meal... Kangaroo and Emu, lets see you try serving a Bald Eagle wing or drumstick :P [/quote]

You've never had a San Diego burrito, my friend.

I will toss in a bottle of bourbon, which is the national drink of my current homestate... I have one bottle of Pappy Van Winkle left in my cupboard (well, one unopened one)

As of  10/11/2021

9 Callaway Mavrk Sub Zero with Ventus Black 7X

13 Degree Srixon 3 wood Project X Black 6.5

19 Degree Sub70 939 Pro with Proforce V2

4 Utility Sub70 699u 22 degree Proforce V2

5-GW Srixon Zx5 with Project X 6.5

Sub70 286 54

Sub70 JB Low Bounce 58

SeeMore milled Tri-Mallet fit and built at SeeMore 

Seriously guys. This Razr FIT Extreme is gonna make a lot of people happy. The stock shafts are legit and the performance of the club is really gonna shine IMHO. Yes, I'm sure someone will say "there goes the Callaway homer again" but this driver really sets up beautifully, has a great feel to it, and I gonna surprise a lot of people.

[quote name='HISPL' timestamp='1357174750' post='6156397']
golfware, I know what you are saying!

The first ball I hit with the Razr Fit Xtreme was like, WOW! and the second and the third etc etc

I can see a lot of guys that normally use another brand of driver switching because they don't want to give up any performance!

Definitely a homer for Callaway!
[/quote]

Yeah. Absolutely. Really a sweet looking driver. When guys hit this, they'll have a smile on their faces. I'm not gonna knock the "other OEM" because that would take away from the tremendous performance of this driver. It holds its own.

I'm sure you covered this many times and i apologize but how does the feel compare to the original Razr FIt. I wasn't a huge fan of the feeling and wanted to see if they changed that in any way.

thanks for taking the time to respond to all of our questions.

Titleist TR2 - Graphite design DI

Titleist Tsi2 - 15*

Callaway Apex 20*

Srixon ZX 7 4-PW

Cleveland Zipcore 54* & 58*

Odyssey #7 CH

[quote name='sbjinx' timestamp='1357177626' post='6156685']
I'm sure you covered this many times and i apologize but how does the feel compare to the original Razr FIt. I wasn't a huge fan of the feeling and wanted to see if they changed that in any way.

thanks for taking the time to respond to all of our questions.
[/quote]
Yes. It's been revised. I'd say its more between the Razr FIT and the Razr Hawk Tour. A bit more muted IMHO.

I'm biting my tongue waiting for this driver because I'm on the verge of picking up yet another Razr Hawk Tour to replace my Fit. I'm guessing I should try to wait...

Cobra King LTD 9*, Fujikura Ventus TR Red 6X
Cobra King Tec 17*, Fujikura Axiom 105S

Adams A12 19*, Diamana Thump X
TM TP MC/MB, Fujikura Axiom 105S 
Vokey 250.08, SM9 54-S & 60-V, DG S400
Toulon Palm Beach

[quote name='Puppetmaster' timestamp='1357179280' post='6156883']
I'm biting my tongue waiting for this driver because I'm on the verge of picking up yet another Razr Hawk Tour to replace my Fit. I'm guessing I should try to wait...
[/quote]

Worth the wait. Looks like the FT Tour from address and performs better. I think longer and more forgiving.

CJPSignatureV3.png.c58dade69e39827f99ae02c309fb82e2.png

Instagram  |  iTunes  |  SoundCloud  |  Spotify | YouTube