Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase.......

1312313315317318347

Comments

  • PaulBallzPaulBallz Members Posts: 40
    Bag is the absolute newest, just got today.

    Driver is about a week old.

    Irons are about a month old.

    Putter is about 8yrs old 😂
  • extrastiffextrastiff Members Posts: 857 ✭✭
    PaulBallz wrote:
    Bag is the absolute newest, just got today.

    Driver is about a week old.

    Irons are about a month old.

    Putter is about 8yrs old �


    Iron covers?



    Lol kidding. Great value for bag, gamed it this season.
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    f8 15* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    p790 4i | steelfiber 95x
    black utility onelength 22.5*, 26* | steelfiber 110x
    forged onelength 6i | steelfiber 110x
    p730 7i-pw | steelfiber 110x
    hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
    columbus
    jumbomax tour medium grips
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou Members Posts: 1,988 ✭✭
    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:


    Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!



    PGJYmgy.jpg

    wFMhBqy.jpg

    f1GEpUO.jpg
    First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on




    Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the “preset” that feels like what your saying to me.



    We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while “dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.



    So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.



    It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno ST190TS 15/ Fuji Speeder TR 757S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX 919F 4-9/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX 919T PW/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedges 50&56/ Modus 120S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    SeeMore M1B 31" CS/ Conti Golf Satin Black Shaft/ SS Slim 3.0 CC

  • DCardinalsDCardinals Hey! You scratched my anchor! Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Just picked up a new PING G400 LST with a Tensei CK Pro White...really looking forward to getting out with this tomorrow. I've spent the year rebuilding my bag to be easier to hit because I don't get out as much to play blades anymore.



    Ping G400 LST 10* Diamana D+ Ltd 70X (Testing a TM M2 with different shafts) 
    Titleist 917F3 15* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
    Titleist 915Hd 20.5 Tensei CK Pro White 100TX
    Titleist 718 AP2 4-PW DG X100
    Vokey SM7 50F & 54S DG S400
    TM Hi-Toe 60 DG S400
    Scotty Cameron Classics Newport 2
    Taylormade TP5x
    Sun Mountain 4.5LS
  • SetTheBarrHighSetTheBarrHigh DallasClubWRX Posts: 3,918 ClubWRX
    edited Oct 7, 2018 #9426
    I got engaged last week, so I definitely wanted to treat myself after saving for the ring. I've always liked Titleist stand bags and with this color scheme, it was a must.



    Zq3xq10.jpg
    Instagram @SetTheBarrHigh

    What's In The Bag

    Ping G410 Plus 9°
    Titleist TS2 16.5°
    Mizuno CLK 19°
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4-P
    Mizuno T7 52°, Titleist SM7 58°
    Titleist Studio Stainless Mid Sur
  • PaulBallzPaulBallz Members Posts: 40
    extrastiff wrote:




    Iron covers?




    Never used them before. I can say though that for years I've always been annoyed by the clanging around of my irons in the back of the cart as we are going over bumpy terrain. My regular playing partner got some iron covers very recently and I noticed how quiet his were compared to mine. So I started looking, found these Cobra OL on ebay and bought. Sadly I already lost 1 of them ��
  • sdandreasdandrea Steve Members Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Remember these? Just scored these 2, the 18* and 26*



    20181007_184440.jpg20181007_184419.jpg
    Cobra Max 10.5*
    The Perfect Club 21*
    Cobra Baffler 5h
    PING Eye 2 6-SW
    Scotty Fastback
  • C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,587 ✭✭
    I got engaged last week, so I definitely wanted to treat myself after saving for the ring. I've always liked Titleist stand bags and with this color scheme, it was a must.



    [url="https://lunapic.com"]Zq3xq10.jpg[/url]
    i think it is the most beautiful gokf bag i habe seen. Can you give me a review?
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*


    PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

    project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

    Lajosi Dd201

    A dream bag
  • MarkFromTheUKMarkFromTheUK Members Posts: 4,639 ✭✭
    Yay! My Operator H finally rocked up...

    PXG 0811X Gen2 9deg Driver - AD-GP 7TX
    PXG 0341X Gen2 15deg Fairway - AD-GP 8TX
    PXG 0311X Gen2 1 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
    PXG 0311X Gen2 3 DI - KBS Prototype Graphite 95X
    PXG 0311T Gen2 4-PW - Dynamic Gold X7
    PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 51 - Dynamic Gold X7
    PXG 0311T Sugar Daddy 56 - Dynamic Gold X7
    PXG 0311T Zulu 61 - Dynamic Gold X7
    PXG Brandon H - 34.5”
    PXG Operator H - 34.5”
    Toulon Indianapolis - 34.5”
    PXG 50/50 Staff Bag
    Bridgestone Tour B X

    KaBoom Baby!
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,747 ✭✭


    I got engaged last week, so I definitely wanted to treat myself after saving for the ring. I've always liked Titleist stand bags and with this color scheme, it was a must.



    Zq3xq10.jpg




    Congratulations on the engagement!
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,747 ✭✭
    The one and only new addition to the bag this year...worth the wait �



    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • extrastiffextrastiff Members Posts: 857 ✭✭
    PaulBallz wrote:

    extrastiff wrote:


    Iron covers?




    Never used them before. I can say though that for years I've always been annoyed by the clanging around of my irons in the back of the cart as we are going over bumpy terrain. My regular playing partner got some iron covers very recently and I noticed how quiet his were compared to mine. So I started looking, found these Cobra OL on ebay and bought. Sadly I already lost 1 of them ��




    Go ahead and lose the rest lol.



    again, just kidding. clanging is annoying, but i found cleaning enough off my irons each time i wanted to re-sheath much more annoying. I just run my towel in-between the rows now. I usually walk, not much time to clean each club, until i need to hit it again.



    Btw u can get rid of half the iron covers and still stop iron clanging. less work, less gaudy.



    Anyways nice color coordination, my OCD fore-brain likes very much
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    f8 15* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    p790 4i | steelfiber 95x
    black utility onelength 22.5*, 26* | steelfiber 110x
    forged onelength 6i | steelfiber 110x
    p730 7i-pw | steelfiber 110x
    hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
    columbus
    jumbomax tour medium grips
  • Nic1972Nic1972 Members Posts: 702 ✭✭
    New Headcovers.
    Driver: Nike Covert Pro 2.0 / Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Ltd 60 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Mini-Driver: Callaway X2Hot 2-Deep / Aldila Tour Green ATX75 3.7 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    3-Wood: Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 TP / Matrix Ozik Rul 80 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    DI: Adams DHY Pro (18') / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Hybrids: Titleist 585H (21°); Adams 9031 Pro (24°) / Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 82H S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Irons: Mizuno MP H-5 (4 Iron); Mizuno MP 4 (5 - PW) / Mitsubishi OT-I 105 S / Golf Pride MCC Align Black / White
    Wedges: Vokey SM 7 (50F08, 54M08, 58L04) / Project X LZ 6.0 / Golf Pride MCC Align Black /White
    Putter: Yes Callie & Scotty Cameron California Fastback / UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered / Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104 Pistol
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1X
    Apparel: Nike
    Glove: Nike Tour Classic
    Shoes: Nike Lunar Command 2
    Bag: Nike
  • RobotDoctorRobotDoctor Senior Hacker ClubWRX Posts: 4,426 ClubWRX
    Not really a new purchase but the "spa" session is new. I sent these to The Iron Factory for buff and rechrome. I also had the grooves milled. Will shaft these with DG S300 and put them in play.
    Taylormade M3 (2018 tour head) 9.9 degree Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6S
    Titleist 906F2 15 degree Fujikura Pro 73 Tour Spec stiff
    Taylormade SLDR 2 Hybrid Graphite Design Tour AD DI-Hybrid 85 stiff
    Ben Hogan '99 Apex Blades (3-PW) Nippon Modus Tour 120 stiff
    Miura 52* GW S-200
    Scratch Golf LW Nippon Modus Tour 120 stiff
    Byron Morgan Epic Day Long Pipe Copper plated
    BestGrips Augusta Microperf grips
  • Spaulding S.Spaulding S. Members Posts: 23 ✭✭
    Got this, hit it on the range and in a scramble over the weekend and think it is going to be really useful. Went to GG today and had it bent 2* flat, cut 1/2” and put a MMC Align grip on it. Looking forward to hitting it post tweaking.
    Are you gonna eat your fat?
  • FireProFirePro Members Posts: 864 ✭✭
    evoviiiyou wrote:

    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:


    Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!



    PGJYmgy.jpg

    wFMhBqy.jpg

    f1GEpUO.jpg
    First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on




    Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the "preset" that feels like what your saying to me.



    We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while "dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.



    So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.



    It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).
    I apologize for the original message as it comes across a little a-hole'ish which speaks to my state of mind at the time of the message 4am, I had gotten into the sauce that night and between the sauce and jealousy of the green setup it wasn't my finest addition to a thread. the setup looks awesome and good luck with the game
    Cobra FlyZ+ @ 8.5 deg w/Grafalloy (White) Blue X-Stiff tipped 3/4" @ 44.75"
    Taylormade 2017 M1 set to 13 deg w/ RBZ TP Aldila RIP Alpha 70X Tipped 1" @ 42.5"
    Titleist 909 F2 (18.5deg) UST AxivCore Tour Green 95X Tipped 1.5" @ 41.5"
    Srixon Z U45 4 & 2 w/ Aldila RIP Alpha 105 X Hybrid shaft (4 @ 38.5", 2 @ 39.5")
    Srixon Z745 (5-PW) w/ KBS $-Taper X 130 Black
    Hand Crafted wedges from Kyoei Raw Forged Blanks
    52deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    56deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X PW Shaft
    60deg w/ KBS $-Taper 130X 8i Shaft
    Putter: Odyssey Havok
  • RogerinNewZealandRogerinNewZealand Members Posts: 2,319 ✭✭
    8AM Courier



    Ping I3+ Blade Irons and a 58WS Glide wedge.

    Pulled the irons to weigh the shafts, 114 pw to 121 4 iron, (thanks Benz O Matic)

    lots of small steps on the shaft indicates JZ Stiff



    Shafts and Wedge are on the market locally !

    Keep the 7 grips GPTV and see if the Heads get used over Xmas !!

    PW, 9,8 have had some use !!



    They are black dot...so close to Red Dot i use!!!
    2019 April

    Ping G5 @ 10.5
    Callaway bb mini 12
    Callaway xr16 @ 15
    Tm V Steel @ 18
     
    Mizuno MP 63 DGR300 at D4

    Vokey SM5 50 08 F Old SM at 54 and SM6 58S 10

    Titleist Scotty Mid Slant Pro Platinum at 34 and a Half!

  • Rosco1216Rosco1216 Members Posts: 2,975 ✭✭
    M3 440 9* w/diamana DF 70tx
    Tour Issue M3 8.5*(7.4* @ 3.4* open) - Diamana DF 70tx
    FW - who knows
    P790 UDI 17* - PX 7.0
    Miura CB 1008(4-P) - PX 7.0
    Bridgestone TourB XW1 50/55//60* - X100
    Piretti Matera 2 Limited Release


    https://www.instagram.com/rc_nova
  • 2PuttThom2PuttThom Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    NvLmRVB.jpg



    oPAt9Qk.jpg?1



    DFUjHHl.jpg
    [font=georgia,serif]Callaway BB Alpha BD[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15*[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]PING i500 / White Dot / 3-PW[/font]
    [font=georgia, serif]Vokey SM4 Chrome 48/52/60*[/font]
    [font=georgia,serif]Byron Morgan DH89 355G[/font]
  • NudgsterNudgster Members Posts: 59 ✭✭
    Custom Vessel Bag. the best bag iv'e ever had.........worth the 3 month wait!
  • C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,587 ✭✭
    Nudgster wrote:
    Custom Vessel Bag. the best bag iv'e ever had.........worth the 3 month wait!
    so clean. Im sure it is worth the price
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*


    PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

    project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

    Lajosi Dd201

    A dream bag
  • Gamble GambleGamble Gamble #TwistFaceExperience ClubWRX Posts: 3,560 ClubWRX
    Nudgster wrote:


    Custom Vessel Bag. the best bag iv'e ever had.........worth the 3 month wait!




    it really is the best bag. I was a cart bag ho (5 in 3 years) for a while but i have zero urge to buy another cart bag... however that new super lite vessel stand bag looks great...
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou Members Posts: 1,988 ✭✭
    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:

    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:


    Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!



    PGJYmgy.jpg

    wFMhBqy.jpg

    f1GEpUO.jpg
    First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on




    Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the "preset" that feels like what your saying to me.



    We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while "dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.



    So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.



    It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).
    I apologize for the original message as it comes across a little a-hole'ish which speaks to my state of mind at the time of the message 4am, I had gotten into the sauce that night and between the sauce and jealousy of the green setup it wasn't my finest addition to a thread. the setup looks awesome and good luck with the game




    Thank you again. No worries at all my golf brother. This message is classy, transparent and very kind. Your original post, was not bad at all and I thought it good to explain what or where we were looking at. Looking at it more closely, I can see where your coming from as you didn’t have any of the back story even at 4am on the sauce lol.



    All good. Thanks again and hit them strait and long!

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno ST190TS 15/ Fuji Speeder TR 757S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX 919F 4-9/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX 919T PW/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedges 50&56/ Modus 120S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    SeeMore M1B 31" CS/ Conti Golf Satin Black Shaft/ SS Slim 3.0 CC

  • R HaganR Hagan Members Posts: 1,220 ✭✭
    evoviiiyou wrote:

    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:

    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:


    Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!



    PGJYmgy.jpg

    wFMhBqy.jpg

    f1GEpUO.jpg
    First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on




    Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the "preset" that feels like what your saying to me.



    We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while "dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.



    So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.



    It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).
    I apologize for the original message as it comes across a little a-hole'ish which speaks to my state of mind at the time of the message 4am, I had gotten into the sauce that night and between the sauce and jealousy of the green setup it wasn't my finest addition to a thread. the setup looks awesome and good luck with the game




    Thank you again. No worries at all my golf brother. This message is classy, transparent and very kind. Your original post, was not bad at all and I thought it good to explain what or where we were looking at. Looking at it more closely, I can see where your coming from as you didn't have any of the back story even at 4am on the sauce lol.



    All good. Thanks again and hit them strait and long!




    I was just wondering what the 3 rectangles were cut out next to the dog
    Mizuno JPX EZ @ 10.5 - Motore F1 S
    M1 15* - Kuro Kage X
    XR Pro 18* Hybrid - NVS 85X
    MP-32 4-PW - S300
    XFT 52-56-60
    Mizuno Bettinardi BC5
    K-Sig's baby!
  • mqmh_03mqmh_03 Equipment Junkie Members Posts: 272 ✭✭


    Got this, hit it on the range and in a scramble over the weekend and think it is going to be really useful. Went to GG today and had it bent 2* flat, cut 1/2" and put a MMC Align grip on it. Looking forward to hitting it post tweaking.




    This club is a beast especially if you want to hit stingers. I had mine built 2* weak and 0.5" short as well from Will Peoples paired with AD DI- hybrid shaft. It's 230-240 yd club all day long.
    Cobra F9 9° Accra TZ6 M4 65 | Titleist TS2 15º Tensei AV Blue 75s
    TM P790 UDI Tour AD 95S
    Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 4i | Mizuno JPX 900F 5-9 Nippon Modus3 Tour 105s
    Vokey SM7 46°F/50ºF/55ºS/60ºD
    TM Spider X copper
  • FairwindsgolferFairwindsgolfer Members Posts: 616
    evoviiiyou wrote:

    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:

    FirePro wrote:

    evoviiiyou wrote:


    Not exactly equipment but certainly will help my game to get deep into single digits...finally got my turf and putting green installed at home!



    PGJYmgy.jpg

    wFMhBqy.jpg

    f1GEpUO.jpg
    First lesson don't release the putter that much. focus on putting the back of your hand towards the hole and hold on




    Thank you for the feedback. Some additional info: After a year of putting lessons every week with my pro on developing a single digit handi consistency from 8 feet in on the greens, you are viewing the "preset" that feels like what your saying to me.



    We actually try to not to release the putter at all and maintain those angles while "dragging the putter to the end of the target line low and slow, straight back and then accelerate through mildly.



    So in that finish you see above is the ring and middle finger knuckles on my left (cupped wrist) hand, center of my target line as I go strait back strait through, with no release. Rocking shoulders, straight arms, low tension to the intended line.



    It has helped tremendously getting down to a current 11.1 index vs 12.6 start of 2017(before my lessons).
    I apologize for the original message as it comes across a little a-hole'ish which speaks to my state of mind at the time of the message 4am, I had gotten into the sauce that night and between the sauce and jealousy of the green setup it wasn't my finest addition to a thread. the setup looks awesome and good luck with the game




    Thank you again. No worries at all my golf brother. This message is classy, transparent and very kind. Your original post, was not bad at all and I thought it good to explain what or where we were looking at. Looking at it more closely, I can see where your coming from as you didn’t have any of the back story even at 4am on the sauce lol.



    All good. Thanks again and hit them strait and long!


    Not for nothing but my professional occupation exposes me to a multitude of situations where people don't apologize for their mistakes or take any accountability whatsoever.

    It was a very lovely thing to see both the apology and acceptance of the same from the op.

    Way to be, my golfing brethren!
  • SetTheBarrHighSetTheBarrHigh DallasClubWRX Posts: 3,918 ClubWRX
    New irons came in - Project X LZ 6.0



    pBamcuP.jpg
    Instagram @SetTheBarrHigh

    What's In The Bag

    Ping G410 Plus 9°
    Titleist TS2 16.5°
    Mizuno CLK 19°
    Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4-P
    Mizuno T7 52°, Titleist SM7 58°
    Titleist Studio Stainless Mid Sur
  • evoviiiyouevoviiiyou evoviiiyou Members Posts: 1,988 ✭✭
    R Hagen- the three rectangles are simply travertine tiles used for asthetics to blend the turf area to the all travertine pool patio area.

    Mizuno ST190 10.5/ Fuji Speeder TR 661S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno ST190TS 15/ Fuji Speeder TR 757S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX FliHi 19/ Modus 130S/ PURE Wrap WHT
    Mizuno JPX 919F 4-9/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno JPX 919T PW/ Nippon SPO S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    Mizuno S18 Wedges 50&56/ Modus 120S/ PURE Wrap BLK
    SeeMore M1B 31" CS/ Conti Golf Satin Black Shaft/ SS Slim 3.0 CC

  • cavanaghcavanagh Members Posts: 625 ✭✭
    Nudgster wrote:
    Custom Vessel Bag. the best bag iv'e ever had.........worth the 3 month wait!




    There bags are amazing have a couple of your bags the trouble is once you have one you want another ����
    Callaway Great Big Bertha Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 75g

    M3 3 Wood Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 75g

    Callaway X2 Hot po 20 degree Hzrdus 85g Black
    P770 4-P Project X LZ 6.0

    52, high toe

    58 Hi Toe

    Taylormade Spider Red 
    TP5 X

  • johngalt312johngalt312 Member ClubWRX Posts: 364 ClubWRX
    G400 Max Driver
    G400 3-Wood
    G400 5-Wood
    i210 Irons 3-P
    Glide 2.0 Wedges 52*, 58*
    Vault 2.0 Dale Anser
    Jani-King Towel
Sign In or Register to comment.