Shorts with a shorter inseam

13»

Comments

  • dillardivdillardiv Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Bonobos Highland Tour are my favorite, but make sure you wait for a sale/coupon code. Regular Highland are great too. I do NOT like the "Light" options. I'm 5'7", so I love the 8" inseams.
  • neild76neild76 Members Posts: 328 ✭✭
    The liugh
    dillardiv wrote:


    Bonobos Highland Tour are my favorite, but make sure you wait for a sale/coupon code. Regular Highland are great too. I do NOT like the "Light" options. I'm 5'7", so I love the 8" inseams.




    What don't you like about the "light" options? They are on sale right now.
  • hdgolf44hdgolf44 Members Posts: 341 ✭✭
    Love this thread - I'm almost 6-foot, but have less than 30-inch inseam, so any standard length short falls to the knee or slightly below.
    Cobra King F6+ (black - set @ 9.5*) -- w/ stock Black Tie stiff
    Cobra King LTD 4-5W (set @ 17.5*) -- w/ stock Aldila Rogue stiff
    TaylorMade M1 Rescue - 21* -- w/ stock Fuji Pro 80h stiff
    Adams Golf - Super DHY Proto - 24* -- w/ Proforce V2 stiff
    Mizuno MP-64 (5-PW) -- TT DG S300
    Cleveland RTX-3 - 52*mg/56*fg/60*mg
    PING Zing 2 - 36.5" w/ standard Ping wrap
    PING Anser 2 35" MnBr w/ SupeStroke Pistol GTR 1.0 **backup**
    Lamkin Crossline Cord grips (standard)
  • dillardivdillardiv Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    neild76 wrote:




    What don't you like about the "light" options? They are on sale right now.




    They just have a weird/cheap feel to them. Could be personal preference. I'd say for $29 right now, it's worth the risk. Worst case, you've got some range shorts or something like that.
  • buubuu Members Posts: 231 ✭✭
    Do the highland shorts fit true for a waist size? I typically wear 32 in Nike so want to make sure I should order the same size as they are final sale?
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members Posts: 1,995 ✭✭
    Just decided to try out the shorts from Bonobos.



    I have a couple pair of their pants in 33. They fit fine, but every single color shorts were sold out in 33. Ended up going up to a 34...hopefully they're not too big. I don't really care about the waist size, as a belt can fix that. Just hoping the legs themselves aren't super wide. I prefer a snug/tighter fit from shorts.
  • JoelsimJoelsim Members Posts: 798 ✭✭
    edited Jan 10, 2019 2:18pm #68
    Try Spoke. You choose the length and the fit on pants and shorts. They ship to the US, and are great quality. I have four pairs of their trousers and two pairs of shorts. I like them much more than Under Armour Matchplay or Nike Golf shorts, which I’ve since sold.



    https://spoke-london.com/pages/refer-a-friend



    If you go through this link below you can get money off your first order too.



    https://spoke.mention-me.com/m/ol/pw6xe-joel-simister
    Ping G400 Driver 10.5 Regular Alta CB 44.5”
    TaylorMade Original One Mini Driver 13.5 Regular Diamana F Ltd
    Titleist 818 H1 18 and 23 Hybrids Regular Tensei Blue
    Ping G400 4-UW Regular Alta (#4 at power spec loft)
    Ping G410 SW Regular Alta
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 58 X
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 64 S
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #3 2017
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #2 2019
    Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line
    Odyssey Exo 7s
    Cleveland Huntington Beach #10
  • dillardivdillardiv Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    jacobEDGE wrote:


    Just decided to try out the shorts from Bonobos.



    I have a couple pair of their pants in 33. They fit fine, but every single color shorts were sold out in 33. Ended up going up to a 34...hopefully they're not too big. I don't really care about the waist size, as a belt can fix that. Just hoping the legs themselves aren't super wide. I prefer a snug/tighter fit from shorts.




    They aren't super trim, but definitely not wide.
Sign In or Register to comment.