GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Discussion Thread: GolfWRX Radio (leave comments about all podcasts here)

1457910
10

Comments

  • dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers  2099WRX Points: 561Handicap: 13.0Posts: 2,099 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #182
    MtlJeff
    Posted:
    Callaway Mavrik 9* w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 60
    Callaway Mavrik 3 wood w/ Aldila ROGUE White 130 M.S.I. 70
    Callaway Rogue Heavenwood w/ Project X Evenflow Blue 75
    PXG Gen 1 0311X 4 iron w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80
    PXG 0211 5-PW w/ Mitsubishi MMT 80
    Cleveland CBX 52* and 56* w/ Rotex Graphite
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe Bigfoot 58* w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 or PING Eye2 +no+ Lob Wedge w/ ZZ Lite
    Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2 or Pro Platinum Del Mar Three 1st Run
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #183
    Johnny Wunder has now stooped to Chris Solomon's level of brown nosing with his latest podcast.<br />
    <br />
    The guy gets more unlikable weekly.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • gentlesgentles Members  2103WRX Points: 231Posts: 2,103 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #184
    I loved the first few episodes of the gear dive with the Artisan Guys, Jeff Sheets, CH3 etc, especially hearing stories about preferences or quirks that different players have. I loved hearing how Ryan Moore stockpiles his XP shafts.<br />
    <br />
    Seems like the last few are just promo pieces...I had to switch the latest one with Rickie off after 5 minutes because it was just the same question over and over again. Of course there were no challenges or issues with switching the ball, of course it is better in every way the guy just got paid 7 figures to switch!<br />
    <br />
    I'll still always listen because i'm a gear head, but i'm not quite as excited to see new episodes as I was at the start. Just my $0.02
    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190 9.5 Aldila Tour Blue 75x
    Mizuno ST190 TS 15* Aldila Tour Blue 85x or Apex 16* 1h Aldila Tour Blue 85x
    2019 Apex 3h DG 105 X100
    Callaway X Utility Prototype 24* DG AMT X100
    Taylormade P770 5-P DG AMT x100
    Cleveland RTX-4 50-56-62
    Ping Anser 5 Milled
  • GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, FloridaMembers  2558WRX Points: 777Handicap: 0.9Posts: 2,558 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #185
    gentles wrote:
    <br />
    I loved the first few episodes of the gear dive with the Artisan Guys, Jeff Sheets, CH3 etc, especially hearing stories about preferences or quirks that different players have. I loved hearing how Ryan Moore stockpiles his XP shafts.<br />
    <br />
    Seems like the last few are just promo pieces...I had to switch the latest one with Rickie off after 5 minutes because it was just the same question over and over again. Of course there were no challenges or issues with switching the ball, of course it is better in every way the guy just got paid 7 figures to switch!<br />
    <br />
    I'll still always listen because i'm a gear head, but i'm not quite as excited to see new episodes as I was at the start. Just my $0.02<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Now that Ryan is officially with WRX, why not add him to the Gear Dive Podcast to help flesh out more content. We don't need the Gear Dive to turn into the 19th Hole.
    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus w/Tensei Orange
    3 Wood: Titleist TS2 w/HZRDUS Smoke
    Hybrid: Titleist 718 H2 w/Atmos Blue TS 
    Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and 58
    Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
    Ball: Bridgestone XS
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #186
    Johnny Wunder continues to lower the bar.<br />
    <br />
    I don't think you could have had a more inarticulate guest than Bill Price. With his 3rd grade vocabulary Bill tried to push how "premium" his putter is.<br />
    <br />
    If anyone played a drinking game off of "premium" theyd be dead from alcohol poisoning before the end of the podcast.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #187
    Johnny Wunder..what was the point of the PXG and Ho Sung Choi on a gear podcast? <br />
    <br />
    The PXG guy just washed his hands of their products by saying he just started.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #188
    How about starting a Geoff Shackelford podcast about golf courses?
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • flogpro2252flogpro2252 Members  349WRX Points: 75Posts: 349 Greens
    Joined:  #189
    I'm a big fan of the pods, but I sure wish Johnny would let his guests talk more. His long winded rambling "questions" just take up space. I don't tune in to listen to hear his voice, I listen to hear his guests. The one with Joel Kribel was particularly bad, I was really excited to hear his story and how he got to PXG and after 20 minutes of listening to Johnny try to get out a question, I turned it off. I understand that none of these guys are professional interviewers but abiding by the "less is more" approach might make things a little easier to listen to...
    Posted:
  • Bob CatBob Cat Golfopath Members  2069WRX Points: 841Handicap: ~9Posts: 2,069 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #190
    What happened to the 19th hole?<br />
    Maybe I was the only one that liked it?
    Posted:

    "I challenge, transform, and instill confidence in young men through the life lessons learned from the game of golf."


    Taylormade M1
    TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
    Ping i15 / Zing 2
    Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
    TM Spider Tour Black
    Titleist ProV1
    Sun Mountain Four 5
    Clicgear 3.5+
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETXClubWRX  4826WRX Points: 496Posts: 4,826 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #191
    Bob Cat wrote:
    <br />
    What happened to the 19th hole?<br />
    Maybe I was the only one that liked it?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'm showing a couple of them from last week - might have just taken the week off. <br />
    <br />
    That one has always seemed a bit strange to me. It is almost like they are recording an on-air radio show and posting it as a podcast. There are rock music lead-in/lead-outs to a non-existent commercial break. And some "when we get back, we'll have _____ with _____ golf company." But what are you getting back from? The 5 second music break? It has just always seemed a little too overly produced for me.
    Posted:
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    TaylorMade TI MG 46* X100
    TaylorMade TI MG Raw 50*, 55* S400
    TaylorMade TI MG Hi Toe Raw Face 60* S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #192
    cvhookem63 wrote:
    <br />
    Bob Cat wrote:
    <br />
    What happened to the 19th hole?<br />
    Maybe I was the only one that liked it?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'm showing a couple of them from last week - might have just taken the week off.<br />
    <br />
    That one has always seemed a bit strange to me. It is almost like they are recording an on-air radio show and posting it as a podcast. There are rock music lead-in/lead-outs to a non-existent commercial break. And some "when we get back, we'll have _____ with _____ golf company." But what are you getting back from? The 5 second music break? It has just always seemed a little too overly produced for me.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I used to think the same, but after listening to Johnny Wunder, I really appreciate Michael William's professionalism.<br />
    <br />
    Johnny should spend some time with Michael learning how it's done.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #193
    <br />
    I'm a big fan of the pods, but I sure wish Johnny would let his guests talk more. His long winded rambling "questions" just take up space. I don't tune in to listen to hear his voice, I listen to hear his guests. The one with Joel Kribel was particularly bad, I was really excited to hear his story and how he got to PXG and after 20 minutes of listening to Johnny try to get out a question, I turned it off. I understand that none of these guys are professional interviewers but abiding by the "less is more" approach might make things a little easier to listen to...<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Joel Kribel was the one that killed the episode. Johnny started his line of questions about the PXG equipment, and Joel replied saying he had nothing to do with any of the old stuff. Johnny had no where to go after that.<br />
    <br />
    Maybe Johnny asked the wrong question
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1518WRX Points: 938Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,518 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #194
    The new on spec podcast is pretty fun. Anyone know how to reach out and ask a question?
    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  
     

    WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1518WRX Points: 938Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,518 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #195
    GolfWRX podcasts are my favorite golf podcast by far during my commute. I rate them as below(1 being the best): <br />
    <br />
    1) Monday's off - super real and funny, solid team. <br />
    2) on spec- really interesting, wish they had a way to ask questions, solid dude. <br />
    3) TG2 - it's good. <br />
    <br />
    4) gear dive- depends on guest to be on 4 or 5 spot <br />
    5) 19th hole - depends on guest to be on 4 or 5 spot <br />
    <br />
    how do you rate the podcasts? <br />
    <br />
    and what are you feelings about them?<br />
    <br />
    curious to hear the members thoughts..<br />
    <br />
    thank you.
    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  
     

    WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • BottleCapBottleCap Members  1506WRX Points: 265Posts: 1,506 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #196
    Here's my list<br />
    <br />
    1a. TG2 - I miss Tursky, but this is my favorite, it's like regular guys talking golf.<br />
    1b. Mondays Off - I like Knudsen better than the original host, too much wasted time with Tursky, I really enjoy hearing about what happens behind the scenes and the thought that goes into things at golf facilities.<br />
    3. 19th hole - best radio quality podcast out there<br />
    4. Gear Dive - I think Ian Fraser should be added as a co-host<br />
    <br />
    Still getting a feel for On Spec, i really like Ryan's YouTube stuff.<br />
    <br />
    I wish a Geoff Shackelford podcast can be added since he's no longer on a podcast<br />
    <br />
    I'm really grateful for the GolfWRX podcasts due to all the bad podcasts out there (Fairway Rollin, No Laying Up, Shane Bacon, GolfDigest)<br />
    <br />
    Other good podcasts out there are Fried Egg, Shotgun Start, Erik Anders Lang, Golf.com
    Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Mitsubishi Kuro Kage XD 70 S
    Titleist 917 F3 GD TourAD IZ 8S
    Mizuno MP 69 3-PW DG S400
    Vokey SM7 54S and 60M
    Cameron Newport 2 CT
    Bridgestone Tour B XS
  • Holy MosesHoly Moses Members  11107WRX Points: 880Posts: 11,107 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #197
    BottleCap wrote:
    <br />
    Here's my list<br />
    <br />
    1a. TG2 - I miss Tursky, but this is my favorite, it's like regular guys talking golf.<br />
    1b. Mondays Off - I like Knudsen better than the original host, too much wasted time with Tursky, I really enjoy hearing about what happens behind the scenes and the thought that goes into things at golf facilities.<br />
    3. 19th hole - best radio quality podcast out there<br />
    4. Gear Dive - I think Ian Fraser should be added as a co-host<br />
    <br />
    Still getting a feel for On Spec, i really like Ryan's YouTube stuff.<br />
    <br />
    I wish a Geoff Shackelford podcast can be added since he's no longer on a podcast<br />
    <br />
    I'm really grateful for the GolfWRX podcasts due to all the bad podcasts out there (Fairway Rollin, No Laying Up, Shane Bacon, GolfDigest)<br />
    <br />
    Other good podcasts out there are Fried Egg, Shotgun Start, Erik Anders Lang, Golf.com<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Geoff is on “State of the Game”
    Posted:
    Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
    Ping G30 3W 14.5* (Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 X)
    Ping G400 Crossover 19* (Tensei CK Pro Blue 80 S)
    Ping i20 4-UW (PX 6.0)
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • toctoc Members  2899WRX Points: 614Posts: 2,899 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #198
    There has to be someone else who can host Gear Dive. Johnny spends more time explaining his own history or tell players or club makers about their own business than the guests do answering the “questions.” It’s by far the most interesting premise for a podcast relating to this forum it just has to have a better host.
    Posted:
    Glove: ML
    Tees: 2 3/4
    Towel: white
    Repair tool: metal
    Ball Marker: largest poker chip in the world
    Iron headcovers: wait, what?

    The feedback system is annoying
  • TG2 PodcastTG2 Podcast Media Staffer  5WRX Points: 0Posts: 5
    Joined:  #199
    As usual we really appreciate the feedback and anyone who takes the time to listen! Keep the ideas and constructive criticism coming!
    Posted:
    Make sure to follow Two Guys Talking Golf!

    Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
  • Bob CatBob Cat Golfopath Members  2069WRX Points: 841Handicap: ~9Posts: 2,069 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #200
    I listen to a lot of golf but if it's a "recap" of anything, I'm out.<br />
    <br />
    The best convos are usually with caddies. Great insight.<br />
    <br />
    New equipment tech is usually interesting as well.
    Posted:

    "I challenge, transform, and instill confidence in young men through the life lessons learned from the game of golf."


    Taylormade M1
    TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
    Ping i15 / Zing 2
    Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
    TM Spider Tour Black
    Titleist ProV1
    Sun Mountain Four 5
    Clicgear 3.5+
  • GolfChannelGolfChannel Orlando, FloridaMembers  2558WRX Points: 777Handicap: 0.9Posts: 2,558 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #201
    toc wrote:
    <br />
    There has to be someone else who can host Gear Dive. Johnny spends more time explaining his own history or tell players or club makers about their own business than the guests do answering the "questions." It's by far the most interesting premise for a podcast relating to this forum it just has to have a better host.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Again, add Ryan to the Gear Dive as well. Hopefully have 2 hosts versus 1 limits the amount that Wunder can walk over the guest.
    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G410 Plus w/Tensei Orange
    3 Wood: Titleist TS2 w/HZRDUS Smoke
    Hybrid: Titleist 718 H2 w/Atmos Blue TS 
    Irons: Ping iBlade Nippon AWT 2.0 Stiff
    Wedges: Callaway MD3 50, 54, and 58
    Putter: Original Odyssey White Hot XG No. 7
    Ball: Bridgestone XS
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers  1108WRX Points: 280Handicap: 10.2Posts: 1,108 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #202

    On -, @TG2 Podcast. Another great episode from Brian and Rob!

    If y’all haven’t listen to their most recent episode with Dean Snell you’re really missing out! I feel like a got a crash course in Titleist and TaylorMade Golf ball engineering and design.

    Posted:
    WITB

    Driver - TM SIM Max 10.5 (Aldila Rogue 130 White 70TX)
    3W - TM SIM 15* (Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70TX)
    UDI - ***under construction***
    Irons - ***under construction***
    Wedges - ***under construction***
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34”
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members, ClubWRX  10627WRX Points: 3,750Handicap: 8Posts: 10,627 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #203

    On -, @BottleCap said:

    Johnny Wunder has now stooped to Chris Solomon's level of brown nosing with his latest podcast.

    The guy gets more unlikable weekly.

    I guess if being genuinely happy and positive isn't your thing I could see that. Johnny is awesome. I have not meet many people who get after life the way he does.

    Posted:
    Driver: Taylormade SIM 10.5 KBS TD 70TX
    3 iron Cobra King Utility Aldila Rouge 90 X flex
    4-PW Cobra king forged CB KBS $ Taper 130 X flex
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 49 and 64
    WEDGES: Titleist SM7 54 and 60 KBS tour custom matte black shafts.
    PUTTER; Kronos release long neck
    BALL; 2019 ProV1 yellow/Snell MTB-X yellow
  • RyanBarathWRXRyanBarathWRX Media Staffer  134WRX Points: 175Handicap: 5Posts: 134 Fairways
    Joined:  #204

    On -, @Timbo929 said:

    The new on spec podcast is pretty fun. Anyone know how to reach out and ask a question?

    Hi Timbo - thanks for reaching out, if you have a question you can use this thread here for now, but i will be starting a new thread to allow for questions on the pod.

    Thanks to everyone who's been listening to On Spec so far and if you want to reach out you can use the instagram page https://instagram.com/onspecwrx/

    Always appreciate feedback - the entire goal of the show is to answer questions and talk about cool gear.

    Posted:
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1518WRX Points: 938Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,518 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #205

    On -, @RyanBarathWRX said:

    On -, @Timbo929 said:

    The new on spec podcast is pretty fun. Anyone know how to reach out and ask a question?

    Hi Timbo - thanks for reaching out, if you have a question you can use this thread here for now, but i will be starting a new thread to allow for questions on the pod.

    Thanks to everyone who's been listening to On Spec so far and if you want to reach out you can use the instagram page https://instagram.com/onspecwrx/

    Always appreciate feedback - the entire goal of the show is to answer questions and talk about cool gear.

    Thank you for reaching out with this info and started following you on IG.. I really look forward to your Podcast weekly bro, please keep it up sir.

    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  
     

    WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1518WRX Points: 938Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,518 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Apr 22, 2019 #206

    On -, @TG2 Podcast said:

    As usual we really appreciate the feedback and anyone who takes the time to listen! Keep the ideas and constructive criticism coming!

    Can Mondays off (preferably due to the past relationship with Steve and Knudson) or TG2 interview Tursky? Bet it would be fun and you will probably receive some constructive criticism there.

    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  
     

    WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50 Marshals, Media Staffer  3330WRX Points: 365Posts: 3,330 Marshals
    Joined:  #207

    On -, @Timbo929 said:

    On -, @TG2 Podcast said:

    As usual we really appreciate the feedback and anyone who takes the time to listen! Keep the ideas and constructive criticism coming!

    Can Mondays off (preferably due to the past relationship with Steve and Knudson) or TG2 interview Tursky? Bet it would be fun and you will probably receive some constructive criticism there.

    I wish we could, but conflict of interest! Steve talks to him all the time and I talk with him like every other week, he is doing great!

    Posted:
    Make sure to follow the TG2 podcast!

    Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

    tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • TIM929TIM929 Los AngelesMembers  1518WRX Points: 938Handicap: 14.2Posts: 1,518 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #208

    On -, @knudson81 said:

    On -, @Timbo929 said:

    On -, @TG2 Podcast said:

    As usual we really appreciate the feedback and anyone who takes the time to listen! Keep the ideas and constructive criticism coming!

    Can Mondays off (preferably due to the past relationship with Steve and Knudson) or TG2 interview Tursky? Bet it would be fun and you will probably receive some constructive criticism there.

    I wish we could, but conflict of interest! Steve talks to him all the time and I talk with him like every other week, he is doing great!

    aww, I see. well, good to hear he's doing well. Really enjoy and appreciate the Podcast sir, please keep them coming and thank you.

    Posted:
    Titleist TS3 10.5* Driver                   HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Adams Tightlies 2 16*3 Wood         whatevers stock                 Tour Velvet std  
    Titleist TS3 19*    Hybrid                  HZRDUS SMOKE 6.0          Tour Velvet std 
    Titleist 716 TMB  4-P                       DG S300                             Tour Velvet Align 2 wraps  
    Titleist SM7 54.14F                          DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SM7 58.12D                         DG S400                             Tour Velvet plus4 1 wraps
    Titleist SC Terryllium Fastback 1.5   34" loft 6.5                          SS Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 CC
    Titleist PROV1                                 ball
    Titleist Player                                   glove 
    FJ rain glove                                    glove (rain)  
     

    WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1729394-timbo929-witb/
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers  1108WRX Points: 280Handicap: 10.2Posts: 1,108 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #209

    On -, @Timbo929 said:

    On -, @knudson81 said:

    On -, @Timbo929 said:

    On -, @TG2 Podcast said:

    As usual we really appreciate the feedback and anyone who takes the time to listen! Keep the ideas and constructive criticism coming!

    Can Mondays off (preferably due to the past relationship with Steve and Knudson) or TG2 interview Tursky? Bet it would be fun and you will probably receive some constructive criticism there.

    I wish we could, but conflict of interest! Steve talks to him all the time and I talk with him like every other week, he is doing great!

    aww, I see. well, good to hear he's doing well. Really enjoy and appreciate the Podcast sir, please keep them coming and thank you.

    +1. Although not having a Monday’s off episode last week was a bummer since you were out in Cali for the Fuji trip 😜

    Posted:
    WITB

    Driver - TM SIM Max 10.5 (Aldila Rogue 130 White 70TX)
    3W - TM SIM 15* (Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70TX)
    UDI - ***under construction***
    Irons - ***under construction***
    Wedges - ***under construction***
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34”
  • knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50 Marshals, Media Staffer  3330WRX Points: 365Posts: 3,330 Marshals
    Joined:  #210

    Back at it with a new episode today though!

    Posted:
    Make sure to follow the TG2 podcast!

    Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

    tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • mBiden2mBiden2 #15 and counting..... Atlanta, GAMembers  1108WRX Points: 280Handicap: 10.2Posts: 1,108 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #211

    On -, @knudson81 said:

    Back at it with a new episode today though!

    Yup it made my day haha 😜

    Posted:
    WITB

    Driver - TM SIM Max 10.5 (Aldila Rogue 130 White 70TX)
    3W - TM SIM 15* (Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70TX)
    UDI - ***under construction***
    Irons - ***under construction***
    Wedges - ***under construction***
    Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant 34”
10

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.