Titleist Players 4 Bag - $89

2

Comments

  • PureGolf313PureGolf313 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    I appreciate the link, I got in on it late last night. Getting back into golf heavily after only playing once every few years for the last 15. My circa 2002 ping stand bag does not have the cool factor it did when playing HS golf.
  • texasdavetexasdave Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭
    Thank god this sale is over...I must have loaded up a cart 5 times yesterday and was able to X out before hitting purchase!!!



    . TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Taylormade M4 Tour 3wood
    Nike VRS 18* & 21* Hybrids
    TaylorMade P790 5-PW
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 50..54..58
    2018 Cameron Fastback
    Titleist Pro v1x
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,321 ✭✭
    edited Oct 8, 2018 #34
    The golf bag is something I DO keep for a long time so I have to "love" it.



    I finally managed to resist my demons. image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />



    demon-of-stupidity.png

    ANY SITE GUIDANCE I OFFER, UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE, IS REFERRING TO THE "DESKTOP/FULL" VERSION

    Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 716 AP-1, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64 DGS300

    Taylormade Spidex-X Blue/single white line (Today - always subject to change)
    Titleist AVX
  • dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    I wouldn’t count on actually getting a bag:

    “Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you that the Titleist bag you ordered is no longer available. We have refunded your money in full and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
    PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
    Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
    Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
    Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Blue Tour Grind 56* and 60*
    One of several milled putters
  • whitembwhitemb Members Posts: 277
    dxdgenert wrote:


    I wouldn't count on actually getting a bag:

    "Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you that the Titleist bag you ordered is no longer available. We have refunded your money in full and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."




    Oh boy ... time to break out the lante'ns and pitchforks!
  • PureGolf313PureGolf313 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    dxdgenert wrote:


    I wouldn't count on actually getting a bag:

    "Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you that the Titleist bag you ordered is no longer available. We have refunded your money in full and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."




    Yep got the same email. Not happy to say the least. image/diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':diablo:' />
  • dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    Honestly, this was the best possible outcome. I didn’t end up spending $90 on a bag, that I didn’t need... But, I was still able to participate in a WRX, dopamine dump inducing purchase.
    PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
    Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
    Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
    Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Blue Tour Grind 56* and 60*
    One of several milled putters
  • LPSISCOLPSISCO Members Posts: 353 ✭✭
    I got the same email. Wonderful.
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    I guess I got lucky. My order was shipped. Bought another new back couple weeks ago but couldn't pass this up.
  • cwolfsoncwolfson cwolf Members Posts: 444 ✭✭
    My order just got cancelled via email. Sucks. That was a great deal!
    Nike Vapor Fly Pro - Black Tie X
    TaylorMade M2 3Hl - AD DI 8X
    Adams Pro black Hybrid 20*, Voodoo X
    Titleist 712U 4 iron, X100
    Titleist 690.cb. 5-9 iron. X100
    SM5 46* F, 50* F, 54* S, 58K
    Ping Anser Milled 0
  • cardia10cardia10 Members Posts: 2,399 ✭✭
    I"m one of the lucky ones, got 2 shipping confirmations for my 2 bags arriving Wednesday!!
  • Bob CatBob Cat Golfopath Members Posts: 1,540 ✭✭
    Showing all 10 of my boxes have shipping labels assigned.

    If it's any consolation, our team will be VERY excited to get these. We've not had a golf team budget in a while (only our own fundraisers) so we have a mix/match of bags.

    Sorry to you guys that didn't get a bag if you ordered red/black.
    Taylormade M1
    TaylorMade R5 Dual (3) / R580 (7)
    Ping i15 / Zing 2
    Titleist Vokey SM7 (Raw)
    TM Spider Tour Black
    Titleist AVX
    Sun Mountain Four 5
    Clicgear 3.5+
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Paid three more dollars to have it shipped as ground, but still coming as smartpost....they said that it can go with smart post either economy or ground (does not make sense but well...) should just chose economy
  • PeteWPeteW Rookie Members Posts: 240 ✭✭
    I didn’t receive an email saying it shipped or was canceled, but logged into global golf and saw it was shipped yesterday
  • Togatown22Togatown22 Saratoga Springs, NYMembers Posts: 2,754 ✭✭
    Just got a generic email saying my order was refunded. No explanation beyond that. Kind of annoying to be honest. It's 2018, these companies do a vast majority (100% in a lot of cases) of their business online. Is it that difficult to have a good inventory management system?
    Rogue 10.5 Graphite Design AD TP 6S
    Rogue 15 PX Even Flow Blue S
    816H1 19 Motore Speeder 8.8 S
    718 AP3 4,5 DG AWT Black S
    718 AP2 6-Gap DG AWT Black S
    SM7 54.10M, 58.04L DG TI Onyx S400
    Futura 5.5W
  • johngalt312johngalt312 Member ClubWRX Posts: 364 ClubWRX
    Mine will be here by EOD Wednesday. I see it in transit with FedEx.
    G400 Max Driver
    G400 3-Wood
    G400 5-Wood
    i210 Irons 3-P
    Glide 2.0 Wedges 52*, 58*
    Vault 2.0 Dale Anser
    Jani-King Towel
  • defnotaprodefnotapro Members Posts: 528 ✭✭
    Mine was cancelled. Got a half a** apology. Said they could make it right if they really wanted to. Offered me a Players 5 bag at the same price that were offering already. Wrote back I would happy to have a players 5 bag at the same price of the players 4 bag. We shall see. I don't do a lot of business with global golf and looks like it will probably stay that way.
    TravelingGolfSticks.com
  • casey_0507casey_0507 Members Posts: 1,629 ✭✭
    Togatown22 wrote:
    Just got a generic email saying my order was refunded. No explanation beyond that. Kind of annoying to be honest. It's 2018, these companies do a vast majority (100% in a lot of cases) of their business online. Is it that difficult to have a good inventory management system?




    A lot of these online stores have “near real time” inventory. Actual inventory may only be updated every 5-15 minutes due to performance considerations. Then of course you just have businesses whose inventory is just inaccurate.
    Srixon Z565, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x
    Cobra F7 Aldila Tour Blue 75x
    Cobra King Baffler Aldila Tour Blue 85x
    Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff
    Vokey SM6 50F, 54F, 58M
    Spider Tour Red
  • BYKBYK Members Posts: 1,605 ✭✭
    Thank god this seems to be over

    somehow I resisted



    sucks though for those who didn't get what they ordered. It's happened to me before--never on global though--and I was definitely more than a little annoyed.
    Yadi for President
  • farmerefarmere Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    defnotapro wrote:


    Mine was cancelled. Got a half a** apology. Said they could make it right if they really wanted to. Offered me a Players 5 bag at the same price that were offering already. Wrote back I would happy to have a players 5 bag at the same price of the players 4 bag. We shall see. I don't do a lot of business with global golf and looks like it will probably stay that way.




    Did the same thing and they offered up the Players 5 using the same discount codes / etc. Granted, they didn't offer up the color options as were available yesterday on the Players 4, it was still a heck of a deal at $130. I did pick one up, we'll see if that one gets cancelled too.
  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish) Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭
    Anyone know if these have full length dividers?
    Titleist 983K 8.5° - X100
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
    Wilson Staff FG62 - S300
    Cobra Tour Trusty 52°/56°/62- S300
    Scotty Cameron X7M - P2 Aware
    RZN Platinum
  • defnotaprodefnotapro Members Posts: 528 ✭✭
    farmere wrote:

    defnotapro wrote:


    Mine was cancelled. Got a half a** apology. Said they could make it right if they really wanted to. Offered me a Players 5 bag at the same price that were offering already. Wrote back I would happy to have a players 5 bag at the same price of the players 4 bag. We shall see. I don't do a lot of business with global golf and looks like it will probably stay that way.




    Did the same thing and they offered up the Players 5 using the same discount codes / etc. Granted, they didn't offer up the color options as were available yesterday on the Players 4, it was still a heck of a deal at $130. I did pick one up, we'll see if that one gets cancelled too.




    $130? Was offered it at $104.
    TravelingGolfSticks.com
  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish) Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭
    defnotapro wrote:

    farmere wrote:

    defnotapro wrote:


    Mine was cancelled. Got a half a** apology. Said they could make it right if they really wanted to. Offered me a Players 5 bag at the same price that were offering already. Wrote back I would happy to have a players 5 bag at the same price of the players 4 bag. We shall see. I don't do a lot of business with global golf and looks like it will probably stay that way.




    Did the same thing and they offered up the Players 5 using the same discount codes / etc. Granted, they didn't offer up the color options as were available yesterday on the Players 4, it was still a heck of a deal at $130. I did pick one up, we'll see if that one gets cancelled too.




    $130? Was offered it at $104.




    Dang now I almost wish mine got cancelled lol
    Titleist 983K 8.5° - X100
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
    Wilson Staff FG62 - S300
    Cobra Tour Trusty 52°/56°/62- S300
    Scotty Cameron X7M - P2 Aware
    RZN Platinum
  • farmerefarmere Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    defnotapro wrote:

    farmere wrote:

    defnotapro wrote:


    Mine was cancelled. Got a half a** apology. Said they could make it right if they really wanted to. Offered me a Players 5 bag at the same price that were offering already. Wrote back I would happy to have a players 5 bag at the same price of the players 4 bag. We shall see. I don't do a lot of business with global golf and looks like it will probably stay that way.




    Did the same thing and they offered up the Players 5 using the same discount codes / etc. Granted, they didn't offer up the color options as were available yesterday on the Players 4, it was still a heck of a deal at $130. I did pick one up, we'll see if that one gets cancelled too.




    $130? Was offered it at $104.




    Offered at the same discount codes. The starting price on the 5 way was naturally a bit higher. Got a shipping confirmation for the 5 way overnight.
  • TzoidTzoid Members Posts: 1,644 ✭✭
    dxdgenert wrote:


    I wouldn't count on actually getting a bag:

    "Thank you for your recent order. We are sorry to inform you that the Titleist bag you ordered is no longer available. We have refunded your money in full and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."






    I got tracking and shipping confirmation.... That sucks that they sold out .
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • PixlPutterman PixlPutterman Look At My Lefty J33R(hey I can wish) Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭
    I took the slowest shipping and mine showed up on just 1 day, helps that I am only 4 hours away from them image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />



    Its a nice bag, needs 1 more pocket though....
    Titleist 983K 8.5° - X100
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 18° - C Taper 125
    Mizuno MP Fli Hi 23° - C Taper 120
    Wilson Staff FG62 - S300
    Cobra Tour Trusty 52°/56°/62- S300
    Scotty Cameron X7M - P2 Aware
    RZN Platinum
  • cardia10cardia10 Members Posts: 2,399 ✭✭
    I also picked the slowest. 1 showed up in 1 day from fed ex, the other transferred over to USPS and should be here tomorrow. Odd, but for that price, I can't complain.
  • TzoidTzoid Members Posts: 1,644 ✭✭
    Mine arrived today and I will say that I would not have purchased it if I would have been in a store and saw it. The 89 bucks is about what it;s worth in my opinion and

    Titleist is out of their minds if they think it's worth the $ 195 price tag. My Sun Mountain 4.5 blows this bag away in every department. The straps are as cheap as I've seen

    on a carry bag.
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • sukkeunsukkeun Members Posts: 48 ✭✭
    This bag seems somewhat small. Maybe I am not familiar with this model or titleist bag. probably need to use with cart.
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle Members Posts: 2,676 ✭✭
    Tzoid wrote:


    Mine arrived today and I will say that I would not have purchased it if I would have been in a store and saw it. The 89 bucks is about what it;s worth in my opinion and

    Titleist is out of their minds if they think it's worth the $ 195 price tag. My Sun Mountain 4.5 blows this bag away in every department. The straps are as cheap as I've seen

    on a carry bag.


    I almost pulled the trigger then remembered that I had similar thoughts when I looked over one at the pro shop a few months ago
    PING i20 10.5°
    Adams a7 19°
    PING G25 23°
    Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 5-P
    Titleist SM6 52.08F, 58.08M
    Odyssey WHP1




2
Sign In or Register to comment.